The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 02:31 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood 5

The story continues.... this part is a little longer I think? Enjoy. And Merry Christmas, whilst we're at it.

- Dem

Kane grabbed my arm. ?TP time,? He said. I nodded, and felt like a bit of a dork before I was thrown into the corridor of the flat. The sudden change in temperature had me shivering as the warmth returned to my skin. I wasn't cold, but my arms and neck were. It took him some moments to recover after teleporting me, but then Kane tried every door to see if anyone else was back.

?Don't try Colette's, she'll be in there,? I started, but Kane threw the door open. The room was quite obviously empty.

I looked at Kane, who looked back at me. ?I'm going through her stuff,? He said as he opened a drawer.

?Hang on, you can't do that. The others'll be back soon.? I stood in the doorway, arms folded, and Kane sighed as he shut the drawer.

I shut the door and leaned against the wall. ?Two people killed.?

?Well, yeah. That thing was hardly alive.? Kane shrugged.

The door to the flat burst open as Jennifer and Sophia ran in.

?Where's Wendy?? Sophia asked breathlessly, ?Is she here??

?No, it's just us? Kane said, ?Where did you go??

?We went to the toilets on the way back, but we lost Wendy. Then we saw the body...?

I knew what they were thinking, and I didn't know what to say.

Soon the guys arrived. Corey, Kyle, Andy and Harry all looked cold and shaken, but not so badly as the girls.

?Where's Wendy?? Sophia demanded.

?How should I know?? Corey asked, as if he was the only one there.

The whole corridor was buzzing with where Wendy could be.

?Uh, Colette's not in her room either.? Kane pointed out.

?How do you know?? Sophia asked suspiciously, narrowing her eyes.

?Cos I just tried the fucking door, genius.? Kane snapped.

Of course I was worried for Wendy (I didn't really care about Colette), but I was pretty tired and just wanted the day to be over. ?I'm going to bed. Let me know if Wendy gets back.? I didn't wait for an answer, just shut the door behind me as hard as I could without breaking it.

?Nathe.?

I nearly shit myself at the sound of Kane's voice in my ear. My clock said it was 4am... narrowing my eyes to see better, I saw Kane was in fact perched on the side of the bed.

?What? This had better be important.?

?Wendy got back. She was crying and all that crap, but she's ok. Colette turned up too, but you didn't want to know about that.?

?No. Thanks for letting me know. Night.? I rolled over, but I could feel that Kane was still in the room. After a moment of waiting for him to leave, I said ?What is it??

?Budge up.?

I did as he said, mostly because I wasn't sure how serious he was. But then he climbed into bed next to me, and I realised he was naked.

?I'm guessing you don't want to sleep?? I asked, and my cock was already getting hard. Kane's hand coiled over my waist and gripped it, and I bit my lip in anticipation.

?Hrmm. I'm kinda tired actually. Night Nathe.? Kane put his back against mine, and tugged at the cover.

I turned over, and put my arms around him. Kane quite happily snuggled into my broad chest, and wriggled against my dick before starting to snore.

When I woke up, Kane was rubbing baby oil onto my chest.

?Do you know how hard it is to get out of bed when a guy with super strength has his arms wrapped around you?? Kane asked as he worked his fingers. He was sat on my thighs.

?Why didn't you just teleport?? I asked with a shrug.

?Damn. I'm supposed to be the one with the brains.?

?And I'm the brawn, right?? I asked. I think Kane got my tone, because he went a little red.

?No, you know what I mean. Francis was a dick. You're not a meat head. Anyway, shut up. You gave me a cow, you need to get your mind off Liam the glow worm, and my God you're horny.? He was almost sat on my erection as he said that.

I could hear Corey's music, I realised. ?I have a hot guy rubbing my chest. How can I not be turned on?? Kane smirked and my words, and leaned forwards until we were kissing. I could feel his own dick, hot against my slick abs. I could feel his hands trying to squeeze my biceps; I tensed them, and he couldn't even make a dint in them. He did the same with my pecs, but when he found resistance he learned of a way to dissolve resistance; he went for my neck. He hadn't done that before, and the feeling had my toes twitching and my eyes shut.

