The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:19 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Poison Pills III

?What the fuck was that for you?? started the other guy before his eyes glazed over.
He wobbled slightly, causing his loose fitting tank top to billow around his thin frame. He blinked and lifted his skinny arms and stared at his hands in disbelief, as though they weren?t his own.
?Don?t worry? said Harry, leaning against the wall to take in the show. ?You?re gonna be fine?
The man?s skin seemed to ripple; stretching and tightening making it seem like rubber. Still staring at his hands, the man started to grip and open them.
?What?s happening?? the man murmured.
?What?s your name??
?David?
?Well David, stop trying to fight it and let it happen. Either way, I?m gonna make you big, you may as well enjoy the ride?
?Why??
?Does it matter??
David gasped, his eyes bulging in their sockets and his skin rippling again. His hands suddenly grew, looking out of place on his thin arms as his fingers thickened and lengthened. The veins on his forearm pulsed, making them swell with muscle. He struggled to hold them because they?d gotten so big.
Something started to push against his thickened forearm just over his elbow and David was shocked to realise it was his bicep. It was too much for him. His head started spinning and he rested his massive arms on the sink so he wouldn?t fall.
?Stop fighting it? said Harry.
David gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, trying to will this nightmare away. This wasn?t happening. People didn?t just grow muscles like this. David liked big muscular guys, but he didn?t want to be one, he always preferred being the little guy.
?The more you fight the worse it?s gonna feel? said Harry in an annoying sing song voice.
Despite his feelings of growing huge, it was hurting too much to stop the growth. Taking a deep breath, David relaxed, the tension vanishing from him in an eye blink. Now instead of pain he felt something else. Power.
The growth coursed through his body, starting from his shoulders, broadening them painlessly as well as making them more rounded with muscle. The tank top began to fill with muscle, pecs reaching forward and pushing against the material. His nipples were visible, rubbing against the top making them hard. A deep pleasurable moan rumbled through David as his stomach lost what little flab it had and instead began piling on a brick like six-pack.
As he inhaled, his ribs expanded more than usual as his torso widened, giving his body a V shape. The growth began moving down his legs, filling his baggy cargo pants with a massive set of thighs that battled for space. The pants were lifted up by his bubble butt as it became firmer, the waist band of his white boxers still poking above. And then there was his crotch. There was definitely a sizeable bulge, his fly showing signs of strain.
The growth began to slow and David blinked in surprise. It had been painless, maybe even pleasurable if he thought about it and he was almost disappointed that it was over. He looked down and was shocked at how high up he was. He wasn?t sure how tall he was, but it had to be over 6 feet, 6 and a ? at least. He lifted his thick arm and flexed, watching in amazement as his bicep bulged. Tentatively he poked the hard mound and then squeezed it, feeling the hardness and power it held.
?Was that so bad?? said Harry, pushing himself off of the wall to walk around David. Grinning wickedly, Harry squeezed David?s tight bubble butt and kneaded it through his pants.
?It?s great? said David, still staring over his new body.
?Good. Now you?re gonna do something for me?
David turned to Harry, looking down at him over his pecs. He stepped closer; making sure Harry knew he was outsized.
?And why should I do what you want?? he said, flexing his pecs against his tank top.
?Because??
David flew across the bathroom and slammed into one of the stalls. It groaned and bent under his bulk and he bounced off of it and crashed to the floor. Before he could move, something lifted him up, his big feet hanging above the ground. Harry had his hand open facing David, suspending him in the air.
?? I can do more than just make you small again. Are we clear??
David nodded.
?Good. No go outside and start flirting with the tall blonde guy, I?ll show you who I mean, and if his boyfriend gives you a hard time, just show him how strong you are. OK??

?I gotta sit down? panted Mike, stumbling off the dance floor to a free table. Jacob bounded behind him, still moving to the beat, shaking his ass for the guys behind him, enjoying being eyed up. He straddle Mike?s lap and began kissing him, pushing him against the back of the chair. Mike chuckled and pushed him off gently.
