The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 04:49 PM

Fitness1984 is on a distinguished road
Muscle Mutt

This is my second try at a story, this time involving the relationship between a man and man's best friend. It's a four part story and I'll try to post one part each day...

------------------

Muscle Mutt
by Fitness1984

*Knock knock*

Ralph opened the door to his bosses office who was startled by his sudden entrance.

???Oh???uhm???hey Ralph, w-what are you doing here?...uhm, I mean what can I do for you???? she said a bit blushing as she turned around. Little did she know that a reflection of her computer screen was clearly visible for Ralph in the window behind her. What he saw was a full screen picture of Matthew McConaughey, shirtless, emerging from the ocean with a surfboard under his arms. Ralph was surprised to see this kind of image, yet acted oblivious.

???Hi, I??? I just wanted to let you know that I finished the report you requested??? He threw the report on her desk and noticed Sarah quickly closing her browser window. ???How is Patrick by the way? I???d love to meet him one day??????

Ralph was suspicious of the fact that Sarah was lusting over pictures of celebrities and he was sure to find out if something was wrong. ???Oh he???s fine! He???ll be back from Iraq in two weeks, I will make sure that you???ll meet him then.??? Patrick was a Corporal in the US Army, currently stationed in Iraq for the past six and a half months. It was obvious that Sarah has been missing him.

???It???s strange that in the, what is it now, year or so that you have been dating, I still haven???t seen him.???

???Year and four months, and you know those army-types, always away on business.???

???Yeah, I guess so???.Could you once again describe what he looks like, I???m curious to find out??????

???Well, he???s tall, dark and handsome, really a perfect catch! Wait, I???ve got a picture of him on here somewhere?????? Sarah began browsing through some folders on her computer while Ralph came standing behind her. He was looking at her long dark and curly hair, draping perfectly over her soft shoulders. He could smell her sweet perfume as he leaned in closer to look at the screen. ???Here we go, this is him in full uniform.???

Ralph adjusted his glasses back on his nose and looked at a picture of the all-American soldier; perfect white teeth, buzz-cut jet black hair and broad shoulders that made his uniform insignia stand out. ???He looks nothing like Matthew McConaughey???, Ralph thought, ???he looks even buffer???.

???This is already an old picture, he was just 21 here, he gained quite a bit of extra weight in the last three years.???

???You mean he is even bigger than this????

???Yep, not sure if it???s still on there since he???s been in Iraq, but he was bigger than this picture???anyway, you???ll see for yourself in two weeks!???

???Yeah, I guess so. I???d better start working out then if I don???t want to look to much like a wuzz in front of him???

???Haha, that???s right, the bigger the better!??? Sarah said laughingly, however at the same time unconsciously revealing her ideal image of a man. It was obvious for Ralph, who had developed an enormous crush on Sarah, that he???d never stand a chance against bodies like Patrick???s or Matthew???s.

???Well, I???d better get going again if I want to finish the presentation by Monday. Please review the report and let me know if there is anything in there that needs changing; I???m available all weekend!???

???Ok, I will do, and Ralph, thanks for the reports!???

Ralph walked out of Sarah???s office and when he closed the door behind him he could notice Sarah staring lovingly at the picture of her boyfriend on the screen??? ???I???ll never stand a chance??????

---

The comment Sarah made, ???the bigger the better???, was constantly running through Ralph???s head that day. Was it really that obvious? Was she into big men? Would I ever make a chance with the thin body I have? And did she mean it that I should start working out? Maybe this is a sign that I should finally start doing something about this body, maybe then she???ll finally really notice me for who I am??? Fully determined by this discovery, Ralph took an alternate route on his way back home that evening, stopping by his local Wal-Mart to pick-up some free weights, a bench and the latest copy of Men???s Health.

Ralph lived just outside the city in an afforested area together with his chocolate brown Labrador Max. Since his parents were both enjoying their last years of their lives in sunny Florida, the 23-year-old was given the old family house to take care off. Actually it was way too big for a happy single with his dog, but since he???s an only child he can???t really complain. In fact he had designated most of the spare rooms into all sorts of special areas: he has a separate home cinema room, a special Max-room just for the dog and his latest creation will be his own home gym.

As soon as Ralph enters the key in the door, the 7-year-old Max jumps to the front door. ???Hey there buddy, daddy???s home! Have you behaved a little???? The dog replied with a loud bark, his tail swinging away from happiness. ???I have a little surprise???well???actually it???s not really for you; but daddy???s gonna start working out, growing some muscles on this pathetic body?????? Max was Ralph???s soulmate, he could tell him everything and Max would always listen. ???Are you gonna help me unpack the car???? Max followed Ralph back to the car, where Ralph gave him one of the boxes containing a set of dumbbells. Max got hold of the plastic band surrounding the packaging, but couldn???t really move it at all. ???Here, let me help you out!??? Ralph also had a hard time lifting all the boxes back into the house, which made Max look at him in a funny way. ???Ok, so I???m not all that strong now, but in a couple of weeks I???ll be laughing at the weight of these boxes!??? Then he petted his dog???s head.

Ralph cleaned out one of the spare rooms and started putting together the various equipment he had just purchased. All the while, Max lay stretched out on the floor next to him. After about an hour he was ready for his first workout. ???Are you also coming or are you just gonna lay there next to me???? he asked his dog in a rhetorical manner. He already knew the answer. ???Lazy, pudgy mutt!??? he said jokingly. In fact, Max was quite heavy for his age, he preferred being lazy over being active.

Since there was no-one who could see Ralph besides Max, and he forgot to buy special workout clothes, he just stripped down to his underwear on the spot. From the reflection in the full-length mirror he had found in another room it was obvious that he really could use a more defined build on his frame. Even though he was still only 23-years-old, he had never really done any sports. His skin was white as milk and his ribcage was visible under his chest. He still had the same body of when he was in his teens. Only the patch of hair on his chest and his treasure trail revealed he was much older. He grabbed a measuring tape and started filling out the table in his Men???s Health special; biceps: 12 inch, chest: 37 inch, waist: 29 inch, length: 5 ft 9 and weight: 137 lbs. According to the magazine he was clearly under average.

His first exercises consisted of simple dumbbell curls, followed by some dead lifts and crunches. It was a light workout, with small weights, but Ralph could really feel his individual muscles aching, an indication that it was working. After some cool down exercises he decided to take a nice warm bath and afterwards dive into his bed. He had to do a lot of cardio in the morning.

