The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2008, 11:43 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Cousin 10-Finale

Troy smiled shyly as he pulled his sweatshirt overhead. Brick by brick his abs revealed themselves, overshadowed by a brawny set of pecs with big, suckable brown nipples. His shoulders jutted out like mountain peaks, and his arms must have been 17 inches, with huge throbbing veins coursing down each of them. Juxtaposed with his cherubic, boyish face, this muscle mountain was incredibly hot, and it was all I could do not to molest him on the spot! Instead I sat there speechless, dumbfounded at the changes to my dear, sweet friend. Troy looked at me expectantly, smiling at first, but then frowning slightly at my reaction.

'What's the matter, Brent? Don't you like it? I thought this is what you wanted? he said worriedly.

In answer, I flung myself across at him, bouncing off his hard body, but managing to connect at the lips, kissing him passionately, clinging to him like a parasite! Troy started laughing then, getting to his feet while pulling me up with him.

'Hold on a minute, tiger, he said, manoeuvering me in front of himself, holding me out like a baby at arms-length, my feet dangling way off the ground.

'Why? I whined, desperately trying to reach for him, flailing my arms to paw at all that irresistible, freshly-sprouted muscle. 'I don't want to hold on any longer--I want to show you how much I've learned, I've been practicing.' I tried to lunge forward again, futilely, as Troy controlled me like a playful kitten.

'No, Brent, this is going to happen MY WAY, Troy said firmly. Your dad will be home soon, and he shouldn't catch us like this.' I was still struggling, so Troy changed his grip, hoisting me easily overhead. This was no time for a workout, I thought exasperated. Still, this show of power and control was totally turning me on.

Troy looked up at me, smiling. 'OK, are you going to behave, little man?'[Like I had a choice]? I nodded, faux-pouting at him. 'Alright, that's better. Now let's get you upstairs.' As if he didn't trust me, he just switched positions again, hiking me under his arm like a football. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn Troy and Tony had worked out solely by using each other for resistance! It felt ridiculous, but what could I do against this ox?

Troy lugged me upstairs, stopping short of spiking me on the bed. Finally kissing me softly on the lips, he held me as reward, surrounding me with his brawn. Then he pulled away, as he tried to keep him close. 'Whoa, little buddy, all in good time. Trust me, I'm anxious too, but I just feel like after everything you've been through, we should wait a little, especially because of Tony.'

I started to protest but Troy cut me off. 'Look Brent, I know Tony meant a lot to you, and I'm ok with that. I don't want or expect you to forget him, and in fact I will always be grateful to him for what he did for me, and for us. But when we are together I want to know that you are with me, and not with some memory. We need to take time to establish our own relationship-so that I know that you see me.' Suddenly, Troy looked quite vulnerable, despite his tank-like upper body.

I grabbed his hand, needing to touch him, to make him understand. 'Troy, I started, I've always seen you---always. It's just that Tony was so kind to me, and he took care of me and I was so grateful to him. But I always missed you, I always thought about you, and I was devastated not having you around. I will be grateful to Tony forever, but I never want to lose you ever again. I love you.'

Troy smiled then, looking at me tenderly. 'Well, I guess in that case, the least I can do is show you the whole package. Just remember, every moment of sweat, exhaustion and pain, I was building this body for you.' Then Troy shucked off his shoes and socks, pulling his pants to the ground. As breathtaking as his upper body was, his lower-half matched it in magnificence. His thighs were hairy and absolutely massive, looking capable of squatting massive poundage themselves. His calves were granite-carved diamonds, his massive feet beefy and strong. He started flexing for me, a private muscle show for his beloved. By the time he finished, he was drenched in sweat, his massive cock straining wildly.

'THINK I GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO PROTECT YOU?! he growled arrogantly, stepping towards me, covering me in his muscle shadow. I felt dizzy and light-headed, giddy with lust, and as I watched him I started to shoot my load in my underwear, cum dripping down the side of my leg.Troy saw this, and started stroking his meat, needing only one or two strokes before spurting a wave of cum across the room. Then he bent down, grabbing me into himself, holding me close; I could have stayed there forever, encased inside his muscles, smelling his animal scent, feeling like the only two people on earth. Then I heard the door open downstairs.

'Brent are you home?' It was my dad, home from work. His tone was cordial and surprisingly light. Reluctantly, Troy put me down, steadying me gently.

'Let's go down together, Troy said, chest pumped out protectively. I looked at his big, naked body and almost laughed at the thought of the look on my dad's face if he came stomping downstairs this way.

