The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 01:38 AM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 8-Goodbye.

I think I heard Tony call after me, but I forged ahead blindly, forcing his voice to retreat further into the distance. Had he really just told me that he was leaving tomorrow--surely I'd misheard him? How could he leave me now:when everything was so perfect, when finally I could lay my head on the pillow at night without nightmares detailing the humiliations I would endure the next day. I didn't want to go back to my old fantasy life; I was loving the intensity of these new feelings, even the sadness that was tearing me apart right now. I finally had a true friend who accepted me exactly as I was, and under whose protective gaze I felt so safe. Now I would be alone again, powerless against them all, and it would only be a matter of time until my former tormentors exacted their revenge.

I had to stop running, my legs felt shaky and my lungs were burning. I looked around, getting my bearings, realizing I was in a gorgeous cul-de-sac with stately homes and manicured lawns. Shaughnessy Lane. Why did that sound so familiar? Oh my God...of course, 222 Shaughnessy Lane was Troy's address! I was standing right in front of his house, having unconsciously run in the direction of the only other safe refuge I knew, even though I'd never been to his house before. But I knew Troy would help me, make it all make sense like always; and I realized right then that there was at least one other person I could truly count on---that's if he would ever speak to me again.

I approached the front door, pausing momentarily before using the knocker. God, what a house! It was like something out of Vanity Fair, one of those stories where some wife gets her boyfriend to off her geezer of a rich husband! I wondered why Troy had never invited me here, maybe he thought it was too intimidating. Someone pulled the curtain before opening the door. Standing there was a petite woman, with blonde-streaked brown hair cut in a bob, stylish glasses and a warm smile. Something about her put me immediately at ease.

'Hi there young man, are you collecting for a charity? Let me get my purse.'

'Oh, no, ma'am, I'm actually, well I'm a friend of Troy's, Brent Davis, and I was hoping he was in.'

Troy's mom blinked a couple of times, as if she was thinking. 'Oh yes, well of course, he has mentioned you! I was wondering if I would ever get to meet the fine young man who made him feel so welcome since our arrival--I really can't thank you enough for that, Troy's always been a bit of a loner.'

She was smiling gratefully at me, and suddenly I felt shy. I realized she had the same effect on me as her son, and oh how I missed his warm gaze!

'Truth be told though, I thought you two had had some sort of falling out, because there has been a definite change in his mood lately. Whenever I tried to ask him about it, he'd storm up to his room or bolt out the front door. I'm so glad to see you here now, I know Troy will be pleased!'

So he was mad at me! I knew something was wrong. Now I really needed to see him, to set things straight and make amends.

'Well look at me forgetting my manners. You get right on in here, and I'll get you some fresh-baked cookies. Come and sit at the kitchen counter and help yourself, and I'll go get Troy.' I plunked myself down, devouring the cookies. It was now late evening, and I was hungry and exhausted. I thought about calling my mom but I couldn't bear the thought of Tony answering the phone. What a fool I'd made of myself! At least now I could patch things up with Troy. I waited impatiently.

Troy's mom reappeared, looking perplexed. 'Well it's the darndest thing. I could of sworn he was up in his room earlier, but when I checked there was no answer. I looked all over, calling his name, but---nothing. Oh, don't look so sad, honey, you're welcome to stay and wait for him right here.'

I put down my 7th cookie, having lost my appetite. I looked at Troy's mom, feeling my lip start to quiver---and then I was crying again, sheltered in her arms. She was clucking and soothing me, telling me everything would be alright, but she was wrong, nothing would ever be alright ever again, and I sobbed, uncontrollably, crying for all the pain I'd ever been put through. And she just hugged me, holding on for dear life, without asking any questions.

A half-hour later I was back home. Troy's mom had dropped me off after I insisted on leaving. When I reached home, I tumbled out, completely exhausted and needing to lay down. I thanked Troy's mom, ducking into the house quietly, though I heard her saying, ' You're always welcome, sweet boy, you come by anytime, you hear?' By the time her Bentley pulled out of our driveway, I was already in bed, grateful that Tony was not around.

'Brent are you awake? I need to talk to you.' It was Tony of course, leaning over me, his masculine scent filling my nostrils. I pretended not to hear him. 'Come on Brent, I don't have much time, don't be like this. I need to make you understand, before I go.'

So it was true, he was leaving, it wasn't just some horrible nightmare. I still didn't move.

'Brent, come on, don't make me force you to listen. I don't want to resort to that, but you know I can, so please just sit up and give me a chance. Please.'

I was so angry I didn't even care that Tony was pleading with me. I pulled myself up, looking angrily at him, my 400 thread-count pillow in front of me like a shield. I knew I was being petulant and spiteful, but I didn't care.

He started. 'I know that you're angry with me, and I get why. And I'm sorry if this is hurting you, it's that last thing I would ever want to do---you've been hurt too much already. But something's happened at home, and I have to take care of it. I have no choice.'

'You have no choice, I said mockingly. The all-powerful Tony always has a choice. In fact, you always do exactly what you want to, obviously without any regards for the consequences. Who cares what will happen to stupid little Brent, as long as Tony gets what Tony wants! Tony doesn't do attachment, Tony doesn't do friends, well you know what Tony---Tony should just GO TO HELL!' I stopped suddenly, shocked by my own bitterness. The room was silent, except for the sound of Tony trying to control his breathing. I started to think that this time, maybe I'd gone too far.

