The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 08:13 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Gets Big - Part 2

Little Brother Gets Big - Part 2

By John D.

Jason saw how my mouth had dropped open as I stared at his body. He grabbed me and pushed me towards the door. ?Get in my room, Johnny. I wanna check something.? Nobody had called me Johnny since third grade. I had always been John after that. But now he was calling me Johnny. I kind of looked at him quizzically and he kind of sneered. He now weighed 110 pounds, only 15 pounds less than me. But he was all muscle. All rock hard muscle.

I followed him to his room. I hadn?t been in his room since he started training. He always kept the door closed. He opened the door and I walked in. Immediately the smell of sweat hit my nose. His room smelled like a locker room. The smell of powerful pungent sweat was everywhere. ?I sweat a lot when I work out,? he said as he saw me inhaling the odor. Dirty, sweaty clothes were tossed into the corner of the room. His bed was pushed up against the wall and his desk and chair were gone. In their place was a weight bench which was also a squat rack. On the floor there was a barbell, two dumbbells and stacks of weights. And his skateboard. There were no books in the room. Jason didn?t read books. On the walls were big pictures of huge young bodybuilders. He had ripped off all the pictures of skateboarders and replaced them with huge shredded bodybuilders. I recognized a young Arnold Schwartzenegger but I didn?t recognize the rest of them. They were all gigantic. Jason saw me looking at the pictures. ?I?m gonna be as big as them,? he said, as confident as if he were stating that two plus two equals four.

Then he pointed down to the barbell. ?Pick it up,? he ordered. I looked at the bar. It had two weights on each side and I saw that they each weighed 10 pounds. So there was 40 pounds of plates on the bar and I figured the bar probably weighed about 25 pounds. So it weighed 65 pounds. That seemed like a lot of weight to me. I reached down and lifted up the bar. I could barely stand up, lifting the bar up about two feet. ?Lift it to your shoulders,? said Jason, grinning as he saw me grimace. I struggled mightily but I couldn?t lift the bar any further. I was too weak. He laughed. ?Just like I thought. You?re weak. You?re just a fucking little weakling. Watch this.? He moved over and pushed me out of the way with a bump from his shoulder. Then he lifted the bar up and quickly lifted it to his shoulders. Then, as my mouth dropped open, he pressed it overhead. He pressed it up five more times and then dropped it on the rug. It made a huge crashing sound. ?Sixty five pounds,? he said as he flexed his shoulders. ?In my first workout I could only press 30 pounds. Now I?m up to 65 pounds. I did only one set in my first workout. Then two sets in workout two. Then three sets. Today I did four sets, increasing the weight for every set. I really worked my muscles hard. My shoulders have really gotten strong. And they?ve gotten big. Look at all the fucking muscle in my shoulders.? He grabbed my hand and rubbed it on his shoulders as he flexed. I couldn?t believe how much muscle he already had. ?I?m stronger than you already,? he said as he grinned. ?That?s what I wanted to test. I?m already stronger than Johnny, my great big wimpy brother,? he said as he stared at me with his clear blue eyes. I kind of trembled as I looked at his eyes and then at his muscles. He had doubled his strength in a week. I lifted weights for a month and never gained an ounce of strength. ?I?m stronger than you already and soon I?m gonna be stronger than those assholes at school. I?m gonna be big. I?m taking over, Johnny. I?m taking over you first. Then I?m taking over the school. I?m taking over those assholes. I?m getting big and I?m taking over. I?m gonna rule. I?m gonna rule you and then I?m gonna rule the school.? I shuddered.

Then he took a 10 pound weight off each side of the bar. Now it weighed 45 pounds. ?Pick it up and do a curl,? he ordered. I hesitated. ?I don?t think I can do it,? I said. He laughed. ?Too chicken to try, big bro? Are you a chicken and a wimp? You?re a big teenager. You?re a senior in high school. A little 45 pounds should be easy for you.? He started laughing again. I was really mad as my little brother laughed at me. He started clucking like a chicken as he laughed. I was furious. I grabbed the bar and lifted it up to my waist. Then I tried to curl it. But it didn?t move. I struggled for ten seconds and barely lifted the bar up an inch. My biceps were way too weak. Jason was laughing uncontrollably. ?Oh, is that iron too heavy for my big bro? Are his little biceps too weak to lift it? Let?s see what little bro can do.? He grabbed the bar and easily pulled it up to his waist. Then he started curling it up. His biceps bulged as he curled the weight easily. With every rep his biceps got bigger and redder. Blood was surging through the muscle and the fibers were growing and expanding as they lifted the heavy iron. He did 10 reps without even slowing down and then dropped the weight. ?Oh I guess little bro?s biceps are a lot stronger than big bro?s biceps. And they?re gonna get even stronger. Look at Lee Priest?s biceps.? He pointed to a young blond bodybuilder?s picture who was flexing his huge arms that were bigger than his head. ?My biceps are gonna look like that one day. They?re gonna be so big and so strong. You?re gonna stay a little wimp and I?m gonna get huge. How does that feel Johnny? How?s it feel to be so weak and skinny with little bro Jason the stud putting on muscle every day?? He flexed his biceps and laughed at me. ?Not so good I bet.?