'No, Troy, it's ok. I'll go down first. He sounds fine; I'm sure he won't do anything stupid. Plus you should probably clean up a bit first, like you know, maybe tuck that thing away before it pokes someone's eye out.'

Troy looked down proudly, smiling. 'Alright, if you insist. But I'll be right behind you.'

I cocked an eyebrow at him suggestively. 'I can't wait!'

Chuckling, I headed down, spotting my dad in the kitchen. 'Hi dad', I said cheerily.

He had his back to me, rummaging in the fridge. 'You sound pretty chipper. How you handling things, son?'

'Oh pretty good, thanks for asking. It's getting easier.'

He located some leftovers. 'That's good. So not missing Tony too much then?'

I felt touched, surprised at his concern. 'Well, yes of course, but seeing Troy helped. He's helping me get over things. I think will be seeing a lot more of each other.'

Finally, my dad turned around. 'Oh, I doubt that.' he replied.

Laughing, I said, what do you mean?' Then I took a good look at him. He had that boozy, far-away look in his eyes. Uh oh!

'Do you really think I was going to let you get away with all that shit you put me through. The HUMILIATION! Oh no, there's gonna be payback. Tony can threaten me all he wants, but he's half-way across the country. Besides, my brother is going to have him arrested as soon as he arrives home---let's see how tough he is in jail!'

Despite my dad's threats, I couldn't help but think Tony's chances were pretty good in jail: just another micro-society for him to crush and dominate. I smirked at the thought.

'So you think that's funny, huh?!' My dad came towards me, grabbing me by the shoulders. 'Let's see who's laughing without Tony to protect you!' He reared back his hand, ready to strike me.

'AH HEM!,' came a deep, threatening and thrillingly familiar voice.

'Who's there,' my dad said, pausing nervously.

Troy came up behind him, grabbing his outstretched hand, enclosing it in larger one. 'I wouldn't do that it I were you.'

My dad turned, taking in the sight of him. 'Oh my God, Troy, is...is that you?'

'That's right, Mr. Davis, I'm back, and well, as you can see I've changed a bit.' Troy shoved my dad in the chest, toppling him to the ground. My dad was partly speechless because Troy had neglected to put on any of his clothes, and he was towering over my dad, dwarfing him with at least 260 pounds of rock-hard, testosterone-charged, power-packed, angry muscle. Additionally, his 12-inch horse-cock was also back at full-mast. I swear I saw my dad lick his lips at the sight.

Troy stood over him, flexing his massive guns, asserting his authority. 'You see, Mr. Davis, Tony may be gone, But he was worried that you might not have learned your lesson, so he left me behind to take care of Brent for him. Sadly, he was right----but I'm the boss around here now, and I suggest that you don't do anything to piss me off.'

Troy crossed the room, looking around wildly. Then he spied our massive pot-rack above the sink. Growling, he grabbed it, tugging ferociously, ripping it from the ceiling. Then he starting grabbing the pots, taking the largest ones and compressing them with his brute strength, twisting the cast-iron like clay. Then he took the rack itself, curling it into little rings, bending it to his will. When he was done, he looked at my dad, daring him with his eyes, muscles overflowing with blood.

'UNDERSTOOD?!' he roared.

I looked at my dad, trying to recover myself from this display. He was still splayed on the floor, and then I saw it: the spreading dark patch in his jeans---he'd pissed himself in fear! Embarrassed, he scrambled to his feet, cursing to himself, retreating out the back door, shouting, 'Oh, no, not another one,' as he made his escape.

Troy and I looked at each other, suspended for a moment. Then we started laughing, waves of it rushing out of us as we fell together onto the couch, tears coming out of our eyes. And we stayed like that, his huge muscle body, my little one, holding onto each other, knowing that some sort of obstacle had been permanently put behind us, and that better yet, together,we were finally going to be able to make a fresh start.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscleaddict564's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 01:32 AM

muscleaddict564 is on a distinguished road
Such a great story! I loved it! (:
THANKS!
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:02 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great story. Hate to see it end. Perhaps a worshipful sequel?
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 06:29 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Ahhh sweet...

... vindication.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:54 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
My apologies on the greedy sequel comment on chapter 8. I thought it was the last chapter. But damn you ended this great!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 01:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent series and wrap-up. How about a sequel featuring Tony and his little brother, Marcello?
Mike
  #7   Add to cesarvillavi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 03:14 PM

cesarvillavi
Send a message via Yahoo to cesarvillavi
This was a really great story. I loved it from chapter one and I have mixing feelings about reading the last chapter because, even when I'm happy with the ending, it's sad to know it's over.

