The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 2.50 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:22 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Gets Big - Part 1

Sorry this story got posted twice.

Little Brother Gets Big - Part 1

By John D.

“I’m gonna get big,” reverberated in my mind as I heard the clanking of iron. I sat in my room and tried to study, but all I could think about was my brother and his new weights. He was lifting his new weights in the bedroom right next to me and I couldn’t study. I heard the iron plates clanking together. I heard the weights being dropped to the floor. I heard grunts as my brother strained his muscles as he pushed and pulled the iron. A week ago my brother had gotten his 14th birthday present, a small weight set. This was the only present he asked for. “I’m gonna get big,” he said as he looked my dad in the face. Then he looked at me. “Way bigger than you. Way bigger than any kid in school. I’m gonna get big!”

I’m a 17 year old high school senior. I’m tall and skinny, 5’ 10” tall and 125 pounds. I’m not a jock. I tried playing sports as a kid, but I was no good so I stopped. I didn’t like getting pushed around by the jock kids who were always so much bigger, stronger and faster than me. I’m a pretty good student and I study hard. My friends are the skinny wimpy guys just like me. We play computer games, hang out at the mall and stay out of trouble. Sometimes the jocks pick on us. Jocks seem to love picking on weaker boys like me. It makes ‘em feel good I guess, showing off how big and strong they are compared to us. Even the younger jocks at school pick on me, jocks who are only 15 or 16 come up to me and my puny little friends and push us around, laughing and flexing their muscles at us. I guess it’s fun for them but it’s hell for us skinny wimps.

My brother is nothing like me. He just turned 14 and is a 9th grader. He just started high school about a month ago and I think it was a big shock to him. He was a skinny little skateboard boy and he started getting pushed around by all the big jocks in school too. He was about 5’ 8” tall and he probably weighed about 100. He had no fat on his skinny little body He has black hair and clear blue eyes. He skateboards a lot and gets into trouble all the time. He’s kind of dumb. He hardly ever studies and pulls down C’s and sometimes a D. And his friends are just like him. They’re all skinny dumb skateboarders.

And our personalities are very different. I got used to being pushed around by the jocks. I was weak and they were strong and I just accepted my unhappy existence. But my brother hated being bullied by the jocks. He didn’t like it at all. He thought he was a jock too, a skateboard jock. But in high school he realized he wasn’t a jock, just a skinny kid begging get pushed around by the big strong kids. I had accepted it. He didn’t.

Ever since we were little kids we fought all the time. I’d punch him and he’d punch me back. Or I’d grab him and wrestle him to the ground and then twist his arm until he cried out in pain. And I always beat him up. I was three years older so I always won. I was taller, heavier and stronger. We really didn’t like each other and we were always fighting. I was smart and he was dumb. I was big and he was little. I used to push him around. I made him do things for me and I basically made his life miserable. Well, that’s normal isn’t it? I’m the big brother and he’s the little brother. And the big brothers always push around the little brothers. Sounds normal to me. And my bedroom was twice as big as his room, which seemed just right to me. Everything was going just fine at home until he got the weights.

I had tried lifting weights with a friend of mine when I was 14 and had just gone through puberty. We lifted at his house for about a month but nothing happened to either of us. We pumped the iron but our bodies looked and felt the same. We gave up in disgust and the weights are now sitting in his garage, unused. My little brother Jason went through puberty a year earlier than me, at age 13. And now he was lifting. I wondered if he’d have the same result. He said “I’m gonna get big” with such certainty, like he knew it was going to happen as soon as he started lifting. He didn’t say something like “I hope I can gain some weight” or “I want to put on some muscle.” He said “I’m gonna get big.” He said he was going to be the biggest kid in school. He was so confident, so sure of himself, so cocky. I heard the clanking iron and tried again to study.

