The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 03:30 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood 7

Thanks again (again again....) for the kind words and thoughts. I feel like I'm submitting these a little quickly, but if I don't then I'll probably get too complacent.

- Dem

Oakswood 7

“I can smell something nasty” Kane announced as he walked into the kitchen. “It's in the corridor."

“I can't smell anything,” I replied from the fridge. It felt like I spent half of the day in the kitchen just trying to keep up with my bottomless stomach. At this rate, I may as well move my bed into the kitchen and sleep next to the fridge.

“Come and smell, it's more obvious outside.”

So I went with him, munching on a chicken leg.

“It smells off,” Kane said.

“Have you washed recently?”

“Shuttup, fatso.”

“This isn't fat” I told him, flexing my arm. In just a small vest and a tight pair of shorts, the hard mass of muscle kept Kane occupied for a moment. When Kyle appeared at his door, he moved his hands as if burnt.

“Kyle! Surely you can smell it?”

“Smell what?” Kyle asked. In a puff of smoke he was a poodle, and he wrinkled his nose. “Whoah. That's coming from...” He sniffed around, before coming up on Andy's door. “In here.”

I tore the door off without really thinking about it, and we looked in at the dead body of Andy. I could smell the blood now. From the look of him, he had been there congealing for days.

“Wendy never mentioned this,” Kyle said. “She has some explaining to do.” We never let ourselves be alone with her – just in case. I thought maybe she could be trusted, what with how apologetic she had been with us all, but hiding this from us all? This wasn't something that her evil side had forced her to hide – like the Sec had said, there had to be something evil in there from the start. The reasons she hid in her room and never came out apart from to eat seemed to take on a new, sinister turn.

I left the room, and nearly bulldozed over Colette.

“Watch out,” She said. She looked even smaller than before, and that bandaged arm didn't help matters. Of course I felt bad for blaming her, but then again she still seemed to have a chip on her shoulder. And she still thought I was rude, in love with myself and all those sinful things. The fact that I'd probably helped save her life didn't seem to factor into her politeness, so I wasn't going to waste mine on her. Not then especially.

“Andy's dead.” I didn't push past, I just went to the kitchen instead. I didn't want to think about Andy, or Wendy right then. I pulled a bowl of Jennifer's sweets out from the cupboard and ate them without tasting a single one.

“Nathe?” Sophia came into the kitchen some time later. “Uhh, we need a hand out here. Wendy's not leaving, and Kane's starting to lose his temper.”

Couldn't they do anything without me? I'd heard noises, but I didn't think anyone would confront Wendy without me there. I got up and followed her out to a corridor full of people shouting, and generally being confused.

“I don't remember it!” Wendy insisted. Seeing me enter the corridor, she froze in her doorway. “Don't tell me you just got Nathan to carry me down to the Sec? I'm innocent, I don't remember a thing, I liked Andy...”

“Nathan, just get her out of here” Kane growled. “I don't want to live with a killer.”

Things were getting out of hand, and fast. Wendy began to shriek, Kane was swearing and everyone had something to say.

“Everyone, SHUT UP!” I didn't realise how loudly I could shout, but it got me complete silence. “This is what we're gonna do. Everyone is going to go to their rooms. Kane, you go and tell the Sec what's happened. I'm gonna sit out here and make sure nobody bothers Wendy.” I was met with level looks. People didn't know what to do, and they sometimes liked to keep it that way. “Well? Anyone got any better ideas?” That seemed to make everyone spring into action. People returned to their rooms, and Kane waited until everyone had gone. Then he slid up against my body, grinning up at me and rubbing his bristly chin on my pecs.

“I love it when you take charge,” he said.

“Just get the Sec.” I wasn't in the mood right then. Kane winked and disappeared. Alone at last, I opened my door and paced the place, eating Jennifer's sweets and eyeing the Suppressor on the desk. A week had passed, it was long past time to break it I decided. I picked it up, and squeezed. Interestingly, it didn't break. I put more pressure on the box, but it wouldn't budge. I had to strain for some time before it gave away, the whole thing scrunching into a bronze glittery mess. The red glow faded away, and I felt like I'd just had a cold shower. The feeling didn't go away, but I became used to it.

I waited impatiently for something to happen. Nothing did. Not in the next minute, nor the next. New Years Eve was a miserable flop. The Sec came and took Wendy away. We spent a few days moping. Harry returned, and cried in his room for a few days. The first day of term began, and that was the day I gave up waiting for something to happen and got on with things.

I was trying to paint in Art when I was nearly blinded by a light. Wincing and shielding my gaze, I turned to face what looked like a human torch. It was Liam, his whole body lit like someone had shoved a torch down his throat and left it on. Were his eyes a different colour as well? When he unlit himself, they seemed the same as I remembered them.

“Whoah, look at you” he said. “You look good.”

“Thanks,” I replied politely. He didn't seem to mind that I'd broken his nose, but it had been Christmas. It had given him time to eat lots and open presents instead of pine after me. “I didn't know you could light up like that.”

“I couldn't before, but now I can light my entire body. Which makes for interesting events when I'm having amazing sex with the most gorgeous boyfriend in the world.”

I think I was sick a little in my mouth. “That's... nice?” I suggested.

“Oh, it is. We make love every day. He understands me. He makes me happy. In fact, I don't know what came over me when I saw you on bonfire night. You're just like any other guy...” His voice faded as I lifted an arm, and flexed.

“I'm going to stand here and flex this arm for a while,” I said casually. “I'm going to do it until I get tired. Then I'll do the other arm for a bit. Don't worry, I'll keep it where you can see me. I can flex my chest, as well. Do you want to watch?” I shook my head and made sure he met my gaze. “You're what, eighteen? Not twelve. Grow up.” I returned to my picture of a coal mine at night, and didn't listen to a word of what Liam had to say. He was earning us quite a lot of attention, though. Drama queen. Fag, Kane would call him any minute.

“Liam!” Kane growled. “Shut up and leave Nathan alone, or I'll teleport you some place far away and freezing cold. Or maybe I'll not, and let him kick the shit out of you.”

“He couldn't do that,” Liam flounced. “He got lucky when he hurt my nose. It was just a lot of blood.”

“I can do it again if you like,” I offered in a low voice. Liam didn't seem to keen on that, and he slipped away at last.

“Fag,” Kane muttered.

“Fuck you Kane.” That was me, not Liam. “You can't call people that, not when...” I waved an arm back at all the nights we'd spent.

“I can say what I want,” Kane said peevishly. I ignored him, and carried on with my work. At the end of the lesson he teleported away without a word. I made my way back up the many stairs with heavy feet. Around me, I could hear people with similar stories to Liam. Around New Year's Eve, they felt a chill down their spines and suddenly their power changed, in some way. One person became fluent in German, another randomly learned how to make clouds. Things like that. Some commented on a change in their eyes, but I didn't mind that. It made me feel a little less estranged. It wasn't happening to everyone, I gathered, and it didn't matter if they were pretty powerful to start off with or not.

People seemed aware that I wasn't in the best of moods, and what with my new size they left me to walk where I pleased. I figured I'd go with the flow of traffic up the stairs, shifting my arm in otherwise it would just knock over everyone who walked in the opposite direction.

I suddenly felt a shift in my muscles; I hardly had time to realise what was happening before my arms and legs both gave out on me, and I pulled the bannister on my way down. I hit my head on the stairs, and for the life of me I couldn't move.

“Big guy down!” Someone shouted.

“Are you alright?” Someone else asked.

“I'm fine, I lie on the stairs through choice!” I growled. “Can someone help me up? I'm in Flat D, E floor... or someone could go up there and fetch Kane to teleport me.” I could hear feet shuffling, but that was it. Some voices, but I did my best to ignore them.

“I remember when I first saw him, he was pretty skinny... now look at him...”

“Does he always have a boner?”

“I don't think he's hard, Susan...”

A pause. “Oh.” Other mutterings, but I just looked down at the dark carpeted step my chin was gracing and waited.

Kane appeared at my side before long, crouching down. “You lost feeling in your limbs?” He asked. “Well... I don't think these guys can lift you, so let's get out of here.” He put a hand on my ass, and I gave an indignant squawk before finding myself thrown onto my bed. As I expected, Kane was asleep on my floor. My door was locked and I was on my front; not comfortable in the slightest.

“Ugh. Kane?” I asked. He just snored at me in response.

Damnit. Then my own breathing slowed, and I fell asleep before I could wonder at how chilly I was.

When I woke up, I was stiff all over. Yes, including my cock as well. I blinked, expecting my breath to come out in clouds of smoke. When it didn't I wondered why it was so cold. My room was dark, and the door was ajar. Kane must have slipped out earlier. I realised my perception was askew, I was lower than before. That was when I realised I felt quite different, as well.

