The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Diet & Nutrition
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Diet & Nutrition What you need to eat in order to grow.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to strappinstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM
*Results may vary.

strappinstud is on a distinguished road
Does anyone have experience using Ribose? I want help with low energy & slow recovery

I'm considering investing in some Ribose to add to my supplements (creatine, beta-alanine, and whey protein). I'm looking for something that will help me with recovery better after workouts.

I was diagnosed with low thyroid a year ago and I still have issues with low energy. I'm taking synthroid (50 mcgs) right now but later this month I am having all my blood work done again (including testosterone levels) to see about adjusting, changing, or adding to the thyroid medication.

Any feedback on ribose and anything else that helps with energy and recovery would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.
  #2   Add to inflated's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2009, 07:56 AM

inflated is on a distinguished road
Probably your best bet to compliment what your M.D. is doing for your thyroid issues is to see a Chiropractor. Very often thyroid issues can be helped with the use of chiropractic and your energy can be improved as well. I really appreciate what my Chiropractor has been able to do for me.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options