The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to penguin101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2009, 03:52 PM
The Expansion King

penguin101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to penguin101 Send a message via MSN to penguin101 Send a message via Yahoo to penguin101
Cartoon Muscle

Welcome to the new cartoon muscle thread.

This thread has been started purely with the intent of getting back to how cartoon muscle appreciation once was.

It is a place to post and talk about sightings of muscle and muscle growth in animated shows and movies. You can also post screen captures and images of cartoon muscle and growth. There can be artwork and morphs that you have found, or that you may have drawn yourself. There can be fan fictions that you have found or have written. If it's from a cartoon and there's muscle in it, it can be posted and discussed here.

I'll start the ball rolling by naming a few shows with muscle that you may not have heard of or come across in your travels.

Sinbad Jr. (and His Magic Belt): made in the 60s, and featuring Mel Blanc, this show was about Sinbad Jr. the sailor who would get out of sticky situations by tightening a belt that gave him superhuman powers. One of these was an incredible physique and strength to match. The Sam Singer version I think had the better growth scenes, as you could see the muscles stretch and bulge out like balloons, though the Hanna-Barbera version had a more defined body on Sinbad, and even featured a few episodes where you saw him shirtless. ^_^

Dragon Flyz: a show from the 90s about warriors who fought battles in the sky, astride powerful dragons. The men on this show were RIPPED. The arms and the chests on those guys. Might not have been the hugest things in existence, but man were they impressive. Then again, a lot of the good warriors are.

A.T.O.M: a fairly recent French-made show about extreme sports fanatics and their hi-tech vehicles fighting evil in all forms and locations. In my opinion, the guys in this show are HAWT. Again, not exactly massive, but toned, trim and terrific. It's shows like this that make you thank God for tank tops, board shorts and wetsuits.

Bananaman: an older British cartoon, where a kid would get superpowers from eating a banana. Not a bad bod on Bananaman, and the transformation may be brief, but certainly not too shabby.

Action Man (1995): another one where a good deal of males are ripped. There was even an episode where a weak little nerd became huge after a steroid treatment. No growth, but the bod was still great.

If anyone else has some other material to share, please don't hesitate to share it. Everyone and their opinion is welcome here.

?A man who limits his interests, limits his life.?

- Vincent Price
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 08:21 AM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Other examples (as seen from the UK) include:

Animated Muscle

Quest (from "World of Quest")
(The person on the left)

The Thing (from "Fantastic 4")

Larry (from "Spongebob Squarepants")

Dave (from "Dave the Barbarian")

Animated Muscle Growth

Eric (aka Bananaman)

Prince Adam (aka He-Man)

Are you also interested in animated strength (i.e animated characters performing feats of strength?)
  #3   Add to penguin101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 04:09 PM
The Expansion King

penguin101 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to penguin101 Send a message via MSN to penguin101 Send a message via Yahoo to penguin101
Yeah, strength stuff is cool, too. Anything you like.

?A man who limits his interests, limits his life.?

- Vincent Price
  #4   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 04:59 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
Animated Strength

Athos from "Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds"

Nominated for:
Overpowering a bull
  #5   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 09:11 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
There were a few different ones I remember but I have had one hell of a time trying to find them.

An obvious one, Fairly Odd parents. Everyone knows about it and all its muscle growth glory.

There was also Mummies Alive. Only one episode with a transformation but it was called Dr. Jekkyl and Mr. Huxley I think. The main character's teacher gets sucked into a magical artifact and become possessed with unbelievable powers.

Also, the cartoon, Kong. About king kong but i remember several episodes with substantial muscle growth or power transference.
  #6   Add to sketlover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 05:39 AM
The muscle empire

sketlover is on a distinguished road
Ho my god ! "He man" ! ^^
I think he's the reason I became a muscle lover.
Such a jock... Grrrrrrrrr
  #7   Add to benroc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 02:36 PM

benroc is on a distinguished road
I will be watching this thread to see what grows. Love the idea. Will keep my eyes open to see what I might be able to add.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options