---

Early the next morning Max was already licking his master???s face, a very effective wake-up technique. Ralph got up, put on his glasses, grabbed an old pair of sweats from his closet, digested a light breakfast and started jogging for 3 miles together with Max.

Halfway through, Ralph changed his pace from a running tempo into a slow walk, to get some breath. He grabbed a thick stick from the forest floor and threw it away for Max to fetch. The dog came back to the master proudly, with the stick in his mouth. Ralph once again threw the stick, only this time a lot harder. It landed just behind a thick pair of bushes. Max was so focused on the stick that he ran headfirst into the bushes. Ralph could hear a loud splash and moments later Max came back out of the bushes, with the stick in his mouth, completely soaked.

???Here boy! That???s right, good boy! What happened? Why are you all wet all of a sudden, huh? Didn???t see that puddle, did you???? Max started to dry himself, when Ralph noticed a strange yellowish hue on his fur. ???Hmm, must have been a muddy puddle, huh boy??? he said as he petted his dog again.

Once Max was completely dry again, he noticed the stick and jumped Ralph to indicate he wanted to chase it again. Ralph obliged, moved back his arm and threw the stick far forward. Immediately the dog started running for it, this time Ralph started his jogging again as well. Max grabbed the stick in his mouth, turned around to come back but after only 3 feet he suddenly collapsed through his feet. Ralph was frightened to death; he ran towards his dog who lay there helplessly on the forest soil.

???Buddy, Max, what???s wrong boy? Come on, get up!??? he shouted, without any luck. Tears started to roll down his face. He thought he would lose his best friend on the spot. Yet he noticed Max was still breathing. The only thing was that he could hardly move. Ralph picked up his pet and walked with it back home, a heavy task for him.

Once back home, he gave his dog a bowl of water, which Max hardly drank, and called the vet. He could come over immediately.

After a short visit to the vet, the dog was diagnosed with continuing muscle cramps. He was prescribed a medicine and was allowed to go back home, if only he would rest a lot. The veterinarian also once again warned Ralph on Max???s weight; 88 lbs isn???t healthy for Ralph took him back and lay him to rest in his own room. He put the medicine in the water bowl and put it next to Max, then he let him rest for the rest of the day while he himself could finish the presentation and do a quick nightly workout session.

---

The next morning Ralph still lay in bed when he felt something wet on his face. Something was licking him. He opened his eyes and to his amazement Max was once again standing over his bed, licking his face. He looked fully recovered.

???Max? You???re all better? How is that possible? That???s amazing!??? He grabbed his dog around his neck and gave him a big hug. Max seemed overjoyed as well, bouncing about on the bed, his tail wagging away and his tongue out of his mouth; almost as if he was laughing. ???Daddy???s gonna give you a nice treat???.

Ralph got out of bed, put on a bathrobe and scratched his crotch as he walked to the kitchen. Max followed him religiously. He put on the kettle and grabbed the bag of dog food. He poured in a nice full bowl of kibbles and placed it on the ground for Max. ???We have to watch out for your weight, but I was really worried that I???d lose you, so you deserve this!??? Max was too engulfed in eating that he couldn???t really hear what Ralph was saying. Ralph poured himself a cup of tea and turned on his tv.

The news was on. The board of directors of a local chemical company were arrested for dumping chemical waste in illegal locations. The spokesperson of the company could only reply with ???no comment??? as the directors responsible were rushed into the police cars.
Other news was the announcement of another American casualty in Iraq. Ralph???s interest was piqued. A young private, age 22, was killed while driving over a landmine. It couldn???t be Patrick, he is already 24. ???And much better looking than me??? Ralph thought as he took a sip from his tea. Meanwhile Max had already finished the bowl of kibbles and came lying next to Ralph on the floor.

In the sports section, local bodybuilder Jeremy Cauldron was interviewed on his preparations for the bi-annual local Bodybuilding competition. The 19-year-old is going to compete in the teen section of the contest and hopes to win his first-ever competition. Ralph watched envious as the teen curled 90 lbs with ease; his biceps exploding in size. ???Look Max, this is what I should look like, then Sarah will notice me for sure..!???

The phone rang.

???Hi Ralph, Sarah here, I hope I???m not calling inappropriate, but you said you were available all weekend??????

???Oh hi Sarah, I was just thinking off you??????

???Oh?!???

???Uhm, well???yeah..actually more of Patrick, haven???t you heard the news? A private was killed in Iraq???I was worried it might be Patrick???

???Oh that, yeah, I???ve heard. It???s terrible, but Patrick just called me to let me know everything is alright. We also talked about the dinner we all should go out on, and that???s why I???m calling you. Are you free on the 16th????

???Uhm, the 16th, that???s on a Saturday, right? Yeah, I think I???m free, don???t have anything planned..???

???Great! So the 16th it is, you???ll finally get to meet Patrick! Can???t wait for it. Oh, and by the way, the report looked fine, how is the presentation coming along????

???Fine, it???s coming along fine. I still got a lot of work to do so I???d like to continue if you don???t mind. And I can???t wait to meet Patrick either! See you tomorrow!???

???Ok, see you tomorrow, bye!???

Ralph hang up the phone. He then grabbed a bowl of cereals for breakfast and put on his sweats again. If he wanted to be more like Patrick, Mathew or even Jeremy the bodybuilder, he had to continue working out and doing cardio. He started with his now usual round of jogging, and Max was all the more happy to join him. He walked in front of Ralph and never seemed to break a sweat, which was odd for Ralph since the day before he was much slower and breathing heavier. ???What???s up with you today? Feeling healthy? The medicines must have kicked in good then??????

When he returned back home he immediately went to his home gym for a good workout. He managed to lift slightly more than Friday???s before being beaten, which was a surprise for Ralph. The workouts much really work then?

The rest of the day he worked on his presentation, cooked a nutritious dinner and did an evening workout before going to bed. He was really determined to improve his lifestyle.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 07:00 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Poor Ralph...

... unless I miss my guess, given the title and the dog's mishap with the "muddy water," it's gonna be Max, the dog, who gets the muscle.
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:15 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Or both of them!

#4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 08:35 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Hope...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower View Post
Or both of them!

