The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 11:23 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Gets Big - Part 4

Little Brother Gets Big - Part 4

By John D

I lay in my bed thinking about what had just happened. In less than eight hours I went from the dominant older brother in our house to my little brother?s wimpy slave. In a week, he?d gained 10 pounds of muscle. He knows he?s going to get big. He?s already way stronger than me. He ate all my food. My parents are really into his muscles and want him to get huge. He forced me to give him my bedroom. He made me suck his cock and my tight little ass was his to fuck. He?s taken my car, the car I paid for with my summer job earnings - now it?s his car and I?m just his driver. My life totally changed in eight hours. He?s the dominant brother and I?m just his slave.

The next morning I was getting ready to eat breakfast. My mom had cooked a big breakfast of eggs and bacon and toast because she knew Jason would be hungry. She was cooking him more and more food as he got hungrier and hungrier from working out and getting bigger muscles. The smell was delicious and I could hardly wait to eat when Jason came bounding down the stairs, dressed in a tight white tee shirt that showed off all his new muscles and some low hanging shorts, hanging low over his low hanging boxers. ?Gained another pound last night! My muscles just keep getting bigger and bigger.? He came up to me and flexed his arm in my face. ?God that food smells good. I am so hungry!? My mom brought out two plates with twice as much food on Jason?s plate as on my plate. Jason looked at the plates. ?I want it all,? he said. ?I want all that food. You wanna give me your food, don?t you Johnny. You wanna give my muscles all your food.? He wrapped his arm around my neck and flexed his bicep. ?You want this muscle to grow even bigger, don?t you wimp. You want your little brother to have the biggest muscles in the whole school. You want him to get huge!? I looked down at the food. I was so hungry because I didn?t have much to eat the night before. He squeezed his bicep harder into my neck. I gagged. I reached up and tried to pull his arm away, but it was like a steel girder squeezing into my neck, with his weight trained bicep bulging up like a big rock. He was so strong there was no way I could fight back. ?Okay Jason sir, you can have my food? I gurgled. He let go and I looked at my mom. She was looking at Jason?s bulging muscles in his arm. She didn?t seem to care about me. He grabbed my plate and poured my food onto his plate and he started gulping down the food. My mom keept looking at his muscular arm as he fed himself. ?Can you make me some toast?? I pleaded. ?Please, mom. I?m hungry.? She took her eyes away from Jason?s body and made me some toast and she cooked her last egg for me too. Jason gobbled down our food, eleven eggs and tons of bacon and toast. Mom served me my toast and my one egg. He grabbed my plate and scooped the egg onto his plate. He gobbled down my egg with more toast mom gave him. I was left with two pieces of toast. ?Eggs got a lot or pretein. Gotta feed these muscles,? he said as he patted his full stomach. ?Gotta make ?em real big.?

We walked out to my -oh I mean Jason?s - car. It was a used Volkswagen Rabbit that had four seats. Jason was carrying some CD?s in his hand. He got in the passenger seat and looked over to me. ?Get rid of your CD?s,? he said. ?You like rock and I hate rock. It?s my car, so we?re playing rap from now on. Oh yeah, and we?re picking up Steve and Jamal. I?m taking them to school too.? Steve was a skinny little blond boy who was probably Jason?s best friend. Jamal was a black kid, also very skinny. There were both dumb skateboarders like Jason and they skated together everywhere, getting into trouble wherever they went.

Jason put a rap CD in the player and he turned it up loud. I hated rap, but I didn?t have any choice. Jason said it was his car and I couldn?t argue with his new muscles. I took my rock CD?s and put them under the drivers seat. It was going to be all rap all the time. He told me where to go, about a mile away, and there, standing on a corner were Steve and Jamal. I had known them for years, but they were Jason?s friends not mine. I stopped the car and Jason ordered me to get out. He gave his friends high fives. ?You guys remember how Johnny here used to beat me up all the time, how he?s twist my arm, punch me in the gut, wrestle me to the ground. Well, things are different now. I?ve put on 11 pounds of muscle in the last week. My new weight set is great! I?m eating tons of food and gaining a pound or two of muscle every day. And now I?m a lot stronger than little Johnny boy here. I?m his boss. I own his car and he?s my total slave. Check out my muscles. Look how much they?ve grown.?

Jason ripped off his shirt and flexed his muscles for his friends. They gasped as they saw the amazing size of his new muscles. They rubbed their hands over his pecs and abs and gasped as they felt the hardness of his muscles. They were both skinny little skater boys. Jason was getting big. I could see it, they could see it and I could see it. Now Jason wanted to prove he was my master. ?Get on your knees, slave!? he yelled. ?Get on your knees and look up at your master.? I hesitated for a moment and he punched me hard in the gut. I buckled over in pain. His punch was very hard, harder than any punch I could throw. ?Obey your master, slave, or you?re gonna get a real beating.? He made a fist and moved his arm back and forth, like he was going to hit me again. My eyes bulged out as I saw his bulging muscles. Immediately I dropped to my knees and looked up at his brutally handsome face and his clear blue eyes. ?Tell me you will do anything I order, slave. Tell me you are my total slave.? I looked up and hesitated. He hit me hard in the shoulder. Then he hit me harder again, so hard I almost fell over. I was trembling. ?I will do anything you order, sir. I am your total slave.? God, I thought to myself. Here I was, a senior in high school, telling my 14 year old brother in front of his friends that I was his slave. Steve and Jamal were snickering.

?Okay, Steve, what would you like my slave to do. Think of something gross and I will make him do it.? Steve thought for a minute and then looked down at his shoes. He was wearing white leather sneakers but they were all brown and dirty, full of grime and dirt from his hours on the street. ?Have him lick my shoes, Jason. Have him clean off my shoes with his little tongue. I want nice clean shoes.? Jason grinned. ?Yeah, slave. Lick his shoes. Clean ?em until they shine. If there?s any dirt left you?re gonna get a big punch for every spot of dirt.? He punched me in the shoulder very hard. I looked at his fist and his muscular forearm and I shivered. Then I looked at Steve?s shoes and I gagged. I thought about all the dog shit and all the other disgusting things that were on those shoes. ?Lick!? yelled Jason and he kicked me hard in the ribs. So I started licking, using all my spit to lick all the crap off those sneakers. I spit out a load of spit and dirt and Jason kicked me again. ?Eat the dirt, slave. You gotta eat all that dirt. Fill your wimpy little tummy with all of Steve?s dirt. Clean those shoes and eat all that shit.? I was now gagging as I licked, swallowing my spit and tasting the disgusting dirt. The three boys were laughing as they watched me lick and eat the dirt. And the more I gagged the harder they laughed. Jason loved his absolute control over me, his wimpy older brother. Finally I was done, but there was one little smudge of dirt I couldn?t get off. His shoes really looked good except for that little smudge. Jason looked at the shoes and then punched me hard in the shoulder. The punch was so hard I fell over. ?You left one piece of dirt so you get one punch.? He flexed his arm and looked at his bulging muscles. ?Good punch,? he said to his arm.

Then he looked at Jamal. ?Okay, Jamal. What disgusting thing would you like my slave to do for you?? Jamal thought for a minute and then said. ?I wanna pin him and then spit in his mouth. And I want him to swallow all my spit. I wanna watch him swallow my spit while I?m pinning his little arms.? Jason smiled. His friends were very creative when it came to humiliating his big brother slave. He loved it. ?Okay, slave, you?re gonna fight Jamal. But you?re gonna lose. Jamal is gonna pin you and then you?re gonna open your mouth and wait for his spit. That?s an order, slave.? He looked at me and smiled while he flexed his arm right in my face. ? Okay. Ready, GO!? Jamal grabbed me and spun me around. I was way heavier than he was. I think he only weighed about 95 pounds. But I didn?t try to fight him. I had to lose. Jason had ordered me to lose. He pushed me to the ground and spun around on top of me. He pinned my arms to the ground. I looked up at his black face, which was very good looking. He held my arms to the ground and moved his crotch around on my stomach. He rubbed his crotch on my stomach like he was fuckng me. Jason and Steve were laughing. Then he looked down at me and made some gurgling sounds in his mouth. But I didn?t open my mouth. I just looked up at his black face. ?Open up,? Jason ordered as he kicked me hard. I opened my mouth. I heard him slurp a big ball of spit in his mouth. Then he opened his mouth and dropped the spit right into my mouth. It was a huge amount of spit. It was warm and it actually tasted pretty good compared to the dirt and shit I had just been eating. ?Swallow it,? Jason said. I swallowed the spit. Then Jamal spit again, this time right on my face. The boys all laughed. They thought this was hilarious. I felt horrible with my face covered with Jamal?s spit. And yet as I looked up at Jason?s body I knew there was nothing I could do about it. He was my master and if he wanted to treat me this way he could do it. And I loved his muscles so much.

Finally Jason said ?Okay slave. Get up!? I stumbled to my feet and stood in front of Jason, hoping this was over. It was. ?Get in the car and drive us to school.? So I wiped the spit off my face, got in the car and drove my 14 year old little brother master and his friends to school. They were laughing the whole time. I dropped them off in front of the school. ?Meet me here when school?s out,? said Jason. ?Me and my friends got things to do after school.? I nodded my head and said ?Yes sir,? and then I went to find a parking place in the students? parking lot.

I got back to the school just before the bell was about to ring. Then it happened again. Two of the 15 year old sophomore jocks saw me and surrounded me. ?Give up your lunch money, dweeb,? they said. ?Give us your money or get pounded again.? I had been pounded by these two thugs for so long. I didn?t even fight. I never fought. I knew these young jocks could pound the shit out of me. I handed them my money as I always did. Now I was going to be hungry without a lunch. Maybe I could get a bite from a friend.

Then across the hall I saw Jason looking at me. He was still talking to Steve and Jamal but he was looking at me. After the thugs left, he came over and said, ?What were those two guys doing, Johnny?? A tear dropped down my cheek. ?They took my lunch money. They?re big and strong. They take my money all the time.? More tears flowed down my face. Jason got a very angry look on his face. He took his hand and rubbed away my tears. For a second I thought I saw a genuine look of concern in his eyes. ?You?re my slave. You?re nobody else?s slave. I?m gonna find ?em and I?m gonna smash ?em. No kid in this school is gonna push around my big brother. I?m the only kid who can push you around.? He stormed away just as the bell rung. We all headed to class.

I didn?t see Jason again until lunch time. A friend of mine gave me a dollar and I bought a piece of pizza. Then I saw the two sophomore thugs sitting at a side table, eating like six pieces of pizza each and glugging down a coke. They used their money and my money to buy themselves a very big lunch. These boys each weighed about 150 pounds. They were both football players and they worked out every day in the school gym. They were very strong. Then I saw Jason walk up to them. God, what nerve my little brother had. Each of those thugs was 35 pounds heavier than he was and they were way stronger than him too. He started talking to them. I couldn?t hear what he was saying but the two thugs stood up and looked at him menacingly. Then Jason flexed his arm and looked one of the thugs right in the face. He said something and the thug sat down. Then the other thug sat down. Jason walked away. The thugs sat there. They didn?t eat any more pizza. They just sat there.

I ran up to Jason. ?What did you tell them, sir?? I asked. ?I told them I had started lifting weights and had gained 11 pounds of muscle in a week. I told them I was going to get big, a lot bigger and a lot stronger than them. I told them I?d be bigger and stronger in about a month. And I told them if they ever touch you again I?m gonna beat the shit outta them. I?m gonna find ?em and beat the fucking shit outta them. And I will. They could see it in my eyes. They could see it in my muscles. They were afraid. I?m way smaller than they are, but they were afraid of me. I looked into that guy?s eyes, like this, and he just sat down. If either of those guys touches you, you just tell me, Johnny. If any guy touches you, tell me. I?ll smash ?em. I protect my slave.? Jason looked into my eyes with his piercing blue eyes. He looked determined. He looked aggressive. He looked dominant. I could see why those thugs were afraid of Jason. ?Thank you sir,? I said. ?You can thank my later when you suck my cock, slave. You can suck it extra good.? Then he turned around and strutted away. I could hardly wait to feel his muscles when he fucked my face that night.

I met Jason right after school just like he had ordered me. He was with Steve and Jamal and they all hopped in the car. They turned up the rap music real loud and Jason ordered me to drive around the school a couple of times with the windows down and the rap music playing loud. They were laughing and talking and waving to their friends as I drove like a little chauffer for them. Then Jason told me to take them to a drive thru fast food place. On the way, he turned down the CD for a minute and told Steve and Jamal that I was his personal slave. They couldn?t touch me or order me to do anything. And if they did, he?d smash them so hard they would wish they were dead. Only he, Jason, could order me around. He and only he was my master. They nodded their heads and looked at me. I looked at them in the rear view mirror and smiled. Jason was my protector. He was my slave master but he was also my protector. I felt real good sitting next to him in the car. I loved my little brother.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:14 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Interesting variation. I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.
  #3   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 02:37 PM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
It's always a real pleasure to read you. I do enjoy that litle brother getting big!

#4   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 06:51 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
awesome. just plain awesome
  #5   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 08:18 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
A growin' musclebound lil bro.; wonderfully and sexily inspirational. You're doing a fine job with this story. So, keep on tellin' out like it's gonna be, more and more muscling up.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options