The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 11:07 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
My Bully Father - Part 5

My Bully Father - Part 5

By John D.

I walked to school and as soon as I got inside the school yard kids were staring at me. I was in 9th grade. We were the youngest kids in the school and most of us were real skinny, just like I was two months ago. When I walked in at five feet ten inches tall with 160 pounds of muscle bulging under my tight tee shirt, some of the kids thought I was a new Senior who was transferring to the school. But then some 9th graders looked at my face and yelled ?Danny! Is that really you? God, where did you get all that muscle?? I smiled and said, ?I?ve been working out.? Immediately all kinds of kids were coming up to me and asking me to flex and wanting me to let them feel my muscles. Of course I obliged. I liked being a big muscle stud. Then Justin came into the schoolyard and ran up to me. ?Oh you look so good,? he said. ?You always look so good. So tell me what happened!? I pulled Justin aside and told him about everything that happened last night. ?It was perfect,? I said. ?I?m now the man of the house. My dad knows that he?s gotta follow my orders or he?s gonna get beat real hard. And I?ve already thought of some orders and I told Justin what they were. He laughed and patted me on the shoulder. ?It?s so good to see you out from under that sweat shirt. I can look at your muscles all day.? I grinned and punched him in the shoulder. ?You and everybody else,? I said as I looked at all the kids staring at my body. Then we went to class.

I drank the big protein shake Justin had brought and then sat with him for lunch. Usually we had sat by ourselves but now all the kids wanted us to sit with them. The big strong jocks wanted us to sit with them at the number one table in the whole school, the big jock table. The cute girls wanted us to sit with them at the popular girls table. And the nerds wanted us to sit with them because I used to be a nerd and they liked me. We had a hard time deciding but Justin had a big preference. He wanted to sit at the big jock table. He had never sat there before. And he liked jocks. So we told the girls and the nerds we would sit with them in a few days, and we went over and sat at the big jock table.

I took out my four sandwiches and my quart of milk and the jocks looked at all that food. They looked at the food and then at my muscles. I saw them looking and said ?I eat a lot of food because my muscles grow bigger every day. I need a lot of food to keep ?em growing. I eat a lot of protein shakes too. I eat a ton of food. But I never put on any fat. Just muscle. Pure muscle.? I flexed my arm and some of the jocks had their mouths involuntarily drop open. I had the biggest muscles at the whole table. It wasn?t even close. I started wolfing down my food, eating a sandwich in about 30 seconds. In two minutes I had finished my food and all my milk. The jocks were stunned. ?I?m still hungry,? I said to Justin and he handed me his sandwich. He did this all the time. He knew my appetite was enormous and he always waited to eat until he knew I didn?t want any more. He was a very good friend. After I finished his sandwich, one of the jocks gave me his sandwich too. Fortunately he had two of them. ?I can?t believe how much you can eat,? he said. Another jock gave me his milk. I gulped all the food down. Finally I said I was full and I patted my rock hard abs. I pulled up my shirt and showed them the hard muscle. Even though my stomach was full of food, it still only measured 29 inches and my abs were still like bricks. ?All that food?s gonna turn into muscle,? I said. ?Today I?m workin? legs. I need a lot of food to feed these big mothers.? I flexed my leg and the kids could see my huge thigh muscles bulging under the tight fabric. ?Oh shit,? said one of the jocks. Now I was one of them. I was the biggest jock at the table. Now all the jocks started eating. They couldn?t eat while they were watching me down all that food. Now we relaxed and talked jock talk. Justin was ecstatic. And one of the jocks gave him half his sandwich. It was a great lunch.

I worked out my legs that afternoon, squatting with 380 pounds, a gain of 20 pounds from my last leg workout. I did six sets of squats because Justin didn?t have any equipment to do any other heavy leg exercises, like leg presses. He didn?t have any pulley equipment either, so I couldn?t do leg extensions or hamstring pulls. I worked with what he had, doing hack squats, and one legged plunges too. And of course I worked out my calves. My calves were really strong. They measured 17 inches of rock hard muscle and I was doing calf raises with 410 pounds. My legs were getting so strong I was going to need another 100 pounds of weights real soon. But I had another plan.

I got home and started to rearrange things a bit. I brought down my protein powder and my creatine to the kitchen. I put muscle pictures all over my bedroom, pictures of the big young fitness models and bodybuilders with bodies like I was going to have someday. I brought a bunch of fitness magazines and muscle magazines into the family room so I could read them at my leisure. I wasn?t wearing a shirt and was only wearing my boxer shorts, sagging low on my bubble butt. My mom was singing as I walked around the house. She would grab a part of my body as I passed her. She rubbed her hand across my washboard abs. She felt my huge shoulders. She grabbed my big arm. She felt my lats and my muscle butt. I wasn?t going to wear a shirt again at home. My mom loved my body, and frankly, so did I. I loved to look at it in the mirror as I passed. And I didn?t have any shorts that had leg holes big enough for my thighs. My thighs were still pumped and red and they were huge. My boxers could hardly contain all that muscle. My mom called me to dinner and I ate a huge meal she had prepared as she sat at the table and looked at my muscles as I devoured the food.

Then I waited for dad to come home. I heard the garage door close and I stood at the door. He opened the door and I was standing there right in front of him, all my muscles bulging in his face. I looked down at him and said, ?Welcome home, dad. Mom doesn?t want me to call you an asshole any more. She doesn?t like me swearing around the house. So I?m gonna call you dad. But every time I say dad, you can think I?m calling you an asshole. You got that?? My dad looked at my muscular body standing in front of him. His eyes gazed down at my legs and he saw how big and pumped they were. Then he looked back up at my face and right into my hazel eyes. ?Yes,? he said. Immediately I raised my big right arm and held it in a slapping position right in front of his face. ?Yes what?? I said as he looked at my big muscular fingers. ?Uhh, uhh, yes SIR,? he said. ?That?s your last warning,? I said. ?The next time you forget you?re gonna get a hard slap across the face. My hand is so strong it can break bones. So you better not forget.? He nodded his head. ?Yes, sir, yes sir,? he said. I stood aside and let him walk into my house. It used to be his house but now it was my house.

?Come into the family room. I?m gonna give you some orders.? He followed me into the family room where mom was sitting down reading. ?I?m gonna give dad some orders. If I hear any talking back you?re gonna get beat. You hear that dad?? He nodded his head and said ?Yes sir.? ?Okay. First, I need all new clothes. None of my clothes fit me. I?ve put on 62 pounds of muscle in two months - maybe its 64 pounds now - and all my little boy 14 year old clothes don?t fit me any more. My chest is way too big for my shirts. My legs are way too big for my pants and my shorts. I had to wear your pants to school today. So you?re gonna give me $1,000 to go shopping with mom for a new wardrobe. I?m gonna look real good in my new clothes. And I?m gonna keep on getting bigger, so I?m gonna need new clothes all the time to fit my big muscles. So it?s $1,000 now. You got that?? My dad gulped and nodded. I stared at him. ?Yes sir,? he said.

?Second, you?re gonna give me $500 for protein and supplements. I?m gonna be workin? out real hard and I need a lot of protein and supplements to make my muscles grow huge and strong. I?m gonna need a lot of money and you?re gonna give it to me. If not, you will feel what these muscles can do to you.? I flexed my arm and he looked at the bulging muscle. ?Well, okay, sir,? he said.

So far he was getting off cheap, and he knew it. He worked real hard. He made a lot of money. ?Third, tomorrow you?re going with me to the gym store and we?re gonna buy a big gym and put it in the garage. You?re gonna have to park your car in the driveway. I need big Olympic weights, a bench, a big squat rack, a leg press machine, lots of pulley equipment, plus a lot of dumbbells going all the way up to 200 pounds. I need tons of weight. And you?re gonna buy it all for me. I?m too strong for Justin?s little boy gym now. I need big weights and lots of heavy iron and major league equipment. I?m gonna grow huge, dad, and you?re gonna pay for it all. You got that??