... springs eternal!
  #5   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 09:29 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
I think it's got some interesting potential, and I'm all for "Bigger is Better!" Hopefully, Ralph gets a double dose to 'improve' him more with his best friend, Max. Great start!!
  #6   Add to Cyberwolf's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2008, 09:43 PM

Cyberwolf is on a distinguished road
Well its started out intersting. I am hoping for the best. Will keep an eye on this one.
  #7   Add to HGH4EVER's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 12:19 PM

HGH4EVER is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to HGH4EVER
Interesting start. Looking forward to reading the next chapter! Hope it comes soon.
  #8   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM

Part two

That Wednesday morning Ralph was awoken by his alarm. It rang at 5am, early enough for Ralph to run a quick lap around the block and lift some weights before he had to go to work. Like he had learned to do the entire week. Ralph slammed the snooze-button, but without much luck. Max had slept next to Ralph and was now fully awake, running up and down the bed, sniffing his master all over. Ralph answered with his head still in his pillow:

???Hey buddy, not now???not yet!???

Without looking Ralph extended his right arm over his buddy as to give him a big hug and push him down so he wouldn???t be too actively running up and down the bed. Ralph was used to giving his dog a nice hug, shaking and tickling his little belly which was usually followed by some licking in the face. But this morning Ralph felt something else; something much harder than his usual furry body. It was still warm and furry, extending up and down as Max breathes, but instead of a layer of fat Ralph???s right hand was feeling something harder. Something tensed. Something like muscles???

What? Muscles? Within a second Ralph was sitting upright in his bed, closely examining his buddy.

???Hey boy, come here, what???s that? Why do you look so different? You are much bigger than you used to be???? And you look much broader!???

Ralph felt Max???s body up and down and noticed that his usual layer of fat was far less than he could remember. Instead he felt strong and tensed muscle all over his dog???s body as if Max had suddenly also picked up working out. And Max seemed to enjoy it a lot; he was constantly licking his master whenever Ralph was mentioning he looked great and his tail was wagging away happily.

Ralph got out of bed and walked to the gym; Max followed him immediately. ???Here boy, get up on these scales, I need to measure your weight, you look a lot healthier than before!??? Max jumped on the scales. The digital display indicated a total weight of 80lbs. ???80lbs, you???ve lost a total of 4 pounds in three days! What has happened to you???? Max jumped off the scale and walked towards some of the dumbbells laying in the corner. Ralph was still pondering over what he had just witnessed and how it was possible, when Max came back to him with a dumbbell in his mouth. As if he had just fetched a stick. Max slowly let the dumbbell down as Ralph grabbed it.

???Wow, what is this weight? What? 30 pounds! You have just been walking with 30 pounds in your mouth?!??? he said as he had trouble picking up the dumbbell. ???This is really extraordinary!??? The alarm went off in the other room. ???Oh shit, stay here!??? Ralph rushed over to the bedroom. When he came back Max was standing in front of the mirror looking at his own reflection. He had an odd expression on his face as if he didn???t quite recognize who was standing in his mirror image. Ralph came standing next to him and looked in the mirror as well. He was only wearing his light grey Hanes boxer briefs which looked strange on his body. The trunks of his boxers fell loose over his thighs; his upper legs weren???t even that much developed as to fit the standard boxer brief form. He flexed his arms and chest. His muscles were moving under his skin, it was noticeable, but it was nothing impressive. ???The bigger, the better, huh boy? Well, it looks like you have found the answer, but I???m still pathetic?????? He crouched down and gave his dog another hug. He liked the firm and hard feeling Max???s body had now. ???Come on, let???s go for a run!???

That entire day Ralph kept thinking about the remarkable transformation his dog went through. It couldn???t escape his mind. He mentally traced down the change back to that day Max fell unconscious in the forest. ???Something must have happened back there???maybe he ate some toxic berries or ran through a puddle of chemical waste???wait a minute! Wasn???t he covered in that strange yellow-brownish mud? Shit? And the news report on the secret dumping locations of toxic waste barrels???could that be the same???? Ralph was slowly connecting the dots. He wanted to go out and investigate, but he couldn???t leave his work. And at night it would be too dark to investigate, let alone see anything suspicious. He decided to check out the site this Saturday, retrace all his steps of the previous weekend.

---

That Saturday morning Ralph was awoken by loud clattering of iron on a cement floor. As he jumped up in his bed, he saw Max standing in the doorway of his bedroom???looking all surprised. Just at his feet lay his one of his barbells, this one racked up with 55lbs. Apparently Max had tried to enter the room with this barbell in his mouth, but couldn???t fit through the doorframe as the barbell was much wider than the dumbbells he used to walk around with before.

???Goodmorning pal! Did you try to impress me? Didn???t quite work the way you wanted, huh! Come here buddy, let me give you a rub???you look handsome today!???

That wasn???t a lie; he looked like the most perfectly fit Labrador Retriever one could find. His broad neck went over into his thick and wide chest, his muscles perfectly visible under his skin. His posture had changed from lazy into superfit in just a week. His abdomens were heavily developed leading into a backside every bitch would want to be humped by. His full 84lbs of pure muscles jumped right onto Ralph???s bed as he was ready to be rubbed.

???Do you wanna help me find out what happened to you last week???? Ralph said as he played with his buddy. ???I have a feeling we will find out today!???

Half an hour later both Ralph and Max were jogging through the forest as they had done the same last week. This week however Max would constantly run yards ahead of Ralph, coming back to help his boss burn the calories as well. Max never seemed to break a sweat, unlike Ralph who was sweating heavily.

As they both reached to point where Max fell to the floor last week, Ralph called his dog to him. ???Max boy, could you point me out what you were doing last week? Where did you go exactly???? Max seemed to understand as he immediately rushed off in the same direction as last Saturday. He quickly disappeared as he went through the bushes so Ralph had a hard time following him. Ralph managed to make his way through the bushes only to find a somewhat large puddle of natural still water on the other side. It must have been a drinking well for the animals. The water however was not entirely crystal clear; a yellowish glow diluted it. ???Max boy, where are you???? Max was nowhere to be found. Ralph looked around the puddle some more. On the left side of it he found a large cylindrical object. He walked closer to it. It looked entirely affected by corrosion. When he came near the thing he recognized it as a barrel. He also recognized the symbol that was painted on the sides; toxic waste.