When I lifted my arm I expected resistance. What I didn't expect was the massive arm which had exploded with muscles in my sleep. I gaped at the biceps, the forearms, the huge hands. I tried to reach over with my other arm to feel, but my chest was in the way. Huge pecs and boulder-like shoulders graced my upper torso, and a hand down my abs confirmed that they too were much thicker. And sensitive, I noted. My cock was larger as well, I could tell. It was a body part I was most familiar with.

I had to get a better look. I swung my feet over, and realised I'd broken the legs to the bed. I pushed myself up to my feet, which took some doing, and took a moment to get my bearings. I was taller, which was most disorientating. I had to duck down a little to see into the mirror, resting my hands against the sink. My face looked a little different. More rugged, maybe. I never really shaved, but I had an even day's growth of dirty blonde hair which I would have to shave. My eyes were unmistakably golden, clear and bright. I stumbled as I accidentally burst through the sink, the thing crumbling to the taps. I never quite got the hang of my strength, then it got upped some more.

I wanted to go and see the others, gauge how much bigger I was compared to them. Weights intrigued me, but I never cared for them. Inches and things, I only used for my penis. Which had to be over a foot, I assessed. Before I saw anyone, I had to get that down.

“Kane!” I called. It came out as more of a bellow, deep and powerful and, most of all, commanding.

Best of all, Kane entered my bedroom and shut the door. The light stayed off, but the lamp came on.

“Whoah, Nathe.” Kane looked up at me, his hands already on my cock. Still looking up, he added “Fuck!”

“That's what you're here for.” I bit my lip, and took the lube from my desk. “This might hurt a little.”

As it happens, it hurt quite a bit. But Kane insisted that I carried on, and I wasn't about to say no to that. With the amount of noise Kane made, I expected the entire flat to be aware of what was happening. Somehow, the thought only made me push harder.

Kane sprawled himself on my chest afterwards, nestled on my pecs like a pillow. “I hope you aren't going to go all cocky on me.” He rubbed his hands along my shoulders, my neck and my chest as if he couldn't believe that they were there.

“Nah. No more than before,” I replied. My stomach snarled at me, and I realised how hungry I was. “Let's get something for supper.”

“Yeah. I'll see you in the kitchen.” Kane disappeared, and I took a moment to revel in my satisfied feelings before I looked for something to wear. When I tried a shirt, the sleeves got stuck at my broad shoulders. I tried to put my boxers on, and that became a 5-minute job of stuffing myself into them. My bulge stuck out almost comically, but I couldn't help it. The sweats went on next, but they were so snug I may as well have not bothered. When I went to go to the kitchen, I forgot about my new broadness and ended up snapping the doorframe off with my arms on either side.

“Whoops...” I threw the wood off, left my door open and blinked at how much closer the top of the doorframe was. If I had another growth spurt like this – and that would be a double edged sword, I was so big as it was – then I'd probably hit it.

I went into the kitchen and grinned at Kane. In the light of the room, I could really tell how changed I was. Kane smiled back at me, and I rubbed my hands together at the idea of food.

“Nathan!” Kyle entered the kitchen, looking flustered. “Nathan, I've got a message... wow.”

“Oh, hey Kyle” I said with a smile. The guy closed his eyes, opened them and shivered.

“Ahh, your Mum's here to see you, she's in the guest area down by the reception."

“Wait, my Mum?” I stopped rubbing my pec and looked back at the man who could turn into a poodle. “Seriously?” I think my heart stopped beating for a whole minute at his nod. “Shit.”

“What...?” Kane began. “Oh. Yeah. You didn't weigh the same as a small whale back when you first got here. This should be fun.”

“Not for me,” I said dully. “What can I wear?!” I pointed to my tight sweats. “They look like something from a blue movie!”

“I think you should take them off,” Kyle suggested lightly.

“Dude, I'm meeting my mother! Just... no.” I went back to my room, where most of the flat were gathered.

“You outgrew your door!” Jennifer garbled, pointing to where I'd broken the door.

“Yeah...” I shrugged. “I have to go see my Mum, I won't be long.” I waded through them, and rummaged through my clothes. The largest shirt I had was too tight, much too tight, but it would have to do. I wasn't ready to see my mother, but I took a deep breath and made my way down.

The way the stairs creaked under my weight and the way I had to turn to get through the doors without breaking them thrilled me beyond belief. People I once had to mingle in a crowd with looked up at me as I stomped past, and now I had to be careful I didn't knock them out by accident. I managed to break an awkwardly placed vase on a table, the thing smashing under the force of my fist before it even fell. Why was it there anyway, I wondered as I went down the last flight of stairs to the guest area.