My dad kind of grunted. ?Well, I don?t know, that sounds kind of expensive. And my car is going to get dirty.? He looked at my eyes and then he realized he had made a big mistake. I jumped up off my seat and grabbed him by the shoulders. I lifted him up over my head and carried him to the study. I closed the door. ?Don?t talk back to me, asshole! When I give you an order you do it. Drop your pants. NOW!? He knew what happened yesterday when he hesitated so he dropped them real fast. I grabbed the paddle and smacked him real hard, using about a third of my strength. I smashed his butt three times. It was already red and sore from yesterday. Now it was burning. He started crying again. Such a little pussy I had for a father. He was a bully but he was a pussy. I put down the paddle and dragged him back to the family room. ?Now let?s continue our discussion,? I said. ?You got that, dad?? He looked at my big muscular arms and meekly said ?Yes sir.?

?Okay, tomorrow is Saturday. I know you always work on Saturday. In the morning, mom and I are going to go shopping for clothes and my protein and supplements. I?ll be back at 2:00 and you better be here. Then we?re going to the gym store for the gym equipment. And you?re gonna tell the gym store people that you are so happy your son has gotten so big and strong and you can hardly wait for him to start training on all his new equipment so he can get even bigger and stronger. You got that?? Dad looked at my body and shivered. ?Yes sir,? he said. ?You are excused,? I said. I stood up and flexed my arms, kind of stretching. My lats flared out at the sides and my biceps bulged. My abs looked like a washboard of pure muscle. Then I flexed my legs, which were still a little pumped from my brutal leg workout. The huge muscles bulged like slabs of beef. My dad gulped as he looked at my body. Yeah, he?d be here a 2:00 all right.

I had a great time with mom buying clothes. Because of my big new muscles, I bought a lot of clothes that showed off my body. Short sleeved shirts that revealed my big arms. Wife beaters that showed off my big shoulders, arms, lats and pecs. Tee shirts that were just maybe a little on the small side so all my muscles would clearly show through them. Long sleeved shirts that still revealed how big my chest was and where you could see my bulging arms under the tight sleeves. It was hard to buy pants and shorts that had such a small 29 inch waist and had leg holes big enough for my 25 inch thighs. But we found some and they really looked good on my body. I liked to wear my pants and shorts real low, sagging over my boxers and my muscle butt. I also bought a ton of workout shorts. I would be wearing these in my workouts and all the time around the house. I really looked hot in my new clothes.

Then we went to the health food store and I bought a whole bunch of whey protein, some creatine, some glutamine and a couple other supplements I had seen advertised. Mom learned a lot about nutrition for bodybuilders and she told me she was going to be cooking real good bodybuilding food from now on. She wanted my muscles to grow just as much as I did. With mom and Justin I had two real fans.

We got home about 1:00 and I had a huge lunch my mom made. At exactly 1:55 my dad walked in. I had just finished lunch. I was wearing one of my new wife beaters and some shorts that showed off my huge legs. I jumped up from the chair and said ?Okay, let?s go.? Dad looked at the food and I could tell he was hungry. ?You got five minutes to eat. We leave at 2:00,? I said. So he wolfed down some food and stood up at 1:59. He didn?t want to get beaten again. I grabbed his arm and we walked out the door. We drove to the gym equipment store. I had done some internet research and I found the store and knew exactly what I wanted. In the car I said, ?I need a new computer and a bigger monitor. My computer?s two years old and it?s really slow. I want a new really fast Apple with a huge hard drive and a huge monitor. We can go to the Apple store after we go to the gym store. Oh yeah I need a new ipod too.? I stretched out my arms towards the front of the car and flexed my triceps. My dad looked over and saw the bulging muscles and also saw my huge delt muscles swelling out of my wife beater. ?Uh, okay, sir,? he said.

