The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2009, 11:26 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Oddest of dreams:Franken-Muscle

I had a very unusual muscle growth dream just recently....involving Frankenstein's Monster of all things.!

Just after creating that little YouTube Food of the Gods musclemorph
pix series involving mysterious black goo.. And from catching a glimpse of a variation of a muscled stocky Frankenstein monster in Van Helsing or something.. i eneded up having a bizarre yet erotic dream.

The big fella is lying on a slab in Victor Frankenstein's typical creepy castle lab in some dark and stormy corner of 18th-19th century
Transylvania..complete with his short humped assistant Igor. Victors creation is less uglier than the traditional Herman Munster type, more the looks of a rugged shaven headed Colt Bodybuilder.Although he is still as heavy set,stapled stitches,grey skin...etc.

Just as mad Victor is about to set in motion to bring his monster to life,
the black goo has somehow seeped through the old walls and stone floor above the lying monster. Victor pull the lever as lightning strikes,at the same time the parasitic goo slithers down close to the monster and absorbs into the stitches and skin undetected by Victor or Igor. The electric currents jolts thru the monsters body,causing the goo inside him to surge thru its cold veins and rapidly swell the 7ft tall monsters muscles to huge bloated over-developed size,..and engorge his limp cock and balls into a monster in themsleves.
The Monster awakens.Victor leaps around crying out the usual.. ''Its Alive.!'' but then stands back in shock as his creation grows even more monstrous,muscles mutated by the black parasitic goo coursing thru its now pulsing vascular veins.. Where it would show some human emotions in different media sources,this monster is consumed by frenzied homosexual lust. He breaks free,smashing the lab up.. Victor disappears under falling debris [he fades out of the dream here].
With his huge fat cock now throbbingly erect,the huge 7ft Muscle Monster stomps over to the smaller humped Igor cowering in the corner and rips off his ragged pants and begins to fuck him.. When it cums,the monster unleashes dark grey goo infected cum deep inside the bowels of poor Igor. Then,finished with Igor,the Muscle Monster smashes a hole in the wall and lumbers off into the dark eeary forest searching for more men to fuck.. All this while another figure,one of the servants had been spying through a crack.Alarmed at what he saw,he rushes to reach a nearby village to rouse a mob to stop the Muscle Monster.

...Meanwhile,..lying in the corner,Igor groans and grunts as he begins to mutate.. His muscles rippling and swelling with growth.His biceps engorging with size,his pecs bloating out swelling un-naturally up against his chin,..his little cock swelling to a huge fat erection.. His bones crack as his posture shifts as he grows taller. His hump shifting though not disappearing altogether,spreading to give him huge overblown traps and delts and swollen lats,.Now with the hump adding to the hugeness of his back,his standing stance is now heavy like a bodybuilder preparing for a perpetual most muscular or crabs pose.

Now consumed with lust and his heavy low balls full of parasitic cum,he goes out into the night to search for men..

If only the servant had seen this contagious effect..! By the end of the night, that mob of peasents armed with burning torches and pitchforks, will be as huge and insanely muscular as the Monster...and Igor..

======

See, i told u it was unusual..
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to howardbeatman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 07:18 AM

howardbeatman is on a distinguished road
where?

I tried to find your video on youtube but I can't find it either under "food of the gods" or "elysiumfields". What is the title?
  #3   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 08:17 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiumfields View Post
[FONT=Arial Black] I had a very unusual muscle growth dream just recently....involving Frankenstein's Monster of all things.!
Someone's been watching too many Fairly Odd Parents. Case in point, when Tom Sawyer starts changing books he takes Frankenstein's monster and changes it into a monster truck (leading Frankenstein to shout "It's alive and only does three miles to the gallon) then it gets changed into a monster hunk (in t-shirt and shorts) and then into a monster skunk.
  #4   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2009, 09:57 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardbeatman View Post
I tried to find your video on youtube but I can't find it either under "food of the gods" or "elysiumfields". What is the title?

I'm sorry HowardBeatman.. I did not explain that one properly.. I have'nt done a morph ON YouTube. I just used some cheap screengrabs stills from a straightforward video and used them to make a poor pictorial muscle growth story entitled Food of the Muscle Gods on the Stories thread here on MGS.
One of my worst attempts at creating a little something different.! The pics don't show up so i provided the links to them in my Musclemorphs Photobucket albums.. Sorry 2 get your hopes up.!

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/whiteknuckle_/

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/...%20Domination/

Elysiumfields is my name here..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode