The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:57 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Stepping Into Dad's Shoes Part 7

Stepping into Dad?s Shoes part 7

Aaron awoke on Saturday to the sound of knocking on his?well, his dad?s bedroom door. He slowly got out of bed as the door opened.

?Geez, dad.? Aaron covered up his now massive body with the blanket.

?Oh, sorry. It?s not like I haven?t seen any of that before, it being my body.?

?Yeah well dad, it?s my body this week so just don?t look at me naked alright? It feels weird. Hey, what time is it??

?7 o clock. I was wondering if you wanted breakfast. I?m making some.?

?Geez, it?s so early?I want to sleep in a little more.?

?Wow. I guess I just have your energy and biological clock and vice versa now. I?ll have to remember that. Just come in when you?re ready.?

Aaron?s dad Jake closed the door behind him and Aaron stretched out on the bed, touching his huge muscles. God, he felt so horny all the time! All he could think of was having sex. He stroked his cock and soon he was furiously masturbating. He thought of all the good looking guys at work. And some hot chicks, too. Altogether he masturbated three times before he was able to get up and take a shower. He looked at himself in the mirror and prepared to shave when a thought occurred to him. ?

I bet I can grow a beard all by myself now!? he thought. He smiled as he felt his stubble, which he was very proud of, and did several muscle poses. He had just learned he could make his pecs dance, so he did that both with and without a shirt. Aaron was becoming obsessed with how good he looked in his dad?s body.

He stumbled into the kitchen only to watch a frustrated Jake trying to make pancakes.

?Sorry, son. I don?t know what?s wrong with me today.? Aaron looked at all the failed pancakes, mushy piles of goo collecting on a plate.

?Here, you better let me handle this. I can make some up in no time.? Jake weakly protested but Aaron shooshed him by assuring he could make them faster. Soon a whole pancake breakfast had been whipped up. Father and son sat on the couch. Jake found himself really getting into the Saturday morning cartoons on cable?some of them were from the 90s and seemed to be pretty cool ones that he had missed after he had given up watching cartoons on Saturdays.

Aaron laughed. ?You like these, dad??

?Yeah, some of them. I just haven?t watched cartoons in a while, I guess. So what do you want to do today??

Aaron scratched his stubble. ?I thought maybe you could?me and you could go to the carnival? They?re here in town this weekend.?

?Really??

?Yeah, didn?t you read about it in the paper??

?I guess not. I?ve been really busy this week?haven?t had a chance to do much reading.?

?Well we can?t get home by bus, so if we go then one of us has to drive.?

?Oh no. You are not driving.?

?Come on, dad!? Aaron whined To anyone that didn?t know their situation, it would have looked incredibly odd for such a huge muscular man to beg a little kid as Aaron kept doing. ?I can learn in the parking lot.?

?You?re only in 6th grade.?

?Yeah but I?m tall now! I can learn! I did a good job at your work for you! Come on dad, what do you say? You can go on all the rides and?and eat cotton candy.?

?Huh. Boy, cotton candy sure does sound good for some reason.? Jake?s mouth watered mysteriously all the time now at the mere mention of sugar.

?And it will be so much fun! We didn?t get to go to the cabin in the woods. Come ON. When ELSE am I gonna get the chance??

?Oh?all right. BUT you have to convince me that you?ll be able to make it out okay. We may have to spend most of today training you and then tomorrow go to this thing.?

Aaron did a dance in his dad?s body and accidentally knocked over the coffee table. ?Man, sorry dad! I still have to watch things?I?m not used to being so big!?

Downstairs, father and son had dressed and Aaron slid into the driver?s seat for the very first time. He felt the awe of it and smiled with glee. He was overwhelmed by how cool this was. If only his friends could see him!

Over the next hour his father told him what everything was and how it worked. Slowly he was allowed to back up out of the parking overhang. The parking lot was right next door to the apartment complex and before he knew it Aaron was turning circles and stopping and making turns all by himself! He felt so powerful being the driver. A look of worry and concern filled his father?s voice.

?What is it, dad? What?s wrong? Aren?t I doing okay??

?N-no?I?m just a little shocked is all. You?re picking things up literally right away. Usually it takes weeks or even months to get to the point you?re reaching. I mean, this is really smooth work.?

?Hey, thanks! So can I drive us to the carnival now.?

?I?I don?t know. How about we do a test run around the block first.? Jake watched intently as his son drove in his place. He drove around the whole block paying attention to traffic signals and doing everything correctly.

?Well?geez this is amazing. You?you are a good driver. How are you doing this??

?Honestly, dad?I think it?s like?being in your body I can remember how to do some stuff. Like all those things I did at work. I just knew how to do them or somethin??

?Okay. Maybe it?s just that good old time magic. Let?s go have ourselves a carnival!?

On the road, Aaron sometimes felt the need to drape his arm out the window when he was stopped at a light?people had a tendency to want to check him out and he was getting used to smiling back. He loved the attention but dad didn?t seem to notice.?

?Man, how much longer until we?re there?? Jake asked, sounding very much like a pre-pubescent kid.

?We?ll get there soon?you know where it is Dad, it takes at least 45 minutes to get out there.?

?Oh right. Of course. Maybe I should check the map anyway to make sure we know where to park.? Jake opened the glove compartment. A cigar rolled out. Without even thinking about it Aaron took it and while was driving chewed off the end and spit it out the window and propped it in his mouth. He reached over for the lighter that was also there when his dad said in a pipsqueak voice ?wha-what are you doing??

Aaron pulled over so he could light his cigar. ?Sorry, dad,? he said sexily while his mouth was full of stogie ?I shouldn?t try to light this while driving.?

?No that?s?YOU DON?T SMOKE!?

?Dad, I?m in your body now so it?s okay. You smoke these things.?

?Yeah but I?m an adult!?

?So am I!? Aaron puffed contentedly and Jake smelled the heavenly aroma as it filled the car.

?Look, it?s just a very grown up thing to do and?have you done this before??

?Yeah I did it last night. I just?wanted to know what it was like. Come on, don?t get mad.? Aaron said, not sounding to worried. Chomping his cigar he felt like such an adult that his cock grew hard.

?Well don?t get used to it. I don?t want you smoking once you get back in your body.?

?Okay, dad,? Aaron said, smiling.

Jake was uneasy with the way Aaron was taking this, but at least he was being a good driver. Jake was fairly happy with that and to a certain extent proud of how well his son really was handling being an adult. But at the same time he didn?t want Aaron getting too ahead of himself or cocky. He was still just a little boy deep down inside and not an experienced adult like him. He didn?t know about the ways of the world yet, not really. And smoking that cigar was making him fairly dizzy?he really wanted to be back in his own body! Looking up at his own body so much was also disorientating. He was beginning to think of Aaron as being an adult sometimes and that was just something he couldn?t do. He had to not treat Aaron like an adult because then he would get used to it. But in a public place he might have to if it were required.

?Alright dad, I think we?re here,? Aaron said, chomping his cigar which had burned down quite a bit.

?Wow, cool! I can hardly wait!? Jake said, surprising himself by how childish he sounded. ?I mean?that?s good.?

Inside the carnival were all sorts of rides and attractions. Jake and Aaron spent several hours the way they normally would at a carnival. Only Aaron was the one that took the strength test this time. He was so excited?last time he could barely lift the hammer! He slammed it down and sent the bell all the way to the top! A few people clapped and Aaron smiled deliriously.

Some rides though, dad couldn?t go on because he was too short. But he let Aaron go on them alone because he had always wanted to go on them. Aaron was giddy about that and afterwards the two made jokes about it being just like Big with Tom Hanks, only in reverse.

?You want a drink, dad?? Aaron said as sunset arrived.

?Yeah I could go for a beer right now.? Both man and boy smiled. ?Course that?s not gonna happen so I?ll take a lemonade. Aaron went over to the stand (it was so cool that he was the one with the wallet now and got to pay for everything.) and brought his dad back a lemonade and a beer for himself. ?Go easy, son. You?re driving tonight.?

?Okay, dad. I?ll just have this one.?

After they had finished Jake wanted to go shoot at the fake rifle range so Aaron gave his dad some money. While he was waiting a nice lady, who was pretty hot vocally noticed his huge sweaty muscles. They started talking and before Aaron knew what he was doing he was giving her his cel phone number (well dad?s anyway) and she was saying how sweet he was and not like a lot of arrogant guys she met. He liked to talk about real things. Aaron blushed as she felt his arm and said they should get together soon. Aaron said they would.

?How about tonight?? Jennifer asked.

?Yeah?yeah I could do that after d-uh Aaron goes to bed.?

?Okay. It was nice to meet you Jake,? she said in a funny way, smiling at him. He felt his cock throb. Aaron nodded happily.

?I?ll call you later. Uh?do you want to hang out with me and my son for a while??

?Sure, let me just go to the bathroom first.?

Jake was pretty tired so Aaron decided to lift him up with his now big strong muscles. Jake couldn?t believe it. Aaron actually placed him on his shoulders. It had been decades since anyone had done that.

?How?s that feel??

?Wow! Thanks,? Jake said, feeling a mixture of bewilderment and elation. His son?s back and shoulders were so immense and strong! It wasn?t hard for him to carry Jake at all! It was amazing! He had forgotten what it was like to be tall and when Aaron put him down after a while he felt a sense of disappointment at having to look up at all the grown ups once more. Before he knew it some woman was talking to his son. He had told Aaron not to talk to strangers! But then Aaron introduced them. It turns out he met this woman earlier.

