The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:52 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Stepping Into Dad's Shoes

Hi. I started this story last year and am now continuing it, but I never put it on over at this site. It starts off as more a father/son body switch tale (rather rare around these parts) and then evolves with more and more transformations occurring.

?Stepping Into Dad?s Shoes?

Jake paused as he knocked on the door to his son?s room. Maybe tonight wasn?t the night to tell Aaron about the curse. But then, he was going to find out anyway. It might as well be tonight.

?Hey, son? Can I come in?? Jake entered and found Aaron on his bed, looking at his math homework. ?Studying math, huh?? He sat down on the bed beside him, using a comforting tone of voice. Aaron was eleven and not necessarily a spitting image of his father. Whereas Jake had firm features; wide chest and hefty muscles, rugged, clefted chin, prominent nose with sexy eyes to match, thick dark hair that curled some, and a dark five o? clock shadow, Aaron?s features were much softer in terms of what genetics had given his son. Aaron had flat hair, and although he didn?t have his fathers rugged good looks yet, Ben knew that he would grow up to look more like the men in his mother?s side of the family. That is to say, naturally thin, and weak chinned. Probably wouldn?t be into sports, but rather academics if he was lucky. Right now his cheeks were very unspotted and puberty was years away. Jake expected his son to have a growth spurt soon, genetically speaking. The kid was small even for his age. Hell, sooner than he expects, that?s a hell of a bit of irony, he thought. He slipped the photo album from his arm and put aside his son?s book.

?Aaron buddy, I wanted you to see something. This is a photo album full of pictures of me and your granddad.?

?Wow, grandpa looks so much different in these.?

?Yeah, but he?s still healthy for his age. Most men in our family age pretty well?? he said, looking at his son with concern. ?In fact, that?s kind of what I wanted to tell you about. Remember the talk we had where I told you all about what your body would go through when you hit puberty??

?Yeah,? Aaron said, muffling his response.

?Well?um?here?s the thing. I have a story for you. Now back in the first part of the book we can see pictures of your grandpa when he was a kid, with his dad. Now, back then it was the forties, it was a lot different. Your great grandpa worked several jobs, but his main job was as a pawn broker. This was in L.A., where after the war ended, the business developed into quite a good deal. One day, this Eastern European gypsy woman, a Roma, a lot of them had escaped the war by settling in the States, she comes in with some old gold rings. Great grandpa gave her some money to hold them for a while and if she couldn?t pay him back they were his after a certain time. Well, he wound up keeping them because she couldn?t pay, and she begged him, she even said she would work for him, cleaning, cooking, sweeping, but he wouldn?t listen. He had had a hard life, and it made him a hard man.? Jake took a deep sigh. ?Now what happened next, well, she basically told him he would have a curse put on him. ?With more innocent eyes? she said, ?you will look upon the world again?. Now here?s where it gets interesting. The next morning he wakes up?and he?s grandpa. He had woken up in his?son?s body.?

Aaron smiled. ?That?s so funny, dad,? and put his head on his folded hands. He smiled broadly. ?I thought you were gonna tell me a real story.?

?I am. I really am, Aaron. I?m not your uncle, I don?t pull your leg like that. Basically, they switched places. They didn?t tell anyone about it. Grandpa, in his son?s body, stayed in the shop and helped him to learn all the things he needed to do, in order to cover for a while. I don?t have the details, but they argued some and made up, but it was hell on them both. The world must have been a scary place for them both back then. They only had each other. Grandpa?s mother had passed on quite some time before. So at least they didn?t have that to contend with. Then, a week passed and they woke up as themselves, and promised each other they would never speak of it again. Back then, if you were crazy they locked you up and did some, well, pretty bad things that they don?t do anymore, nowadays. But then something interesting happened. Great grandpa tried to find the gypsy woman and couldn?t. She had disappeared without a trace. The rings were his. And they really weren?t rings, there was a pair of earrings, a bracelet, one big ring inset with a ruby, and a hairpin. They were all kept in an enameled case, and he shut it up in a safe so no one could ever touch them again. Grandpa has them now. And now, things get even?more interesting. Now, they had both thought that it was all over and done with. But I guess part of the curse remained afterwards?

