The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 06:43 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 9-Revealing Troy

You guys rock--thanks for all the comments, you make this worthwhile! [Not to mention you're a very astute bunch]! Let's continue...

We embraced a long time, just enjoying each other---in this moment, everything was right with the world. When I finally pulled away, I looked up at Troy, my throat tight.

'You came.'

'Of course, Brent, how could I not.'

'But, I've missed you so much, and you wouldn't return my calls. How did you know...'

Troy put a finger on his lips. 'Let's not talk about all that right now. There will be plenty of time later--I'm not going anywhere.'

Just then I noticed Troy had a bag with him. He followed my gaze. 'Oh, I hope you don't mind, I was planning to stay overnight--that's if you want me to.'

If I wanted him to-hell yeah! I just took his hand, leading him inside, up to my bedroom. For some reason I need to touch him; it felt so natural, this new level of intimacy between us. Once there, he tried to settle himself on my mattress, but I insisted he take Tony's bed. Only then did a feeling of sadness wash over me as I realized Tony wouldn't be laying across from me anymore. Troy seemed to sense this, and he came over to wrap himself around me. Then he told me to get under the covers, so that he could tuck me in. I did as I was told, relieved to be taken care of right then. In fact, I loved this side of Troy, gentle but self-assured. Something had definitely changed about him since we'd seen each other last: some new level of confidence and maturity, and I liked it!

After tucking me in, he flopped onto the bed beside me, fully-clothed.'Don't you want to change into your PJ's, ' I asked sleepily.

'Oh no, he replied, what I'm wearing now is ok. Now not another word, you've had an exhausting day, and I want you to rest. Sweet dreams, little friend.'

And sleep I did. Drained and emotionally spent, I slept nearly 12 hours. Once during the night, I woke up screaming, some sort of nightmare, and Troy was right there, gathering me up and soothing me back to sleep. When I finally awoke he was there, watching over me, looking fresh-scrubbed and vibrant. I found myself staring at him a long moment. He broke the silence.

'I hope you slept well, Brent. Now go take a shower and freshen up and I'll get breakfast ready. Don't worry, the house is empty but I met your mom this morning. Of course, she is very concerned about you but I assured her that you were in good hands.' And I realized that I was. Troy was taking charge of everything, and it felt good to oblige.

After a shower and breakfast, Troy took me into the den, where I settled in comfortably. Troy sat across from me, and I waited patiently for him to start. I had a feeling he was about to reveal something. After a long moment, he spoke.

'Brent, I know you're wondering about a lot of things, like why I was out of contact for so long. First, I just want you to know that it had nothing to do with you-at least not directly. I think the best way to explain it is by you reading this letter.' He pulled something from his pocket. 'I think after you read it, everything will be clear.' He handed it to me, suddenly seeming a bit nervous again. 'I'd like you to read it aloud.'

I unfolded it gingerly. As I scanned the handwriting, I felt a hollow open up in my stomach. 'But, but this is Tony's handwriting. When did you...how could you possibly...'

'Just read it,' Troy said firmly.

Steadying myself, I began.

My cousin Brent. It is with great sadness that I must write this letter to you. I am writing it at the time of your departure, when you ran out of the house. To see you in such pain is simply unbearable for me, and I find myself fighting to control my emotions. What follows is something I wanted to tell you face-to-face, but it seems time may not allow it. I hope it provides understanding and closure for you.

My Cousin, when I first arrived here, I was a different person. In life, I had always been a loner, seeking to manipulate and dominate others; clearly, not always with good intentions. Based on my upbringing, I considered it a survival mechanism, get them before they get you, or at least I'd always justified it that way. At least until I met you. You see, when I met you, I was unable to see how genuine you were, and how unabashedly you wanted to befriend me without a hidden agenda. So I lashed out at you, treating you badly. And I hurt you--to this day, my deepest regret.

But when I saw how your dad treated you, and you took it in your sweet, self-effacing way, something changed in me. I think it awakened something inside of me, something related to my own father. I remember my dad telling me stories about you, and how ashamed your father was of you. And all I saw in that moment was the sweetest, kindest soul I'd ever known. For the first time, I thought about someone other than myself--I wanted to take care of you, to defend you. That day, you broke down some barrier, awakening some beast inside of me, changing me forever.

When you started telling me about all the people hurting you in your life, it made me angry. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to hurt them--to hurt them for you. In truth, it took everything I had not to injure them more severely at every encounter-not to do permanent damage on your behalf. Every time, I felt stronger, more invincible, my adrenaline fueled because of you, and my desire to protect you. And as time went on, I saw you changing, becoming more comfortable and relaxed, feeling safer and more secure in my company. And that became my drug, driving me to getting even stronger and more dominant--all so that you would never have to feel afraid again.