I saw my Mum before she saw me, incredibly. She was perched upon the edge of a wicker chair, bag on her lap, looking about the room curiously. I popped my head around the door, hoping to surprise her bit by bit, but then I remembered our eyes did not match like they had.

“Oh, Nathan!” She cried, getting to her feet. Before she could rush over I slipped into the room, my head ducked a little. She could hardly get her arms around me as she hugged, and she ended below my pecs. “I never thought – of all the things that could have happened – to come to this school, to get the same power and everything...”

“What?” I pulled back and looked down at her, my self-consciousness forgotton. “You knew this would happen?”

“I knew it might. I knew you'd get something. Come on, I have a room for the night. There are a few things I have to discuss with you.” She took my hand as if I couldn't take care of myself, and seemed to know the way as she took me up a set of stairs and down a corridor. The room provided for her was larger and better furnished than mine, which irked. “Don't bang your head,” she said as I followed her in.

“Mum, I'm not that tall” I said, feeling my cheeks redden. Some things never change, I guess. Mum pottered around with the kettle and got two cups out.

“Milk and three sugars?” She remembered as the kettle went off.

“I haven't drunk tea in ages,” I realised as the steam rose from the bubbling device. I sat on a chair without thinking, and it simply snapped beneath me. Wicker.

“Oh, Nathan!” Mum was there, with her hand out as if to help me up. I took it out of politeness; she hadn't seen me lift the fridge, she didn't know how easily I could lift her. How strong am I now, I wondered.

“Sit on the bed, and don't burn yourself.” She handed me my tea as I made myself comfortable.

“Uhh... where's Dad then?” I asked when I felt secure on the bed.

“He's back at home. He knows I'm here, but that's all. He's going out tonight with the boys.”

“Oh right.” I shuffled where I sat, the tea almost slopping over from what felt like an undersized cup onto my rather oversized hand. “So... what are you here about then? Not that I'm not glad you came to see me and all.”

“Well, there's two things you should know, which only two other people know. The first thing is that Geoff and the Headmaster are the same person.”

“Eh?” The buff guy and the skinny little Headmaster? To be fair, I'd never seen them in the same room together. But then, I hadn't seen Santa Clause and Kane in the same room yet I didn't think they were the same person.

“That's the Headmaster's power. He was so strong that his soul created a body of its own, and he can switch at will.”

“Can that happen to anyone?” I asked.

“No, his was a special case. The split was part of his power, we think...” Mum gave a delicate shrug. She seemed more level headed than I had ever seen her, and hardly emotional at all. Not that I was complaining.

“Right... why are you telling me this?” I asked, with a slightly uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Mum took a deep breath, and I felt the mood change from something more fantastical to that of a cheap soap on TV, or perhaps the Jeremy Kyle Show. Not quite lewd enough for Jerry Springer. “Geoff is your father.”

“Shit.”

“Don't swear in front of your mother.” This came out a tad forced, and I had to bite my tongue from swearing again.

“For real?” I asked.

“His power is similar to yours. He's stronger than average and well built, but the emphasis was mostly on the difference between the Head – Tom – and Geoff.”

“Why are you telling me now?” I asked, doing my best to keep calm.

“Because you found out about the supressor, and broke it. I was at this school, years ago – how do you think I met Geoff?”

“Ugh. My Dad's the Headmaster.”

“No, your Dad is Geoff. The Headmaster is just his... partner.”

“That sounds so weird.”

“Mmm. Imagine explaining it to...”

“I'll still call him Dad, he's the one who raised me. Geoff's just... Geoff.” And I fancied him. I got hard looking at him! I thought I'd never feel clean again.

“He doesn't know a thing.” Mum seemed relieved. “It was pretty awkward, actually. Geoff and I... we couldn't get enough of one another. But the Headmaster, Tom bless him, we just didn't get on. Everything I liked in Geoff, I picked a fault at in Tom. It affected Geoff, it just wouldn't work. And then there was your father... he was a nice, simple man and he's looked after me. He thought you were his, and he's raised you fairly.”

I had to agree. Not always nicely, but never too harshly. It was kinda sad, really, that I had to know.

“So you told me because...” I had to get back to the point.

“Oh, yes. I was at this school, I had a power of my own. Well, it was more of a gift. I left after a year, though. All I could do, I found, was touch a person and have their power increase a little. You know what the Electioniser is?”