Suddenly the bushes started to rattle behind Ralph. He turned around to see what it was when suddenly Max jumped out of the bushes and into his arms. Ralph did not anticipate the 84lbs of dog jumping into his arms, so he fell off balance. He took one step backwards, to regain balance, but it was already too late. The dog had too much momentum that it accidentally pushed Ralph into the puddle. He fell flat-out on his back, immersing his entire body, plus his face, underwater for a couple of seconds. Ralph tried to grasp for air, but inexplicably swallowed some of the muddy water. Max had just in time jumped out of the way as too not land in the water next to Ralph. This gave Ralph the opportunity to crunch upright and grasp for some actual air. He was couching and hyperventilating as he had almost drowned in the knee-deep body of water.

???Ugh???ugh???what have you done?!???? Ralph tried to say to Max in between his coughs. Max only looked at him as to say ???why are you mad, you???ll only thank me for it later??? and started to lick clean Ralph???s face. ???Oh, I can???t be mad at you???but if this is what happened to you last week, we need to get out of here while I still can!??? Ralph tried to get up and follow his trail back to the main road. Just as he approached the road, he felt a sudden stinging pain in his thighs. Then in his calves and chest and finally in his arms. He collapsed to the ground and it all went black???
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 08:30 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
All right! We're getting to the good part now. I can't wait to see how the mystery toxic waste affects Ralph.
  #10   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:35 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ya gotta love toxic waste!

(Well, in stories!)

xoxo

Richard
  #11   Add to MysteriousMist's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Amature Not-Quite-Lurker

MysteriousMist is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to MysteriousMist
Toxic waste: In stories, it's hardly ever toxic.

Still, the story's moving forwards well, and it's nice to see him try to react to his dog. Of course, falling asleep there's probably going to be a fair bit stronger in comparison than just splashing and drying off.

I guess we'll see, huh?
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 10:59 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The plot thickens! Keep 'em coming.
Mike
  #13   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM

Thanks for the great comments!

I will post the next part in a minute, but I just want to add that the ending of the story might not be everybody's cup-of-tea. It's my personal taste and I'm not all that much into muscle freaks or hulk-like unhuman figures, so nothing of that kind I'm afraid. Nevertheless, the story still features a lot of muscle growth and comparison...especially in the next section!

Oh, and I don't know what my affection with toxic waste is...but my growth motive always ends up with something toxic involved Must be too many 80s growth cartoons in my youth!
  #14   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 02:04 PM

Part three

That night he was startled awake when he heard a loud thunder strike not far from where he was laying. To his surprise he wasn???t still in the middle of the forest, but instead on his own porch with his buff dog laying close to his body. Max opened his eyes as well; he looked exhausted. He had just dragged Ralph???s body all the way back to their house. Since he couldn???t open any doors, he just lay his master on the back porch and waited until he would wake up again. Ralph???s body was aching all over, but at least he could move again. He opened the door and took a nice long shower. He remembered the pills he gave Max and the quick recovery of his dog, that he dared to take one of the pills before he would go to bed.

---

The next morning he woke up with Max standing over his bed again. This time he was holding a 20lbs dumbbell in his mouth.

???Morning buddy, had a goodnight sleep???? Max lay the dumbbell down on the bed next to Ralph and went off to the gym again. Without thinking too much about it, Ralph picked up the dumbbell and walked towards the gym. With a still sleepy head he walked into the gym where Max was already working out in his own way. He seemed to like lifting weights with his mouth, so he was busy with the 50lbs barbell of yesterday. Without too much effort he lifted it up and put it back down.

???Wow, you???re really a Hercules, you know that!??? Ralph said to compliment as he glanced in the mirror. This was when he noticed that he was still holding the dumbbell in his hand and that he hardly felt it. ???Huh? What??????? He curled the weight a couple of times and he could swear he saw some biceps bulging in his arm! ???No fucking way!??? He yelled from excitement. ???It is happening to me too!??? After ten reps in one hand he moved the dumbbell over to his other and pumped out another set. He could feel his muscles responding to the weight, yet it never felt tiresome or heavy. Then he put down the dumbbell and started flexing his biceps. His biceps. He finally had real biceps he could see. He grabbed the measuring tape and wrapped it around his upper arm. ???13.5 inches, that???s 1.5 inches more than yesterday!???

Next he was focused on his chest. With all his might he tried to flex his pecs. They responded. Even though still fairly invisible, he could see he nipples move up and down as he flexed, something they didn???t do before. He walked over to his bench, checked the weight and positioned himself under it. ???Ok Ralph, only 65lbs, you can do this!??? He pushed his arms out with all his might and to his surprise, though less than a couple of minutes before, the barbell actually moved up. Quite easily actually. He lowered the weight down to his chest and pushed it back up. Then he continued this eleven times. Each repetition seemed to go much easier. He got up and walked to the mirror again. He flexed his chest. And to his amazement, he could this time actually see his muscle responding; not only his nipples reacted by moving up, but the actual muscle fibers were visible under his skin. ???No fucking way, this is un-be-lievable!!!! I could see my actual muscle grow right before my eyes!???

Max had enjoyed this little show his master performed and jumped up to his chest. He was now standing on his two hind legs as he licked his master???s face once again in celebration. ???You know Max buddy, thanks! I???m sorry I yelled at you earlier, but this is exactly what I needed!??? He gave his dog a big hug. Max wasn???t the only one who was excited though. The white boxers Ralph was wearing showed the definite outline of an excited master.

Ralph was thrilled with excitement and couldn???t wait to show Sarah the body he had always dreamed of having. He was sure she would see him standing then and consider him a valuable option compared to Patrick. Heck, if she could even get off on a picture of Matthew McConaughey she would certainly be surprised by the body he could be having. Fed with this mental image Ralph continued to work out; targeting his abs, his thighs and his back. After a decent workout he went into the shower, to wash and wank off.

That afternoon he went back to the Sunday opening of his local Wal-mart. Much more self-confident he walked into the store and bought himself some additional weight plates, a treadmill, a fitness bike, a workout station and some additional, extra large, clothes. If he was growing in the same rate as Max he would need the extra large and new clothing sooner than later, but it also served the purpose of hiding his new physique as he didn???t want to spoil the surprise too soon. The fitness equipment would be delivered to his house the next day, so a car filled with a new wardrobe went back to his house.