We got to the gym equipment store and walked in. There were two salesmen, both buff young guys, and nobody else was in the store. They came up and looked at my big muscles bulging out of my wife beater. I could tell they were impressed. ?We want to buy some equipment,? I said. ?I?ve been working out at a friend?s house with his little beginner set. His dad had to buy 300 pounds of more weight because I got so strong so fast. I put on 60 pounds of muscle in two months.? One of the salesmen said, ?Oh yeah, I remember that guy. He kept coming in here and buying four 25 pound plates. He couldn?t believe how fast his son?s friend was growing. So that?s you huh?? I slowly flexed my arms. ?Yeah, that?s me.? The two salesmen gasped. as they looked at my bulging arms and delt muscles. ?God, you?re big,? he said. ?How old are you anyway?? I smiled and said ?I?m 14. I?m in ninth grade.? The salesmen looked at each other and said, ?Oh my god.?

I looked at my dad. ?My dad?s real proud of me for getting so big and strong, aren?t you dad?? He looked at me and said, ?Yes, sir.? I smiled. ?And he wants me to get even bigger and stronger. He wants me to put on another 60 pounds of muscle, right dad?? Dad looked at my huge arms and kind of winced. ?Yes, sir,? he said. ?He wants me to be up at 220 when I start 10th grade. I?m gonna be the biggest, strongest kid in school. You?re gonna love that, right dad?? By now the salesmen were looking at each other and at my dad. They couldn?t figure out why he was saying ?yes, sir,? every time. ?Yes, sir,? my dad said. Then I think one of them figured it out. ?Having a big strong son might be kind of scary. He?s obviously way stronger than you, isn?t he?? My dad gulped. ?Yeah, he?s way stronger. Way way stronger.? I grinned and then said, ?But he wants me to get even bigger and stronger. He wants me to be the biggest and strongest kid in the whole school. I?m gonna make him real proud. He?s gonna be a real proud dad.? The salesmen nodded.

?Okay, so now I need a real big gym with lots of weights and equipment. I can already bench 360 so I need some big weights. I made a list.? I pulled out my list and started naming all the equipment. An Olympic bar with 800 pounds of weights, mainly 45?s. I knew I would need 800 pounds for the leg press. A heavy duty bench and rack. A heavy duty squat rack. A big leg press machine. Some parallel bars. A bunch of pulley machines for my back, my pecs, my delts, my legs and my arms. An incline ab board. A barbell with 200 pounds of plates. A set of dumbbells going from 10 pounds to 200 pounds in 10 pound increments and a rack to hold all that iron. A weight belt so I could do pullups with weights attached. And I had a couple of other things too. ?That?s it for now. I might need more later. I want it installed on Monday. And I want a 10% discount. Dad?s gonna pay for everything, right dad?? He looked at me and said ?Yes sir.?

The two salesmen were dumbfounded. Finally one of them said ?We?ve never had an order this big. Yeah, you?ll definitely get the discount, but this is going to cost a lot of money.? I grabbed my dad?s arm and said, ?He?s rich. He really wants me to get huge. I?m already five times stronger than him. He wants me to be ten times stronger. He wants a really strong son. Right dad?? My dad kind of shivered and nodded his head as the salesmen looked at him and then at me. I smiled at them. They knew who the dominant man was between the two of us. They could tell I was completely controlling my father. They could tell I was the man in charge. They smiled back at me. Then my dad took out his credit card and gave it to them. Fortunately it was an American Express which didn?t have a credit limit.

It took them about an hour to finalize the order and my dad paid. One of the salesmen put his hand on my big shoulder and said ?Thanks, kid. We?re gonna get a nice bonus this month. And I hope you gain the 60 pounds by the 10th grade.? I winked at him and said ?I will.?

We left the store an got in the car. ?Thanks, dad,? I said and I really meant it. It was nice having a rich father even if he was an asshole. He looked over at me and kind of smiled. ?Tomorrow we?re gonna clean out the garage as a family. You?re not gonna work tomorrow. After all it?s Sunday. We?re gonna get rid of all those boxes and make the garage nice and clean for the gym. It will be a nice family experience. You?ve never done anything with me except beat me. So you?re gonna be there. And that?s an order. You got that?? ?Yes, sir,? he said. ?And Danny. I?m really sorry.? I just sat there and stared at the road.

