The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lordwylder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2008, 12:08 AM

lordwylder is on a distinguished road
The Lost Son: Torsec Part 2

Read Part 1 here.

Part of him could not come to terms with what he was. Part of him was still weakling Cory. But then he would do something stupid, like crack the top of a door frame with his head, or twist the bathroom faucet handle off. Yea, that had been fun to deal with. He ended up having to just pinching the faucet head closed, which was probably not good for the plumbing at all. Still, he slowly got used to his immense strength.

But no matter how much he tried, he couldn?t hide the sizable bulge between his legs.

Days passed and Cory still couldn?t believe the transformation that had taken place.
There was a part of him that couldn?t figure out if he was still changing. Because that had to be the reason he kept ripping all the massive tent-like t-shirts he had special ordered from the internet. That tear in his left sleeve, it had already been there when he had put on the shirt this morning, right? He couldn?t tell.

He was afraid to go out, because the few times he had gone to the grocery store, everyone stared at him, girls and guys alike. Even when a blonde with breasts that were bigger than her head and matching botoxed lips walked up to him and asked for his number, he was sure it was just a trick designed to embarrass him. Except the way she brushed her fingers across his forearms, the way her fingers lingered on his biceps when she asked to touch him, made him realized they weren?t laughing at him, they were admiring him.

They were admiring him.

The realization sent a jolt straight to his cock. The blonde?s blue eyes had widened as the bulge in his pants began to reach obscene proportions.

And all he did was turn red, whisper a rushed, ?Igottago,? and book to his car, so that he could wrap his fists around his cock and explode in a place where no one could watch.

It was frustrating. He wanted to fuck. He just wasn?t sure if it wasn?t going to be some trick where he would end up tied up, drugged out and his wallet stolen like last time.

Though there was no way anyone would be able to restrain him if he didn?t want to be restrained.

Meanwhile, he couldn?t for the life of him remember what else he was supposed to remember. He had seen his destiny, seen where he had come from, seen what he was meant to do, only the details were?fuzzy. He was lost, and now had been found, but now what? He was still on Earth. Was he supposed to do something here?

He went out a few more times, and each time, had phone numbers showered on him. Sexy jock guys, the kind he once admired, but none of whom even came close now to being his size, acted oddly around him. Girls who would have barely given him a glance, now couldn?t help but get all giggly nervous around him, actually, just like those guys.

Still, he was too shy to call the many numbers he had been given, or to even accept the dates he had been asked. Each and every time, he had been tongue-tied, the nerdy Cory inside him full of fear, of denial. He didn?t know what to do. He canceled all his planned D&D games with his closest buddies, telling them over email that he had the flu.

But then he would come home, see himself in the mirror, see his massive arms, the chest, and he would jack off to the perfection in the mirror. When he caught himself in the mirror, it was like he was a different man. Who wouldn?t want to be fucked by his muscle cock, to feel the superb musculature of his body? What the fuck was he afraid of? He was just being stupid and as soon as he finished sucking his own cock and jerking himself off, he?d go find some one to worship him like he deserved.

Only he?d change his mind the moment he walked out the door, and nerdy frightened Cory would be back.

The door bell rang, Cory opened it.

And was shoved back against the wall by an invisible force.

The man swaggered in, kicked the door closed behind him. His hair was long and blonde, tied back with a thin leather cord. He was no where near as muscled as Cory, though his body had the long lean well-defined lines of a swimmer. He looked like a really buff blond elf, and in Cory?s opinion, would have been a much better Legolas then that skinny actor.

But what really drew Cory?s eye was the outrageous bulge in his pants. It looked as if the man had stuffed grapefruits and salami in his crotch. It was almost as large as Cory?s and looked obscene on a man on his stature. He came in, slowly, gently closing the door behind him. He bowed to Cory, watching him with determined eyes that were black as night.

?My lord Torsec,? he said. ?It seems that your time on Earth has affected you more than we thought. I am here to help you.?

Cory was bewildered as the man began to unbuckle his pants. ?Help me? With what??