---

The next morning he got out of bed himself. The very first thing he did was walk over to his gym to check out his gains. Overnight he had gained an additional 8 lbs, all muscle, totaling 148 lbs, and his body looked leaner than before. His biceps had grown to 14 inch and was now fully visible. His pecs had grown out of his chest, also making them actually visible for the first time. Ralph just couldn???t stop enjoying the feeling of him bouncing his chest and seeing his nipples respond. His stomach was flatter than ever, and six distinctive blocks started to appear, especially when he flexed them. And his thighs had grown in size remarkably; fully stretching his underwear???s fabric this time.

After another quick workout session, where he was once again surprised to discover that he could lift much heavier weights than before, he excitedly stepped into the shower. He put on a large woolen sweater, extra large size, since he wanted to be as secretive as possible, and went to work.

At work, when he saw how beautiful Sarah looked once again, he got instant butterflies again.

???Hey Ralph, could you come into my office????

???Uhm..sure, I???ll be right over!???

Ralph wasn???t sure what Sarah wanted. He looked kind of goofy in his oversized sweater, especially with his big glasses, so he actually wanted to avoid her as much as possible. Ralph had never really paid much attention to fashion; he always looked kind of like a nerd. His slim figure and glasses helped maintain this image. Even though things were changing underneath it all, right now he could still pass as the awkward little nerd.

Ralph stepped into Sarah???s office and was surprised to find she wasn???t alone. In the chair in front of her desk was a man, a rather big man judging from the back. He had a jet black buzz cut and was wearing a suit. His back was pushing the fabric to its extremes or so it looked. Sarah noticed Ralph and welcomed him in.

???Ralph, I want you to meet???Patrick, my fianc???e!???

The man sitting in the chair turned around. Ralph could see his perfect white teeth glimmering through his smile, his blue eyes complimenting his otherwise dark physique and his 5 o???clock shadow outlining his chiseled jaw. He still looked remarkably well like his All American soldier portrait Sarah had on her desk. Ralph could see why Sarah would fall for a guy like that.
Then Patrick started to rise from the chair. He was standing up to greet Ralph, extending a big hand out to him. ???Hi Ralph, nice to finally meet you! Sarah had been telling me about you a lot??????

???Oh really, has she? Really nice to meet you too by the way.??? Much to Ralph???s surprise Patrick gave him a nice firm handshake, with an extra tight squeeze to identify who was the dominant male around here. ???Ouch, I???ll need to use that hand later??? Ralph reacted jokingly on Patrick???s surprise handshake. ???But did I miss something? Your fianc???e????

???Yes, he proposed to me just now. He completely surprised me by showing up here a week before I thought he would be back, on his knees with a ring in his hand???. Sarah showed Ralph the ring. ???I was totally flabbergasted, but of course said yes immediately! I wanted you to be the first to know??????

Ralph looked at the ring, then at Sarah, the beautiful Sarah, and finally to Patrick. His posture looked powerful, indeed bigger than Matthew McConaughey, yet he was the same height as Ralph. Without hesitation too much, Ralph began to congratulate them both with their engagement.

???Well congratulations of course. I???m so happy for you!??? he said as he kissed Sarah. She was overjoyed and relieved to hear that Ralph was ok with it. Somewhere, deep in her heart, she felt an attraction to Ralph and wanted to get his approval first. ???And you, big guy?????? he said with much resentment ??????you are one lucky guy to have for a future wife!???

???Well, who could blame her, a good looking guy like me is hard to say no to!???

Ralph was not quite sure what to make of that statement, but nevertheless he once again shook Patrick???s hands to congratulate him. Patrick took his other free hand and padded Ralph on his shoulder. His big hand rested on Ralph???s still underdeveloped shoulder when he said ???Wow, what is this???? He squeezed slightly. ???Do you work out at all????

???Well, I???m trying. I recently started some workouts, but it???s not helping much??????

???I can see. Here, feel this!??? Patrick flexed his right biceps and grabbed Ralph???s arm with his left hand. Ralph felt a serious hard biceps peak under the sleeve???s fabric. ???This is what a REAL man should feel like. No wonder you have hardly any luck with the ladies!???

???Who told you that????

???Sarah; I said she told you many thing about you.???

???Patrick!! That???s enough!??? said Sarah irritated.

???What? Why? I was just about to offer him my help???you said you worked out? Where do you do that????

???At home. I have set up a small gym with some weights. It???s not much, but it does the job??????

???Well, apparently not enough. Say what, why don???t I come over one evening to give you some tips, show you some examples of proper workouts and help you on the way to become a real man????

???Oh thanks for the offer, but I don???t think that would be necessary??????

???Nonsense, it???s nothing for me. I would love to help free of charge of course; any friend of Sarah is a friend of me! Besides, I could use the workouts myself and would love to have a new workout buddy! Say, why don???t we come over this Saturday??????

???But that???s the evening we are supposed to go out for dinner, honey!???

???Well, can???t we skip dinner then? Maybe Ralph here could cook us a nice meal, I would love to see your house and especially your gym. It???s been a while since I???ve had a proper workout!???

???Patrick, we could never ask that of??????

???That???s ok Sarah. I actually kind of like the whole idea. I???m a great cook and would love to show you around my house. Also, what Patrick said, I could use the workout tips.???

???Well, if it???s not too much of a problem??????

???No, not at all. Why don???t you come over around 6, I will host a nice dinner and afterwards we could go for a brutal workout session. My treat!???

???Ok mate, that???s a deal!??? Patrick said as he slapped Ralph on the back. It hurt slightly.

???If that was all, I will go back to work again if you don???t mind????

???No, sure, go ahead. And see you Saturday!???

Ralph left Sarah???s office and could just hear Sarah disagreeing with her fianc???e on his rude comments. All the while Ralph could only think about a little payback time. If everything turns out as planned, Ralph would not be the same Ralph anymore. He was contemplating a plan to win over Sarah once and for all, before it would be too late.

---

And the rest of the week went just as envisioned. Ralph would work out religiously each morning and evening, and wake up with tremendous gains over the previous days. He would try to hide it during the days, wearing all sorts of oversized clothing and avoiding Sarah at all costs.

