The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Mr. Muscle Daddy's Prize - Two

The big man pushed me in front of him and then led me, by maneuvering me with just his huge hand on my shoulder, out of the bathroom and back into the main part of the bar. I felt like some kind of Ken doll being manipulated by my owner. I was sure that his one hand and giant arm could have made my body do whatever he commanded. I was scared shitless and assured at the same time.

?Let?s see, you?re going to need a few things for our ride to Palm Springs,? MD said, as he stopped me amid the main crowd and then surveyed the area. ?I?ll just pretend that we?re in Macy?s and I?m doing a little shopping. I just need to find my personal shopping assistants. Ah, there are two, ripe for the picking.?

I glanced in the direction of MD?s gaze and saw two guys sitting at a table off to one side. There were two helmets sitting on the table in front of them ? along with an array of empty beer bottles. MD forced my body over to the table and then stepped to the side of me, looking down at the two men in a way that was open and menacing at the same time.

?Hey there, fellas.? MD said in a very friendly manner ? a tone that I liked very much.

?Hi, pops,? replied one of the guys, looking up from his seat. The two men seemed to have been in deep conversation. I picked up that they must be on their first date and were trying to get to know each other a little before going home to have sex.

?How about one of you guys let me buy a helmet from you. I think five hundred should make it worth your trouble,? the big man said as he pulled a thick wallet from his back pocket. It was the first time I noticed the thick chain that was hanging from his belt to the big wallet.

?Get lost old man, these aren?t for sale,? replied the same guy.

I glanced at his friend and saw a face full of fear - at how his ?date? was responding to the huge man in front of them. I quickly realized that the guy that had spoken was pretty drunk and I don?t think he realized to who or what he was speaking. I then glanced at MD and caught a slight change in his demeanor. A slender, telling smile crept across his face and I watched as the muscles in his arms tensed a little.

?Maybe you misunderstood me, little fella. I wasn?t really asking for your helmet, I was telling you that I was going to take it and I felt like I should give you something in return. Now I?m not so sure that you deserve the benefit of my generosity. So, let me begin again, shit-for-brains.? MD said this as he reached out and placed his massive hand around the top of one of the helmets.

His long, thick fingers wrapped around the object ? covering it almost completely. He lifted it off the table and it looked like the hand of a massive basketball player palming a small Nerf ball. I saw the fingers slowly compress inward and at the same time I heard a popping sound that filled the entire place. Suddenly, the helmet shattered into hundreds of pieces and fell to the table. MD had crushed the piece of fiberglass as if it had been cardboard.

?Oops, look what I accidentally did. Sometimes I just don?t know my own strength. It?s amazing the power this old man has. Now, gentlemen, I could do the same thing to your heads or you could give me the other helmet. It?s your choice. What?s it going to be? I suggest, however, that you don?t make a massive man like me wait too long. There?s no telling what I might do. Know what I mean?? MD smiled as he asked his questions ? he, of course, knew what the answer would be even before the words left his mouth. These guys might have been drunk, but they knew insane power when they saw it and they weren?t going to argue with a man that had the kind of strength that this muscle daddy had just shown. The quiet guy leaned forward and sheepishly pushed the helmet across the table towards MD. The big man chuckled a little and then put his hands on the table so his big arms were in the two guys? faces. ?I bet both of you have fucking hard boners from seeing this muscle daddy crush that helmet, don?t you??

?Yes sir,? was the simultaneous soft reply from both men.

?That?s what I like to hear boys, that?s what I like to hear. It was a pleasure doing business with you. And because I?m feeling generous tonight, here?s eight hundred for the two helmets. The extra is for letting me show off. Yep, I?m feeling mighty generous, don?t you think?? he asked as he looked at the men with a big grin. They both nodded their heads. ?I?m feeling real good because you see that pretty thing standing behind me?? Both men leaned way out to see passed MD?s wide shoulders and huge arms. They stared at me and I didn?t know what to do, so I just raised my hand and gave them a small wave. They both leaned back in and looked at MD. They nodded their heads to confirm that they had seen me. ?That?s my new prize ? and isn?t he mighty handsome?? Again, both men nodded their heads quickly, not wanting to make this huge man angry in any way. ?Yeah, I thought you?d both like him, but don?t even think about talking to him, hear me. He?s all mine and this muscle daddy doesn?t like to share. And I leave both of you with one thought that will probably fill your wet dreams for the rest of your lives. This muscle daddy is going to give his new boy anything he ever needs or wants and two punks like you aren?t going to stand in my way. Do I make myself clear??

?Yes sir,? they both answered quickly.

MD stood back up and kind of rolled his shoulders as he stuck out his enormous chest and lifted his arms slightly. It dawned on me that MD was saying all of this not to intimidate or make the guys understand anything. No, he was showing off for his new boy ? me. I still couldn?t completely grasp what was happening. It all seemed like some intense dream, but when I felt MD?s huge paw grab the back of my neck and pull my face to his for a deep kiss I was reminded how real it all was. He sucked my mouth for a few seconds and our lips made a popping sound as they separated, like a cork being released from a champagne bottle. MD looked back down at the two men as he maneuvered my body back into the crowded bar.

?See ya, little men,? he said and we disappeared into the sea of people.

I glanced up at my muscle daddy and found him looking down at me with a big smile. This made me smile back. A rush of warmth swept over my body and my cock pulsed harder.

?You liked that didn?t you, Dexy-boy,? he asked jokingly.

?Yes sir. Very much, sir.? I replied instantly.

?Don?t worry, there will be plenty more of that very soon. Right now we need to get you a jacket.? MD said this as he looked up to survey the crowd again. ?And I see the perfect one for you. Here we go, little Dex.?

MD basically lifted me slightly off the floor with the big hand he had at the back of my neck. I felt like a small kitten being transported by its mother. There was some pain, but the awareness of how easily he lifted and moved me around made it all okay. I soon saw where we were headed. There were two guys in dark leather jackets leaning up against the wall near the dartboards. They were talking to each other, but they were mainly surveying the crowds. It would be hard for me to describe their faces when they noticed the huge man coming towards them. I?m pretty sure neither guy even registered that I was there, they were too busy staring at MD. Their mouths dropped open wide and I could tell they started to breathe a little heavier than before. Both men knew they were looking at what some people would call a ?walking wet dream.? MD smiled at them as he approached. I glanced at the crotches of the two guys and was not surprised to see both cocks hardening at the same time. It was almost as if there was a race to see which man could get to full mast the quickest.

?What?s with the faces, gentlemen? Haven?t you seen this much muscle before?? MD asked as he bounced his swelling pecs.

?Fuck no,? said one guy as the other simply shook his head ? he was either saying no or making sure he wasn?t hallucinating.

?Well, this muscle daddy needs a little favor. My new little boyfriend needs a jacket and I was hoping I could make a deal with you two,? MD said turning to look at me. I noticed that neither man took their eyes off of the muscles in front of them. I was still invisible to them. ?Anyway, fellas, I was wondering if we could make a little wager. I?d like to bet you that I can make both of you pop the biggest wad you?ve ever released at the exact same moment. If I?m not able to do it, then you both win a night of unconditional muscle worshipping with me, but if I win, then you need to give me one of your jackets. I have a hunch that you?d be willing to go along with my little bet, because you?re going to get some pleasure either way.?

The two men turned to look at each other ? their faces full of astonishment at the opportunity that was presenting itself. They turned back to MD and just stared at his body for a few minutes. The muscle daddy in front of them decided to tense his torso just to give the boys a glimpse of what might be coming their way. I sensed that, unlike the two earlier guys, these fellows realized there wasn?t a choice in the matter. They simply nodded their heads in agreement, which made MD very happy.

?I?m happy you two are betting men. Step away from the wall, little fellas, and let me squeeze this colossal body behind you. The two men moved forward and I watched as MD slid his big frame behind them. He let his huge arms drape over each man?s outside shoulder. MD stood about a foot taller than both guys. It was an incredible sight to see the muscle daddy?s bulging biceps right beside the two men?s faces. MD?s upper arms were wider and thicker than either guy?s head. MD bent down slightly and his arms slid a little further down both bodies. He then bent his thick, trunk-like forearms upward, so that each man?s chin rested right in the nook. Both men had an enormous bicep on one side of their face and a muscled thick forearm on the other.

Without warning, MD began to flex both arms at the same time and raised the giant limbs slightly upward ? causing both guys to stand on their tip toes. I watched as a hard, bulging bicep and a vein-covered, massive forearm smashed each man?s face. I could tell that both guys were in muscle heaven because they had giant smiles across their face. I could also make out the equally giant bulges in their pants, which confirmed that they liked feeling this muscle daddy?s hard skin pressed into their face as he flexed.

?Yeah, boys, feel that big hard muscle pressing into your face. It?s getting hard to breathe, isn?t it? And this muscle man hasn?t even begun to flex hard. I bet with each squeeze of these giant arms your cocks get closer to exploding. Yeah, you?re getting a taste of real power now, boys. This is just a little pump; just think what I could do to your heads if I really let loose. Yeah, you know I could crush concrete blocks with these bad boy biceps. You?d like to see that, wouldn?t you little men? Well, it?s now time for me to win our little bet. Feel the power of a real muscle daddy!? The big man?s words were turning me on very much, not to mention the two men.