Great story man, keep writting. You are a really great writter

A time will come. When we'll no longer know how to call the thing that bind us. By slow degrees the word will fade from our memory. Then, it will dissapear altogether.

El Cielo Dividido

Broken Sky

http://www.elcielodividido.com/
  #8   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2008, 04:10 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Ah so this excellent story comes to a close. I am SO gonna commit it to a PDF.

No chance of a sequel, as it t'were?

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #9   Add to banania7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2009, 05:02 PM

banania7 is on a distinguished road
MuscleGod Tony Returns!

Guess who's back! This is where we left off....

Quote:
Originally Posted by banania7 View Post
Troy smiled shyly as he pulled his sweatshirt overhead. Brick by brick his abs revealed themselves, overshadowed by a brawny set of pecs with big, suckable brown nipples. His shoulders jutted out like mountain peaks, and his arms must have been 17 inches, with huge throbbing veins coursing down each of them. Juxtaposed with his cherubic, boyish face, this muscle mountain was incredibly hot, and it was all I could do not to molest him on the spot! Instead I sat there speechless, dumbfounded at the changes to my dear, sweet friend. Troy looked at me expectantly, smiling at first, but then frowning slightly at my reaction.

'What's the matter, Brent? Don't you like it? I thought this is what you wanted? he said worriedly.

In answer, I flung myself across at him, bouncing off his hard body, but managing to connect at the lips, kissing him passionately, clinging to him like a parasite! Troy started laughing then, getting to his feet while pulling me up with him.

'Hold on a minute, tiger, he said, manoeuvering me in front of himself, holding me out like a baby at arms-length, my feet dangling way off the ground.

'Why? I whined, desperately trying to reach for him, flailing my arms to paw at all that irresistible, freshly-sprouted muscle. 'I don't want to hold on any longer--I want to show you how much I've learned, I've been practicing.' I tried to lunge forward again, futilely, as Troy controlled me like a playful kitten.

'No, Brent, this is going to happen MY WAY, Troy said firmly. Your dad will be home soon, and he shouldn't catch us like this.' I was still struggling, so Troy changed his grip, hoisting me easily overhead. This was no time for a workout, I thought exasperated. Still, this show of power and control was totally turning me on.

Troy looked up at me, smiling. 'OK, are you going to behave, little man?'[Like I had a choice]? I nodded, faux-pouting at him. 'Alright, that's better. Now let's get you upstairs.' As if he didn't trust me, he just switched positions again, hiking me under his arm like a football. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn Troy and Tony had worked out solely by using each other for resistance! It felt ridiculous, but what could I do against this ox?

Troy lugged me upstairs, stopping short of spiking me on the bed. Finally kissing me softly on the lips, he held me as reward, surrounding me with his brawn. Then he pulled away, as he tried to keep him close. 'Whoa, little buddy, all in good time. Trust me, I'm anxious too, but I just feel like after everything you've been through, we should wait a little, especially because of Tony.'

I started to protest but Troy cut me off. 'Look Brent, I know Tony meant a lot to you, and I'm ok with that. I don't want or expect you to forget him, and in fact I will always be grateful to him for what he did for me, and for us. But when we are together I want to know that you are with me, and not with some memory. We need to take time to establish our own relationship-so that I know that you see me.' Suddenly, Troy looked quite vulnerable, despite his tank-like upper body.

I grabbed his hand, needing to touch him, to make him understand. 'Troy, I started, I've always seen you---always. It's just that Tony was so kind to me, and he took care of me and I was so grateful to him. But I always missed you, I always thought about you, and I was devastated not having you around. I will be grateful to Tony forever, but I never want to lose you ever again. I love you.'

Troy smiled then, looking at me tenderly. 'Well, I guess in that case, the least I can do is show you the whole package. Just remember, every moment of sweat, exhaustion and pain, I was building this body for you.' Then Troy shucked off his shoes and socks, pulling his pants to the ground. As breathtaking as his upper body was, his lower-half matched it in magnificence. His thighs were hairy and absolutely massive, looking capable of squatting massive poundage themselves. His calves were granite-carved diamonds, his massive feet beefy and strong. He started flexing for me, a private muscle show for his beloved. By the time he finished, he was drenched in sweat, his massive cock straining wildly.

'THINK I GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO PROTECT YOU?! he growled arrogantly, stepping towards me, covering me in his muscle shadow. I felt dizzy and light-headed, giddy with lust, and as I watched him I started to shoot my load in my underwear, cum dripping down the side of my leg.Troy saw this, and started stroking his meat, needing only one or two strokes before spurting a wave of cum across the room. Then he bent down, grabbing me into himself, holding me close; I could have stayed there forever, encased inside his muscles, smelling his animal scent, feeling like the only two people on earth. Then I heard the door open downstairs.