By Thursday morning he even noticed other changes taking place. He got out of bed to walk to the gym to check out his gains, as he did each morning. He put on his glasses and looked in the mirror. The only thing he saw was a large flesh colored blur. He removed his glasses to inspect them for being dirty, when he noticed his vision was perfect without the glasses on his head. And what he saw in the mirror satisfied him as well; he was easily as buff as he remembered Patrick to be, only he looked more ripped. His body fat must have been below 10%, since he could see every rippling muscle in his body. He measured his biceps: 17.5 inch. His chest: 43 inch. His waist: 30 inch and his weight had increased to 195 lbs. He looked like a god. And he still had two days to go before his big showdown.
  #15   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 02:36 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Toxic Waste

Hey, I want some of that water!

It would be a best seller at my gym!

Mdlftr

#16   Add to tojfs7931's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 03:05 PM

tojfs7931 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tojfs7931
Question?

Is the dog going to get super strength and become the new "master?"
  #17   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM

You'll find out in the next and final chapter...
  #18   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 04:10 PM

Part four

The Saturday arrived sooner than expected. Ralph woke up with his buff muscle mutt laying near his feet on the bed. He got up, grabbed Max and carried him over to the gym. His biceps bulged much like the amateur bodybuilder he saw on television the other day, curling 90 lbs. With the recent gains Max had gone through, he now easily outweighed those 90 lbs. Ralph looked back at that moment with a smile.

He finished his morning workout routine, ending with some 250 lbs bench presses, his average. He got dressed, indiscreetly still, and went out shopping. His enormous gains required him to change his wardrobe once again. This time however, he picked out all sorts of muscle revealing outfits. The store clerks all looked surprised when he took off his jacket; especially the guy who sold him his new CK boxer briefs. This 17-year-old wide-eyed guy commented on his physique, saying he looked like he just walked off the underwear packaging. He even managed to cup a feel. Ralph was still very reluctant and not used to this kind of attention, but he was sure enjoying it.

Back home he unpacked the groceries he bought for the dinner that night and quickly went through his newly purchased clothes. He fitted everything, from skintight shirts to stretching jeans, but he most liked his new boxer briefs. With them on, only them, it looked like an old Greek Olympian was staring back at him in the mirror. But this Athlete wasn???t a stranger; it were his own pecs bouncing up and down, his own thighs stretching the boxers to its extremes and his own biceps peaking out of his arms. ???Damn it Max, I look fantastic???and it???s all thanks to you! Come here!??? Max approached with his tongue hanging out of his mouth and Ralph lifted him up with ease. ???Look at us both, we sure can drive the bitches wild with these bodies!???.

Max threw on some simple sweats and went off cooking his elaborate meal. The TV in the living room was reporting on the amateur bodybuilding competition; the 19-year-old Jeremy Cauldron was arrested for fraud. He had won the competition for 21 and under, but his prize was taken away from him when the committee discovered toxic residue in his blood; a sign of cheating. Jeremy was not commenting on the case but the report showed images of a slim and skinny Jeremy that were taken only four months earlier. The amateur bodybuilder seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

Ralph was watching the report with great interest, knowing probably a lot more than the media. He smirked.

---

It was a quarter past six when Sarah and Patrick rang the door. Max, surprised at company which usually never came over, ran to the front door barking away. Ralph approached the door and opened it. He welcomed both Sarah and Patrick in, wearing a neatly ironed white shirt, two sizes too big as to conceal his actual body. It didn???t strike Sarah and Patrick as odd, since he always wore oversized clothes, but what Sarah did notice was his lack of glasses. For the first time she could really see Ralph???s beautiful full dark brown eyes.

???Where are your glasses???? she asked.

???Oh, my glasses???uhm???I???m wearing lenses today, thought I???d try something new for a change.??? Ralph lied. ???Why don???t come in, everything is already set up.???

Sarah and Patrick followed Ralph after he took their coats and pointed them to the table. Max was nervously checking the new guests out.

???You???ve got quite the fit dog Ralph, what???s his name???? Patrick asked.

???Max, and he sure is fit! He is training along with me.???

???Well, it looks like it works better on him then??? Patrick said as a joke, but Ralph could only imagine what Patrick didn???t know.

???I???ll show you around the house later, I???ve got a casserole in the oven which is almost done.???

During dinner Patrick talked a lot about the army. What is was like in Iraq; not being able to work out each day as duty called, missing his gym back in the US, having trouble getting the proper nutrition in each day, what is was like working out in an amateur gym with his army buddies, etcetera etcetera etcetera. All he could talk about was working out. How good he looked. What gains he had made since high school. He never talked about missing Sarah, what a beautiful girlfriend she was or how special it is that she is going to be his wife.

Ralph noticed that Sarah was aware of this fact as well. Ralph began to make eye contact with Sarah during another one of Patrick???s stories. She didn???t really respond to it. When Patrick was flexing his guns again to showcase what puppies had won him several arm wrestling matches, Ralph tried to make a move by pressing his leg against Sarah???s. She jumped up, not expecting it, accidentally tipping over a full glass of red wine, right on Ralph???s oversized shirt.

???Oh shit, sorry sorry Ralph! That???s wasn???t meant to happen??????

??????that???s ok! It???s my fault really! Let me put on something new??????

Ralph went away to his bedroom, quickly followed by Sarah, leaving Patrick alone at the table with his flexed guns. The only one who was admiring him and his stories from afar was Max. He walked over to Patrick, who began to pet him, and in return Max began to lick Patrick???s biceps.

Ralph was standing in his walk-in closet shirtless, picking out a new shirt to wear. He was standing with his back towards the door and he didn???t hear Sarah enter.

???Ralph, I just want to say??????

She stopped dead in her tracks. What she saw before her was the most ripped back she knew. It was odd to see it on one of her best friends and colleagues, especially since she didn???t expect it. The lats were flaring out to the sides like two wings, his traps firmly attached a thick neck to the rest of the body and extending from the boulder-like shoulders were a set of thick, muscled arms only found on bodybuilders and Greek statues. But this statue moved, and it was turning around. Two slabs of perfectly square-shaped pecs started to appear. Just below that a wall of 8 individual abdominal muscles and ridges of perfectly shaped obliques. It was a sight to behold, and Sarah definitely couldn???t believe her eyes. The body that stood only 6 feet away from her belonged to her best friend Ralph; his face being the only proof of this.

???Oh My God! What happened to you?!????

???Sarah?!? Uhm???shit, what are you doing here???? He quickly covered his body with his shirt.