So he decided to be nice and cordial and play the part. He didn?t appreciate this. He was constantly and increasingly calling Aaron ?Dad? by habit after about three hours passed. And Aaron kept referring to him as ?son?. It was embarrassing and sort of degrading. Jake was beginning to get into a bad mood.

Finally they were ready to leave. Jake was pretty tired.

?Did you have a good time, son?? Aaron asked when they were in the car.

?I?I?m your dad, Aaron!?

?OH RIGHT. Sorry, Dad! I got so caught up?I was calling you son for hours!?

?Yeah I know. That woman was really into you.?

?She was nice, Dad.?

?Yeah, well, let?s just get home. I?m about to fall asleep.?

?Dad, it?s only like 9 o clock.?

?Uh huh.?

Jake dazed in the car as Aaron drove, not worrying a bit about his eleven year old son driving around town in a big body. For some reason he just didn?t feel like worrying about it anymore. Before he knew it they were home. He rubbed his eyes.

?Man Dad, you must be wiped out. C?mon, let?s get you upstairs.?

Aaron locked the car. Dad had forgot to lock his side, he thought annoyed.

They got up and Jake went to bed and was asleep in no time. Aaron got on his cel phone and called Jennifer. Before he knew it she was knocking at the door. He nervously opened it.

They talked and watched some TV. And then she had her hand on his leg. If only the kids at school could see him now!

He smiled and not knowing what to do looked down and then started rubbing her arm. Then reached over and kissed her?a grown up woman with boobs! He picked her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom and shut the door.

Sunday morning Aaron woke up and had never felt better. Last night he had learned how to use a condom and fuck. He thought about the word. Fuck. He had fucked. Fucked a grown woman. He was now a total adult in every way, he thought.

He crept to the door with Jennifer and fondled her ass a little before she left and gave her a long good bye kiss. He shut the door and turned around to see his dad standing there in shock.

?What??

?Hi, Dad!?

?Aaron?that woman?we saw her yesterday. What were you doing with her??

?It?s called kissing, Dad.?

?Aaron..she she was a stranger.?

?Not anymore! We?re friends now, Dad.?

?Oh my God. OH MY GOD.?

?Dad, what is it??

?Aaron?did you do anything with her other than kissing??

?What do you mean, Dad??

?I mean?you know. Did you?did you two take your clothes off and do grown up things??

?You mean did we fuck? Yeah!? Aaron grinned broadly. ?You proud of me, Dad? She was really nice and so hot. Now I?m a real grown up, just like you!?

?No?no this can?t be happening. Oh, man. What have I done??

?Dad, are you mad??

?Aaron I?m getting my body back in a few days.?

?So??

?So that woman is gonna think that I want to be with her. And YOU! You are just a child. A child!?

Aaron flexed his biceps and looked at his father with a doubtful look. ?I dunno, Dad. I don?t feel like one. I mean?ever since we switched bodies I feel like, I dunno, good about my body. Real good. And like, confident. Like you!?

?I don?t believe this.?

?It?s just sex, Dad. Look, if it makes you feel any better I won?t have sex while you?re in the house from now on.?

?From now ON? You won?t have sex at all, not if I have anything to say about it!?

?Dad, she is a nice lady. She?s pretty. I just want to do everything that an adult does while I am one?I don?t want to go back to being a kid but I have to anyway. So I figure why not enjoy it? I?m gonna be back to being me soon. But now I know what sex is like?and it?s awesome! NONE of the other kids in my class have had sex like me.? Aaron grinned proudly.

?Okay?look?just promise me you won?t do anything else with her. This is only for a few more days and then we go back to normal.?

After this Jake had a long talk with Aaron to make sure he understood about how to have sex safely. Aaron promised he wouldn?t have sex again until he was in his own body and grown up for reals.

?I promise, Dad. Extra super swear.?

Jake sighed. ?Okay. Let?s just grab some breakfast.?

?Great. What would you like me to make??

?I thought I would make some eggs.?

Once again though, things didn?t go like Jake planned and his omelet got burnt. Aaron once again took over and before he knew it his son had made another excellent meal. Jake couldn?t wait until all this weirdness was over. At least it was Sunday. Nothing could go wrong on a Sunday?could it?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 07:03 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Awesome

Way to Go Orturo_grower! I usually don't like body switch stories but this one is really good. However, I am a huge fan of role reversal stories and I am liking where this is heading. I think I have an idea at least. Anticipating Ch. 8, which hopefully will not be the last chapter.
  #3   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2009, 10:52 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
This is a great story! I don't care at all if Aaron gets more confident, dominant or even abusive. If this is your fantasy - go with it all the way!
In any case, this is a great read. Thank you for this story! I am looking forward to the next installment.
  #4   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2009, 01:25 PM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
Really enjoying this, otaru! Mark me down on the "can't wait to see what's next" list.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 06:31 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Whoa! I just read this part of the story on CYOC like... today! Then I realized you had also posted part 8 on here, but not on CYOC? Regardless, still a great story! Keep up the good work!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options