I looked at his flexing muscle as he grinned. ?Don?t call me Johnny,? I said. His grin turned into a sneer. ?You gonna make me?? he yelled as he stood right in front of me and put his flexed bicep right into my face. He hit my face with the muscle. It was warm and hard and wet with sweat. He rubbed his hot pumped bicep on my face. I could smell the pungent smell of is sweat coming up from his armpit and I could feel his sweat on my face. His armpit had only a few black hairs in it but the sweat was pouring out of his skin. I breathed in deep to smell all his hot sweat. It smelled so good to me. ?Huh? You gonna make me?? he yelled as he pushed his hard bicep into my face even harder. I looked down and said, ?No,? very sheepishly. He pushed my face into his armpit and rubbed my nose into his sweat. ?Smell my stinky sweat, wimp. I?m the big bro in this family now. You used to beat me up all the time. Now I can make you do whatever I want. I could pound you into a pulp. I can even make you smell my stinky sweat. Breath it in, wimp. Breathe in your brother?s sweat!? I breathed and smelled the pungent smell of my little brother?s sweat. It actually smelled good to me. It smelled like the sweat of a man. It smelled like the sweat of a muscle jock. I felt his hot muscles on my face and breathed in his sweat and my cock started getting hard. My little brother was turning into a muscle jock.

?I make a lot of sweat when a work out so hard. I push my muscles so hard the sweat just pours outta my body. Now I gotta take a shower before dinner.? He let go of my head and reached down and pulled off his green nylon workout shorts. I looked down and gasped. He had a small bush of black pubic hair and a cock that was huge, even though it was not even hard. And it looked thick too. His waist was so small, probably only 25 inches and it was rock hard with muscle. And below that was his huge cock. Jason took his dripping wet workout shorts and shoved them in my face. ?You don?t make sweat like this, do you wimp. You don?t work out your muscles until they want to die. I work my muscles so hard they cry in pain. My muscles get real big and real hard and you don?t do shit. And I make lots of sweat. Smell it wimp!? He pushed his shorts in my face. ?Smell my fuckin? sweat, Johnny boy. I?m a man and you?re just a boy. Gonna take a shower,? he said. He turned around and strutted off to the bathroom. I watched the muscles in his wide shoulders flex and his lats flare out, tapering down to his narrow hips, as he strutted down the hall. His little muscle butt flexed with each step as he swaggered down the hall with all the cockiness of a boy who knew he was getting big. I imagined his cock swaying back and forth as he swaggered. I stood there holding his sweaty shorts against my face breathing in his sweat. I found the pungent crotch area and stuffed that against my nose, breathing in my little brother?s muscle jock sweat. My cock was rock hard. What was I doing? I thought to myself. But I couldn?t help myself. I loved thinking about Jason?s muscular body and smelling his sweat. I stood there for several minutes breathing in his sweat as I heard the shower pouring water over his brand new muscles. When I heard the shower turn off, I threw the wet, sweaty shorts on his pile of dirty sweaty clothes and staggered into my room. I couldn?t believe what had just happened.

My mom called us down to dinner. Dad was sitting at the table and there was a whole chicken ready for us to share. Mom served the potatoes and vegetables and called again for Jason. ?Jason, the food?s getting cold! Get down here!? I heard Jason?s door open and looked up at the stairs. He slowly walked down the stairs, dressed only in some boxer shorts, sagging way down, and some low hanging skater shorts sagging even lower. No shirt. The boxers showed off his ripped ab muscles and obliques and you could see the top of his little round muscle butt. And of course you could see his wide shoulders, his flaring lats, his muscular arms and his bulging pecs. His tan skin looked beautiful and his blue eyes glistened as he watched everyone gasp as they saw him. My eyes bulged out of my head as I saw my little brother?s body. Dad yelled, ?Oh my god! You already got muscles! I can see muscles all over your body!? Jason smiled. ?Yeah, those weights are great. I?ve already gained ten pounds. Ten pounds of solid muscle. And I?ve gotten real strong. Way stronger than Johnny there.? Dad made a frown. ?Oh come on Jason. You?ve only been working out a week. John is a senior. He?s way bigger and stronger than you. He?s always been bigger and stronger than you.? Jason came up to the table where he was now standing right in front of me. My eyes were frozen on his rippling abs and his big pec muscles. He looked at the chicken. ?I?m really hungry. When I work out I get really hungry. I wanna arm wrestle Johnny for his part of the chicken. He can be a vegetarian tonight. I?m gonna arm wrestle him for his meat!? I shook my head. ?No, I?m hungry too,? I said. Dad smiled, still admiring Jason?s body. Then he agreed with Jason. He wanted to see if Jason?s new muscles were really strong. He wanted to see if Jason could really beat me in arm wrestling. ?Well, okay Jason, if you?re so sure of yourself go ahead. I?ll be the judge.? I didn?t even have time to complain.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:44 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
This is like a page outta one of my stories.. Fuckin Hot Man!! I'm bonin up over here!! More Please
  #3   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2009, 09:59 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Zounds!
You have done it again.

Many thanks for a most stimulating story.
  #4   Add to boychick2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 10:17 AM

boychick2003
gr8 story!!!

more pleeeeez
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2009, 11:08 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I know these are muscle domination stories, but...

..I always feel bad for the guy that lifts and lifts and can never gain any muscle!

The naturally mesomorphic have an advantage over the rest of the non-mesomorphic bodybuilding community, so it's accurate but frustrating when they gain faster than everyone else!

I know that your stories always end in the complete and utter domination and dimishment of one character at the hands of another, and that is (sometimes) exciting.
The blatant unfairness of these growth and domination stories is a bit evened out if the one being dominated started out as a jerk, or mean.

Just once it would be interesting to see a story take a twist-- either BOTH bros get bigger, with the original grower being the inspiration, or the obnoxious grower gets some comeuppance.

Course, then those would be stories by another author....

Mdlftr
  #6   Add to yedboh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 25th, 2009, 09:06 AM

yedboh
It's along time since I posted, but your stories really move me!!! Echoes of Mesomorphs, a favourite. Keep it coming!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options