An massive cock emerged, possibly even as big as Cory?s. It bobbed between his legs, an outrageous length in proportion to the rest of him. He stepped toward Cory, with a slow smile, even as Cory scrambled back. ?I am here to unlock your inhibitions Cory Torsec.?

Cory scrambled to his feet, and found his back against the wall. The man stepped closer, his erect cock rising, until it rested, the weight heavy and hot against Cory?s abs, the tip brushing against one of Cory?s downward pointed nipples. He raised a hand to Cory?s cheek, almost reverently. ?I am here,? the man said slowly, ?to release the warrior within you.?

He leaned forward, his claiming Cory?s in a hot kiss. Cory felt his insides dissolve into a puddle as the blonde man pushed him holding him easily against the wall in a surprising display of strength for a man his size. The man shoved a thigh forward, splitting open the much bigger man?s legs, despite Cory?s efforts to keep them closed. The man grinded his hard exposed cock, like a thick uncut python striped with veins against Cory?s crotch.
But even as Cory struggled, the determined focus of the man on him only made him hotter. There was a ripping sound as Cory?s dick emerged from the cloth to meet the other cock. Cock wanted to touch, to be touched.

The man shoved Cory back, pressing hard, cock against cock, pecs against pecs, rubbing fast against cobbled abs, bumping up against his over hanging pec shelfs. Pre cum leaked, and mingled as muscle rubbed up against cock.

The man stopped. Smiled.

?This my, lord, is how you begin.?

The man grabbed Cory?s shoulders, and in a smooth martial arts flick, threw Cory to the ground. He leapt atop the larger man, sliding astride him, lowering his cock against the deep V of Cory?s magnificent pecs. Cory?s eyes widened at the impossible cum dripping slit facing him. ?You should know what it feels like to have this done to you.?

?Why? I?ve never - ?

Another slow grin. ?You will be shoving your cock in enough mouths soon enough. Now take me in your mouth and show me what worship you will demand.?

Cory did as he was told. The man?s groans became louder as he worked that cock with his tongue, turning Cory on. As the man began to jack in his mouth Cory realized that he was the one giving pleasure. He was the one in control.

The knowledge raced through him, awakening the memories of power. Power was his. It was his destiny. He just had to use it.

Cory reached forward seizing the man?s ass which were swallowed in his sizable palms. With the strength of his tongue he sucked the man forward against his mouth. The man kicked, he struggled, sweat beading and glistening along his formidable muscles, but was lost to the ecstasy brought on by Cory. ?Oh yes my lord fuckfuckyes my lord!?

The man came, his cum, the most creamy sweet thing he had every tasted. He took it all in, tried to suck every drop, but it was overwhelming, streaming down his chest, delineating each muscle with white rivulets, covering them in sheets of white cum.

The man gasped, fell sideways, but Cory caught him.

He smiled languidly. ?You are still unskilled Cory Torsec. Still, I am satisfied.?

Something large and strange, both familiar and unfamiliar welled up inside Cory, an anger, a presence, a fury that this servant was so insolent.

In a single motion, Cory flipped the man forward, shoving him into the ground, using his sizable thighs to trap the man underneath him. He ground his cock against the man?s ass. ?You are satisfied,? he growled. ?But I am not.?

?Oh,? challenged the man, in a voice that was oddly unconcerned. ?Then what are you going to do about it??

Cory wrapped that long blond hair in one of his fists as he ran his other hand down his rock solid torso, collecting the copious amounts of sticky slippery cum, using it to lube his rigid fuck tool. ?I am going to ram my cock up that tight bubble ass of yours. I want you to feel my muscle cock inside you, stretching that ass, knowing that you are mine. Does that make you afraid? Does that make you tremble??

?No my lord. Because you talk too much, like a woman.?

Cory let out a frustrated growl. He put his huge knob of cockhead against the man?s ass, nestling it in the crevice and shoved his cock, leaking with his own precum, glistening with the man?s white spunk, deep into that tight bubble ass. He was rewarded with a moan of pleasure and pain that mingled with his own deep domineering yowl.
?My lord?ngh?god.?