?Oh, you like that?? Kane asked innocently after a few minutes of it. Luckily he took my gasp and nod as a sufficient answer. He went for the other side, and I think I made a number of squeaking noises. With his bristly chin scratching at my neck and his hands still wandering about my torso, I was aching for him to finish me off.

The country music got louder, and I rolled my eyes.

?Bang on the wall, that ought to shut him up.? Kane suggested between nuzzles. I lifted my arm and rapped it against the wall... right through the wall. Shit. Kane looked up at the new window between mine and Corey's room; I twisted around to meet Corey's gaping head peering through the gap.

?What the hell was that for?? he asked, taking in the scene; two naked guys, one looking extra shiny.

?I think we should take this to my room.? Kane said, and with that he teleported away. On his own, mind; he left me there to face the wrath of Corey all by myself. Being naked in front of Kane was completely different to being naked in front of the country music loving student. As I rummaged for something, anything to cover myself with, I couldn't help but notice that Corey was only wearing a pair of shorts. His abs weren't as impressive as I had found them on my first day here, but I still quite liked them.

?I'm really sorry about the wall, I wasn't concentrating...? I tugged on some boxers as I spoke, though this turned into a bit of a carry-on as I couldn't actually fit myself into them. Stood there willing myself to soften enough to pack myself in, I wished Corey would stop looking.

?We'll have to go report it,? Corey replied. He didn't sound angry anymore. ?Say, I do know a way you can make it up to me though.?

?Anything!? I replied, wishing I didn't say that awful word as soon as it left my mouth.

So that was how I ended up making him and Kyle breakfast clad only in my tight boxers and a clear white apron. Why Corey had a see-through apron was beyond me, but I decided it was best to just cook first and ask question later.

?I've never had anyone cook me breakfast,? Kyle marvelled. Corey grinned, but I got the feeling this was more for Kyle's benefit than his. When Sophia entered the kitchen in her skimpy nightie, I flushed red all over again. She paused in the doorway, took in the scene, and sat at the table to watch.

?Egg on toast for me.?

I rolled my eyes at the cooker as if it was agreeing with me, and got to it. Sophia sent a few quick texts on her phone, and moments later Jennifer was in there clamouring for some rice crispies or perhaps a glass of orange juice. Corey nodded at me, and I gritted my teeth as I dropped his plate on the table.

I was so busy stirring the beans that I didn't hear Kane arrive until he began swearing.

?What the fuck are you doing Nathan??

I turned, spoon in hand, and instinctively covered my crotch with my hands.

?He broke my wall, so he's making up for it.? Corey replied calmly. ?Remember? You were there, after all.?

Sophia was giving Kane some very dangerous looks, and Kane was returning them to Corey. At any moment, this was going to become a great big firework. As if the dead students weren't enough for them they had to make up their own drama. I went back to stirring the beans and checking the toast.

?Nathan, stop doing that.? Kane ordered. ?You're no Jeeves.?

?He broke my wall!? Corey snapped.

?He hasn't made my breakfast!? Jennifer added shrilly.

?Come on guys, calm it already!? Kyle barked (haha).

?No way poodle boy, nobody tells Nathan what to do but me.? Kane shoved himself next to Sophia, his arms folded. ?Nathan, take a seat.?

?But ? but? began Jennifer. She shut up as I took a seat; I picked it up, and tore off one of the legs. The other three soon followed, and before I knew it the chair was bonfire fodder. The pieces fell to the floor with a clatter, and I took the apron off.

It was best to say nothing, so I let myself out the kitchen back to my room.

I got a phone call from my parents later that day. We did talk every so often, with one call almost lasting two minutes.

?Hey Nathan. How's the throat?? Mum was so nice, buying my sore throat story for the past two months.

?Same as usual,? I replied.

?I hope you're getting on better with your flatmates!?

Nearly having full sex with one, another murdered and the other half somewhere between lusting after me and slamming doors in my face? ?Yeah, things are fine here.? I looked up at the hole in the wall, covered crudely with a blanket, and winced.

?Good. So, you're not coming back for Christmas then??

I paused before I could talk. It was something I kept meaning to bring up, and she had gone and done it for me. ?Well. No. If that's alright. Most of the others are staying as well, and...?

?Oh, it's fine honey. I knew you'd change your mind when you got yourself settled. Just don't do anything stupid. Anyway, lovely to chat! Bye.?