???I wanted to tell you I???m sorry for throwing that glass of wine over you, and I was sorry of my reaction on what you did???but how the hell have you become so buff? Let me see it??????

???Oh, just working out I guess???I said I wanted to be buffer for when I would meet Patrick.???

Sarah approached Ralph and couldn???t stop her hands from touching him. She looked at him with lust in her eyes. Her gorgeous eyes.

???Yeah, but not this buff. This is not natural, you could have never achieved this by just working out! Are you on steroids???? she asked as she pinched his left pec. It twitched.

???NO, NO WAY! Never???uhm???it???s just???well, I had a little bit of help, but no steroids.???

???What then? A magical growth potion???? Sarah said mockingly.

???Well, actually???yeah???sort of. There was this puddle in the forest, filled with toxic waste from the factory???and when I fell into it I started to change???Max was in it as well, and look at him now, he???s the most buff dog I know!???

???Yeah I noticed. But toxic waste, are you out of your mind? Have you been to the doctors????

???No need to, I feel fine! What would a doctor say if I show up like this?????? He moved his left arm up and flexed his biceps; a peak seemed to emerge out of nowhere. Sarah looked at it with big eyes and caressed it tenderly. ??????you don???t go to a doctor when you feel perfectly healthy!???

Then, out of nowhere, Sarah passionately kissed Ralph. Before Ralph knew it her tongue was in his mouth, her hands were on his abs and back and his boxers seemed to be moving. He closed his eyes and let himself indulge in the moment of passion. Sarah felt a hard throbbing member pushing against her thigh. She lowered her one hand from his abs into his boxers. Then Ralph pushed her away.

???No, sorry, I can???t do this???I mean I can, but what about Patrick. He???s in the other room! He is your fianc???e???.that has got to mean something!???

???You???re right. I love him???I mean, I used to. I don???t know. He was away for so long so I started fantasizing about other men, then he suddenly showed up with this proposal. I just had to say yes. But this last week???I don???t know???he is only interested in himself. You saw it, at the table, he is constantly talking about his own body. I have always found you attractive as well. I noticed the way you were looking at me, but physically you were not my type. Now, with this magnificent body, I certainly can???t stop thinking about you! You look great! You???re handsome! I think I???m falling in love with you??????

She kissed him again, this time Ralph hold her petite body in his strong arms. He kissed back.

???I love you too! Always have! But we must get rid of Patrick. I can???t do it with him in the house. Why don???t you break up with him tonight???and we can be together as of tomorrow. I???ve got an idea for the rest of the night, how to shut him up. We just act as if nothing has happened, ok???? Ralph explained his plan to Sarah.

???Well, ok, I???ll go back to him and tell him nothing.???

???I???ll be there shortly!???

He put on another oversized shirt, once again covering his impressive physique for those who still didn???t know about it, and went back to the table.
Patrick was still playing around with Max. He threw a play toy of Max that the dog went out to fetch. ???So Patrick, sorry for the slight holdup, but wine stains are the worst kind. Anyways, where were you in your story???? As Patrick continued his story on his arm wrestling competitions, Ralph began to clear up the table. Next he brought over dessert.

Just after dessert, Max suddenly came back to the table with a 30lbs dumbbell in his mouth.

???Wow Max, that???s very impressive. 30 lbs! My my!??? Patrick said in amazement. ???You sure know how to raise your dogs! That reminds me???where is that gym you were telling us about????

???Oh sure, come on over, I???ll show you!???

The three of them walked over to the home gym Ralph had only recently set up in one of his spare rooms. The entire room had a very manly musk in the air. Patrick is impressed, especially on the weight bench. The barbell with 350lbs is still loaded on the rack.

???What???s this? 300 lbs or so? Why is it loaded with so much, you can never lift that????

???It???s 350 lbs actually, and it???s not even my record.??? Ralph said with a lot of pride. Sarah looked at him smirking, now knowing the secret.

???No fucking way? You can lift 350 lbs!?! I can???t believe that, I have only managed to do it once???back in Houston. And look at me, I???m build with muscles, you???re just a scrawny nerd!???

???Well it???s true, and f you don???t believe me, why don???t we bet on it? You give it another try if you???re such a big strong man as you say you are, and I???ll show you how to do it properly afterwards!???

???I bet you those weights are tampered with, they???re made of Styrofoam or something, but you???re on!??? Patrick said as he slowly undressed his upper body. For the first time Ralph saw Patrick???s full upper body exposed. He looked less impressive than he had always thought. He did look buff, but it seemed like his entire body was covered in a small layer of fat; hiding away his muscles. His pecs seemed like small man tities and his stomach looked more like a beer belly than a wall of bricks. Ralph was sure some muscle was hiding under it, but it wasn???t visible to the naked eye. Patrick positioned himself under the weights and grabbed onto the barbell. He began to apply pressure and his chest muscles began to flex. He managed to get the barbell up into the air and down to his chest, but when he tried to push it back up again his entire chest began to shake. His face was turning red as he was breathing in quick successions. It looked like he was giving birth to a baby. He was trying it with all his might, but couldn???t get the barbell up more than halfway. Ralph, who was standing over him to spot him, grabbed on and without much effort positioned the barbell back on the rack.

???Not even one!???

???You listen twat, now it???s your turn! I think you only placed it on the rack to annoy me, but you certainly aren???t strong enough to lift it yourself!???

???We???ll see about that!???

Ralph pushed Patrick off the bench, and positioned himself under the weight. He left his shirt on for fun. He grabbed the barbell and started pushing upwards. The weights began to move and without too much stress he reached the top. Then he let them down slowly, all the way to his chest. The muscles under his chest were actively moving around causing the shirt he was wearing to stretch out a bit. He exhaled while pressing the weight up, inhaled when letting it down. He didn???t seem to break a sweat at all. Patrick looked at Ralph with disbelief. His muscles started to get pumped from the exercise and after the 6th rep they decided to free themselves. The buttons on his shirt popped off all at once, the seams in the shoulders ripped open with a loud ???RIPPP??? and his full upper body was exposed to both Patrick and Sarah astonishment.

Patrick looked at Ralph with big big eyes. ???Holy motherfucker! You???re huge! What???? How???? Huh?!? Where did all those muscles come from? How have you been hiding this????

???That???s my little secret..???