We went to the Apple store and I picked out one of their best computers with a nice big flat screen monitor. And I picked out the biggest ipod nano they had. I hauled the stuff to the car and put the computer in the back seat. As we drove off, I said, ?Thanks dad.? I was the man of the house but I could still be polite once in awhile.

We got home and I installed the computer. It was great. I had my muscle pictures all over my room and a new computer. And Monday I was getting my new gym. It was good being big and strong and running the house. My miserable childhood was behind me and I was starting a brand new life with muscles and strength.

On Sunday we cleaned out the garage. My mom liked the idea because she realized that she had to get rid of some of the old boxes. My dad did really help and it was fun doing something as a family, although now I was the family leader and my dad was just like a child to me. He did what I told him to do.

On Monday, my gym equipment arrived just as I arrived home from school with Justin. There were three huge installers, all weightlifters and bodybuilders themselves, because there were so many heavy weights and machines. They looked at me and one of the said, ?So you?re the kid who?s gonna use all these weights. I was laughing at the store but now I can see that you might need them. You?re really big already but I can see you can pack on a lot more muscle. You got huge muscle bellies. And these weights will do it. You really bought the gold standard. You lift these mothers and eat right and you?re gonna be huge.? He then stripped off his sweatshirt and I gasped as I saw all his muscle. He was about six feet four inches tall and he must have weighed 275 pounds. And it was all muscle. One of the other guys laughed. ?He?s huge, ain?t he. He was Mr. California a few years back. You wanna get as big as him? I think you probably can. If you?re only 14 and look like you do now you?ll be 275 no sweat.? I grinned. I so wanted to be six feet four inches tall and weigh 275 pounds of solid muscle. And these guys thought I could do it. I was so stoked. Justin was salivating. He had never seen so much muscle in his whole life and he loved it. ?Oh shit, Danny. Wouldn?t it be great if you looked like him? He must be so strong! And he?s huge! Hey, dude, let me feel your muscle!? The big guy smiled and said ?Sure kid. You like big muscles huh.? Justin grinned. ?Oh yeah, I love big muscles. And Danny?s muscles are getting bigger every day. But I?ve never seen an arm like yours. It?s huge.? He went over and the big guy flexed his arm. Justin wrapped both of his hands around the huge bicep and tricep but he couldn?t even begin to cover it. ?Oh my god. It?s so huge and its as hard as a rock! Come and feel it Danny.? I went over and felt the guy?s huge arm. I was stunned. I thought I had a big arm, but it was nothing compared to this guy?s. ?Twenty three inches of rock,? he said. ?People notice you when you?ve got 23 inch arms. Nobody gets in your way. I love being so big and strong.? Justin was grinning and kept feeling the guy?s huge arm. ?Oh Danny, your arms are gonna be this big too. Oh Danny I can hardly wait!? I smiled and pulled Justin?s hands off the guy?s huge arm.

They finished installing the equipment - I told them where to put everything. I handed each of them $50 - which I got from my dad - and they left. It was late, almost dinner time, but I wanted to try my first workout with the new equipment and Justin wanted me to do it too. It was back day. First I did deadlifts, lifting the big Olympic bar off the ground, loaded with big 45 pounds weights. I loved those 45 pound weights. They were the weights real men used. And now I was using them. I did six sets, going up to 390 pounds. I had never used that much weight at Justin?s house. These big weights just made me lift more. I couldn?t believe how strong my back was. Then I did pullups and Justin strapped the belt on my waist and started loading the weights. I did a warmup set with no weight and then sets with 50, 70 and 90 and 110 pounds strapped to my waist. It was great having all the dumbbells because I could just go over and grab a dumbbell - they were much too heavy for Justin to lift - and strap it on. My lats were really flaring out after those sets. Then I did some rowing exercises with the pulleys, loading up the weights to 240 pounds for my last set. It was great having the weights so adjustable. I just moved the little pin and suddenly the weight was heavier. I loved moving the weights heavier and heavier. I did some dumbbell rows, going up in weight from 60 to 100 pounds. And then I did some lat machine pulldowns, again increasing the weight with each set. I loved my new gym. My lats were gigantic, flaring out at my side. The fibers of muscle wanted to burst through my skin. Veins were everywhere. ?Great workout,? said Justin as he fondled my huge lat muscles. I drank a big protein milkshake - I knew I would still be hungry for dinner and said goodbye to Justin. No sex today.