The woman hung up, and I didn't try any 'I love you's this time. Nobody bugged me for the rest of the day, and the only thing I heard was the Sec coming to find Kane. There was a backlog of all these people with new skills developing from the other day, and he'd only just gotten round to sending Kane to the Headmaster. At least it didn't mark him out as the killer, not that I suspected it. The same person had killed Ivan and the person in the bonfire, that much was certain. Anyone without powers would look much more suspicious now, I guessed. I wondered if Colette had a power, and why she wasn't in her room the night before.

How depressing. Bonfire night was supposed to be fun, and I ended up busting a guy's nose and seeing a corpse burn. Who needed soaps when there was a murderer in the school?

I expected the barrier to be dropped on us again, but nothing was said about the November 5th murder. Not by the teachers, not through a note under the door, anything. That was almost as creepy as if someone else had died.

I had just showered and was getting dressed when there was a knock at the door. I took my time pulling on my green shirt before opening the door. Kane peered up at me, and I was thankful that he hadn't just teleported his way in.

?What?? I asked. I wasn't that thankful. ?Any new orders??

?Just to come to the kitchen, if it's not too much trouble.? Was that mocking, or just foreign to my ears? Kane rarely beat about the bush, at least not without swearing. I waited a minute ? I wasn't going to hop when he said so ? but in the end I did go to the kitchen with him, because I was pretty hungry after a full day in my room.

It was a good job I did. The table was a mass of food, and from the looks of it the guys had spent most of the day in there. I looked from person to person, to see who had made the food. Kyle looked as unruffled as ever, and Corey wasn't far off in his sure way of leaning against the cooker. Sophia wore the clear apron, which was covered in flour, and Jennifer was still licking out what looked to be cake mix from a bowl. Kane looked as if he hadn't helped, but I could see some of his signature dishes in there; overcooked pasta, lumpy sauce and no vegetables to be seen anywhere. Oh, they were elsewhere on the table but I could guarantee they were nothing to do with Kane.

?Thanks, guys.? Kane pulled out a chair, and I felt like a bit of a twat but I did let him try to push me under the table. In the end I did it myself, but it was the thought that counted. I felt pretty bad about snapping the chair to bits, but that seemed to have been discarded of during the course of the day.

?Someone's gonna sort the wall out tomorrow,? Corey said as they sat down as well. ?Uh, Kane, didn't you fetch anyone else??

?Fuck that, this is for Nathan and we cooked it. They can get their own damn food.? Kane speared a fork through the nearest grease-coated slab of meat he could find, and put it on his plate.

Despite the look he gave Kane, I could tell Corey didn't really care either. The girls tittered as they picked at the food, Jennifer starting with a chocolatey block of cake. There was something there to suit most tastes, even a suspicious bowl of dog biscuits shaped like bones. Corey made to pick one up, Kyle growled, and we all laughed at how witty and original we were. The prize of the table, a great big roast chicken (How the hell did that fit in the fridge?) was put closest to me, and I did end up eating most of it myself. But there was enough for everyone, and when I was full there was still stuff left.

?You know what?? Kane said as he collected the empty dishes, ?I think it'd be pretty cool to be a Pussycat Doll.?

We didn't know what to say to that, so with the washing up done we dozed for a while in the kitchen. That is, until the door opened and Colette entered. In a black dressing gown which smothered her and her hair worn loose, she looked like a chip which had been burnt black. Not a flattering image, but her hair was remarkably fuzzy ? probably from the shower. She descended upon us like the black cloud on a clear day; her petulant frown had everyone looking askance at her.

?Oh, hey Colette.? Kyle waved an arm from where he sat.

?That's a lot of food,? she remarked. She had a strangely husky voice for a woman of her stature.

?Yeah, that's what Sundays are all about.? Kane said without opening his eyes.

Sophia gave a little titter, and Colette's dark eyes were narrowing. They fell on me, and the glower left. ?I didn't notice your eyes before.?

That was because you were busy slamming the door in my face I wanted to say, but instead I shrugged. ?We're closer to eye level now.?

?They aren't a natural colour,? She added as she flitted from the door to the fridge.

?It's a good job I've not got a complex about them or anything.?

?That's lucky then. People might point and remark on them in the real world. It's good that you've got skin as thick as your biceps.?