?When I was the same age as grandpa was when he became his dad, the exact same age, I woke up one day to find?I was enormous. I had hair on my legs, a deep voice, I was in my dad?s bed. I panicked. I ran out the same time as he did, and I was taller than he was! Now, I won?t bore you with details now, but I was really scared and later pretty, well, excited about it. Dad, my dad that is, had taken very little sick leave, so he figured that it couldn?t hurt to take a week off and let the thing run its course. He did count it as a disease, you see. Only way to explain it scientifically, he told me. Course I think he was just making up for the fact he didn?t know what caused it. But he wanted me to remain calm, and it worked. I went out with my dad and got to hand money to people for the first time. I got to drive the car on a few occasions, he gave me lessons, and at one point I even tried a sip of beer. Okay, a few bottles of beer.? Jake smiled at the memory. His son smiled, obviously getting ideas. ?But a week later, bam, we woke up one morning and we were ourselves again. So as you can see, it?s a temporary thing. It?s just inevitable. Because, now uh, it?s almost time for you, buddy boy.?

?Yeah, right! This has to be a joke!? Aaron smiled and shook his small head. ?No way.? He stared into his father?s eyes for a time. The smile faded. ?No way,? he insisted.

?Tomorrow night, after we both wake up, we?re going to be each other. I?m going to be in your body, you?ll be in mine.?

?Just like that movie we saw last week! Vice Versa!?

?Yup.?

?And Big! And Like Father, Like Son!?

?I uh, wanted to prepare you a little, first.?

His son stared at him, incredulously.

?Dad??

?Yeah, son??

?What?s gonna happen, then? Do I have to go to your job?? His small voice cracked on ?job?.

?Well, see I knew about this in advance. So I arranged for a week?s vacation from the company. That gives us the chance to do this thing and get it over with and no one will be the wiser.? It was almost convenient that his son?s mother left when Aaron was only two. After finding out her husband was gay, it freed her from the responsibility she never wanted but felt compelled to fulfill. She left and never came back, feeling no obligations after he told her she had none and that he would care for Aaron as a single father. So at least that little detail wasn?t going to be a factor.

?So, I get to be you? A grown up? I get to be a grown up for a whole week??

?Yeah, I figured I?d tell your school you have chicken pox. You haven?t had them and if you do later we?ll tell them it?s something else.? He smiled. ?Look. This is?there?s no other way to describe it. It?s magic, Aaron. I just don?t want you to be afraid of it. The way I see it, the gypsy woman just wanted our family line to see things from a more innocent perspective, and maybe feel some of the fear she felt. She thought it was an appropriate punishment. Maybe the curse just isn?t powerful enough to hold after a while. Whatever the reason for it, we?ll get through it. I promise you.? He put a reassuring hand on his son?s shoulder.

?So?do I have to go to school tomorrow??

?Yes, of course. If I have to go to work, you have to go to school. That?s our agreement, right??

?Right,? Aaron said, reluctantly.

?Right. So one more day won?t hurt. Just pretend to be more tired than usual. It?ll help be more convincing.?

?Okay!? Aaron jumped on the bed somewhat, sitting on his knees. ?Hey, Dad? Can you teach me how to drive when I?m an adult? You said you would when I become one.? He smiled that cute little smile he gave whenever he wanted to get something. At least my kid?s a charmer, Jake thought.

?We?ll talk about that later. Namely when you?re taller than I am and can?t reach the gas pedals.? He kissed his son on the forehead and said good night.

I just hope he can sleep tonight. God knows I won?t.

Jake went to his room and went to bed, thinking his he and his son might have to switch rooms, to accommodate for the size ratio. He didn?t think he would like to sleep on his son?s much smaller bed, it was unfair to ask Aaron to do it.

It was all so surreal, but he had had plenty of time to prepare for it. In a few days, the journey would begin. He drifted off, thinking of the time he got to be his own father and how good it felt to be tall so suddenly, for the first time.

?Stepping Into Dad?s Shoes?
Chapter 2
The first thing that Aaron noticed when he woke up was how itchy he was. He had just had a great dream where he had been climbing a mountain. In the dream it was real easy, he just kept climbing without getting tired, and his dad kept lagging behind and slowing him down. He yawned, and everything felt a little funny. The feeling of his sheets was different. The bed was harder, too. He opened his eyes and saw a small table that wasn?t his. Holding an alarm clock that said 10:30. I?m gonna be late for school, he thought suddenly very worried about what dad would say. Then he remembered that he didn?t have to go to school today because?

