The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 10:41 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Testosterone Overload! Part 2

Testosterone Overload! Part 2
"The Polo"

“I see You’ve Been Snooping In My Room….”

“No.. I..I”

“Haha Dude I don’t care, This actually makes things so much easier”

“it.. does” Kyle looked down again at Billy’s throbbing cock

“Yeah Cause now you won’t be so shocked when I tell you I wanna get even bigger! And how the bodybuilding thing started.. That just kinda happened. Those first couple weeks I started working out were a rush for me! My muscle’s were going freakishly fast, 5 pounds in the first week! Everyone was shocked, but I kept going cause the way they looked on me was amazing! Then over the next few months things started to really pick up pace! I wasn’t just adding huge amounts of muscle anymore, but my pubic hair started growing, and I was getting taller. I loved how strong and huge I was becoming, loving it so much I just wanted more. Finally one day I saw those magazines in the store and bought them to use as inspiration… but as I started getting closer and closer to there size I realized I wanted to be not just as big as them but BIGGER!! Its just.. so fucking Hot! The way people look at me with respect and sometimes fear, Even Dad stutters like a little girl when he’s around me. But I guess I don’t blame him, I guess that’s what happens when your son Is 247 POUNDS OF MUSCLE POWER!”

“247 pounds…”

“That’s right big Bro! Your little brother has gained 93 Pounds In Less then 4 Months!”

“93 Pounds! That’s…. Billy that’s not natural, that’s..”

“Not Natural! Fuck You sound just like mom and dad ...they actually dragged me to the Doctors a couple months ago.. They said it wasn’t natural to gain 40 Pounds in 2 Months...what a joke, there's nothing wrong with me...do you see anything wrong with these”

Billy flexed once again his monstrous 17 inch biceps and grunted like the beast he was. Kyle was confused as to what to do.. Not only was His unbelievably huge little bro flexing his muscles almost completely exposed, But he was now bigger then him in everyway, except for his height. His arms, his chest, his legs Everything Was so Freakin Huge! Especially his oversized cock, which seemed to throb harder and harder with every passing second. Kyle couldn’t help but stare just waiting for it to rip the tortured underwear right off his brother’s tight ass

“ Haha See something You like Kyle”

Kyle’s heart skipped a beat when Billy without warning took his veiny hand and ripped his briefs right off his body unleashing the throbbing monster. Kyle squealed realizing it was thicker then a beer can and had to be not just 10 inches but close to 11 inches long. He stared watching the huge cock head throb uncontrollably looking like it would explode, pumping out mounds of cum down to veiny shaft. Kyle knew this was so wrong, this shouldn’t have been happening. He made a frown trying to sound disgusted

“Billy.. Wha.. What are you doing, Put your clothes back on, I don’t wanna see your cock!!”

“Why? You’ve only been staring at it this whole time. And Besides Remember when I was little you used to show me your huge cock.. Well now its my turn”

Kyle didn’t know what to do watching Billy grab his huge shaft, laughing

“Haha I guess it is a no brainer though Mine is much bigger! It Makes everyone else’s at school look like a fuckin pencil! But Then again I guess everyone Looks small around This Body”

Billy looked down and snickered rubbing his huge furry melon sized pecs, stroking his shaft not giving a crap what his older brother thought. He had nothing to be ashamed of, his genetics were perfect for what he was becoming. The idea was engraved into his head, the guys at school called him it every day, people cheered it when he was on the field. He was a beast, a Huge muscle beast!”

