The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hearmenowu2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 26th, 2008, 03:24 AM
Evolution MG Animator

hearmenowu2 is on a distinguished road
The Sketch Pad (PART 2)

The Sketch Pad (Part 2)

Written by Hearmenowu2

Kyle couldnt believe what he was seeing, a really hot muscle guy on his bed while a huge HUGE cock waiting to be pleasured by him and only him. As kyle was thinking about what he could do to this guy he quickly became hard the stranger took notice of this and smiled and said ''now were talking..''
Kyle snapped out of this amazing trance and started to intergate the huge stranger before him.

''Who the.. who the Fuck are you? why are you naked? why are you naked on my fucking bed? how did you get in here? who the fuck are you? forget it do you know what..im calling the cops on you you fuckin freak!!'' Kyle shouted as he stormed off down the hall towards the phone. ''Dont you regonise me kyle?... you created me!!'' said the huge naked muscle god softly ''created you? what do you mean created you? you asshole!!.. i dont remember creating anyone such as..'' kyle paused his words as he starred at the huge muscle well endowed god that stood before him and whispered ''its its you... but how?''.

''I dont know but does it really matter in the long run'' the huge guy continued to day softly to him. Kyle thought about it and nodded in agreement to this statement kind of but kyle is known to be curious about everything and is kind of determind to find out how this happened. ''Excuse me.. eh.. whats your name by the way?'' kyle asked '' i dont know you didnt give me one'' the huge god replied back ''oh ok.. well hmm.. what about Alex? seems like a hot name for you it goes his that bod you have there and that.. huge.. massive.. python you call dick'' kyle said as he was entering back in the trance starring at Alexs huge cock.

Alex realised what was happening and smiled back in amusement and said '' Kyle.. Kyle instead of starring at my impressive cock and body which by the way you helped making it with your artwork dont you want to test drive your work in the bedroom..'' Kyle snapped out of his trance again and looked up at Alex and said '' YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!....... LETS GO!!''

Both the 2 boys rushed into the bedroom. Alex positioned himself comfortabley on the bed awaiting his creator to get his underwear off and join him. ''Is this your first time Klye'' Alex asked ''yes yes it is'' kyle replied ''what about you Alex?'' kyle asked '' ''yep it is my first time aswell'' alex replied ''yeah?.. oh right off course you didnt exsist until a couple of minutes ago'' kyle said '' that is true klye'' Alex said ''now then lets get to it allready''Alex continued.

Kyle lied on top of alex's torso ''ready to have some fun Kyle'' Alex said softly in his ear, klye whispered back and said ''yes..'' happily. Alex grabbed his huge shaft with both hands and postioned itself towards klyes tight ass. Until Kyle realised something ''WAIT!!! if you stick that rocket in me i would be torn into in mere seconds'' kyle said with a panic in his voice ''there must be a way to solve this problem'' kyle continued.

Kyle scanned the room quickly and noticed the sketch pad on the floor. ''Theres your solution'' kyle said and continued to add '' if this can make you come to life it can help me solve this thing'' Kyle looked at Alexs puzzled face and add ''ok, if it allows images to come true maybe.... it will allow words to come true aswell? observe..''

Kyle was scribbling down on the pad like a mad man as Alex watched from the side lines wondering whats going to happen to Kyle after he was done. ''Nearly there Alex'' kyle said writing down rapidly on the page. ''There done!!, now hopefully it will work if not i may have to reduce your massive cock abit so it wont kill me.. hopefully i wont have to do that cause your cock is just perfect'' kyle said as he stroked Alexs huge cock softly.

''Hmm hold up now.. i feel something happening... yep its WORKING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH oh god that stings a little..'' Kyle shouted in pain ''what did you do Kyle?'' shouted Alex ''well I basically made myself have looney tune abilitys'' kyle said ''Why?'' Alex relpied ''Well for example when we have sex my ass would expand to fit that massive cock you have there so i wont get ripped to pieces, its a good plan once you think about it'' Kyle said 'it really is once you think about it'' Alex replied as he was thinking about it. '' Ok problem solved lets get back to it'' Kyle said. '' Agreed'' said Alex.

The two boys positioned themselfs again and Alex grabed his cock and started to rub it to get it going again it didnt take long for him to get hard as he was getting hard he got it fully erect so Klyes tight ass could be penatrated smoothly with out any problems. ''Its Working Klye!! your ass is expanding like you said it would oh it feels fantastic'' Alex said '' ''Yeah same here Dont stop whatever you do'' kyle said

TO BE CONTINUED:

Theres more to ''cum''

Hearmenowu2

or go to MY PB page HERE to stream my videos and more

or visit MM's yahoo page HERE to see some of the pics that i put there that cant be posted anywhere else for obvious reasons ...

my Imageshack page

Last edited by hearmenowu2; October 26th, 2008 at 03:45 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options