He had hair on his arms. He made several gasps as he ran his hands over them and a baseball sized muscle that had grown over his arm. It was so large that he didn?t do anything but look at it for a few minutes, before realizing his legs were way down there. He had been sitting up and his feet were far away, down at the edge of the bed. He threw the sheet aside and got out of bed. The floorboards creaked and a loud thump noise he wasn?t used to came out of his landing. He was wearing a loose T-shirt, the thin kind that he didn?t have any of and before he knew it he was walking across his father?s bedroom and opening the door. He licked his lips to ease the dryness and felt stubble. He passed the door and was way up top, as if everything had shrunk immensely. He walked and then ran into the bathroom. His father! His father wasn?t in the bathroom, he realized. It was his reflection.

Aaron waved hello. His father waved hello. His reflection waved hello. There was plenty of light in the bathroom for him to see himself. As tall as the mirror now. He was wearing a blue and white backwards baseball cap, and his hand moved over his fine sheen of stubble. Try as he might, his father was one of those men who always had a shadow of it on his face. He could never get the shade of it off, and it gave him a really cool, GI Joe type of look that Aaron always wished he could have. And now he did. He smiled and the big man smiled, too.

?Wow,? he whispered, in a deep voice. ?Did I say that? Wow! Oh my God, dad! DAD!? He stumbled out of the bathroom. ?Dad, it happened! It happened, dad! I?m you! DAD!? His voice didn?t crack or screech, but just much louder than he had ever known it to be. Having a voice like this was kind of scary.

He heard some noises from inside and a shriek. Some more noises followed. Aaron?s bedroom door opened. A little boy cracked the door open. And then opened it slowly. The two looked at each other for a moment, Aaron panting heavily in his new big body.

?Dad??

?Yeah. It?s me, son. Holy shit.?

Jake realized he had gone to sleep in his underwear. He was now looking at his own crotch, close up. ?Maybe we better get dressed,? he added.

?Kay, dad.? The man went into the little boy?s bedroom and walked over to the dresser, and got out a pair of pants, which he then tried to get into. He looked helplessly over at his father, who it was still hard to think of as his dad since it looked like himself. ?Dad, can I wear some of your clothes?? he asked pitifully.

?Of course! None of your boy clothes is going to fit a grown man?s body, Aaron. Just go into my room and pick out a pair of jeans.?

?THANKS, DAD!? Aaron shouted and thundered past Jake, who was looking up with a helpless look of his own. His son was now gigantic! He followed just to make sure his son didn?t need any help. Aaron was putting on a pair of pants now taller than his whole body. After that Aaron took off the shirt and felt his chest. It was like he was wearing a bunch of clothing now, or like armor or something. Like when you wear something over you in sports, like the games he played last summer. He felt the thin layer of hair on his chest and smiled. Jake wasn?t sure if his son was proud or just excited. ?Dad, I?m so big! You?re so big! Look how big I am!? Aaron flexed his new man muscles like a wrestler would. ?Wow, dad,? he said one hand still feeling a pec, ?I mean when you told me I?d be you I kind of believed it but I thought maybe it was still a game or somethin?.?

?No,? said the little boy that was his father. ?It?s all too real. Now just put a shirt on. Here, this one.? He reached up to the bottom of one of his shirts, which was hard to get down, and brought it over to his son, who was looking at his dad with a funny look. ?You?re so little. I can?t believe it. This feels so good, dad! I?m sorry you couldn?t reach it. I can do it from now on, I promise!?

All of this was beginning to feel disorientating. Jake always knew that as far as being a physical specimen went, he was at the top of the A list. But looking up at his body and having it tower over him, even the biceps seeming to be mountainous objects, really sent him reeling. His new voice felt so puny, like a girl?s almost. He felt weak, but energetic. At least that was something. He realized he was still wearing pajamas with X-men on them. Pictures of muscled superheroes he didn?t resemble at all, almost mocking him as they smiled with their vain good looks. He went into his son?s room and picked out a shirt with a Disney logo on it and some pants. His son was waiting in the doorway, waiting.

