The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 11:24 AM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
Falseyedee's The Office Boy, Part Two

I was totally freaked out. I didn?t know what to do. I couldn?t report him to the HR manager. He?d told me not to tell. He could say almost anything about me. I could lose my job. It was only my word against his. What did he mean? ?We could play?? I was humiliated and embarrassed and totally turned on. I wanted to hide. I managed to keep my distance for the rest of the day. He didn?t seem to notice. Or did he?

Over the weekend, I couldn?t think about anything else. What the hell was I going to do? I couldn?t avoid him forever. We work together. He is my subordinate. At some point, I?d have to face him. I was terrified. I had no idea what might happen. I only knew that just remembering what had gone on in that elevator totally turned me on. It was terrifying, but it was hot. That kid was fucking strong. He?d handled me like a rag doll. I was actually sore from my exertions against his superior strength. I tried to tell myself it was because he?d caught me off guard in an enclosed space. Yeah. That was it.

On Monday I went to work with my heart in my throat. He came in looking hot in tight jeans and a snug long sleeved polo type shirt. I tried not to look at him. But I couldn?t help myself. He looked great dressed like that. His arms filled the sleeves well enough that I could see his biceps ball up and relax as he moved around. He acted like nothing had happened. I?d make sure that my office door was opened whenever he came in to see me. I tried not to be alone with him, found excuses to leave just as he came in.
I was on pins and needles. Coworkers would walk by my office and I?d startle. I found myself peaking around corners trying to avoid seeing the Office Boy any more than I absolutely had to. I?m sure he noticed. I know he noticed.

Wednesday I had to work late and figured he?d go home at 5. Right before 6, I was packed up my stuff and headed out. I was walking down the corridor toward the lobby when Ben stepped out in front of me. He stood in the corridor, with his arms crossed over his chest.

?Where do you think you?re going, Bob?? he asked.

?I?m just, uh,? I struggled for words, while I looked around trying to see if anybody would see.

?We?re here alone, Bob. It?s just you and me.? He uncrossed his arms and put his hands on his hips. ?Answer me: where do you think you?re going??
?Home,? I managed to squeak out.

?Home? Really? Bob, you?ve been avoiding me. We can?t have that. You need me. You need to be around me, to watch me and lust after my muscles and admire my body. Do you understand? If you keep trying to avoid me, Bob, it will just be worse for you. We won?t be able to play. Do you understand?? He looked at me with his green eyes. ?I don?t think you do.?
He reached down and pulled off his shirt. Oh, my, God. His torso is amazing. His muscles aren?t huge, but they are perfectly formed and hard as rocks. He looks like a Michelangelo sculpture, chiseled from marble.

?Put down your stuff, Bob.?

I put down my bag. He stepped forward and to my right, forcing me again, back against the wall of the corridor. He grabbed me, pulled me away from the wall, bent his knees just a little, and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezed me in a bear hug and stood up, lifting me up off the floor! He squeezed me tighter expelling most of the air from my lungs while my feet dangled a good foot off the floor.

?You see, Bob,? he said, without any hint of exertion in his voice, ?I am a fuck of a lot stronger than you are. What do you weigh? Don?t answer, not that you can, I?ll guess.? He almost tossed me up, catching me in another bear hug, squeezing me even tighter. ?I?d say you?re about 225 pounds, Bob. Is that right??

I nodded. I had both hands on his pecs, pushing against their unyielding hardness, trying to force myself loose.

?Oh, you can try to get loose, Bob, but you won?t succeed.? He squeezed me tighter still. ?You see, Bob, I?m a fuck of a lot stronger than you are. I only weigh 180 pounds, Bob. You outweigh me by 45 pounds! And look at us, Bob! Look. At. Us.? He applied even more pressure.

I was pounding on his pecs now, like a little kid. My hands just bounced off. It hurt and I was breathing shallowly in his Herculean grip.