?I don?t like public shows of affection? he said.
?You sure?? Jacob ground his crotch against Mike?s, feeling his erection. ??Cos to me it feels like you do?
?You try having a hot guy on your lap and not enjoy it?
?OK?
Jacob jumped off of Mike?s lap and pulled up a chair next to him. He then patted his lap before rubbing his hands along the inside of his thighs. Mike gave him a playful tap and looked back to the dance floor. A handsome face was visible over the heads of the crowd and it looked like he was staring right at Mike. Frowning slightly, Mike watched this seemingly floating head make his way through the dance floor, the dancers parting to let him by and then watching him go by. When the head reached the edge of the dance floor, Mike swallowed.
As the crowd parted, they revealed the biggest guy he?d ever seen. He was covered in muscles easily visible through his tight clothes, his thighs rolling over each other as he walked. Mike eyes whizzed over this magnificent body, the thick arms, rounded shoulders, massive pecs, chiselled abs peaking under his tank top, a mammoth pair of legs and a perfectly rounded bulge in his crotch. Mike felt his cheeks tingle as the giant guy stood in front of him, putting his hands on his narrow waist making his traps flare.
?Hey? he rumbled, giving Mike a smile that made his heart skip a beat. ?You wanna come with me??
?Sorry? said Mike. ?But I?m? I?m seeing? someone. Sorry?
?Doesn?t matter. Just come with me?
?He said no? said Jacob, getting to his feet. Even with his growth spurt, Jacob was no where near as tall as this guy; he had to settle for looking intimidating up at him. The guy scoffed and looked back at Mike, completely ignoring Jacob.
?Come on? he said.
Mike?s appreciation for this guy?s body was being quickly replaced by one of loathing for his attitude. So what if he was big? That doesn?t mean he has the right to assume he?s better than everyone.
?I said no thanks? said Mike.
?Yeah? said Jacob, stepping in front of the guy. ?Leave us alone?
The guy shoved Jacob to the side, making him stumbled into a table.
?Hey!? cried Mike.
Jacob tried to jump the guy, but he bounced off of those hard muscles and crashed to the floor. The giant looked down his nose at Jacob with a sneer, gave a shrug to Mike and then turned away. Despite the circumstances, Mike shot a quick glance at that retreating bubble butt, watching it bulge and move the guy?s pants. Mike knelt at Jacob?s side to help him up, but Jacob shrugged him off. He was staring at the guy with a look of pure hatred Mike had never seen.
Jacob felt humiliated. He could feel every eye in the bar staring at him on the floor, probably all laughing at him. He looked down at his new muscles, but he still felt as weak as his old body. A burning anger blazed in his stomach, anger at his own weakness. If only he?d been bigger he could have?
Bigger.
Jacob sprang to his feet, ignoring Mike?s calls and stalked out of the bar. He got into his car, tyres screeching beneath him as he zoomed out and headed back home. In minutes, he stopped outside his house and climbed out of the car, leaving the engine running. He barged through the door and headed with a one track mindedness to the pills in the kitchen. They were still where he?d left them in the living room. He ripped the lid off and tipped a few into his hand and then chucked them into his mouth.
The pills crumbled beneath his teeth as he crushed them. The powdery substance they became had a sweet taste to it, like those chalky hearts Mike always gave him on Valentines Day. It suddenly occurred to Jacob that he?d left Mike at the bar, but his worry and guilt was quickly replaced by a feeling of euphoria. It felt like an orgasm. The best orgasm he?d ever had. And it didn?t stop.
His skin prickled with heat and he rolled his neck, listening to it click. He started breathing heavily, his pecs heaving under his shirt. He was so hot. Grabbing his shirt, he ripped it off and revealed his glistening torso. It looked as it had before, but then it began to ripple and bulge, looking like someone was morphing a picture of him. His pecs started inflating, reaching out further and his abs started piling on more muscle, popping up like impossible bricks. His entire abdomen was soon covered in hard slabs of muscle.