?Hey, dad? What do we do now??

It was so strange to hear a grown man, even one with his own voice, asking him for directions like this. It was definitely for the best that they were staying out of the public eye this week.

?Well, first up, how bout some breakfast, champ??

Aaron followed his father downstairs into the kitchen. Brick walls loomed over him like they never had. The house had new dimensions now for Jake. The stairs were higher and he had to avoid falling, being used to a different kind of step. Aaron had the same problem, used to taking bigger strides on them to get up and down. Photos of the two arranged in tasteful arrangements made the situation seem that much more bizarre. Even though he felt he had been prepared for this, it was all a lot scarier for Jake than he had imagined.

Jake walked to the kitchen and looked far up at the cabinet above the stove. He jumped several times but couldn?t reach it.

?Son, could you get the cereal down, I have mini muscles here.?

Aaron walked over and casually flipped the cabinet open. He brought down several boxes and got down bowls from another cabinet, way up top.

This is humiliating, thought Jake. But, well, let him have his fun. Jake proceeded to make coffee and the smell filled the kitchen.

?Man, that coffee sure smells good, dad. Can I have some??

?Sure. Actually, I think I?ll skip it. I feel more awake than I thought I would.?

They ate breakfast, and Aaron marveled at how hungry he was. He slurped coffee like Jake would. Jake was surprised at how he now couldn?t stand the taste. He had tried some, experimentally and wrinkled his nose at it. It was odd how their senses were seemingly altered by their body switch.

?Hey, dad, what do you want to do today? It?s like we have a vacation.?

The doorbell rang.

Both Jake and Aaron looked at the door in panic. Jake had told everyone he?d be away. Who the hell could it possibly be?

?Should I get it, dad? Do you want me to??

?Sure, but just?get rid of them, tell them we?re about to go to the lake, that?s what I told everyone.?

?Okay.? Aaron walked to the door, marveling now at how he held his arms, since they were so big, he didn?t feel like just keeping them to the sides, but rather he felt his body naturally would saunter, so as to accompany his large frame.

He opened the door and found a sharply dressed businessman. It was Dad?s friend Jimmy!

?Hey, bud,? the man said, clapping Aaron on the shoulder. He walked in and clipped his cel phone shut. ?We have an emergency. The merger is in danger and it has to happen over the next few days or it?s all lost. Get dressed, your vacation is on hold. Jimmy walked in, smoothing his already smooth hair. He was in his late thirties, slightly balding, but thin with good muscles and he wore a dark charcoal gray pinstripe suit. Jake walked into the living room with his eyes bugging out of his head.

?What do you mean?? Jake asked.

?Oh, kid. Sorry, I know you guys were gonna go on a trip, but this is really important, cause if your dad doesn?t come with me we could both LOSE our jobs, so come on, buddy get a move on! Get dressed, come on out, I?ll drive you over so to save time.?

?But?I am dressed.?

Jimmy laughed. ?That?s cute, Jake. Move it. Look, Kreiber and Jakobs are at each others throats, we need you right now! The president of MorphCorp Enterprises just had second thoughts, we?ve been talking to his son all morning and some of his CEO?s and everyone is scrambling around just trying to find out what went wrong. So this is A list emergency, we could lose everything. So let?s get a move on!?

?Dad, could I talk to you? DAD?? Jake asked. Aaron looked confused and then finally got it.

?Oh, right. Sure.?

He followed his father, or as Jimmy would see it, his son, into the bedroom.

?Okay. SHIT. Okay. You are going to HAVE to pretend to be me.?

Aaron started wincing and crying. ?Dad! I can?t!?

Jake busily started picking out clothes, pulling them down from hangars.

?Take your clothes off and put these on. I?ll put the tie on after you?re done.? His son complied. ?Look, you can fake being sick once you?re there. Tell them I?m sick and you were going to cancel your plans to look after me. Tell them you think it?s the flu. I haven?t been sick in years, hopefully it will wash over. Then take a bus home, take the fourteen south. You got that?? His son?s huge head nodded in bewilderment.