?Yeah, Bob, you outweigh me by 45 pounds. The sad, old, out of shape, former bodybuilder caught in the bear hug of a strong, young, muscle stud, unable to get loose. I only weigh 180 pounds, Bob! And it?s ALL muscle.? He gave me another squeeze to make his point. ?Look at us, I have lifted you up off the floor, your feet dangling like ropes, and you?ve responded by beating my chest like a little GIRL, Bob. I can hardly feel your weak pitter patter on my chest.?

Ben applied even more pressure squeezing the last bit of air out of my lungs as he laughed. Just before I was about to pass out, he released me, letting me fall to the floor. He stood over me, hands on his hips laughing at me.
?Bodybuilder? Bodybuilder? Where?s your muscle now, Bob? How long?s it been since you?ve even thought about the weight room? Look up at me, Bob. Look up at me!?

I was still trying to get my breath and I looked up at him. He looked magnificent, really. His bare, muscular torso and arms pumped up from having lifted my weight and nearly squeezing the life out of me.

Ben leaned down, grabbing my face with both hands and half dragging my ass up off the floor and back onto my feet, saying as he did, ?See, Bob, this is what I mean by ?we can play?. You like this. I know you do. I can see it in your eyes and I could feel your cock getting hard when I had you in the bear hug. Every time I gave you a squeeze, Bob, your cock got harder.? He laughed. ?Yeah. I?ve got your number, MISTER Antonelli. We can play like this, but, Bob, you?ve got to be a good old muscle queen. There are rules. Do you understand??

I nodded. Rules.

?Not a word to anybody. Understand??

I nodded.

?Good. You must not avoid me. Understand??

I nodded.

?Good. You must look at me with admiration at all times especially when others are in the room. Understand??

I nodded, and swallowed hard, a look of panic set on my face.

?Good. It won?t be that bad, Bob, you won?t be the only one. Next, you must refer to me as The Office Boy, when others are around, not by name. Understand??

I nodded.

?Good. You must call me Mister Office Boy when we are alone. Understand??

I nodded.

?If you follow these rules, we can play. You must follow the rules. If you don?t we will not play. And things could get difficult for you around the office. Understand??

I nodded.

?Do you think nodding is enough, Bob??

?No, sir,? I whispered.

?Louder! No, who??

?No, Mr. Office Boy,? I managed to say in something resembling my normal voice.

?Good. Now, let?s play some more.?

He grabbed me, spun me around, grabbed both arms and used his shirt to tie my hands behind my back. When they were good and snug, he spun me around again, bent his knees and lifted me up over his shoulder like a sack of potatos.

?See, Bob, how much fun we can have?? He walked down the corridor back toward the drafting room. ?It?s like we were made for one another, Bob. Do you agree??

?Yes, Mr. Office Boy.?

?Good, old muscle queen! You learn quickly. Yes, you like my body. You like my muscles. You like my strength. It scares you. It intimidates you. But that just makes me even more admirable to you, doesn?t it, Bob??

It was true. All of it. ?Yes, Mr. Office Boy,? I whispered.

?What?s that, old muscle queen? I didn?t hear you.?

?Yes, Mr. Office Boy,? I said louder.

?Good, you old muscle queen. You mustn?t mumble. Understood??

?Yes, Mr. Office Boy,? I said loudly.

?Good. Yes, you need me. You need my strong, muscular, intimidating presence to remind you about what you love, what you had, what you lost. You need to be dominated and controlled by me because it completes you.?
He laughed. Was he right about that? I wasn?t sure. I had to think about this. He had walked through the drafting room back toward the copy-mail room where his work station was. He had to put me down to get through the door. He pushed me through into the copy-mail room, and shut the door.

?Yes, you old muscle queen. You need me. And I,? he paused, looking directly at me with his startling green eyes, ?and I enjoy feeling your pathetic attempts to exert your strength. I enjoy your fear, your admiration and your worship. I enjoy that look in your eyes when you realize just how much stronger I am than you.?

He wasn?t the least bit tired from having bear hugged me into submission then picking me up and carrying me half way across the office. He wasn?t breathing hard. He wasn?t perspiring. He pushed me down onto my knees so that I had to look up at him. I didn?t mind, really. As scared as I was, he was gorgeous.

?Talk to me, old muscle queen.?