“Oh man all This Hair, All These Muscles, I really Am I fucking Beast!! I must be Pumping Bro with nothing But Testosterone!! MM Fuck I gotta work Out!..” Billy paused “Try not to think about me to much”

Billy chuckled pushing out his mutant sized pecs walking past Kyle so he could get a wiff of his manly musk. Kyle just shivered and drooled watching Billy strut down the hallway seeing the huge thighs slam into each other with every step, along with the little room the width of his shoulders gave the hallway. As soon as Billy closed the door the sound of weights and loud grunts echoed from his room. Kyle stood there with a raging hard on finally heading down the hallway and placing his ear on his brother’s door so he could hear the muscle beast work and grow. He knew he should have been furious with this, absolutely pissed, that his little brother was so gifted, so.. naturally superior.. born to become nothing but a huge muscle freak. But the more he thought about it, the more he Loved the idea! Not only was it exciting but it was also

“so fucking hot” Kyle whispered and grinnned

Kyle had always secretly been attracted to huge muscle, which is why he lifted so much himself. And now A huge muscle stud was going to be at his disposal and viewing pleasure for the remainder of the break. What more could any muscle loving fag ask for? Kyle with his boner went into his room and closed the door beating off to the sound of his brother’s grunts and groans. He knew what he was thinking was wrong but he didn’t care, not only was he going to worship every inch of his little brother and feed his fantastically large ego, but he was going to push him to his limits.. Watch him get obscenely huge for his own entertainment, doing nothing but eating and lifting, flexing and growing. Kyle beat his cock faster and faster moaning loudly

“AWW FUCK Grow Little bro GROW! Uhhhhh”

Kyle cummed wildly pumping streams of his hot juice onto his face and pecs stroking his 7 inch shaft like an animal. He laid there on his bed for a while finally cleaning up his sticky mess. He put back on his clothes and waited for his brother to get done with his work out.. He unpacked his stuff and watched a movie finally getting around on the internet looking to satisfy his questions. If there was anyone else like his little bro.. Anyone who put on that amount of weight in that amount of time.. but of course Kyle came up with nothing. He still felt excited knowing His brother was indeed one of a kind, and he was all his... Kyle closed his laptop looking up at the time

“What the hell its been almost 3 hours..”

As soon as he said that he heard Billy’s door open along with his heavy foot steps enter the bathroom next store. He stood there with his ear up against the wall not hearing a peep wondering what he was doing in there

BOOM

“SHIt!”

Kyle screamed and turned to see Billy Standing there in the doorway with nothing but a huge grin on his face and a tortured pair of white briefs which outlined every aspect of his cock and oversized balls.

“Haha Scare You! Hope you don’t mind I need to borrow some clothes”

Billy walked proudly into the room filling the room with his stench as he dripped with sweat. Kyle stuttered looking upon his massive furry chest with awe

“uhh, uh, Sure.. Just in the top drawer for shirts, and middle for jeans and shorts”

“Haha Jeans.. Jeans don’t fit me anymore bro, My Legs are just to fuckin huge”

“yeah haha you should probably cut back on that, you might start walkin funny if they get any bigger”

“Mm Fuck Are you kidding I would Love that! I would be just Like Trey Brewer”

Kyle wanted to ask who that was but was easily distracted watching Billy shuffle through the shirts. Every muscle on his body bulged and flexed with even the smallest movements.. Kyle drooled unwillingly looking down to the monstrous cock that bulged obscenely outward leaving a huge 3 inch gap between the fabric and his skinny waist. The pouch of his underwear literally looked like someone had stuffed to large softballs in there, but the utter truth was they were nothing but Billy’s cum filled balls waiting to drown anyone that sucked that jaw breaking cock. Kyle felt his cock grow just thinking about licking that massive shaft, slurping up every drop of cum Billy could pump out.

“Oh Found One.. I always thought this looked good on you”

“Yeah that one’s kinda.. expensive..”

“Haha Only the Best for the Beast Big bro” Billy Walked over to the mirror “Aw Man Just look at my chest hair! Its thicker then ever! And I shaved it 3 days ago! I’m given up after this”

Billy raised up Kyle’s favorite dark blue polo stuffing it over his massive shoulders, making the threads snap as he tried yanking it over the top of his enormous body. Kyle watched remembering what he wanted to ask Billy

“uhh..So Who’s Tray Brewer?”

“Oh! He’s this bodybuilder in his early twenties and his huge, but the biggest part of him are his legs, There so disproportional to the rest of his body. There’s this one video where he’s on the treadmill and he has problems walkin, its fuckin sick. So after I saw that I started pushing my legs to there limits, tell finally one day they ripped through every pair of Jeans I own. MMF”

Billy finally tugged the polo over his pecs turning around to look at himself in the mirror. He chuckled knowing this was Kyle’s biggest shirt and yet it looked like it was painted on his skin, barely making it down to his waist. He took a good look at his masculine reflection loving how his traps protruded out from his collar, along with his golden forest of chest hair which lead down to the obscene outline of his pecs. They heaved with incredible size against the polo, jutting out so far the fabric was tented inches away from his solid 8 pack. With every breath Billy took Kyle watched the fabrics stretch apart, looking like it would burst right off his skin. The whole thing was beyond amusing to Billy, He couldn’t stop grinning watching his enormous nipples push against the fabric with such intensity. He placed his hands on them and began rubbing

“Aw Fuck Kyle I can’t wait for these to get bigger, they just look so good. I want them to be fuckin massive”

Billy grabbed his two nipples and squeezed them feeling the sheer ecstasy rush through his body. He stood there for almost a full minute when his other hand slid down and started palming his growing erection. Kyle just stood there feeling his own erection grow in his jeans, watching his bro totally get off on his size, hearing his deep groans.

“Aww Yeah”

“Sh..Shit Billy I can’t believe how big you.. How much you lifting these days”

“Fuck Man I don’t even Know, Everything in my room is to light, same with school. Haha you think I would take it as a sign that I’m big enough”

“No Way! I mean.. I think.. you should definitely get bigger”

“But How! I don’t wanna a gym membership! I work out 3 times a day, and during winter break I wanted to ramp it up even more. I would ask mom and dad but there fuckin broke. All the money they have been spending on food and clothes for me, and then they just remodeled the house too”

“Well where would you even put a weight set?”

“MMF I don’t Know Dude, The garage, I really don’t care, I just wanna keep growing”

“Well… I could buy the weights for you..”

“What You serious Dude!? You know it would cost like.. thousands of dollars”

“Yeah I know, but I wanna see how big you can get” Kyle grinned

“Aw Fuck Man this is so Cool, I actually thought you were gonna be pissed when you saw me like this, you being the big brother and all”

“Nah… Its actually.. really cool”

“Haha You got that right”

Billy raised up his left arm and flexed it making the sleeve slide all the way up to his round shoulder. The sleeve was already wet with sweat and his forest of pitt hair was sprouting out more and more as he flexed his bicep harder. He snickered slowly balling up his other first and raised it up into the air watching the muscles and veins in his arm bulge against his smooth skin. He stood there with a huge grin holding the most magnificent double bicep pose Kyle had ever seen. He held his arms up higher making the shirt slide up his chest showing off the bottom of his Apollo’s belt and blond trail.

“Shit bro! If only You could Understand what this feels like”

“Yeah, I bet it feels awesome to be that strong”

“No man Its not just that, Something’s happening to me, I don’t know what yet, But I can feel it”

“What you mean..”

“haha I know that sounded crazy but.. oh man how can I explain it….lately.. when I work out… It feels like there’s an Animal inside, and it wants out of its cage…”

“An Animal..”

“Yeah I Can’t really explain it.. How big do you wanna see me get?”

“Honestly.. I think it would be cool to get as big as you can..”

“Sweet Cause I wanna get fuckin Massive! Like really fuckin Huge Dude! I think I could actually become the biggest”

“You serious?”

“Yeah well Just Look at Me! I’m 16 Years old and I’m already huge muscle freak! If I keep this growth up I’ll be well over 400 Pounds by My senior year”

“400.. pounds”

“Fuck yes! But that’s when the real fun begins. After I graduate, I’m gonna devote every minute to my muscles. Growing them Bigger then anyone thought possible, smashing every record, Dwarfing Anyone Who Stands Next To me! I’ll Be FUCKIN HUGE!!”