Until his birthday Jason had pictures of skateboarders on the walls of his bedroom. He was totally into skateboarding and that’s all he thought about. Then when he started to get pushed around at school he started looking at his body. He realized he was skinny. He never had any fat – but he was skinny as hell. He saw the big bodies of the football players at school. He saw their huge arms, their broad muscular shoulders, their huge chests and their thick legs. He saw them working out at the school gym, building their bodies, gaining more and more muscle by lifting the heavy weights, muscle that was going to push him around even more unless he did something about it. Then he came home and announced that he was going to get big. He was going to lift weights and get big. He just announced it like it was a fact. And he got his weight set for his birthday.

The clanking went on for about two hours. A long workout, I thought to myself. My friend and I only worked out for an hour at a time. This was Jason’s fourth workout – he started working out exactly a week ago - and it seemed that each one was a little longer. About 30 seconds after the clanking stopped, my door burst open. No knock. It just burst open. And standing there was Jason, wearing only his green nylon workout shorts. My mouth dropped open.

His body was dripping with sweat. He was holding a big bottle of water and drinking it down. And his muscles were bulging all over his body! Jason had no fat on his body and his workout had made his muscles really bulge under his thin skin. “I’m gettin’ big!” he yelled as he stood there. Then he glugged more water. I gulped as I saw his bicep bulge in his arm as he held the water bottle. I had never noticed his bicep muscle before and now it looked big. His lat muscles were flaring out from his wide shoulders, down to his narrow hips. His shoulders had muscle on them too, something that never happened to me. Then he lowered his arm and stood there grinning at me with his bright blue eyes flashing like a blue fire as I looked at his body. He flexed his pecs and abs. His pecs bulged with striations showing in the shredded muscle and he already had a six pack of ab muscles. And his legs were thick and looked strong. Hot hard muscle covered with veins and sweat. Never in my life did I think my little brother was going to look like this after working out for just a week. Before he was a skinny little skateboard boy. Now he had muscles popping out all over his body.

“I’m getting big!” he said. “I’ve gained ten pounds already. Ten pounds in one week. That’s a fucking lot of muscle! And I’ve gotten a lot stronger. I’m gonna be big, big bro. I’m gonna be real big. Way bigger than you. Way bigger than all the other kids. They’re pushin’ me around now. Pretty soon I’m gonna smash their guts.” He flexed his arms and I gulped as I saw his new muscle. His biceps looked very hard and they had a peak. They weren't very big but they looked strong. And they looked bigger than my biceps.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by johnd; January 18th, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
24guyfit (April 12th, 2013), Bradykins (December 25th, 2012), crow004 (December 25th, 2012), lefortremi (December 25th, 2012), one_plain_guy (December 25th, 2012), TKnTexas55 (December 25th, 2012)
  #2   Add to khsbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 09:55 PM

khsbig is on a distinguished road
Starting off good... can't wait for more.

Love your stories johnd !!
  #3   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 10:16 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
awesome, a new john d. story... thanks!
  #4   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:22 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Love it john You gotta keep this up
  #5   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2009, 11:28 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Oh I love These Stories!! Can't wait to see more
  #6   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:08 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I'm glad to see you back with another story, John. As always, it looks good!
  #7   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:17 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
The King of Muscle Growth Domination tales is back. Don't keep us waiting tooo long, John!!
  #8   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
The is shaping up to be another great muscle domination story. I see all the right ingredients: a little brother who refuses to bow down to bullies, an indestructible will to grow and become the biggest and the best, an older brother who has abused his position...Now we bring all those ingredients to a nice simmer and we have an AWESOME story.

Can't wait to read more. As of late, johnd, you're one of the few reasons I ever venture back to this site. Keep up the fantastic work.
  #9   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 01:27 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Skinny geek big brother with a hormonal little brother pumping iron? I'm hooked! Good man, John, I'm looking forward to reading more.
  #10   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2009, 06:07 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
I'm hooked as well. Comeupance is surely the theme here and I LOVE IT.
  #11   Add to Boatsandhoes005's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 24th, 2012, 11:13 PM

Boatsandhoes005 is on a distinguished road
Awesome

Favorite!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text