“The Sec made it, right?”

“Yes. When he injects you with that, you become a little more powerful. That was made based on my gift. But, like my gift, it only works once and the effect is hardly noticeable.”

“Uhh. Ok.” I made a mental note to somehow get a hold of this Electioniser... every little helps, or so said the advert.

“When you broke the Suppressor, I felt the strangest of chills. I haven't used my little gift in years. I had to see what was going on, and whether you would get Geoff's power.”

“I'm not gonna split in half though, right?”

“No, for the last time. They would have picked up on it the first time you grew. The Sec's power identifying devices are first rate.” Mum smiled, and supped the rest of her tea. “I'm supposed to be seeing Geoff later. You probably have things to do?”

“Well, yeah” I replied, thinking of Kane.

“You're a good man, Nathan” Mum said affectionately. “You'll make a woman very happy someday.”

I was glad she couldn't see my grin as I stood up. “Yeah. Maybe.” Kane could sulk like a woman, sometimes. Mum stood up as well, and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I felt her prod her finger into the small of my back, and there was a jolt like a static shock.

“I thought you could be the first to try my little gift out. Be patient, son.”

I walked back to my flat feeling somewhat disorientated. Geoff, who knew I was his son, had wanted me killed.

There was a knock at my door.

“Nathan, you coming out yet?”

“I came out years ago,” I mumbled into my pillow. Sleeping on a small, broken bed was not giving me much in the way of relaxation but I had to think about what Mum had told me.

“We're worried about you” Kane told me, “You've not left your room since you got back from your Mum's.”

“Kane, I got back half an hour ago. Piss off.”

“Don't make me teleport in there young man.”

“Don't make me throw you out again.” I could hear him prodding at the blanket I'd thrown over the holes in my wall. Something else to sort out, I sighed to myself. When I rolled over, the back of my largest shirt ripped.

I couldn't stay in there for too long. I was pretty hungry, and it got worse quicker than I had expected it to. I was drawn to the kitchen, where I was surprised to see a brand new fridge-freezer combo.

“Whoah, new stuff” I said, giving the inside a good look. It was rammed to the top with food.

“Isn't it cool?” Kane asked, appearing at my side. “You get to have your own food storage place because you eat too much. That's all yours, and someone's gonna refill it every day.”

“Sweet,” I said as I pulled out some bananas. “Do these really need to be refrigerated?”

Sophia shuffled into the kitchen. She kept her hands in a pair of gloves, and had taken to rubbing them together unconsciously. Kane and I looked at one another, but she didn't seem so introverted as she had taken to being recently.

“Uhh, hey Sophia. Banana?” I offered her one, and she took it mechanically.

“What you been up to?” Kane asked politely. We had to see how moody she was, test the water.

“Just some work,” she replied. “How was seeing your Mum, Nathe? It must have been a surprise for her to see you as you are now.” she gave a small smile as she fingered my abs, and I thought of a few ways to keep her smiling for a while.

Kane shifted closer to my side. “I know what we can do for food” he suggested, “There's strawberries and everything. Chocolate sauce. Whipped cream. What were they thinking, putting these things in here? Genius!”

“That sounds great, but I was thinking of something to actually fill me.” I reached over to look in the back of the fridge, and Kane came up behind me.

“I can think of something.”

My eyes widened, and I nearly banged my hand pulling it out the fridge. “Dude, I'm the top.”

“I know, but maybe just once?”

“He's really good at it,” Sophia said with a nod.

I kept my focus on the fridge. “I'm eating before anything like that. I'm not in the mood.” As I said that, I realised I was sporting what definitely had to be 12 inches of a thick, throbbing erection which tugged at my tight sweats to the extreme.

“I think someone's telling fibs.” Kane wrapped his arms around me waist, pressing his nose into my bare back. “Wow, you're warm.”

From searing warmth to freezing cold to electric shocks, I figured I was going to represent every pokemon cards' element by the time I was done at Oakswood. “Mmm. I have a Kane wrapped around me.”

“Don't be so boring Nay-Nay,” Sophia cooed. She certainly didn't sound remorseful as she wrapped around my front, pressing herself against my cock. How could I explain what my Mum had told me to them? Right then was the worst time of all. Sophia needed cheering up, and Kane was just being his usual horny self.

“You guys had better cook for me after this,” I said. I lifted Kane with one arm, Sophia with the other and put them both on the kitchen table. It's a good job we're a tidy flat, I thought with a grin.