“omg..”

Billy turned and saw Kyle’s fearful expression and laughed

“Haha To much for you to handle? Well Get used to it, cause your gonna be there right beside me. And the first thing your gonna do, is measure these babies”

“uhh.. ok”

“There’s Some tape in my room”

Kyle gulped and turned around almost freaked out by what Billy said, but filled with excitement. Everything was going to plan, And what was even Better.. Billy wanted to get bigger then he thought. He grinned and walked into Billy’s room which still reeked of cum and sweat seeing the measuring tape on the floor. He picked it up noticing the huge trails of cum that were splattered up onto the mirror.. He felt his cock throb knowing Billy must have blown his load while he worked out…

“Hey bro You Find It” Billy yelled

“Yeah, coming”

Kyle walked back into his room seeing Billy still standing there with his cock throbbing uncontrollably. He slowly walked nervously towards Billy’s never feeling so small in his life as he approached the vast expanse of his muscular back.. Billy turned around with his cocky smile when Kyle realized he was wrong about Billy’s height earlier.. he wasn’t an inch Taller then Billy.. He was completely eye level with him.. Kyle took a loud gulp turning his eye’s towards Billy’s mammoth left arm as he heaved it slowly up into the air, balling up his veiny fist and flexing the enormous bicep right in Kyles Face. Billy moaned flexing it even harder to the point where his skin felt like it would tear right open, holding the spectacular pose until ever vein roped around the enormous peak of muscle.

“Uhh Yeah”

“Oh god Billy.. It.. It looks bigger then before”

“Fuck Man I wouldn’t be Surprised I feel So Pumped right now, you gotta measure this thing”

Billy moved closer to Kyle so his huge muscles were only inches away from his body. His body heat was abnormally hot Making Kyle feel like he was standing near an oven, and on top of that his odor was unbelievably strong.. Kyle within second become totally intoxicated, his mouth was watering like crazy. He raised the measuring tape up to his arm grazing the thick mass of armpit hair that was flaring out from beneath the tortured polo. He wrapped the tape carefully around the mountain of muscle, suddenly feeling a massive rod push against his stomach. He tried not to gasp knowing it was his little brother’s enormous manhood stabbing into his abs, pumping bigger and thicker.. Kyle quickly finished up and shuttered when he saw the numbers

“Holy Shit Billy, Its 18 ? inches!”

“HAHA FUCK YEAH! GRR”

Billy Suddenly growled raising his arms high in the air and hitting a Triumphant pose. Kyle stood back trembling as Billy’s muscle bugled against the Polo stretching it to the point where you could actually see Billy’s skin through the threads. Billy could hear the threads snapping, almost ready to Stop, when an idea popped into his head.. He wanted to explode through that polo right in front of his Big brother, showing him just how huge he really was. He grinned suddenly flexing his pecs to the max feeling the fabric squeeze against his huge nipples, trying to contain his muscled body, but he was to big. Within seconds the top of his Beastly chest was released with a loud RIIIPPP.

“AWW YEAH”

Kyle watched in distress as Billy suddenly flexed every muscle in his upper body, ready to blow the shirt from his body.. when Both Brother’s realized. The polo wasn’t going to tear anymore. To much pressure had already been released. Billy suddenly became FURIOUS wanting nothing more then to hulk out of that shirt, he couldn’t let it beat him. He raised his arms and started flexing over and over like a mad man, tell his face and neck were bright red and covered in veins.

“COME ON!... COME ON!!”