Ralph lowered the barbell back on the rack and got up. His body moved fluidly and all his muscles showed their individual activity. He ripped off the rest of the shirt and threw the remains on the ground next to him. Then he started to flex a bit. First his pecs, then has abs and finally his biceps.

???Who are you calling a twat now? Idiot! You couldn???t even lift it once???and I just did a full set of 8 reps. I told you it wasn???t my maximum, that???s 420 lbs!??? Ralph raised his right arm and flexed the biggest biceps peak he could get from the small pump. ???Feel this, asshole, this is what a REAL man feels like!??? Ralph violently grabbed Patrick???s hand and placed it on his biceps.

???No fucking way! This can???t be real; you can never have this much muscle????

???Oh wanna bet again that it???s real????

Ralph kneeled and placed his elbow on the weightbench. His arm was at a 90 degree angle. His hand in a welcoming position for an arm wrestling match. ???Let me see you beat this!???

Patrick took the offer. He kneeled down as well and both men locked hands. ???On three???one???two???THREE!??? Patrick pushed and pushed with all his might. It seemed to work, Ralph???s arm was moving. However it was a tough match for Patrick. His face turned red again. His focused his attention on his opponents??? biceps; it looked hardly flexed at all. That???s when Ralph stroke back; he was indeed not fully flexing before. The bulge under Ralph???s skin started to twitch and grow. And grow. Right before Patrick???s eyes the peak of Ralph???s arm rose to unknown proportions. Patrick felt the strength in his arm decreasing. No matter how hard he tried he could not move his opponent???s arm any more.

???Is this all you got? This is how you won all those ???army arm wrestling matches????? Pff, watch this!???

With one simple gesture, Ralph???s ripped arm pushed Patrick???s arm to the other side. Within a fraction of a second, the outcome was determined. Patrick didn???t know what to do. He was defeated. His held his head down. Patrick didn???t know what to say. His body said it for him though. An obvious bulge was appearing in his jeans, snaking for a way out.

???You???re so full of yourself, but you can???t even lift a lousy 350lbs or beat me in arm wrestling. And what???s this? It looks like you seem to enjoy my little showcase as well! You pervert!???

Ralph reached over to Patrick???s jeans and opened up his zipper. A boner wrapped in satin purple boxers flipped up.

???Wow, that???s all there is? It seems like a returning theme for you??????

Ralph looked at Patrick???s boner, which was only about 5 inches, and started laughing. Fueled by his new physique, his victory over Patrick and the love for Sarah his attitude had completely changed. He dropped his own jeans. His CK boxer briefs were filled with a distinctively large bulge; he pulled them down. His flaccid penis rolled out and was impressively bigger than Patrick???s boner.

???Like I said before; this is what a real man should look like! Yours is even smaller in erect state than mine is hanging about like this! It???s actually too pathetic.??? Once again Patrick looked at Ralph with eyes as big as saucers.

Ralph looked at Sarah who had witnessed this whole power struggle from up close. She was enjoying it to the fullest extent, mesmerized on Patrick???s profound penis. ???I???m so sorry for you Sarah, that you had to be fucked by this stump. Especially when you can have this?????? Ralph grabbed his penis and started fondling it.

Sarah looked at his penis with passion in her eyes. Patrick, clearly defeated, pulled up his pants and signaled Sarah to come along.

???Come on honey, let???s go. We don???t have to stay one second longer at this freak???s place!...Sarah????

But Sarah was still looking lustfully at Ralph???s body. She walked over to him and started French kissing him again. The flaccid penis quickly began to fill itself with blood. Patrick looked in awe at what her fianc???e was doing.

???I???m sorry honey, but I have decided to stay with Ralph!??? Sarah said ???I love him, he loves me and you???you only love yourself!???

Patrick got furious. ???That???s ridiculous. You come with me! NOW!??? He grabbed Sarah???s hand and tried to pull her along. Ralph hold her tight and wanted to shove Patrick away, but that wasn???t necessary anymore. Something had grabbed itself onto Patrick and was pulling him away. Something strong. Something with teeth. It was Max, who had seen his boss being threatened. He jumped up at Patrick and bit him in his arm. Then he pulled him away with all his might. Patrick was scared to death. He began to ran away. Max followed him, barking and showing his teeth. He was really pissed and you wouldn???t want a 92 lbs dog chasing you. Patrick fled the house, never to be seen again.

Ralph finally captured the woman he loved. And she finally captured the man with both the personality as well as the body she loved! They undid themselves of any of the remaining clothes they were still wearing and lay themselves on the floor. Sarah began caressing and kissing every muscle in Ralph???s body before moving further southwards. That night they consummated their true love???all under the protection of Max???the muscle mutt!

THE END
  #19   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 07:04 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
True love

(with a little toxic help) conquers all! Thanks for the enjoyable comeuppance story.
Mike
  #20   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I liked this story a lot, the whole overcoming of a bully like Ralph did was a good theme and works really well in stories like this, but the thing I liked and want to see more of in the future is the dog theme. I'm not into anthromorphs and stuff, but I would love to see a dog get so strong and muscular that their master could ride them around like a horse, and the master is not a small man at all. Yet the dog, could be any species outside of the really big ones, like great dane, Rottweiler and St. Bernard, it would be awesome to see a dog doing that and other feats of strength. How about you make another chapter based all on Max's strength, and not just normal stuff, have him keep growing more muscular and stronger until the point he can win a tug of war against a Greyhound bus. But otherwise, it was an excellent story.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #21   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 06:30 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Great story!

I loved it! Especially Ralph's comment to Sarah about, "I'm sorry you had to get f*cked by this stump!" (indicating Patrick's penis).

Rough on Patrick, but he had it coming!

Mdlftr
  #22   Add to Fitness1984's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 02:10 PM

Thanks for the compliments guys! I really appreciate it. My head is filled with other muscle growth story ideas, so expect some more soon.

Iceman75, regarding your comment on focussing another chapter solely on Max, I don't really know if that is something for this particular board. I only used Max's growth in this story as a plotpoint to get Ralph his new and improved body. However if there is any interest in a Max only kind of story, I might add another (interactive) chapter to the forums. I could make a start and some of you could continue it...

I must add though, that Max and Ralph both didn't get any superpowers...only mere muscle growth. Then again, that doesn't stop Max from splashing in the water again...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options