?Hold it there woman, he's got cool eyes. We're not on about a third arm or anything.? Kane's eyebrow was twitching. I shook my head at him but he seemed incensed.

?Uhh... did you hear about what happened last night then?? Asked Corey, as if that was a suitable topic to change the subject.

?Oh. Yeah. Awful, isn't it. They say his nose was broken by some guy.?

?No, not him. The corpse in the fire?? Corey asked. Kane's eyebrows were climbing above his hairline.

?That? Well, there's nothing we can do for him.? Colette poured herself a drink and opened the door to the corridor before adding, ?If it was a guy.?

?Fucking nutter? Kane said as the door closed. ?Where's she from anyway??

?Does she have a power yet?? I added.

Kyle shrugged. ?She hasn't told me where she's from, and she doesn't have a power. Not that I know of anyway.?

Did nobody else think the same as me? Ivan, and this person in the bonfire...

As Christmas approached, the shop began to supply Christmas presents. The presents were wrapped, the contents unknown, and it was custom to just buy a load and give them out. I got Liam an expensive one ? he was still sulking in the corner in Art about my ?malicious attack? - and Kane got a decent one too. Sophia, Jennifer and Wendy got girly looking presents, and Corey and Kyle got manly looking ones. Andy and Harry appeared to have disappeared into their rooms, and Colette... well, other than her reminding me how abnormal my eyes were, and how I could never fit in because I couldn't control my strength, she never talked to me.

I don't know if she was the one who killed Ivan. It was more of a gut feeling ? I wanted evidence before I could shit myself and hide from her. It was possible that, as her power had not manifested, she could just be hiding it. Surely the Headmaster was getting closer to catching the killer? Most of the school had their powers now, or gifts as Kyle saw them, though strangely with the exception of Jennifer the girls of Flat D remained power-less. Wendy didn't seem to mind, and I didn't care for what Colette thought, but Sophia seemed genuinely annoyed.

Good things come to those who wait, I guess.

?Honesty Nathan aren't you freezing?? She asked as we headed down to the lake. According to Kyle, the 10th of December was the day Deborah froze the lake over last year, and she insisted on making it a tradition. The Sociology student was sat by the water, which had a thin film of ice, and students were gathering around.

?No, I'm fine!? I replied. My breath came out as a heavy mist, but I could hardly feel the chill. Needless to say I was in my preferred sweats ? jeans were just too confining, and I usually forgot about the whole ?dick pushing outwards? thing. My shirt was as tight as ever, but I think people were used to it. It made a change to the hoodies I used to wear.

We reached the edge of the water, and I saw an ice cream van jingle its way to a space near the school. Another guy was selling scarves.

?I think this place thrives on traditions and events sometimes. For the students.? Kyle mused as he caught up. I couldn't see him, until I looked down and found he was a poodle. ?Last one there fails at life!?

?He did NOT just say that,? Sophia muttered as the poodle ran ahead. Most people were used to him, but one or two did point out the cute little doggy running for the water.

As we reached the lake, Kane appeared next to us with Jennifer holding his hand. ?It's so much easier to teleport her?, he said with a grin at me. ?There's less of her than you.?

?Shut it Kane? I said, but I was smiling as well. We all turned to watch as Deborah put her finger to the water. The water closest to her froze first, but it quickly extended to the entire body of water. I couldn't see how thick it was. She lifted her finger, and jumped onto the ice confidently.

?Power to the people! Yeahhhh!? She cried.

Most people cheered as they jumped onto the ice, but I think they would have done the same whatever she had said. ?Animal testing for the win!? ?Scream if you condone incest!? In any case, people began to slip about on the ice, and I was one of them. The ice, Kyle assured me before, wasn't thin. I wasn't going to fall through it. As I landed on it, it felt as firm as concrete. Kane grabbed my hand and led me along the ice ? I let him, but still. Sophia grabbed my other hand, and off we went. It took me a moment to realise Jennifer was on my back, but it wasn't a burden in the slightest.

?Don't people normally die at these large gatherings?? Asked Kane cheekily as we stopped some time later for a bite to eat. The ice cream van had burgers as well, of all things. Jennifer wrapped herself in a yellow scarf, and Sophia purchased an identical pink one.

?I dunno, it's too obvious here.? Kyle licked at his ice cream tentatively.

Sophia rubbed her hands together. ?I'm cold already. Kaaaaane....?

?What??

?Can you... fetch me my coat??

Kane rolled his eyes. ?I'm not a bloody taxi? he growled, ?But because it's you. Do you need anything, Nathe??

?No...? I shook my head.

?You need a bigger shirt, Nay-Nay? Jennifer said as Kane teleported away. ?Have you been growing on us again??

?Not that I know of? I replied, taking a good look at myself.

?What do you think Kane?? Sophia asked as he reappeared with her coat. ?Has Nathe grown recently??

Kane made a great show of looking me up and down. ?Hrm. I think the cold's just got to his nipples that's all.?

?Oh come on? I sighed, putting my hands over them as if it helped. I couldn't feel them, so what did it matter?

?You're all nutters.? Corey said with a shake of his head. Jennifer smiled at him, and he grinned back. Before I could make anything of it, Kyle bounded to his feet.

?Back to this ice! It's best at nighttime.?

?Do they have lights on?? Sophia asked as we headed back down.

?No. That's what makes it fun.?

It was still pretty busy as the evening wore on. Deborah could be seen making a show of putting a finger to the ice, just to make sure it was still frozen. She would announce something along the lines of ?The Divine deem this ice worthy!?, but each time she got less and less attention. In the end, people were there for the ice and not her crazy talk.

Sophia stopped by the edge of the lake after a while, sitting down.

?Are you feeling ok?? Kane asked, feeling her forehead. ?Whoah. You're burning up...?

?Look out!? Jennifer squealed, but Kane teleported before the ball of red light burst from Sophia's hand. The first thing I thought was ?Fuck, Sophia's a mass murderer!? But one look at the sky proved otherwise. It was a glittering red firework.

?Shit! You can blow people up big time with those!? Kane growled from next to Kyle.

?Yay! You got your power at last!? Jennifer hugged her friend, and I saw we were attracting quite the crowd.

?Do it again!? Someone said. Sophia simpered a little, but I could tell she loved the attention. She was pretty, with her golden hair in curls and her eyes glittering. She put out her hand, and there was a whizz as two blue fireworks flew to the sky.

The rest of the night was spent with Sophia creating all kinds of fireworks, and Kyle eating far too much ice cream. Corey lost his sunglasses ? his own fault for wearing them in winter ? and Kane realised he hadn't smoked for nearly a week. I hadn't noticed the lack of smell on him.

I suppose I should have, really. Whilst he and Sophia were as intimate as ever, he still found time to come to my room for some fun. And my dick always responded. I could be as rational as I liked, but one look at Kane and I ended up going all dominant on him. I think that's what he wanted ? he was used to being in charge of Sophia, so he wanted me to control him. And I did, though the thought of full sex with him remained only a thought. It wasn't so bad against Sophia, if we didn't do it all the way.

Sophia returned from the Headmaster looking ecstatic. ?I'm the first fireworks girl he's ever seen. He called me Sparkler!?

?Did you see your number?? I asked.

?Number? Oh!? Sophie looked thoughtful. ?Four hundred and... fifty something??

?And there's half a thousand in the school,? I said. Kyle had confirmed that. Well, minus two dead students. ?So there's not many left without powers.?

?What are you on about?? Jennifer asked over her hot chocolate. Sat around the kitchen table as we were, we still huddled closer.

?The person killing the students can't be someone in the Head's book? I pointed out to them. Kane looked like he knew it already, but we had already talked about it a time or two. ?So it's someone who doesn't appear to have a power yet.?

?Like Wendy.? Kyle said.

I rolled my eyes. ?No, like psycho girl Colette.?

?You think...?? Sophia began.

I was too far down the line now; I nodded. ?I think so. But I have no proof.?

?Funny. I always had Jennifer down as the psycho ex girlfriend....? Kane rubbed his chin thoughtfully and I glared at him. The only person I told...

?It was only once!? Jennifer insisted. ?He was loaded, he could afford to replace the paintwork...?

?It wasn't Jennifer, though. She could probably make someone lose all their teeth, but not make them a bloody squidgy mess. Sounds closer to what you can do, Nathe.? Kane grinned. ?Nay-Nay smash! Nay-Nay beat to a bloody pulp!?

?Fuck off Kane.?