Billy Yelled and Continued flexing, hitting different poses becoming even more infuriated. Kyle was scared out of his mind watching Billy snarl and clench his teeth together like a dog trying to rip the shirt from his body. Billy in his anger felt that uncontrollable desire in his body to push himself to the limit, the animal inside wanting to be let out.. and this time he wasn’t going to hold back, He couldn’t lose in front of Kyle. He was about to flex one more time when an uncontrollable groan roared from his body

“GRRRAHHHHH”

Billy’s voice almost seem to deepen as he hit an enormous pose feeling a Burst of Power fallowed by what felt like every muscle in his body swelling to unbelievable size.. Billy looked down to see the Polo start to tighten once again around his chest, straining against his muscles. He let out a loud chuckle and hit another gigantic pose seeing the fabric continue to tighten almost like his muscle’s were swelling up bigger and bigger. The sensation made Billy’s cock instantly hard, feeling it already gush torrents of cum onto the sweaty fabric right in front of his big brother. He moaned again as The polo squeezed against his skin tell you could see every detail of his rippled muscle... He looked over at his big brother’s fearful face glancing up and down at his puny body, when he noticed the outline of a huge boner throbbing in his Jeans. Billy grinned feeling the Polo become unbearably tight knowing it was time for him to be unleashed

“Haha Hope You Can Handle The GRAND FINALE BIG BRO GRRR”

Billy roared with laughter hearing the threads snap and tear Hitting one final pose, when he felt an eruption of the strength inside of him. Billy GROANED suddenly feeling like his muscles doubled in size, Exploding the Polo from his Chest! Kyle cummed wildly in his jeans as the shredded polo fell the floor. Billy laughed watching the huge wet spot on Kyle’s jeans, ready to stop flexing, when he realized.. he couldn’t...The feeling in his body wouldn’t stop and neither would the flexing. He grunted and groaned trying to put the animal back in his cage but he couldn’t, something was wrong. He felt another shock wave of energy pumping even more strength, MORE TESTOSTERONE into his body.

“NOOO STOP! STOPPP”

He clenched his teeth together as his skin began to itch and burn, feeling his briefs tighten around his waist, digging into his ass crack. He groaned with a deepened voice looking at his arms as they became roped in veins

“WHATS… HAPPENING TO ME!!”

Hey guys, hope you liked the new installment, its a little different then my regular little brother story but I hope you enjoy it. And Thanks for all your comments on the last chapter! Hope to see the same response on this one

Last edited by soccerstud88; September 24th, 2008 at 12:58 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soccerstud88 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), dickasauras (October 22nd, 2012), polomuscle (June 11th, 2013)
  #2   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:20 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Excellent, but how about some humiliation/domination of "big bro": eg, Billy carrying Kyle on his cock or bouncing him on his bicep?
  #3   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:23 AM
BoyWonder

There will def Be some Domination, but it will be different cause Kyle is gonna love it. I thought I would do a different take this time around
  #4   Add to CoolManRico's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM

CoolManRico is on a distinguished road
Great Story, can't wait till the next chapter.
  #5   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 01:26 PM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
Keep writing man. Loving it
  #6   Add to SuparMagicks's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 03:24 PM

SuparMagicks is an unknown quantity at this point
This looks just a bit too rushed. There's nothing entirely wrong with it, just the grammar and such could use a little fixing. It's hard to get into the story when there's a "What you doing" type of mistake every few sentences... Then again, that might just be for the English-stickler-Brits such as myself.
  #7   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 04:31 PM
BoyWonder

Its my trademark writing, every story of mine is like that.. Duh
  #8   Add to digger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2008, 05:21 PM

digger is on a distinguished road
You know, I tried my hand at writing a bit of a continuation after chapter 1 just for myself, because I think these are so damned hot that I couldn't wait. I think I tried to explore exactly why the used condoms are lying around. But it didn't really come out, and chapter two has just left me panting and wanting more. Thanks, man. I know what I'll be thinking about in the gym tonight :-)
  #9   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:50 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
I agree with you SuparMagicks and I am not English...
Anyway, the story is great! Can't wait to read the next parts...

#10   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 04:47 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
Awesome! He did all this growing by flexing... My immagination grows crazy!