Cory pulled the man?s hair back, who was by now, gasping for pleasure, as the slippery cock eased in. God his ass felt so good. Cory felt so powerful like he could rule galaxies. The man actually whimpered when Cory?s cock was fully buried. ?My lord?.?

Cory began to pump the man?s ass slowly and steadily. ?That?s right I?m your lord, I?m the muscle god that?s fucking you. Can you feel me, can you fucking feel my muscle invading your ass?? The blond man only shivered at Cory?s words. ?That?s my cock inside you, owning you.? Cory threw his head back. It felt so fucking good! How did he ever deny himself this? How did he live without this? He began moving faster, harder.

?My lord?? he moaned.

?And now, you?re going to know how it truly feels, to be fucked by a god.? Cory pumped and flexed his ass, his groan growing rapidly with each breath.

He slumped over the man panting for several minutes.

Cory shook his head, shocked at what he had done. He looked at hands, looked at his reflection in the black glass of the oven, that hot muscle stud staring at him in amazement.

?You,? said the man, underneath him, in between breaths, ?are a natural. This is what you were born to do.?

?What? Fuck guys in the ass??

The blond man shrugged, cum streaming down the back of his calves as he stood up. ?If that is what you think wise. You have the power within you to transform the lives of who you wish.?

?What do you mean??

The man smiled. ?Just watch.?

It was then the man staggered back. His hands flew backwards, catching himself on the doorframe behind him. His white skin flushed pink. He leaned his head back, exposing a white neck that was slowly increasing with each gulping breath. His pecs hardened, swelled, hardened swelled. The lines on his washboard stomach became more defined, from as if someone had applied a real-life ?sharpening tool? from a photo-editing program.

The man let out a pleasurable groan, mingled with the sounds of the cracking doorframe he was gripping behind him. His massive cock was erect again, pointing straight at Cory as if reaching for him.

Cory stepped forward.

?Stay back!? said the man with gritted teeth. ?You need to see this and understand ?? The man?s words vanished into another moan as he let go of the door frame, bringing forth his now massive, and rapidly inflating biceps. His shoulders had spread, widened into meaty platforms to support the watermelon sized biceps of his arms.

His stance widened as his thighs swelled into thick lines of tree-trunk like muscle. His face became more chiseled, more defined. With each groan, each breath, the man grew more massive, more muscular, until he stood at Cory?s height. He stared at Cory, nearly equal to Cory in his muscularity.

Cory stepped forward. ?I want you??

?No,? said the man stepping back. ?I have done what I came to do. It is time for you to embark on your destiny. Choose your allies wisely, that they may be loyal to you and our cause when the time comes.? The man?s lips pressed into a grim line. ?After all there is still a war going on. The Vazrans are a brutal enemy.?

?Wait, then why am I still on Earth? What ??

?Patience, my lord Torsec. All will be revealed in good time.? He pointed to a scroll on the table. ?Give this to your chosen Lord Martial. For now, recruit as many allies as you can. You will need them.?

The man vanished.

?Recruit as many allies as you can,? repeated Cory.

He walked over to his laptop and quickly dashed off emails to his D&D group.
---
To Be Continued.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2008, 01:11 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Wow, I don'understand why nobody hasn't commented on this! Very powerful stuff... Pun inteded. I loved it, as I love all shows of immense strenght. More, please!! :-)
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2008, 10:23 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
It's looking to be quite interesting. Keep up the great storyline.
Mike
  #4   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2008, 09:22 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Great job, man. I love the psychological changes that accompany the growth even if they don't occur simultaneously. This goes further than the typical geek to jock sequence to a sort of geek to supreme ruler level. From feeling completely powerless to being so powerful as to endow power to others. Oh, and did I mention intensely hot??? Great work!
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2008, 03:10 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwylder View Post
?Recruit as many allies as you can,? repeated Cory.
Can't wait to see how this turns out.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options