We may have broken the kitchen table.

“I'm fine, really!” Sophia insisted as Kane checked her for bruises. “I didn't think it'd hold more than one person.”

I didn't even try to get on the table, I was just a little too... eager, I suppose. A naked Kane was a little bruised from a chair leg, but he was more concerned for Sophia who looked quite alright. At the time, we'd just carried on – with me on the floor. I hadn't noticed the crushed wood under my back, though apparently I was bleeding a little. Kane had pulled the bits out, and I hadn't felt a thing.

“Corey came in, you know” Sophia said as she put her clothes back on a tad hurriedly. Kane put my sweats on; they hung off him. “He looked confused, then left.”

“I didn't notice,” I replied.

“I should go report this,” Kane sighed as he put his own clothes on.

“Yeah, report my door and bed at the same time,” I said. Kane nodded and teleported away as Sophia began to get some things out to cook. I tugged my sweats on to give her a hand.

“You've got strawberry juice all over your chest,” Sophia said as she reached up at my pec. She seemed unaware of her lack of gloves. “That's gonna go sticky.”

I realised I was getting hard – again. Kane, Kane and Sophia together, and still the not-so little guy was ready for more.

“It's not just been us two in a while,” Sophia said thoughtfully. Without thinking about it I hoisted her up, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She put her arms around my neck, and that was where she began to kiss. I figured she could probably sit on it quite comfortably, but my penis wanted to go elsewhere. It really did believe every hole was a goal; Kane, Sophia, whatever. The recently reclothed Sophia happily made herself available for my urgent appointment.

“It that alright?” I asked. I didn't want to squash her up against a wall, and I was too heavy to risk leaning back.

“Don't you dare stop!” Sophia hissed, her legs squeezing and her hands roaming. I held her up easily and did all the work, but in return I had her hands caressing my torso. They stroked their way along the pecs, over my nipples, along my wide shoulders and over my bulging biceps. Special attention was paid to the side of my neck, and my abs. She knew me that well. Her hands were quickly familiar with this body.

Despite this, we both started when I felt an electric shock in the small of my back. It spread through my body in a flash.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
Reeza (February 4th, 2014)
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 06:13 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
You're not putting these out too fast at all. In fact, you could pick up the pace if you wanted.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 07:52 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Now that was an unexpected twist - mum & Geoff/Tom(Headmaster)! And, was Wendy really responsible for Andy's death. Only time will tell and I am a patient man - to a point.
Thanks for another cleverly crafted chapter. Totally entertaining.
Mike
  #4   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2008, 08:17 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat View Post
You're not putting these out too fast at all. In fact, you could pick up the pace if you wanted.
gee practice wat u preach :P
  #5   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2008, 04:41 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
There's no 'too quick' or 'too slow' here -- as long as it doesn't stop yet, I'm happy
  #6   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Feel free to keep putting these out quick. It gives us slow writers more time.
  #7   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2008, 08:52 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I liked it; I'll check out the earlier chapters now...
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2008, 12:41 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Mmmm!

I love this story!

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:03 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Nice! I was thinking... when people end sex and orgasm they could say they see fireworks, but in the case of Sophia.....

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #10   Add to Synth.x's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2008, 02:55 PM
It's a Secret

Synth.x is on a distinguished road
I hope this story never comes to an end so I could enjoy reading it forever, even if Nathan and Kane end up sitting in a blank room talking about nuclear physics for a full page of text.
  #11   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 05:34 PM
xofnai

Man, the more I read this story the more I like it. There's no way that you could post these things fast enough. You really have a talent for mixing humor, drama and downright sexiness in a flawless and appealing style. Keep it up!
  #12   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 09:56 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I haven't finished reading this and had to stop to LAUGH. You have to know if you broke the damn table or not. Was it wobbly before you set your TWO lovers on it? Well then you broke it. That's one of those things you should be proud of. I'll have to finish the story now but you gotta know you are doing a great job of telling a great story.

redroger11
  #13   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2008, 10:00 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Truly Classic!

redroger11
  #14   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2008, 09:40 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth.x View Post
I hope this story never comes to an end so I could enjoy reading it forever, even if Nathan and Kane end up sitting in a blank room talking about nuclear physics for a full page of text.

Hahahaha, too true
  #15   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2008, 06:49 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth.x View Post
As others have said, I think here I agree. I don't think I've posted anything on this series yet, but thank you for it. It has really been a wonderful read. I'm eagerly looking forward for more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options