I think he could tell I was getting mad. I hated it when people thought I was stupid, just because I was bigger than them. In any case he coughed and carried on down a different line. Whoever it is, they're lying low at the moment.?

It was only a week before Christmas when we decided to have a flat dinner.

?We'll have games and everything!? Said Jennifer as she handed everyone invitations. ?So we should all be there! I mean, lessons are over, there's no excuse. And besides, Harry goes home on the 22nd so we have to do it soon!?

On the day, everything went smoothly. The afternoon was spent cooking, with most of the flat helping out. Turns out I just got in the way. Not because I was useless, but because I was trying to help. I got sent to the table, and every so often Kane gave me food to lick from his fingers. Harry and Andy were responsible for the games, and Colette... well, she was in her room I think. Wendy appeared looking sleepy about 3pm, and she worked on the decorations quite speedily. We already had a tacky tree and all, but she arranged the presents on top of the freezer for after pudding and got some candles and mistletoe. Very nice and Christmassy.

?I love Christmas!? Wendy announced as looked for somewhere to put the mistletoe.

?Want a hand with that?? I asked, hoisting her up by the waist. She squealed, and put the mistletoe up on the ceiling above the fridge.

We all sat around the table for dinner about 6. Myself, Kane, Sophia, Jessica, Corey, Kyle, Colette, Harry, Andy and Wendy in a long rectangle.

?Merry Christmas!? Sophia announced, with a few tiny fireworks of the red and green variety over the food.

?Beats party poppers,? Kyle grinned as he munched on a turkey leg quite wolfishly.

We couldn't decide on the music, until Andy figured we could use a blank CD and all pick two songs each to go on it. It was amusing guessing who picked what song, from the bad country music of Corey's to Sophia's 'Flight of the Bumblebee'. Wendy had whale noises of all things, which caused Harry to choke on his potatoes. I had two Madina Lake songs on there myself, but nobody but Kane had heard of them ? even then it was only because I made him listen to them. Colette's choices were both... church hymns. Why she didn't pray at the start of the meal yet insisted on church music caused an eerie disquiet for a few moments. That is, until it was replaced by Harry's theme song from some cartoon he liked.

?What the hell?? Kane asked.

?At least it wasn't Pokemon? Andy said, which I think was his first ever attempt at a joke. We all laughed politely, but the look Harry gave him suggested words behind closed doors. Andy touched Harry's knife, and waved his own plastic pair as Harry had to get a new one.

There was alcohol, too. I'm not saying that I got completely drunk, but the booze swilled freely and I was feeling rather merry as we half-ate, half-prodded the Christmas pudding Kane had produced from a packet and somehow managed to burn. Sophia let me try this drink which burned my tongue and made me shudder for a while afterwards.

?You know what?? Sophia asked the table as she supped at the cider Kane had given her. She had never tried anything other that wine before he corrupted her. ?I love you guys. Especially you.? She poked at Kane, who looked at me with a grin. I pretended not to notice.

?Time for presents and games!? Harry squeaked from his seat, ?I thought maybe we could move the table to the side near the freezer and free up the floor...??

?What about the pudding?? Kane asked as everyone got up, moving their chairs. Once they were out the way I pushed the table to the wall with minimal effort. People claimed the pudding was lovely, but the presents were just too distracting.

?Alright, there has to be about a hundred presents here.? Harry sat on the edge of the table, passing them to Andy who put them on the floor in the middle of the space I'd just made. ?Sit down then everyone, I'm making hot chocolate for you all...?

?I don't like hot chocolate,? Wendy pouted. Harry offered her coffee instead.

It was nice that Harry had something to be in charge of, it felt like what he needed. We all sat in a big circle, pretty much the same as we had sat around the table. Once the presents were all there we dived in with reckless abandon, ready to see what random treats awaited us.

?Thanks for the, um, aftershave, Jennifer...? Sophia said.

?I'll swap you for this pink glove and scarf set,? Andy suggested mildly.

?Does anyone want a Rubik's cube?? Kane offered. Nobody did ? Harry already had one, and Andy claimed he could do them in his sleep. ?Fine. Squash it, Nathe.? He threw the thing at me, and I crunched it up in my hand without thinking. Bits of cube pinged off the original plastic form as the cube became a squashed mess. I rolled it into a ball and gave it back to Kane.

