The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to strappinstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2009, 11:41 PM
*Results may vary.

strappinstud is on a distinguished road
Miscellaneous Muscle Evolutions: PIX of "now even meatier" males

Miscellaneous Muscle Evolutions

An EVOLVING collection of Before & After pix of "now even meatier" males who love to FLESH-it 'n FLAUNT-it.
  • I'm starting this thread for various Before & After comparison pix I put together.
  • I will add new pix of different men on a regular basis.
  • The comparisons will include the wide spectrum of muscle growth, which runs the gamut of:
BUFF * BUILT * BEAST

First up: BEAST

ALEXEY LESUKOV

BOY WONDER

Sweet baby-face perched on top of one freaky fvckin' physique.

When his first set of pictures hit the web a few years ago people thought it was a photoshop trick. They were wrong. The 18-year old was just extraordinarily huge for his age and his boyish looks.

He's real, young, and evolving fast.

W-I-D-E

Love it when bodybuilders start to expand out wider and wider. Those swelling lats are like wings beginning to unfold.

When you can start fitting an extra head or two on top of your torso you really are a beast.

The muscle evolutionary chain: BUFF to BIG to BEAST

Alexey's already in BEAST territory and he is only in his early twenties. It will be interesting to see if he takes it into the BEYOND ZONE.

HOT JUICY MEAT

Thick muscle bellies, skin that is tan, tight, and lightly basted in oil... sorry, but his arms look like honey-baked hams to me, which isn't a bad thing (is it?).

Those pecs are so big, thick, and bulging that if he was lying down and you poured a little oil on them the oil would run down the inner pecs into the cleave and then slowly trickle and pool into that triangular crevice that's wedged between them and his abs. And then the oil on the outer pecs would...

His overall growth makes me think of those old Ballpark Franks commercials -- "they plump when you cook'em!" And boy those are some plumpn' cookin' muscles.

If you're into monstrous size you may be giving the Ballpark weenies some stiff competition right now.

[COLOR=Red]JUICE![/COLOR]

Last edited by strappinstud; February 6th, 2009 at 12:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to strappinstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 01:49 AM
*Results may vary.

BUILT & HARD! The six-year muscle evolution of Shawn Boutwell

BUILT

SHAWN BOUTWELL MR. BUILT 'n HARD!

Looking forward, looking back... 2001 to 2007.

Slow and steady wins the race. He only gained 13 pounds over 6 years, but at 5 foot 5 inches what a big difference it makes.

As an ectomorph he really had to fight for every extra pound of solid muscle. And none of it was wasted, each was carefully added and precisely placed to enhance the evolving sculpture that is his body.

The result: a scrawny physique has slowly unfurled to reveal its potential: thick shapely muscles and a sleek, hyper-masculine v-shaped torso -- the body of a god made real.

2001: Age 23 - Weight 139 lbs.
2007: Age 29 - Weight 152 lbs.

I LOVE how big his biceps and shoulders have become: There's just a sliver of space between his handsome chin and his thick delts. I can't help but wonder if he purposefully leaned over more to create this effect.

He has his own repertoire of poses he performs again and again each year and this is one of them. And it's not the only pose that involves him looking at his own muscles as he flexes... He clearly puts a lot of thought into it.

As you can see below, displaying his body arouses him:

POSING for the CAMERA

POSING ON STAGE

VERSUS waiting on stage for the judge's decision

FLEXING & WORKING OUT for the CAMERA

TOTALLY - INTO - MUSCLE - WORSHIP/SELF-WORSHIP
  • Shawn Boutwell loves muscle.
  • Shawn Boutwell is muscle.
  • Shawn Boutwell rules!
Man I love this guy.

[COLOR=Red]JUICE![/COLOR]

Last edited by strappinstud; June 8th, 2010 at 08:48 PM.
  #3   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2009, 12:54 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
these are really great comparisons! i appreciate a good before and after and progress shots always, but you've selected fantastic pix to make your point.

looking forward to future posts!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #4   Add to strappinstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 6th, 2009, 12:04 AM
*Results may vary.

Thanks falseyedee!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline