The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 09:21 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Gets Big - Part 3

Little Brother Gets Big - Part 3

By John D.

Jason put his arm on the table. My dad was looking at it. I?m sure he was admiring the bulging muscles. I put my arm on the table and locked up with Jason. I looked into Jason?s blue eyes and he smiled. We both knew he was going to win. Dad said, ?Okay, ready, GO!? Instantly Jason?s bicep bulged with muscle and he smashed my arm down to the table. My dad?s mouth dropped open. ?Geez! John, you probably weren?t ready,? he said. ?Let?s try again.? I looked at Jason?s crystal blue eyes, which were sparkling as he grinned at me. ?Okay, John, get ready,? said my dad. ?Ready. One. Two. Three. GO!? I forced my arm towards Jason?s arm and this time I held my arm up at the top, pushing as hard as I could. But then I looked at Jason?s face and he was grinning. I was straining as hard as I could and he wasn?t even trying hard. Then he said ?Party?s over, Johnny.? He smashed my hand down to the table and then held it as his muscle bulged in his arm. He looked up at my dad and said, ?I?m way stronger than Johnny. He?s like a little boy to me. Like he?s in third grade. That?s why I?m calling him Johnny. He?s a loser, dad. He?s a boy and I?m a man.? He let go of my hand and then flexed his bicep in front of my dad?s face. ?Thanks for the weights, dad? he said as my dad touched his rock hard bicep muscle.

Then he looked at the chicken and said, ?Gimme that bird! I?m starving.? My mom and dad were so dumbfounded that they just sat there. Finally dad said, ?You eat what you want and we?ll eat the rest.? Jason?s eyes lit up. He grabbed the chicken and started ripping into it with his teeth, ripping off big pieces of meat and chewing them quickly with his teeth. ?I want it all,? he said. ?I want this whole chicken. I?ll still be hungry after I eat it.? We all sat there stunned as Jason devoured the chicken, eating every morsel of meat in about five minutes. He put the bones down on his plate and rubbed his greasy hands on his abs. Even though he had eaten a whole chicken his abs were still like bricks. I don?t know where the chicken went. ?Feels good to eat,? he said as he rubbed his abs. ?I can just feel my muscle growing. But I want more meat, mom. My muscles need more meat. Can you find some more meat?? My mom served all of us the vegetables and potatoes and Jason ripped into these too. She got up and found a can of tuna fish and opened it. She put the fish on Jason?s plate and he wolfed down the tuna fish in about four bites. ?Oh yeah, meat!? he yelled as he wolfed down the food. ?You gotta buy me more food mom. My muscles are really growing fast. They need a lot of meat.? My dad just couldn?t believe what he was seeing. ?We?ll buy you all the meat you want, Jason. We?ll buy tons of meat for Jason?s new muscles. I can?t wait to see your muscles grow. I can?t wait to see my son become a big muscular jock dude. Too bad you couldn?t grow muscles, John. Looks like your little brother is gonna grow some big ones.? I grimaced.

So Jason ate a whole chicken, plus a can of tuna fish, plus tons of vegetables and potatoes for dinner. All I had was some vegetables and potatoes. ?Thanks for the food, mom,? he said as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me away from the table. ?I wanna talk to you about something, Johnny,? he said as he dragged me upstairs. He opened the door to his room and we looked inside. The smell of sweat drifted out. The room was really crowded with all his weights scattered about and his sweaty clothes piled up on the floor. ?What is wrong with this picture?? he said as he looked at me with his blue eyes. ?I don?t know,? I said. ?You?re pretty messy, I guess,? He punched me hard in the shoulder, like we used to punch each other when we were kids, only this punch was real hard. Pain surged through my shoulder. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my room and opened the door. My room was twice as big as his and it was very neat. I had my bed, my desk with my computer on it, my chair and then a bookcase. There was lots of room on the floor. ?And what?s wrong with this picture?? he asked as we stared at my room. ?Nothing,? I said. ?I?m a lot neater than you are.? He punched me in the shoulder again, this time even harder than the last time. I cried out in pain. ?I?ll tell you what?s wrong!? he yelled. ?I got a small room and you got a big room. Who?s the man and who?s the boy, Johnny?? I looked at him and realized what he was getting to. But I didn?t like it. ?I?m three years older than you, so I?m the man and you?re the boy,? I said. He sneered. ?Wrong answer!? he yelled and he hit me in the shoulder so hard I fell over on my ass. My shoulder was in abject pain. ?I?m the man and you?re the boy!? he yelled. ?I?m taking over, boy. I?m taking the big room. You get the little room. We?re gonna move our stuff right now!? I was still on the ground looking up at his muscular body. He kicked me in the ribs and yelled ?Get up, boy! Get to work!? I struggled to my feet and looked at his handsome face that was sneering at me. ?Okay,? I murmured. ?Okay WHAT?? he yelled. I didn?t know what to say. He looked me in the eye and said, ?From now on you say ?Okay SIR! You?re a boy and I?m a man. You call me sir from now on boy. You used to beat me up all the time. Well now I can beat you up any time I want. And I will if you don?t call me sir.? He punched me in the gut just to make his point. ?Now move, boy!? he yelled. ?Yes sir,? I said, not believing what had just happened. Jason had taken over. Jason ruled me.