Talk to him? What did he want? What the fuck was I supposed to say?

?Yes, Mr. Office Boy. Talk to you. Yes, uh, what would you like me to say, Ben, sir, Mr. Office Boy?? I was panicking.

?Good Lord, you old muscle queen, get it right or we can?t play.?

?Yes, Mr. Office Boy. I?m sorry, Mr. Office Boy. I?ve never done this before, Mr. Office Boy. I don?t know what you want.?

He didn?t respond.

?Mr. Office Boy.?

?Talk to me, you old muscle queen. You know what I want to hear. You know what you want to say. Talk to me, you old muscle queen.?

I wasn?t really sure what that meant. My mind was swimming. I just started talking. ?Uh, Mr. Office Boy, uh, you are so strong. I can?t believe how easily you have been able to dominate me.? He smiled. This was it. It was what he wanted to hear. And it was what I had been longing to say. ?Uh, Mr. Office Boy, you are so fucking strong! It was totally awesome to feel just how strong you are back in the elevator. That was incredible to me. I?ve never wrestled or anything. I?ve only worked out. So, I?ve never experienced another man?s strength before. Ben,? he frowned at me, ?uh, Mr. Muscle, uh, Mr. Office Boy, I had no idea how strong you were. When you came to the office, I thought you were cute, with a decent body, but I didn?t know how muscular you were and had no idea how strong you are, Mr. Office Boy.?

?So, you old muscle queen, you aren?t as dumb as I thought you were. But you are even weaker than I thought were. See, I thought that you, as a former bodybuilder, would still have some muscle on you, that you?d still have some strength to go with that size.? He shook his head sadly, looking me up and down. ?But you are just a sorry, old muscle queen. Still. I think we can have some fun.?

He actually struck a pose, lifting his right arm up and flexed his biceps, shifting his shoulders to the right and left, tensing his abs.

Without thinking, I blurted out, ?Shit, that?s hot.? He glared down at me. ?Mr. Office Boy, you are so hot.?

He smiled. I had to remember to address him correctly.

?Well, I think that?s enough for tonight, old muscle queen.? He grabbed me under the arms and lifted me to my feet, then turned me around. He untied my arms and pushed me out the door. ?Remember the rules, Bob.?

I stumbled out of the room and made my way to my stuff in the corridor and went home, my mind racing with unformed thoughts and fears.

If you?ve enjoyed this installment of The Office Boy, you might enjoy the other stories by Falseyedee at http://www.musclefiction.com. Many of the stories have exclusive illustrations by the artist Archangel Robriel. The illustrations have been specially commissioned for MuscleFiction.com. It is a membership site with very affordable rates. Check it out, read the free sample story. You might like it!

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 12:27 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
To Each his own.....I guess....

I honestly don't get the appeal of stories like this, unless you identify with the Office Boy character. Who wants to identify with the guy who is being insulted and humiliated?

Oh well....something for every taste

#3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdlftr View Post
I honestly don't get the appeal of stories like this, unless you identify with the Office Boy character. Who wants to identify with the guy who is being insulted and humiliated?
People that enjoy that, duh.
  #4   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 04:56 PM

i think we've established that this kind of story is not everybody's cup of tea. but be patient. the story develops. the characters learn. there is muscle. there is hotness. [at least i hope so!]

be nice to one another. and do comment. i'm a big boy. lol.

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #5   Add to pittgymguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 06:55 AM

pittgymguy is on a distinguished road
OK man we get it, Office Boy is a freakin' powerhouse of young muscle. Time for Bob to hit the gym, get some roids flowing through is once championship level body and take on Mr. Office Boy.....
  #6   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 10:59 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
The dominant younger man theme is very popular,
  #7   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:11 AM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I love it, I have always enjoyed seeing smaller men take on, defeat, overpower, lift, and dominate bigger men, so this story hits the exact right spot with me.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #8   Add to picmeup's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 09:43 AM

picmeup is on a distinguished road
wow, that is incredible!! as many of you know, I am really into being lifted and carried. And to have the dominee be over 200 lbs. is even hotter. I am 6'1 245 lbs and have always had a fettish of being picked up and carried, but find it hard to find someone to do it. I had my first experience just a few weeks ago where I was finally lifted over head. (my ultimate fantasy)
  #9   Add to Larry Bommer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:50 AM

Larry Bommer is on a distinguished road
It's so hot when you're suddenly just another heavy weight for an easy lift and the muscleboy takes his strength for granted. He doesn't know his own strength but you sure do!
  #10   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 05:46 PM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Well done....I look forward to the next installment.
  #11   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 12:23 PM
Musclecult

Well, this story is exactly my cup of tea, falseyedee! Many thanks for writing it; I'm looking forward to what I hope will be a LONG story arc!
  #12   Add to bpharv68's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 04:49 PM

bpharv68 is on a distinguished road
Great Story and finally something different

Where ever you go with it, great start. Someone has to like being the smaller one or else there is no point in anyone getting bigger. From the story, they both clearly enjoys it.

Take it where you will, but I want the office boy to get bigger and more dominant.
  #13   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 11:46 AM
Musclecult

Office Boy

An increasingly bigger, more dominant Office Boy would be just what the doctor ordered! Hope you're planning on bestowing another episode on us soon, falseyedee!
  #14   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 12:24 PM

oh, yes, there is a part three under way, with outlines for a part 4 and 5 and 6 and so on taking shape!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #15   Add to b.spencer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Gaining Muscle Rep by Rep

b.spencer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to b.spencer
I'm glad new parts are coming. This is one of my favorite stories on the site. Perhaps because it is one of my fantasies I would LOVE to experience in real life.
  #16   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
That's good to hear, Falseydee, I hope they keep the same basic properties of the first two, I do love to see smaller guys lifting, overpowering, and generally dominating bigger guys. The bigger size difference the better, imo.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #17   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2009, 06:56 AM
Musclecult

Part 3, with outlines for parts 4, 5, 6 and more??? <subsides into a state of bliss> So there IS a God! Many thanks, falseyedee; I'm sure I'm not the only one hugely looking forward to this!
  #18   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 05:53 AM
Musclecult

Needed to give this classic a bump! Hope part 3 is still on the way!
  #19   Add to flexdbicep's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:26 PM

flexdbicep is on a distinguished road
I'd like to see ONE muscle story where the muscle god wasn't an arrogant prick and actually LIKED showing off his strength without being a jerk.
  #20   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 05:43 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
So - Three months in and no part 3. PLEASE - stop posting replies to this story and bringing it to the front of the line. Obviously just a waste of time. The only reason why I am posting today is because someone else has posted and brought it to the forefront again. Let it die if falseyedee doesn't want to post again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Musclecult
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2004

Needed to give this classic a bump! Hope part 3 is still on the way!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Musclecult - you didn't.
  #21   Add to 1bigwoof's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2010, 05:16 AM
MASS Matters

1bigwoof is on a distinguished road
Update?

Quote:
Originally Posted by falseyedee View Post
oh, yes, there is a part three under way, with outlines for a part 4 and 5 and 6 and so on taking shape!
I know you had serious issues keeping you busy last year but also know that you've been posting again pretty regularly. Will you be posting additional parts? Thanks!
  #22   Add to ilikmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM

ilikmusc
My housecleaner came in today. He's 5'8 and 152 lbs. He knows he drives me wild, since his muscles always push at his shirt and I notice and comment. He always giggles. Today when he came in, he asked how I was. I was down for a number of reasons. "Down?" he asked. "Not any more." He pulled his shirt off over his head, tossed it on the table. His smooth brown skin was pulsing with defined muscle. He came over to me and put his arms around the small of my back and hoisted me...
I weight 220 lbs...and tossed me in the air and caught me. "See, now you're up!"
And of course, I had to say "In more ways than one...!" You see, these stories are not
necessarily fiction....things like that happen to me all the time. Looking forward to next installment falseyedee. marco
  #23   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 04:52 PM

marco/ilikmusc, thanks for sharing that story! i LOVE short muscular men. sounds like you've got a winner there! love it when muscle stories are true!

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options