The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Beemer133's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2009, 06:51 PM

Beemer133 is on a distinguished road
Scott's View Chapter 13 (Finally!)

Hope everyone likes this! Just a short chapter to get me started again and give everyone an idea of where i am going with the story. feel free to make suggestions on what you think Scott and Paul might want to do next. praise, criticisms, anything is welcome...

Part 13

I watched as Paul drained each officer, finishing the 8 man team before returning to my side. He was significantly larger now, his muscles flexing and bulging with newfound strength. Though no where near my size he was probably close to the size I had been when I first showed off in the gym to him. The new size suited him, and it would be good to have a worshiper that I wouldn?t have to be as careful with. My massive cock started to get hard just thinking about the possibilities (mostly sexual), signaling that it was time to go before something happened and a lot of people got hurt.

?Ok everyone; Its time for me to go.? I said looking down at the and out at the crowd of hundreds that had gathered. ?I will be back soon enough, and next time you will all get a chance to enjoy what I have to offer.?

With that I grabbed Paul and Vlad, throwing one on each massive shoulder and headed off. Once I got through the throng of disappointed worshippers I moved quickly, breaking into a run so that no one could follow me. My massive legs could carry me much faster than any normal person and within 2 minutes we had traveled the couple of miles back to the abandoned dock.

I hopped into the building, shaking it again with my massive weight, before setting Paul and Vlad down on my way to the mirrors.

Paul quickly joined me on the platform, eager to inspect his body and mine again. Although much smaller than me, Paul?s body was fantastic. He had the same tight definition that I had, making even the smallest of his muscles stand out in sharp relief. Standing next to me he still looked small, but I knew he was probably bigger than any bodybuilder had ever been.

?I?ve got to admit Paul, you are one beautiful man. It looks like the world has a new demi-god to go along with its new god.? I said as patted him gently on his thick back,

Paul was grinning from ear to ear, flexing and caressing his now powerful body.

?Hey Doc,? he said in a deeper baritone, ?any chance I can get some stats? I?d love to know how big I am.?

?Absolutely Paul, just stand in that circle and I will run the tests. Scott, do you mind moving off the platform? Your 2+ tons might affect the measurements.?

I smiled down at him and nodded. Crossing the room in a few strides I stood behind Vlad to watch the light show.

As the sensor readings came in Vlad read them off, much to Paul?s enjoyment. ?Well Paul, Chest is just a hair over 80?, Arms 32?, Quads 46?, Calves 35?, and that massive cock of yours is now a solid 15 inches long. Looks like you have officially reached demi-god status.?

Paul yelled with excitement, ?Does this mean I am strong like you were before Scott? How do I know? What does this mean? Can I get bigger? What?s next...?

?Calm down there Paul,? I said in a deep rumble, ?One thing at a time. Let the Doc finish.?

?Thanks Scott.? Vlad said sheepishly, ?Its interesting to note that your growth is not following the same pattern as Scott?s. Your given proportions have not evened out like Scott?s did, though I am sure no bodybuilding judge would ever tell you that. You also seem to have had similar gains in height, as well as ?tendon? growth. As for your strength the computer is still running calculations, though considering how I saw you bend that officers gun I would assume you are significantly stronger than you appear.?

Paul?s cock got even harder at that last sentence, making mine begin to ache with desire. If the Doc was right and Paul was super strong, it meant that Paul and I could mess around without fear. But first I would need to test him.

?Paul, why don?t you follow me down to the dock and we can test out your strength. As for your many other questions, we can leave those to the Doc to answer later. Vlad, while we are gone see if there is anything else you can tweak out of this formula. Next time we go to meet our adoring public, I want to really give them a show.?

After gently lifting Vlad up and giving him a kiss, I turned and motioned for Paul to follow me. He jogged effortlessly along my side as we headed to my old testing grounds.

I immediately noticed an old MAC diesel cab parked along side a old warehouse. This would be perfect. If Paul could handle this like I did with the forklift, then we could try something a little more ?entertaining.?

With the same effort it would have taken me to lift a piece of styrofoam I hefted the cab, placed it on my shoulder, and carried it back to where Paul stood in shock. I was getting used to limitless strength, but I would need to remember that it was going to continue to shock most people.

?Ok Paul,? I said as I placed the truck down in front of him, ?lets see what you can do.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2009, 09:34 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was a great intro to get us back into the story but oh so short. I can't wait to see what Paul can do with his strength. Hopefully the doc can enhance the formula, and maybe himself, some more.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2009, 04:13 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy View Post
Hopefully the doc can enhance the formula, and maybe himself, some more.
you'd be surprised how many people would be offended by such notions! However I'm totally on your side; at the least, i'll settle for "strong enough to get fucked by Paul" cuz at least the boys can show him some gratitude for all his hard work ;p

meanwhile, def keep going man i wanna see'em get biiiigger
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Scott's View

Hi Beemer 133
I thank you for the part 13. The only problem is it is too short. I hope you let the Doctor inprove the formula and He uses some of it also. Remember the saying the Bigger the Better.
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2009, 10:03 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Vlad needs growth!

It would be interesting to see the Doc grow, perhaps eclipsing both Scott and Paul.
Mike
  #6   Add to VladBath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Other

VladBath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VladBath
While this may seem an odd comment for this forum, I am perfectly content at my current size (6'2" 265lbs), thank you. :-)

- Vladbath
  #7   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 02:26 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Scott's View

Hi Beemer
I was wondering when we will get part 14? This story is so HOT it would be a shame not to get the next part. All your favorite subscribers are waiting.
Please more
thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options