So we moved my stuff into his room and his stuff into my room. Now he had a lot more space for his weights and a lot more wall space for his bodybuilder pictures. The only good thing about moving into his room is that the smell of his sweat was still there. I loved that smell. I hoped it would be there for a long time. He went down and told my parents we had switched rooms, because he needed more room for his weights and he would need some bigger, heavier weights soon. ?I?m gonna need some real heavy weights need week. My muscles are gettin? too big and strong for those little weights. I need big iron for my big muscles.? My dad nodded his head like this was a very logical thing. Jason would need more room for his big weights, big weights that I couldn?t even budge. John only had a little desk and a computer. Very logical. My dad wanted Jason to get big. He might be a dumb kid but it looked like he could be a big muscular kid. And my dad liked that.

After all this it was getting late so I brushed my teeth and got in bed with a book. There was still a smell of sweat in the room and I breathed it in deeply. Next door I heard more grunting. Jason was exercising again. I didn?t know what he was doing but I could hear his grunts as he strained his muscles. After about 20 minutes of this my door burst open and there stood Jason, dressed only in his boxer shorts. ?Just did 250 pushups and 500 situps,? he said, still breathing a little hard. ?Five sets of 50 reps of pushups and five sets of 100 reps of situps. My muscles are so fucking strong! I love getting ?em really pumped up and hard.? His abs were absolutely shredded with sweat covering his paper thin skin. I wanted to touch those muscles so badly. And his pecs were totally pumped, with striations of muscle clearly showing and a big crevice between the two globes of muscle. His arms were rippling too, big thick triceps pushing out under his skin. His hard breathing stopped very quickly ? god this kid was in shape! ? and then he started rubbing his cock under his boxers. ?I?m really horny. I always get real horny after I work out. I was gonna beat off,? he said, ?but then I thought about your hot little mouth and your tongue. You?re gonna suck my big dick, bro. You?re gonna lick my balls and suck my cock Johnny. You?re gonna be my cocksucker, you pathetic little wimp.? This wasn?t a request. It was an order.

At first I was disgusted by this. I had never sucked a guy?s cock in my life. I was straight, or so I thought. But then I remembered how my cock got hard as I smelled Jason?s sweat, how I loved looking at his body and how I wanted to touch his muscles right now. My cock started getting hard under my covers as I watched his abs and pecs, all pumped up and bulging with muscle. He was flexing them right in front of me, teasing me with his hard muscles. Maybe he could see my eyes looking at his muscles. Maybe he could see my hard cock under the covers. He came closer and pushed his cock right into my face as his abs were just inches from my eyes. My eyes got big as I looked at his abs and my nose was smelling his crotch sweat. I realized that I was going to be able to feel Jason?s muscles as he fucked my face. I?d be able to smell his sweat even more, even taste it. I looked up at his beautiful face and blue eyes and said, ?Yes sir.? I was totally submitting to my little brother. I realized that I wanted to submit to him. I wanted to touch his body. I wanted to feel his muscles. I wanted that big cock in my mouth. I wanted him!

He grinned and ripped off his boxers. His cock was already hard and it was way bigger than my cock. It was thick too and it looked even bigger because his waist was so small and his hips were so narrow. He pulled off the covers and looked at my cock which was rock hard. Then he laughed. ?You got a puny body and a puny cock,? he said. ?You might be smart but you?re puny. I got a big body and a big cock. I?ll take my big body and my big cock any day. And my body and my cock are gonna get even bigger. I?m only 14. I?m gonna be huge when I?m your age. Huge muscles and a huge cock!? He was so confident and arrogant. He knew he was going to get huge. And suddenly I wanted him to get huge.

?Feel my abs,? he ordered. ?Feel how hard they are after 500 situps.? This was a dream come true. I reached up and ran my little fingers over Jason?s washboard abdominals, feeling the hard bulging eight pack and the crevices in between the bulging muscles. His skin was sweaty. My hands ran over the skin like it was satin. And it was so thin that the muscles were right underneath. I could move the skin over the hard muscles like it was cellophane. He flexed for me and I gasped as I felt the rock hard muscles. Suddenly my cock exploded. I didn?t even touch it and I came. His muscles were so sensual to me I came all over my chest, groaning and cumming as I felt his washboard abs. He looked down and grinned. ?Just like I thought. You?re a faggot for my body. I saw you looking at my muscles before. And now look at you, cumming all over your chest just by feeling my abs. I got a faggot for a big brother, a faggot who loves little brother?s muscles. But here?s the deal bro. I?m not going to tell anybody you?re a faggot. I?m not going to tell your friends at school. I?m not going to tell our parents. You being a faggot for little brother?s hot body is just between you and me. But you?re gonna be my total slave. And you?re gonna be my little faggot boy servicing my big cock any time I want it. But you?re gonna get to feel my muscles as they grow bigger and bigger, which should make you a very happy little faggot.?