I walked into the house, so happy with my new gym. I was only wearing some workout shorts and I looked at myself in the mirror. My skin was dripping with sweat and my whole upper torso was so pumped. My lats were flaring out - thick slabs of muscle - and my arms were huge and pumped too. God I looked good. I flopped down on the couch in the family room. Then I heard some sounds outside and I went over to the front door. I opened the door. Standing in front of me was this huge guy, probably six feet two inches tall, who must have weighed way over 250 pounds. Standing next to him was my dad. The guy was in his late 30?s. He looked like he had been a football player in his earlier years - probably was on the line in high school and maybe college. Big and thick and wide all over. But he was now also fat. His waist was huge. He had big fatty arms. I?m sure they had been very strong. Maybe they were now. But it had been a long time since he worked out seriously in a gym. He was a big, fat former jock dude.

He looked down at me and kind of gasped as he saw my big sweaty body. I flexed my lats at him, kind of showing off. He gulped. I guessed that my dad had told him he had this 14 year old son who was getting out of control and needed a big guy to put him in his place. And I?m sure my dad didn?t tell the big dude how big and muscular I had gotten or about how he beat me all those years. The dude thought I was a rowdy kid who had to be put in his place. ?So you?re Danny,? he said and he walked through the door almost knocking me over. ?Your dad says you need to be taught a lesson. You need to obey your dad. You?re just a kid. You need to obey your dad. You understand that, kid?? He kept walking towards me and he put up his fists. He threw a punch but I was much too fast for him and dodged out of the way. He threw a few more punches but he missed every time. Then as he lurched forward I reached down, grabbed his ankles and pulled. My lats were incredibly strong and pumped after that workout and I pulled his feet right out from under him. He landed on his butt. Immediately I jumped on his stomach and slammed my fist into his face. I hit him so hard I broke his nose. He was stunned. I kept pounding his face, using all the strength I had. All those bench presses and military presses with hundreds of pounds of weights being pushed by my big arms were now being directed into my fists which smashed the big dude?s face. I broke his chin. I tore his cheek. Blood started splattering all over and went into his eyes. He was blinded. I worked him over so fast he didn?t have time to even defend himself. He was a big fat tub of a man being absolutely mauled by a young strong tiger of a boy. Finally he rolled over to his side and that gave me an opening. His neck was exposed and I wrapped my right arm around his neck. I pulled it tight and flexed my bicep right into his fat neck. Then I pulled my arm in real tight with my other hand. I heard a crackling sound as his windpipe was crushed by my big weight trained arm muscles. He couldn?t breathe. He started turning red. Saliva started spewing out of his mouth. His neck was totally crushed by my big arm. He hit the floor a couple of times with his hand, giving up. But I kept crushing. I wanted to kill him. My bicep was huge. It was as hard as a rock and it was crushing the life out of this big thug. Finally he passed out. I kept up the pressure for another several seconds and then I sprang up from the floor. I looked at my dad who was standing there in terror. ?Don?t you move,? I yelled. ?If you move you?re gonna look worse than he does.? I ran into the kitchen and grabbed some rope from a drawer. I tied up the thug?s hands behind his back and then I waited until he woke up. My dad was trembling.