A low chuckle rumbled through his body as he felt himself inching higher. He stretched his swelling arms above him, his knuckles scraping the ceiling. His biceps were massive, probably the size of his head before he?d grown. He flexed them, watching them bulge as veins sprang up on them.
Bulges began rising in his already tight jeans, straining the material with their size. Jacob squatted, his thighs bulging with so much power his jeans split open. He laughed widely at the sight of his muscles poking out of the tattered remains of his jeans.
Blood thrummed through his ears, making his laugh sound muffled to him as he continued to grow bigger. He didn?t hear the door open.
?Jacob?? said Mike timidly, pocketing his wallet from paying the taxi.
Mike didn?t get far through the door however when the sight of Jacob?s massive body rooted him in place. He had to be near 7 feet by now and packed with impossibly huge muscle. Jacob was staring at the ceiling, his thick round shoulders moving up and down with his heavy breathing. A strip of material from his shirt was stretched across one of his impressive pecs and each breath he took seemed to strain the material even more.
Something flew off of Jacob and struck the wall. Mike first looked to the large metallic button on the ground and then to the open remains of Jacob?s jeans. Jacob?s cock was pointing straight up, straining his grey boxers to the limit. Jacob let out a low, guttural groan that seemed to rumble through the ground like thunder and a wet patch started to spread across Jacob?s cock. The wet material clung to Jacob?s impressive shaft, showing off its impressive size.
Jacob?s hand flew behind him to grab onto the kitchen counter for support, his sweat drenched body glistening under the light. He had a massive hand rubbing his face, pushing back his damp fringe.
?J? J-J-Jacob?? stuttered Mike.
Jacob dropped his hand slowly from his hung head. Slowly he lifted it up, revealing his deep, black eyes. No longer were they an emerald green, but a bottomless darkness like a black hole. The titan remained where he was, still breathing heavily and watched Mike from across the room. Slowly, Mike made his way toward his lover, goose bumps rising over his skin as Jacob watched his movements.
?Are you OK?? asked Mike.
Jacob still just stared.
?Jacob? It?s me, Mike? said Mike, raising his voice slightly.
Still Jacob stared at him. Mike was now at arms length from the titan, the heavenly aroma of his manliness impossible to miss.
?Speak to me Jacob!? cried Mike, grabbing one of Jacob?s rock hard biceps.
With surprising quickness for a man his size, Jacob had Mike pinned to the wall with one hand pressing dangerously hard on his throat. Mike gagged, his body writhing against Jacob?s grip but unable to break the monster?s grip.
Jacob sneered at Mike?s weakness and removed his hand. Mike slid to the floor and immediately started gasping for air. Completely oblivious to Mike?s discomfort, Jacob lazily looked around the room. He looked down at the remains of his clothes. An image of the impossibly large man at the bar surged in Jacob?s mind, making his lip curl in anger. That man had humiliated him. It was time to return the favour.
Jacob swaggered towards the door and smashed his way through. Mike could do nothing but watch him disappear into the darkness of the night.
?Are you OK??
Mike jumped and looked behind him. A blonde woman was standing in his kitchen, slowly approaching him as though he was a stray dog.
?Do you want to help him?? she asked him.
Mike nodded.
?Give me your hand?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 02:28 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i'm shocked and appalled that no one's commented on this yet!!
very hot, man i'm excited cuz he's still got a whole boooottle of pills
among other deliciousness ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 03:54 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
poison pills III

It is a great story . I am sorry I did not reply earlier. Please keep up the work. Just because you do not get alot of replys is not that us dum no-writers do not appreciate the great stories.
  #4   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2009, 08:23 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Fantastic fanta SIZING! Great narrative with even more to come that is very promising.

Thanks, dude!
  #5   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 04:33 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
This ws a great story. Is it going to continue?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options