Can't wait to read what happens.... Maybe Billy will share his juice with brother Kyle.
  #11   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 12:06 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Wow!! This story is awesome!
Can't wait for the next part.
  #12   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:02 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Man, that made my cock so hard.
  #13   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2008, 10:33 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i can see why you had so much trouble finishing this chapter
and neat twist; different from some of your other stuff, to be sure
~Ille

Things happen.
  #14   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 01:23 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
damn man loving it cant wait 2 c what happens next
  #15   Add to Rex20's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2008, 11:49 PM
devolving beast...

Rex20 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rex20
so hot....

oh man, so hot...awesome growth description, and so hot, the way he's gettin off on the freak his 'little' bro is becomming. can't wait to see how much of a beast he becomes...!
  #16   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 02:36 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Woo! Awesome![/COLOR]
  #17   Add to scott2462's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 06:16 AM
Back in the gym

scott2462 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to scott2462
very hot....
  #18   Add to caneda's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:03 PM

caneda is on a distinguished road
wow. can't wait for part 3!
  #19   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 29th, 2008, 08:52 AM
BoyWonder

Hey Guys thank you so much for all the comments, it means a lot and It might be a while tell the next chapter comes out or it might not, it just depends on how hard school's gonna work me. But I'm really excited for what I have so far its really hot and its pretty different. Anyway thanks again

-Alex
  #20   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 6th, 2008, 12:04 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
OMG so hot dude!

I like the shirt-enemy concept

I wonder what will happen now. And i'm so glad finally one of the "big" brothers support his "little" bro growing huge

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #21   Add to peter1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2008, 09:55 PM

peter1 is on a distinguished road
Is this story going to be continued? I know it's been a while, but it's a great story line just at its peak!
  #22   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 11:36 AM

benroc is on a distinguished road
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this on the Thread Board.

Please continue story!
  #23   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2008, 03:40 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
ya id like to see what happens next
  #24   Add to peterliamparker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:32 PM

peterliamparker is on a distinguished road
not to pressure you but I'd really love to hear what happens next
  #25   Add to pumping velvet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2009, 06:53 AM

pumping velvet is on a distinguished road
more more more

soon soon soon
please please please

ur awesome bro!
u really get it and go there and beyond...
i love it.

more!
  #26   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 06:08 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
so hot!

any chance of a part3 anytime soon?
  #27   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 10:38 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Where would you guys wan't to see the story go If I only wrote one more chapter? Would you want him to go Macro? Immobile? Just name it and I'll do it as long as its not Big brother growing as well. Seriously though if you Want Vore, Neanderthal, Freakin Cum Squirting out of his tits, I love it all, I am one horny mother fucker. Just list what you guys want and I'll see what I can do, or maybe just use your whole Idea.

Last edited by TeenMuscleGod; May 16th, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
  #28   Add to horsehuge's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2009, 11:06 PM

horsehuge is on a distinguished road
Macro all the way, just let him GROW.
  #29   Add to powaqqatsi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:21 PM

powaqqatsi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenMuscleGod View Post
Where would you guys wan't to see the story go If I only wrote one more chapter? Would you want him to go Macro? Immobile? Just name it and I'll do it as long as its not Big brother growing as well. Seriously though if you Want Vore, Neanderthal, Freakin Cum Squirting out of his tits, I love it all, I am one horny mother fucker. Just list what you guys want and I'll see what I can do, or maybe just use your whole Idea.
Wow. Does this mean you've been holding back? Why not go as far and as extreme as your imagination takes you?
  #30   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 01:38 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Haha someone just asked me this on yahoo and I guess its because through all the incest, crushing, boy muscle etc.. I just don't want people to think I'm anymore twisted then I already am..

Which is why you guys leave the ideas and I'll somewhat get off the hook
  #31   Add to seagreensilver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 03:33 PM

seagreensilver is on a distinguished road
I vote for immobile!
  #32   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Another one from the past. Can you guys read? Posted Sept 2008!!! Let it die!!!
  #33   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
But did you see his request for ideas under Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas TODAY???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options