'Tony, I started....

'NO, let me speak a moment. Do you remember the story I told you about why I came here, about my dad? How I had to teach him a lesson? Well, what I didn't tell you is how bad it actually got. You see, my dad wasn't just abusive towards me, he abused my mom as well, for years. Finally, when I was big and strong enough, I decided to put him in his place---and that place was the hospital---courtesy of these muscles. He flexed them then as if in illustration. Apparently, he just got out, and he was good for awhile. But that call today was a friend of mine, Lino, and he told me...' Tony stopped then, swallowing hard. 'He told me that my dad went after my little brother, Marcello. My sweet little Marcello, 12 years old, who lives for Nintendo and Italian soccer on sattelite tv. He said he was going to punish him for what I'd done. And that FUCKING BASTARD DARED TO LAY A HAND ON MY BABY BROTHER!'

Tony was standing now, pacing the room, his muscles pumped. 'NOBODY TOUCHES MY BABY BROTHER, he shouted, walking over to the mirror. 'I'M GOING TO FUCK HIM UP! BAD! HE WON'T KNOW WHAT HIT HIM!' Then he started hitting poses, grunting like a beast, pumping up his rock-hard muscles, admiring himself in the mirror. He was like a man possessed, pounding his chest and abs with his fists, flexing obsessively. In spite of myself, I was getting turned on, stroking my erection under my blankets. But Tony was oblivious, psyching himself up for battle. God help his father against this musclebound wrecking machine!

Finally Tony looked at me. 'So you see, I have to go protect my brother, like I've protected you. I really don't have a choice--he needs me.'

I knew he was right, I knew I was being selfish. But I couldn't let go just yet, I couldn't lose him!

'But I need you too,' I said softly.

Tony grabbed me, lifting me into his arms, hugging me to his chest. 'I know that sweetheart. And I wish I could stay, believe me. But I do have to go--and I hope in time you will forgive me.' He kissed me softly then, resting his lips on mine. He was already forgiven. Still I couldn't stop myself.

'But what's going to happen to me?'

He was stroking my hair, carrying me around the room like a baby. Don't worry, those guys won't bother you anymore. I have a feeling everything is gonna be alright.' I started to protest, but Tony silenced me. 'We don't have much time now, so let's enjoy it.' Then Tony sat us down in a chair, holding me tightly on his lap. There we stayed, cocooned together, silently until the sun came up, finally falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next day we awoke around noon, and I panicked as time seemed to quicken cruelly. Between packing Tony's things, getting in a final workout and all the obligatory explanations about his sudden departure, before we knew it Tony was leaving. My family gathered, awaiting his taxi. I had pleaded to accompany him to the airport, but he had denied me firmly, and I knew better than to argue. I had managed to keep myself together most of the day, only breaking down when I saw him packing up the weightroom. Oh how I would miss those hours spent together!

All too soon the taxi arrived and I felt my heart sink. Suddenly I was overcome by so many emotions---guilt, loneliness, deep sadness and longing.Tony looked over just in time to catch me, steadying me as he whispered in my ear.Then he forced a smile, saying his goodbyes. My mother and sister sobbed, rushing out of the room. My dad looked at him, extending a hand with a slight smirk. Tony grabbed it, applying pressure, dropping my dad to his knees.

'Just remember, I'll always be only a phone call away,' he growled, dark eyes flickering murderously. My dad nodded, backing out of the room quickly.Then Tony grabbed me, crushing me to him.

'Tony, I'm so sorry, I was so selfish---I should have been more grateful for what you did for me. Thankyou for everything. You are the only one who ever cared about me,' I finished, choking back tears.

Tony smiled, tickling me under the chin. 'You're welcome, little cousin. And don't worry, you will see me again someday. But in the meantime, there will always be a piece of me with you.'

He turned then, putting his hand on the doorknob. I looked at him one last time, committing every square inch to memory. And then he was gone.

I crumpled to the floor, sobbing, inconsolable, waving my mother away. My family retreated to their bedrooms. I was about to go upstairs when the doorbell rang. Oh my God...could it be, was he back? I rushed to the door, my heart in my throat.

'I thought you might need a friend right now.'

It was Troy, worry and concern all over his sweet, beautiful face. He held his arms outstretched, and I fell into him, cradling myself against his big, awkward body. And Troy held me, keeping me close and in that moment, I felt like maybe, just maybe, I might be able to survive all of this.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 06:21 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I've got three words for you dear Banania...

Sequel, or else!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 06:25 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
great story!

I'm sorry Tony had to leave but glad that Troy hs come back.
  #4   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 06:48 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
One word will suffice for me .... superb!
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 08:23 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
You have to bring back Tony... he was cool!
  #6   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 02:01 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Since you didn't signify "the end," I will assume that "good-bye" doesn't mean the end and hope for more....soon!
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 02:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
"Goodbye" doesn't mean the end, and you didn't state "The End", so I'm just hoping for the next chapter. Maybe Tony will bring his little brother to live with Brent. What are you cooking up?
Mike
  #8   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 04:22 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Ah, all the possible plot twists now. Has Troy has become all buffed-out like Tony? Brent will go live with Tony? As Philat99 said, the little brother will join Brent? The mind boggles.

Hopefully, the next chapter will reveal all.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options