?You can do this. You are really smart. All your teachers have said so, one of the smartest kids they?ve ever come across. And not that this is really a time to bring this up, but your IQ test was genius level. I just didn?t tell you because I didn?t want to inflate your ego. Now here,? he swung the tie around Aaron?s neck. ?I know you?ve met Daddy?s co-workers, but do you remember their names?? Jake rattled off descriptions and names and made Aaron repeat them.

Jimmy knocked at the door. ?Dude, hustle! We need to go yesterday!?

?Okay, kiddo,? said Jake. ?It?s showtime. Be back here as soon as you can. Okay??

?Okay.?

?I love you, Aaron. I have faith in you.?

?Okay. I love you too, Dad.?

Aaron walked over to the door, and Jake got vertigo looking up at both his son and colleague, who normally was shorter than him.

?Bye, son. Be good.?

?Okay, dad.? Jake said. ?Good luck.?

Aaron smiled a confident smile and Jake just found it too much. It was too much to ask of his son, and despite that smile, that smile that made him look adult, with the five o clock shadow and dashing masculine looks and proportions, there was a totally inexperienced human being inside with absolutely no clue as to how to perform the duty that was being expected of him.

He sat down on the bed as he heard the front door shut and he laid down and covered his head and moaned.

?I wonder if there?s anything good on TV,? he said out loud to no one in particular.

Stepping Into Dad?s Shoes Chapter 3
Aaron still hadn?t gotten used to being so big. He had never been in a car before where he could sit up and see everything. It was a lot neater this way. He was sitting in the passenger seat while Jimmy was going over what had happened. Aaron caught a glimpse of himself in the rear view mirror. It was so weird, looking at your reflection and it not being you, instead having your dad there. He touched his tie, which was now his, not his dad?s. His suit, on his big frame. He found he kept on having to touch it, and his face with the fine stubble on it to make sure it was all real. His hair was black now. And his muscles just felt?it felt so much better. The slightest move was enough so that he could feel how much heavier it was now, and the sensation was better than anything he?d ever experienced. He?d been trying to pay attention to everything, but it was so hard. He was enjoying being bigger for the first time ever.

?So that?s the story, they basically want us to smooth things over. MorphCorp thinks that the new development could be a bad move because of Lou taking the job with GNC as one of their department heads. He couldn?t have picked a worse time to bail. But hey, that just leaves more room for you and me to make an impression. You?re looking at a promotion any day now as long as you put your vacation on hold, Jake.? Jimmy finished, and smoothed over his own head, which was shaved. Aaron wondered if he?d look good with a shaved head, then decided his dad would get really mad if he did something like that with the body he was in. He smiled. Maybe he should get a Mohawk instead, or tattoos on his shoulders and arms, like he always had wanted to. That probably wouldn?t go over very much better.

Before he knew it he was walking inside the building and following Jimmy into the elevator. He smoothed his suit. Maybe if I just pretend to be dad, everything will be okay, he thought.

As it turned out, the adults at the meeting, who for the most part weren?t as tall as him, were seated at a long table going over reports. They greeted him as Jake and for a second he wondered why, before remembering he was Jake.

?Okay,? he thought. ?Jake is my new name now. Jake is my name.?

The meeting was mostly boring. The adults there were worried that they weren?t going to sell a bunch of gym equipment to a bunch of guys. And something about going into high schools to sell equipment across the nation. It was either their company that would get the contract or someone else?s company. They all had to think of ways to make it be them. He furrowed his brows and started reading the report. Dad always made it seem so difficult, like his job was really hard, but Aaron had no trouble understanding it. It was a simple matter of socio economics. The demographics weren?t hard to understand?more Americans were in need of exercise than ever before. The market was definitely there to take advantage of, they just had to find the right approach.

Before he knew it, Aaron found he had suggestions. He concentrated very hard and looked inside, and just found there was a fountain of knowledge he didn?t have before. He found himself referencing accounts, people, and events that he previously had no understanding of. But it was so simple! Everyone at the table seemed to think his suggestions were really neat.

After work, which he was very proud of, it really being his first day, Jimmy offered to drive him home, but asked if they could stop at the bar first.

?Oh I?m not allowed to go to bars. I?m not old enough.?

Jimmy laughed. ?Yeah, me neither! Hey maybe they?ll card us, hey champ! C?mon, let?s get a brewskie.?

