The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Spanisheddie92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 06:30 PM
The Green Scar

Spanisheddie92 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via MSN to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via Yahoo to Spanisheddie92
Drainage - A Star Wars Story 1

The dark tower at the peak of the palace on Nar?Shada was home to some of the most vicious bounty hunters the galaxy has ever witnessed. Though only few stood out by fear, one stood out by oddness. Jorge Naster has been hired by hundreds of people and organizations to kidnap and or kill many Political officials and well as commanders. But today a mysterious figure would cross paths with Naster, a figure that would change all the rules.

For as long as bounty hunters were working, Jedi or Force adapts (People who have limited force powers) were keeping most of the hunters away from their targets. Only those with the fear factor slipped passed the Jedi and succeeded in their missions. But Naster, however, had a certain charm that stopped Jedi in their tracks. He had the ability to limit all force powers near him or around if, by control of his mind.

The figure approached Jorge, with a grin on his face, and with a soft voice asked ?I am but an old man, who hasn?t much longer to live, so I want to put a hit out on the Jedi that came and killed my family. I hear that you are the best man for that sort of job. I am willing to pay a hefty a price for him dead, but an even larger price for alive. Do we have a deal?? Jorge responded ?Is that all? Sure, I?ll kidnap your little Jedi friend.? The old figure replied ?Excellent. But I must speak with you before you venture to explain the Jedi I want to see dead or alive.? And with that the man left and Jorge went to his weapon room to gather his supplies. The man had left coordinates to his home on Relaz, an outer rim planet.

When Jorge was finished, he walked to the docking bay, and took off in his star fighter. It was slim with a triangle shape, and all black. He punched in the coordinates and traveled to seek out his new client. He couldn?t help but feel strange when he was around the old man in the tower. As if the man had some power that would resemble that of the force. He would question the man if he had any training. He landed by a near by port and started to find the building the man had written, one with a white top and a red base. Lucky for Jorge the port and the building were not far apart. The path was short but seemed to go on for a lifetime. The closer Jorge got to the building, the more power he felt rush through his body. The power did nothing, yet. Jorge entered the building and went down the hallway until he came to a door with the numbers 457 on it. He knocked on the door and awaited an answer.

The door slowly opened to darkness, and Jorge stepped in just a bit and greeted whoever was listing. A raspy voice called a reply to the greeting and stated that the voice was coming from the next room. Jorge again slowly walked and as soon as he reached the next room, sleeping gas was filled into the air. He could not help to fall victim to the effects.

He awoke to a strange room, a lab of some sort. A figure stood in front of the slab that Jorge was restrained in. ?You fool! You know nothing of your powers, do you? Allow me to introduce myself; I am Lord Rezeltic, Sith Lord Rezeltic! I have seen you in action, and I know what type of force powers you have, drainage and manipulation. Once you come in contact with certain elements of the force, you can absorb it and make it a solid matter. You, up until now, have merely shut it down, but you can do so much more. Allow me to show you and become my apprentice.?

Jorge was shocked and simply replied ?Very well.? Rezeltic was relatively happy about that answer, but sensed much confusion in Jorge. In time he would learn to control this power and use it to every advantage. Rezeltic had to do a few Sithly things before the training could begin. First was the lightsaber phase. Jorge had little say in what was done with his blade, other then the hilt. It took the two Sith about a good two hours before the saber was complete. The next phase would be the first step into training. The trust phase was important. Jorge preformed simple tasks for Rezeltic and proved he was worthy. Now the phase that Jorge was waiting for would begin.

The first part was to learn focus, which Jorge?s bounty hunter experiences came in handy. Three months passed and Jorge was finally able to seek his prey, the Jedi he was told to kill in the first place. Rezeltic gave Jorge the whereabouts of this Jedi and told him some helpful tips on how to edge the battle. Jorge walked to his ship and took off to test his newly learned powers.

The Jedi was called Loopter Kinzelid. He was not human and was more like a fish, with gills and had a fin coming from his face to his spine, it formed a hairdo. Jorge pin pointed exactly where Kinzelid would be at this time. Sure enough he was right. Kinzelid was mediating in a small lake. Jorge landed his craft and made his way towards Loopter. Still mediating, Kinzelid kept calm as he knew he was in for some sort of fight. Jorge shouted ?Master Loopter Kinzelid, I have been hired to take care of you once and for all.? Kinzelid stopped mediating, walked towards Jorge, and replied ?You will have to stop my blade first.?

Kinzelid whipped out his lightsaber and switched it on. The green blade shown with a glimmer. Jorge put a smirk on his face and with out warning, moved his hand in Kinzelid?s direction and began to motion. Kinzelid started to freeze up and he could no longer hold his saber. All of Kinzelid?s force powers and energy was balling up in Jorge?s fist. When he was all drained, Kinzelid fell fast to the ground, hitting his face in dirt. With a glowing ball in his hand and open fist, Jorge closed his fist, and sucked all the energy into himself. He felt a small sting, but focused on mass. Jorge began to grow taller, about 6 inches taller to be exacted. He was tall and slender at this point and growing with the energy he drained from the Jedi Master. Now his biceps began to curl up and form basket balls, his legs were inflating with force mass, and both of his pec were ballooning up to the size of beach balls. The mass also formed an eight pack right on Jorge?s stomach. All this growing caused Jorge?s shirt and pants to rip. The only thing that did not grow was about too. Jorge?s penis was expanding like never before, making a huge bulge in Jorge?s almost ripped underwear.

Jorge was now muscle god of the Sith. He flexed and posed for the weak Jedi Master Loopter, before he killed him. Jorge felt very good about himself and left the shriveled corpse near the lake. Jorge knew that this would not last, and could store this power in a small container that his master had developed. He held the container in the same hand in which the energy was concentrated at and forced it out of his massive body and into the container. He started to shrink and decrease in mass. When he was finished he sealed the container and put it away. Jorge headed to his ship and flew back to his master.

Rezeltic was eagerly waiting to see his apprentice, he developed a fully function, fully flexible suit of armor for him. Jorge docked and made his way to Rezeltic?s hide out. He entered through the lab door and found his master sitting in a lab chair. Rezeltic greeted Jorge with ?So, has the Jedi been taken care of?? As he was laughing, Jorge replied ?Yes, and the power felt great! I saved it too, just like you said to.? Rezeltic answered ?Excellent. I made you something in my spear time. It?s a fully flexible suit, so you will no longer worry of your clothing ripping to shreds.? Jorge took the suit from his master and simply answered ?Who?s next???

This is just a little something I came up with, with an idea sent to me via PM. There's more to come, just wait.
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2008, 09:00 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
A good start, but it went by rather quickly to be totally honest, especially the growth scene. But then again...I have the same problem.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Spanisheddie92's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 06:12 PM
The Green Scar

Spanisheddie92 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via MSN to Spanisheddie92 Send a message via Yahoo to Spanisheddie92
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
A good start, but it went by rather quickly to be totally honest, especially the growth scene. But then again...I have the same problem.
Good, you caught on to what I did this go around. In the next few parts, is when some real growth will happen. For now I wanted to establish the story.
  #4   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2008, 10:09 PM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
You have my attention! This is a cool take on the Sith I had not examined.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options