He pushed his cock right into my face. ?Lick my balls faggot.? I looked at Jason?s big ball sack and his two huge balls hanging down. I really wanted to lick those balls. I started licking his balls, sucking them into my mouth and licking them inside. His balls were very big, a lot bigger than my balls. I sucked and I licked and smelled his crotch sweat which was right in my nose. He was moaning with pleasure as his little cocksucker serviced him. He started thrusting his hips, as he moaned louder and louder. ?You?re a good cocksucker, faggot? he moaned. ?You got a real nice little tongue. You know how to make a man feel real good. Now lick my cock.? He rubbed his big cock in my face and I started licking it, tasting the precum which was oozing out of his slit as he started moaning louder and louder. Fortunately my parent?s bedroom was on the other side of the house, so they couldn?t hear a thing. I licked and sucked and licked and sucked and he started thrusting his hips harder and harder as his cock hit my face. It was as hard as a steel pipe. Then he pulled back, jammed his cock in my mouth and yelled ?Take it faggot!? He started thrusting his hips back and forth as he rammed his cock in and out of my mouth, gagging me every time he jammed it down into my throat. I was feeling his legs and his abs and his butt and his arms, those rock hard muscles that had gotten so big and hard in just one week. My cock got hard again as he was furiously fucking my mouth and I was feeling his muscles and breathing in his sweat. My little brother was totally dominating me, fucking my face with total lust, and I liked it. Finally his thrusts became much faster and then he yelled as he spurted gush after gush after gush of cum into my mouth and down my eager throat. I came too.

He took his still hard cock out of my mouth. ?You?re a grteat cocksucker, faggot. That was a lot better than beating off,? he said. ?You got a nice little throat I can fill up with my big cock. You get me real turned on with all your wimpy flesh touching my big cock. And when you feel my muscles that turns me on too. I feel like a fucking bull when I?m fucking your little face. I feel like a fucking bull fucking a little faggot wimp brother who?s feeling the bull?s big strong muscles.? He kept rubbing his cock. It was still hard. ?And I?m not done yet, faggot. I?m gonna fuck your little ass. I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you.? He grabbed my shoulders and spun me around so I was on my stomach. My little ass was pointing straight up at him. He rubbed his hand over my soft white butt. His butt was as hard as a rock and my butt was as soft as jello. But I was real tight inside. I was a total virgin. Then he spit into my asshole a couple of times and he spit on his cock. He found my asshole and then he rammed his cock into it. He didn?t go in slowly. He didn?t ask me if it hurt. He just rammed his big steel weapon into my asshole, busting through my sphincter muscles like a battering ram busting through soft mud. ?Take it all, faggot,? he yelled as he smashed his dick into me, smashing it in with all the power of his abs and his butt. I screamed in pain and that seemed to turn him on more. He liked it when his big cock caused me pain. ?Yeah, feel my big cock, faggot. Feel how big and hard it is. It?s gonna fuck the shit outta you. You?re my little faggot wimp!? He started thrusting his hips up and down, forcing his cock in and out of my asshole. Blood was coming out, blood caused by his huge cock busting through my little body. This made it easier for him to pump and he pumped harder and harder and harder. At first I cried in pain but then his pumping started to feel good. My asshole was opened up and now I felt a surge of pleasure with each thrust of is huge cock. He was grunting like an animal as he fucked me and I was moaning in pleasure. Finally he came again, filling up my asshole with his cum. He came for over a minute. Then he laid on top of me, thrusting his still sensuous cock in my butt, moaning with pleasure as his sensitive cock felt my butt press against it. ?Nice fuck,? he said into my ear. ?You?re gonna be a nice little fuck slave for your big little brother, faggot.?