'Brent are you home?' It was my dad, home from work. His tone was cordial and surprisingly light. Reluctantly, Troy put me down, steadying me gently.

'Let's go down together, Troy said, chest pumped out protectively. I looked at his big, naked body and almost laughed at the thought of the look on my dad's face if he came stomping downstairs this way.

'No, Troy, it's ok. I'll go down first. He sounds fine; I'm sure he won't do anything stupid. Plus you should probably clean up a bit first, like you know, maybe tuck that thing away before it pokes someone's eye out.'

Troy looked down proudly, smiling. 'Alright, if you insist. But I'll be right behind you.'

I cocked an eyebrow at him suggestively. 'I can't wait!'

Chuckling, I headed down, spotting my dad in the kitchen. 'Hi dad', I said cheerily.

He had his back to me, rummaging in the fridge. 'You sound pretty chipper. How you handling things, son?'

'Oh pretty good, thanks for asking. It's getting easier.'

He located some leftovers. 'That's good. So not missing Tony too much then?'

I felt touched, surprised at his concern. 'Well, yes of course, but seeing Troy helped. He's helping me get over things. I think will be seeing a lot more of each other.'

Finally, my dad turned around. 'Oh, I doubt that.' he replied.

Laughing, I said, what do you mean?' Then I took a good look at him. He had that boozy, far-away look in his eyes. Uh oh!

'Do you really think I was going to let you get away with all that shit you put me through. The HUMILIATION! Oh no, there's gonna be payback. Tony can threaten me all he wants, but he's half-way across the country. Besides, my brother is going to have him arrested as soon as he arrives home---let's see how tough he is in jail!'

Despite my dad's threats, I couldn't help but think Tony's chances were pretty good in jail: just another micro-society for him to crush and dominate. I smirked at the thought.

'So you think that's funny, huh?!' My dad came towards me, grabbing me by the shoulders. 'Let's see who's laughing without Tony to protect you!' He reared back his hand, ready to strike me.

'AH HEM!,' came a deep, threatening and thrillingly familiar voice.

'Who's there,' my dad said, pausing nervously.

Troy came up behind him, grabbing his outstretched hand, enclosing it in larger one. 'I wouldn't do that it I were you.'

My dad turned, taking in the sight of him. 'Oh my God, Troy, is...is that you?'

'That's right, Mr. Davis, I'm back, and well, as you can see I've changed a bit.' Troy shoved my dad in the chest, toppling him to the ground. My dad was partly speechless because Troy had neglected to put on any of his clothes, and he was towering over my dad, dwarfing him with at least 260 pounds of rock-hard, testosterone-charged, power-packed, angry muscle. Additionally, his 12-inch horse-cock was also back at full-mast. I swear I saw my dad lick his lips at the sight.

Troy stood over him, flexing his massive guns, asserting his authority. 'You see, Mr. Davis, Tony may be gone, But he was worried that you might not have learned your lesson, so he left me behind to take care of Brent for him. Sadly, he was right----but I'm the boss around here now, and I suggest that you don't do anything to piss me off.'

Troy crossed the room, looking around wildly. Then he spied our massive pot-rack above the sink. Growling, he grabbed it, tugging ferociously, ripping it from the ceiling. Then he starting grabbing the pots, taking the largest ones and compressing them with his brute strength, twisting the cast-iron like clay. Then he took the rack itself, curling it into little rings, bending it to his will. When he was done, he looked at my dad, daring him with his eyes, muscles overflowing with blood.

'UNDERSTOOD?!' he roared.

I looked at my dad, trying to recover myself from this display. He was still splayed on the floor, and then I saw it: the spreading dark patch in his jeans---he'd pissed himself in fear! Embarrassed, he scrambled to his feet, cursing to himself, retreating out the back door, shouting, 'Oh, no, not another one,' as he made his escape.

Troy and I looked at each other, suspended for a moment. Then we started laughing, waves of it rushing out of us as we fell together onto the couch, tears coming out of our eyes. And we stayed like that, his huge muscle body, my little one, holding onto each other, knowing that some sort of obstacle had been permanently put behind us, and that better yet, together,we were finally going to be able to make a fresh start.
  #10   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 22nd, 2009, 06:52 PM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by banania7 View Post
Guess who's back! This is where we left off....
OMG!!! You tease! Stop that already and tell us what happens next!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options