The thug finally woke up. He was groaning in pain. His face was a bloody mess. ?Get up!? I yelled. He didn?t move so I kicked him hard in the ribs. ?Next time I?ll break a bone,? I yelled and I kicked him again harder. He moaned in pain. He struggled to his knees and finally managed to get to his feet. He was harmless with his hands tied behind his back. ?Go fuck yourself,? I said. I pushed him out the door and then I turned to my dad. ?You?re gonna get the biggest beating you could ever imagine,? I said. ?Take this thug home. And don?t forget to clean up all the blood. Mom doesn?t like blood. And don?t ever think about doing this again if you don?t want a bunch of broken bones.? I grabbed his arm and squeezed it hard and he yelled in pain. Then I shoved him out the door and closed it.

Here I had tried to be nice to my father, thanking him for the gym and the computer and look what he does. He brings a big thug into the house to beat me up and teach me a lesson. Well I guess that thug?s going to think twice before he attacks me again. And now I have a new order for my dad. I?m going to take fight lessons. I?m going to find the nastiest fight school in the whole city and take fight lessons every Saturday. I don?t want to just fight. I want to kill. Anybody who attacks me is dead. I?m going to be able to take down any thug that attacks me. Big strong muscles. Unstoppable fighting techniques. I?m going to be a big strong killer kid. Yeah dad, that includes you.

Dad had to take the thug to the hospital. He needed to have his jaw and nose reset and he needed a lot of stitches in his face. He was never going to look the same. It turned out this was a guy who worked in my dad?s office who thought he was doing a favor for him. Too bad my dad didn?t tell him the truth. My dad finally came home at 2:00 a.m. He tried to sneak in the door, but I was awake and waiting for him. I charged down the stairs, wearing just my boxer shorts. He trembled as he saw me coming. ?Get into the study!? I yelled. I pulled his arm, squeezing his muscle right into his bone as a pulled him into the study. ?Listen to me,? I said. ?You just gave me a reason for another order. I?m gonna take fight lessons every Saturday. I?m gonna be a killer fighter. You ever bring another goon into this house he?s gonna be dead. And you?re gonna have a lot of broken bones. Pull down your pants.? He quickly complied and I grabbed the paddle. I blasted that paddle into his butt using two-thirds of my strength. He cried out in pain. He had never been hit this hard in his life. Drops of blood were oozing out of his butt. I hit him five times and he fell to the floor. ?Clean up the thug?s blood before you go to bed,? I said. ?If you?re late for work that?s tough shit.? The I strutted out of the study, drank a big protein shake and went to bed.

After that incident my dad gave up on trying to control me. He realized I was his superior. He realized he was inferior to me. I was in total control of him and while he was demoralized he finally accepted it. I was the man of the house and I was getting bigger and stronger every day.

I did some research that week and found a mixed martial arts gym that was run by a former Marine. According to his ad, he had killed scores of Taliban warriors with just his bare hands. The ad said that if you?re a wimp don?t bother coming to the gym. Only real men will be accepted. Real men who want to learn to fight and kill. They had a minimum age of 16 years old.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 15th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 02:13 PM

sl97aq
Dad's Next Plan

What if his dad just pretends to be obedient while secretly plotting to take out his son with a gun? Will all that muscle stop a bullet, or would he just crush the gun with his bare hands? I like how the main character is only mean towards the bully but is kind to his mom and all his friends. His dad sees a raging monster but everyone else gets to see a "gentle Giant".
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 06:11 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I hope the dad tries to rebel once more, only because I love watching him put in his place with such authority. Very dominant protagonist. I love it!
  #4   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2008, 07:01 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
This story Is awesome!! I can't wait for more bro I hope you make him fucking Massive!
  #5   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 02:10 AM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Great story! I'm really enjoying reading it.

Thanks for writing it!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 10:06 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
It's hot and getting hotter for good old dad. How many times will he try to break out of his new submissive state?
Mike
  #7   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2008, 11:23 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
What if the dad secretly starts working out and juicing.....which will have him surpass his son's size and strength quickly...........

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options