?Oooh, can you do that to these as well? Unless someone else wants them?? Wendy held up what looked to be a dumbbell set. Only two light ones, pink and girly. The other girls... well, Jennifer and Sophia anyway, giggled and declined. Wendy passed them over to me, and I observed the ?made of steel? statement as I scrunched them into two little pink and silver balls.

?Like paper,? I grinned as I nearly threw them back.

?Hang on, you could knock someone out with your balls!? Kane announced, and I felt myself blush. He had a point though... and the former dumb bells were heavy to throw... I passed them back carefully.

My presents taken back to my room ? including a Barbie Doll, two turtle plushies and a set of shot glasses with pigs on them ? we went on to play the only game of the evening.

?Pass the parcel? Where's the jelly and ice cream?? Kane snorted. But he was the one who shouted loudest when the anime music stopped, and he got a bag of jelly beans.

?Not as nice as mine though,? Jennifer insisted as we carried on. Halfway through I began to feel a little dizzy from the alcohol, at least that's what I thought it could be. When I got to my feet everyone thought it would be a great idea to have a little dance instead.

?Come over here, Nay-Nay!? Sophia cried, taking my hand and trying to drag me along. ?Come on, don't be stubborn.? I went along with it, and she placed me under the fridge. Nobody else seemed to notice, they were so busy boogieing it up and Kane had run away with the rest of the parcel. ?Oh, we're under the mistletoe.? She looked up at me and smiled; I thought she looked a little flushed, but more than keen. She put a hand on my chest, and leaned up for a kiss.

In my state, I was in no condition to decline; and any attention I got had me going hard. This was no exception, and before long I was rubbing against her stomach with my boner.

?How big is that thing?? She asked breathlessly, her other hand slipping into my trousers to get a better feel. The hand on my chest moved up to my thick neck, and her fingers stroked along the sides. Without an answer to her question, she added ?Kane told me you liked that.?

?I prefer it when he uses his teeth,? I said without thinking. I nearly went soft again when I realised what I'd just said. Sophia leaned back, and I thought she was going to get angry. Instead though, she just smiled and carried on.

?I know. He told me, and I was angry. But I can't blame him, you're gorgeous.? The hand on my neck was now caressing my abs. Did Kane tell her every nuance of my body? ?I love your eyes, when you look down at me.?

I was too busy enjoying myself to answer.

?Oh you guys, get a room!? Jennifer called from somewhere far from my happy place.

?I thought Nathan was gay?? Colette asked, one of the only things she had said that night.

?Come on, Nay-Nay.? Sophia fell back, her hands were off my various body parts, and she was leading me out of the kitchen. I think I saw Kyle and Corey grinning at me, with their thumbs up.

I only realised where I was when Sophia locked the door, and I was in Kane's room. The young man himself was on the bed surrounded by newspaper.

?About time,? He said eagerly.

?What?? I asked, in more of a mumble.

?We've got a special Christmas present for you,? Sophia said as she guided me to the bed. Kane made room for me to sit down, which I did gratefully. Sophia took her top off, and I raised my eyebrows at her pink bra.

?I hope you aren't taking that off,? I said, but there was a part of me which was twitching violently at the idea. In pleasure, not fear. Next to me, Kane was stripping off.

?Haven't you ever wanted a threesome?? He asked.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
Reeza (January 31st, 2014)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 03:52 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Even with the murders and creepy Colette... this is hilarious!
Such a good story, dude! It's awesome!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 05:17 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Keep 'em coming. Very entertaining.
Mike
  #4   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 06:16 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
i must admit this is getting very interesting. funny christmas party i must say.
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2008, 07:55 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
That almost seems like some kind of diary...

... or a daily personal blog or something. If I didn't know better, I'd swear all this really happened. This is not the normal fare for this group but it is a fantastic treat. Thanks for your effort on this story!
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 03:00 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I love it!

xoxo

Richard
  #7   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 01:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
oh excellent, i seriously love this story so far!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #8   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2008, 11:32 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I second the awesome comment. Excellent story. Please Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #9   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 12:26 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
It's like harry potter with super powers instead of magic...with muscle...and sex...and it's nothing like the PG harry potter at all x3
  #10   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
People die like in Harry Potter though, haha

As always, thoroughly enjoyed it.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text