With that, MD flexed his arms really hard and straightened his back at the same time. The feet of both men left the ground. I could barely see their faces now because of those muscle arms squeezing so tightly. Hard muscle surrounded them completely. And as if the two men were set to the same timer, both bodies started to simultaneously jerk wildly. Even though their mouths were basically covered by stone-like muscle, I heard screams of pleasure. The two guys finally stopped flailing around like rag dolls and became very limp ? just hanging from MD?s rock hard arms. I saw the beginnings of cum spots appearing at their crotches and streaking down their legs. MD lessened his flex and both men slid down to the ground, against the big man?s body. He let his big hands slide down to hold them in place. It was obvious that both men were out cold ? either from the lack of oxygen or because MD?s body had overwhelmed them.

?Well, Dex, it looks like young fellas today can?t handle their muscle, doesn?t it.? MD said as he gently put both guys on a bench nearby. He pulled the leather jacket off of one of them and then leaned the two men against each other. Two big smiles remained on their faces. MD handed me the jacket. ?Try this on.?

I put on the jacket and realized it was way too big. I looked up at the muscle daddy in front of me and saw that he was smiling and giving me a look of approval. He motioned for me to turn around and so I did.

?That?ll be perfect, Dex. You?ll grow into it after some months of working out with me.? His words thrilled me in a way that was unexplainable. The thought of growing bigger along side of this big daddy made my cock ache for major release. MD was very aware of the affect his words had on me. He let out a loud laugh and then clamped his big hand at the back of my neck. ?Well, now that we?ve got you a helmet and jacket, I think it?s time for a little trip. Let?s go.?

Again, MD moved my body through the crowd and up the stairs to the top bar, as if he were holding a stuffed animal in his hand. When we stepped onto the sidewalk, outside of the bar, the big guy brought my face to his and gave me another powerful kiss. The stubble on his face and the pressure from his hand caused a little pain, but the warmth and softness of his lips helped me to ignore it. When he was finished kissing me, he threw his head back and let out an primeval yell that made shivers run down my body. Then, as if he were overcome with lust-filled passion, he bent over and pushed his wide right shoulder into my stomach. His hand slid from my neck down to my ass and then he pulled me tightly into him. He stood up and my body rose easily ? supported by his massive arm and shoulder. He carried me down the street this way as he continued to let out loud yells that echoed off of the surrounding buildings.

MD finally stopped and put my body back down on the ground. I turned and gazed at the largest Harley Davidson I?d ever seen. Of course a man of his size would need a big bike ? why did I expect anything different. He slid onto the bike and then reached over to grab me at the waist. He lifted me up into the air and placed me on the seat in front of him.

?I want you to ride in front of me so I can play with your cock and balls all the way to Palm Springs.? He said as he slid two of his fingers down the front of my pants and squeezed my hardened cock, causing it to erupt in what I knew would be the first of many painful orgasms. The force of my ejaculation shoved my body into his brick-wall of a chest. MD reached up and wrapped his other hand around my upper body, holding me firmly as I convulsed in pleasure. ?Yeah, that?s it little Dex. Show daddy how much you like his body. Let this big man?s muscles make you pump your juice hard. This is going to be one fun ride to Palm Springs.?
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 07:29 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm going to Palm Springs next Thursday. If MD is NOT there, I'm gonna be pissed! :-)

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 08:17 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
woah!

I "lost it!" Made big mess in my skivvies and it's ALL YOUR FAULT! Thank you! Thank you VERY MUCH!

Cheers!

- TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Awesome, awesome stuff man. I can't begin to tell you how hot I find MD, my only question is will we ever find out how old this incredibly muscled man is?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2009, 02:35 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Love this hot story! Will the next chapter be out soon?
  #6   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 02:25 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
I had to go back through 15 pages of story titles to find this one, Londonboy. Now that you have finished "Awakening the Shy Muscleman," which many of us obviously enjoyed, will you please return your considerable talents to finishing this story? Pretty please???
  #7   Add to gladfanuk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:23 AM

gladfanuk is on a distinguished road
Yes, I agree...I loved where this was going! Please!
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 04:27 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Let me be a librarian first:

O's site is an excellent place to find all an author's works in one place (provided the author is on O's list!) You'll find Londboy's stories here:

http://www.pridesites.com/omelissoko...boy/index.html

As for my re-reaction to my re-reading:

<THROB>

What Diego said!

<THROB>

Thanks for bringing it back to the top of the list, Diego!

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Bump!

Guys,
Thanks for the bump to this story. I think I need a little more MD in my life too! I'll try to return to it soon. Thanks, Richard, for the reminder of O's great site. I'm so honored he includes my stories. Here's to librarians! I'll try to write more of our muscle daddy's tale soon. Thanks again for the encouragement.
  #10   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 04:24 PM

condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Uhhh, I gotta go clean up.....
  #11   Add to tjstoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 05:13 AM

tjstoys is on a distinguished road
Damn! That was hot! He made three guys come at the same exact time. :-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options