The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2008, 12:36 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Poison Pills II

Here's part 2. Some of you might dislike me for how I end this chapter so sorry in advanced, but fear not, this is not the end

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The pill slipped smoothly down his throat, without leaving an aftertaste thankfully. Jacob put the pills back in his pocket and went to see what was taking Mike so long. He?d only take a few steps when he felt a surge of energy course through him. The pain in his ribs suddenly flared before vanishing completely.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] As he tentatively touched his side, he noticed something odd. His hand looked? bigger. He let his hand travel down his forearm which seemed to be getting thicker, the veins pulsing unnaturally. He felt his biceps tense and flex of their own accord. It was weird, and slightly painful. Soon, all of his muscles twitched and flexed in time with his heart beat which was steadily increasing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He could feel his skin stretching over the new mounds growing on his body. He doubled over, his stomach aching with each flex of his abdominals. He fell to the floor, unable to control his movements. He started thrashing wildly on the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Jacob!?? yelled Mike, bursting through the door, a glass of water sloshing in his hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He set it on the coffee table and dropped next to Jacob who was still convulsing on the floor. Mike didn?t know what to do. He wanted to hold Jacob, but part of his brain was telling him you?re not supposed to stop a person having convulsions. So he could only watch as Jacob flailed around, his jaw clenched and grunting in pain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Finally, the convulsions stopped and Jacob stopped moving. Mike?s hands darted to his neck, checking for a pulse. He sighed in relief when he felt the steady thrum in Jacob?s neck. Sweat glistened on Jacob?s forehead, and Mike could feel the heat radiating off of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Mike?? mumbled Jacob.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m here. You?re OK. I?m going to call an ambulance OK. I?ll be right back?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?No?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob?s hand grabbed Mike by the forearm with surprising strength, holding Mike in place. He looked in shock at his lovers hand on his arm. It was? bigger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob slowly sat up, gaze staring unfocused into the distance. He brought his other hand up to push back his wet fringe and Mike was drawn to the unfamiliar bump on Jacob?s arm. He called it a bump because his brain couldn?t comprehend that it was an actual bicep, not that it was overly big, just that it was big and on Jacob of all people.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob also looked at his new bicep and flexed it in earnest, staring at its new found size. He then looked down at his sweat drenched shirt and pulled the collar out to look down it. Mike couldn?t see what Jacob could, but whatever it was made Jacob smile.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob released Mike?s arm and ripped his own shirt off. Before the shock of Jacob tearing his shirt off could settle, Mike was met with the shock of what had happened to Jacob?s torso. There was a juicy set of well cut pecs, jutting out a far distance, shadowing over a narrow yet toned waist. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?J?? said Mike tentatively. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob swivelled his head with eerie quickness and stared at Mike with big eyes. When he titled his head in a quizzical way, Mike flinched. Jacob?s eyes seemed oddly cold, not holding the usual warmth Mike normally saw.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s wrong?? asked Jacob, his voice even and hollow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Slowly, Jacob?s eyes seemed to return to focus, the warmth returning with it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Check me out!? said Jacob, smiling and his voice back to normal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Erm? yeah?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Look at these biceps! I?ve never had such big muscles! Let me see if their as big as yours?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?J, wait--?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob grabbed Mike?s arm and put it next to his. He bent Mike?s arm and flexed his own, raising the hard lump of muscle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Come on!? said Jacob. ?You need to flex it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike complied, his bicep peaking just above Jacobs. Jacob?s smile suddenly dropped when he realised Mike was still bigger. Mike suddenly felt nervous. But then Jacob just looked up and smiled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It doesn?t matter? he said cheerfully, slapping Mike on the back. ?I?m sure I?ll be able to catch up with you now. I know! Let?s work out now!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?J I think you should wait a bit?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh, I see?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He smiled cheekily at Mike and began kissing him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You want to see if there?s been any other changes don?t you? he purred, nuzzling Mike?s thick neck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike tried to push him away, to talk to him, ask how he?d grown, if he was feeling alright and if he needed to go to the hospital. But Jacob was kissing him so well, Mike was having trouble concentrating.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob leaned closer, pressing his new hard body against Mike, rubbing their pecs together. Jacob lowered Mike down, letting his hands roam up Mike?s shirt and run over the familiar bumps and curves while Mike investigated the untouched realm of Jacob. Jacob?s large, round shoulders easily held him up above Mike, his newly sized arms trapping him beneath.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Jacob moved slightly, rubbing his groin against Mike who gasped through their kiss at what he felt. Jacob chuckled and broke the kiss.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I know? he said with a devilish grin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike rolled Jacob off of him until he was the one on top. Jacob laughed on the floor as Mike backed up to look at Jacob?s crotch. There was a definite bulge in Jacob?s trousers. Mike put his hand on it, as though proving it was real. Jacob groaned in pleasure and began shifting his hips, pressing his new manhood into Mike?s hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Don?t stop?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike had no intention to. He slipped his fingers into the waistband of Jacob?s trousers and pulled them down, Jacob lifting his legs to help. Now all that was left between Mike and his prize was Jacob?s somewhat strained boxers. Mike could easily see the outline of Jacob?s pride and boy had it gotten bigger. He rubbed at it with his thumb, moving up its full length and feeling its thickness. Jacob was lapping it up, arching his back to get Mike as close as possible to his cock.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike watched in amazement as Jacob?s cock seemed to grow bigger, moving closer and closer to the waistband of his boxers. He had no idea how big it was, but it must have been nearing at least eight inches if not more. And those balls. They were filled with man juice, just begging to be released. And Mike intended to.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He started to rub Jacob?s cock harder, making him gasp and moan while throwing his head back. He also played with Jacob?s nipples, massaging his pecs as he did. He leaned over, still jacking Jacob?s cock, and started kissing his pecs, sucking on the nipples and playing with them using his teeth. Jacob rubbed Mike?s head, pressing him against his new pecs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How do I make them dance?? Jacob asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Huh??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?My pecs. I?ve seen you do it. You like flex your pecs making them?uh?dance and sh-shit?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Bit of a stutter there?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Shut up. You try talking when someone?s?hu?oh you bas? barstool?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Language, or I just might stop?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Please don?t. I feel like my balls are gonna burst?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What? These balls??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike grabbed Jacob?s balls, making him gasp and moan. He played with them, rubbing at them with his thumb.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hurry up Mike? pleaded Jacob.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike slowed his movements, teasing Jacob to the brink and then stopping before he continued again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh shit Mike. S-stop it. I gotta? you tease?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Mike started really rubbing Jacob?s cock, moving really fast. In seconds, Jacob blew his load, giving off a low guttural groan that rumbled like thunder through Mike.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?It?s? about time? panted Jacob, rubbing his face. ?You are such a tease Mike!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I know?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Why don?t we go out??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Let?s go out. Give me a chance to show off this new bod of mine?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you sure you can walk??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?OK. So it didn?t go quiet the way I planned it to?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Harry was sitting at the bar, watching Mike and Jacob talking and laughing together. They?d been on the dance floor, letting Jacob show off his new bubble butt in a very tight pair of jeans. But then again, he wasn?t the only guy in here wearing tight clothing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Didn?t go to plan? It completely failed?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] With a sneer, Harry turned back to the bar, watching as the woman pretending to be a bartender dried a glass. She had her blonde hair tied up in a very professional bun and wore a tight with shirt which would have gotten looks of appreciation had she been at another kind of bar.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You do realise no one in here is going to be checking you out? said Harry, snidely.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m not fussed?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Come off it Saz, you love attention?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?But I love watching you fail more?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Ha ha?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I could have told you this plan would have failed. There?s too much love between them?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I think I?m going to be sick. If you say something like ?love conquers all?, I swear I?m gonna smash that empty little head of yours in?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Ha! You?d be knocked out on the ground in seconds?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Whatever. I can break these two up easily. If I broke up the Beetles--?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Here we go again. You did not break up the Beetles?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I did!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yeah right?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Harry pushed himself from the bar and stormed off to the bathroom. There was only one guy in there, and he was leaning over the sink so he could sort out his hair.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey honey? he said, watching Harry in the mirror. ?You look sad. Need some company??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Harry was about to show off his darker side on this poor soul, when an idea hit him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Actually, I think my friend might need some company. But you?d need to be a bit bigger?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Bigger??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Harry smiled and flicked the man on the forehead.[/COLOR]

BTW, there have been comments on my old stories about text colour. this might sound daft, but i have no idea how to make it the de-fault colour because i copy and paste it straight from word so it comes in black and i have to change it to this yellow to make it visible. This might not make sense, so I'll probably re-write it later after i've thought about it more.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Easiest way to get the colors right is to click the button in the upper-right to change the text mode before pasting it, so it'll paste the text but not the formatting. You can swap it back afterwards.

On the whole, nice story. The two of them seem really close, but I guess we'll see if they can stay that way as things develop.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:22 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
sorry i took so long to "get around" to this'un, babe; and you know how ashamed I am to say "get around" relating to, like, my favorite writer ever, sooo....hopefully you can forgive me

so the opening was probably the weakest bit; I thought it was slightly, but not terminally, "adrift", perhaps because cuz you didn't have the whole pair of this adorable, sweet couple you have starring in this story and so couldn't anchor it in them as you were able to for the remaining 2/3 of the chapter. Speaking of which--the rest was fucking great, even though the first third or so was merely "really good" ;p

meanwhile, this--
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth
?I could have told you this plan would have failed. There?s too much love between them?
?I think I?m going to be sick. If you say something like ?love conquers all?, I swear I?m gonna smash that empty little head of yours in?
--had better be the conflict driving the climatic scene, man; it's be so hot/touching ;p

OH--and the end of the chapter? hot. So looking forward to seeing Harry grow & corrupt the poor lil poofter ;p
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options