Finally he pulled his cock out of my butt and stood up next to the bed. I gazed up at his body which was dripping with sweat. His abs were so incredible, a washboard of solid muscle that had just fucked the shit out of me. His cock was still semi hard and he slapped it back and forth across my face. ?Tomorrow you?re driving me to school. Your car is my car. With that fuck, you just gave your car to me. You?re my total slave and everything you own is mine. Including your car. Only I don?t have a drivers license yet, so you?re my driver. If I want to go somewhere, you?re gonna take me. And all my friends too. You?re my total slave and you do what I want.? He pushed his cock into my face and rubbed the last few drops of cum and my shit all over my cheeks. Then he opened the door and strutted out, out to his big new bedroom. I went to the bathroom and cleaned out my bloodied butt and washed my face. Then I went back to my room and grabbed his sweat filled boxer shorts which he had left. I smelled his sweat and came again.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 22nd, 2012)
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 01:22 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Very well-written and interesting! I do hope that in the future we see much more blatant favoritism on the part of the parents toward Jason.
  #3   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 04:14 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Love the story in general and the writing.

However, without any evidence of Johnny being a prick to Jason before the muscle growth, the pure assholeness of Jason after the muscle growth is not really credible.

But as I said, I still enjoyed the story.
  #4   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy View Post
Love the story in general and the writing.

However, without any evidence of Johnny being a prick to Jason before the muscle growth, the pure assholeness of Jason after the muscle growth is not really credible.

But as I said, I still enjoyed the story.
You need to read more carefully. The evidence you speak of was put forth plain as day in the first chapter. To quote,

"Ever since we were little kids we fought all the time. I?d punch him and he?d punch me back. Or I?d grab him and wrestle him to the ground and then twist his arm until he cried out in pain. And I always beat him up. I was three years older so I always won. I was taller, heavier and stronger. We really didn?t like each other and we were always fighting. I was smart and he was dumb. I was big and he was little. I used to push him around. I made him do things for me and I basically made his life miserable. Well, that?s normal isn?t it? I?m the big brother and he?s the little brother. And the big brothers always push around the little brothers. Sounds normal to me. And my bedroom was twice as big as his room, which seemed just right to me. Everything was going just fine at home until he got the weights."
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 07:47 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
the f*ck would be dead...

... everybody has to sleep sometime. And the father would die too. They would both be soooooo ...
f*cking ...
D*E*A*DDDDD*
  #6   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2009, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... everybody has to sleep sometime. And the father would die too. They would both be soooooo ...
f*cking ...
D*E*A*DDDDD*
If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, please refrain from saying anything at all.
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 12:23 PM

That WAS a positive response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
If you have nothing positive or constructive to say, please refrain from saying anything at all.
... the fact that JohnD's writing and his imagery has evoked such a powerful, visceral response from me is ample evidence that I regard this as first rate reading material. It's not JohnD's story I didn't like. But this "little brother" happens to be a character that I just dearly love to hate! I get off on my rage and to dreaming up my own little fantasies of revenge like you evidently get off on the fantasy of a bully lording it over his weaker victim and robbing him of his dignity.

Here's a suggestion, Adam. Since you don't care for the way I react to characters like this little brother, how `bout you just skip over my comments from now on?

Cheers,

TagsNOLA
  #8   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola View Post
... the fact that JohnD's writing and his imagery has evoked such a powerful, visceral response from me is ample evidence that I regard this as first rate reading material. It's not JohnD's story I didn't like. But this "little brother" happens to be a character that I just dearly love to hate! I get off on my rage and to dreaming up my own little fantasies of revenge like you evidently get off on the fantasy of a bully lording it over his weaker victim and robbing him of his dignity.

Here's a suggestion, Adam. Since you don't care for the way I react to characters like this little brother, how `bout you just skip over my comments from now on?

Cheers,

TagsNOLA
I would have skipped over your comment if it was just me I was thinking about. I wasn't responding to it for my benefit, but for John's. For whatever reason the chosen theme of his tales sometimes attracts petty, self-centered bullies who post about how they hate the direction of the story, the characters, etc. Given the content of your comment I naturally assumed you were one of them, so I was trying to defend him.

A counter-suggestion; in the future please put in something complimentary like the above about how the story is first-rate reading material, so no one misunderstands what you're saying. And of course if you talk with John regularly and he already knew what you meant, my apologies.

Last edited by Adam; January 28th, 2009 at 02:15 PM.
  #9   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:41 PM

no harm no foul...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
I would have skipped over your comment if it was just me I was thinking about. I wasn't responding to it for my benefit, but for John's. For whatever reason the chosen theme of his tales sometimes attracts petty, self-centered bullies who post about how they hate the direction of the story, the characters, etc. Given the content of your comment I naturally assumed you were one of them, so I was trying to defend him.

A counter-suggestion; in the future please put in something complimentary like the above about how the story is first-rate reading material, so no one misunderstands what you're saying. And of course if you talk with John regularly and he already knew what you meant, my apologies.
... I'll keep that in mind in future posts. As a bit of history, with his permission, I "borrowed" one of johnd's character's, "Billy" for a story concept that I "borrowed" from "Chip Masterson." I am a FAN of JohnD's work. But I *do* love to hate characters like this big little brother.
  #10   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
I think this story is great so far. Can't wait for more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options