But you also told me about Troy, and I realized that he was the only bright spot in your life. I paused then, looking at Troy, smiling, but he turned away shyly. I knew then that I had to meet him, to make sure he was worthy of you. Because as hard as this is to say now, I always knew that eventually I would have to leave you. I just didn't know it would be this soon.

So the day I met Troy at school was divine intervention. I had resolved to get to know him, but fate put him in my path. As you can imagine, he was very wary of me at first. But we shared something unbreakable in common--we both loved you. So we started meeting, yes all those times I went out, it was to see Troy. I was glad you never asked me where I was going, because it would have killed me to lie to you, even though I knew I was doing it for your own good. But I met with Troy simply to train him to prepare him for battle when I would no longer be there to protect you. From the first, I noticed his structure-he was a natural, easily able to pack on muscle.

I stopped again, looking over at Troy, taking in the width of his shoulders, the heft of his chest. Oh my God, he had changed, why hadn't I noticed it before? Troy looked back at me, features set. I read on.

So we trained together, every night at the Youth Centre. He started off tentatively, but after you told him about my encounter with Mark, he came back with a new intensity--in fact I had to reel him in at times, afraid he would injure himself. I even suspect he put in some extra workouts, that's how motivated he was. And his body responded, growing and hardening, welcoming the workload. When he got tired, I reminded him who he was training for, and he would attack the weights even harder. He did it all for you.

It killed him not to stay in contact with you. But we agreed it was for the best, it would have been hard to explain his transformation before it was complete. We were close to telling you everything, but again, fate intervened with that phonecall. Suddenly there was no more time, and he had to be ready, ready to take over a role that I had cherished. From now on, he would be your protector, your safe place. And I would have to let you go.

So when you ran out, I called Troy, telling him it was time, and then I sat down to write this letter. I knew you wouldn't understand right away, but I'm doing what I have to do. I have to go protect my brother--something I would never have done if you hadn't taught me how, re-awakening those feelings inside of me. So you are not the only grateful one--I'm grateful to you too. You will see me again someday, but just know, that I would never abandon you, and I will always have a plan to keep you safe.

Love, your cousin Tony

I dropped the paper, my hands shaking uncontrollably. How stupid and ungrateful I had been! Me with my selfish rant, when Tony had been trying to take care of me all along. I was ashamed of myself. There was no way I could ever repay him for everything he had done for me. Troy looked at me, concern creasing his brow. I fell silent for a long time. Overwhelmed, I finally spoke. In a tiny voice I said,

'You guys did all that just for me?'

Troy smiled, at once reassuring and virile. 'That's right, little buddy--we did it because we love you. Please don't beat yourself up, he knew how grateful you were to him for everything--and he was moved by it. And don't worry, everything is going to be ok. I'm here to protect you now, and nobody is going to ever mess with you again--Tony's training made sure of that!'

I smiled then, shyly, warmth flooding my little body. I walked over to Troy, sitting down beside him. This time when I looked at him, it was as if it was the first time ever, and I was startled at what I saw. Slowly, I removed his glasses, awed by his handsome face. His cheeks were full, glowing with colour. His chin was square and powerful, his neck thick with muscle. He smiled back at me, eyes sparkling.

'Well, my big Troy, I said coyly, maybe it's time you showed me exactly what you two have been hiding from me all this time.' I sat back, getting comfortable.

Troy grinned, the effect dazzling. 'Why, I thought you would never ask, little buddy.' Then he grabbed his sweatshirt, pulling it overhead, slowly revealing the masterpiece that all that effort had created; all the while looking at me confidently, proud to show off the body that was my definitely built powerfully enough to be my new safe place.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to banania7 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 12th, 2012)
  #2   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 07:19 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Ahhh I knew this was how it was going to end but its good to actually see it happen. Great story Ban!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2008, 08:09 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You still didn't write "The End" so I'm hoping your story continues. It's great to see Troy back in the picture, but Tony returning with his little brother could flesh out quite a continuation or sequel. Thanks for a great read.
Mike
  #4   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 03:24 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
I knew you wouldn't leave us hanging. Great chapter!
  #5   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:14 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Keep Going, Keep Going!!!

Or if your less versed in the nuances of the English Language... Keep going or i'll tear your head off and dance the Fedango on your windpape!!!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:39 AM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Ah ha! Some of our guesses were right! It would be interesting to read how Brent's tormentors react to the new Troy. Will they underestimate him, thinking that he's still the skinny whip, only to find out how wrong they are? Maybe in the next chapter.

And an epilogue would be great to read about Tony and his little brother.

Thanks for a great story.
  #7   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 08:56 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Elegant

Phew! You post so fast, I'm out of breath trying to keep up! And what an elegant story and an enjoyable read. Congratulations and thanks for all your hard work.

Gideon

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options