Jimmy was nervous all the way to the bar. His father wouldn?t mind, right? It was his dad?s body and it was okay for dad to drink beer. His hands shook as he opened the door. Some kids rode their skateboards by him, a little bit too close.

?Hey you kids, be careful!? Aaron shouted, adjusting his tie.

?Huh? Oh, sorry mister.?

?Oh. Uh?it?s okay.?

That was weird, he thought. I?m acting just like dad!

Inside the bar, it was all guys. A lot of them were smoking cigarettes or cigars. Jimmy ordered two dark drafts of Guiness. He knew he was doing something he wasn?t supposed to, but maybe it would be okay as long as he didn?t tell dad. When his beer arrived, Aaron nervously sipped. It wasn?t bad, he thought. It tasted rich and thick. He licked it off his stubble, like he?d seen his dad do so many times. Before he knew it, he was on his second. He and Jimmy were talking shit. Jimmy was really cool, he?d decided. He had always been slightly intimidated by him but now that they were both adults, it just seemed to change. Like, he didn?t have to try that hard to be adult sounding. They talked about baseball, and then work. It was funny, he kept remembering stuff he hadn?t known about before. He didn?t have his dad?s memories at all, but he could just know stuff suddenly. Ledger reports, accounting work, buyers, gym reps, all of it just seemed totally familiar.

By the time he got home, he entered without warning dad. His father, and as far as Jimmy was concerned, his son, was lying on the couch dazing at TV. His father rose and rubbed his eyes.

?Oh, hey tiger!?

?Huh? Oh, hi Jimmy. Uh?I mean, Mr. Bentley.?

?Well, I guess I?ll let you get some shut eye. You two have a good night. I?ll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. I wish you didn?t have to put your vacation off, but with all that?s going on, you?re just gonna have to stay put. At least you don?t have to deal with anything else this week, right? Night, buddy!?

Aaron closed the door behind Jimmy and turned to face his diminuitive father.

?Okay, tell me everything! Did anyone suspect anything was wrong??

?No dad, it was totally great! I?m really good at going to work!?

?Champ, listen. Maybe we can invent some ploy out of this. We can?t have you getting me fired. No offense, but if we don?t play our cards right?I mean you are just a kid and you can?t do an adult man?s job.?

Aaron looked briefly hurt.

?It looks like one just did. Yeah. I totally was an adult today! It?s like?like I just knew stuff. Like the Peterson account. I just knew all about it. I mean maybe I?m just good at reading the reports and stuff. But it?s like I knew everyone?s names and stuff. Did that happen to you too, dad??

?What, you mean when I switched with my father? I can?t remember. That was over twenty years ago!?

?Well, I can totally do this. It?s easy! I?m meeting with a few people tomorrow.?

?Who???

?Dave Darling, Kate Underhill, Dave Linneaus. You know, Dave and Dave. We?re going to go over stock options.?

?This is totally freaking me out. How do you know about all this? How could you??

?I dunno, dad. Just let me be an adult this week. I can do it! Pleeeeease??

?Okay. But give me all the paperwork. I intend to make SURE that nothing goes wrong tomorrow. Is my job really on the line? What?s happening??

?MorphCorp is threatening to pull out and go with another company.?

?Those bastards! They can?t! What about the high school gym project??

?They?re saying they might put it on hold. Not enough money in it.?

?My shrunken ass. All right. Thanks, just let me read through these?is that beer on your breath?!?

Aaron started getting upset and breathing fast and nearly crying. ?Dad, don?t get upset!? the grown man wailed. ?I just had a few beers and I was you so I thought it was okay!?

?Settle down. Just?it?s okay this once. But you have to be careful. You can?t go to work hung over! That?s all. And don?t get too used to it, I?m not letting you drink once you go back into your body, mister.?

?Okay, dad. I know. Sheesh.? Aaron yawned and outstretched his arms and felt his suit over his big muscles. ?I?m gonna take a shower.? He trudged off to the bathroom.

Reading over the reports, Jake marveled at Aaron?s notes. It was so similar to things he would write he was taken aback. What the hell was going on here? He chalked it up to the magic. After completing the necessary corrections, he found himself dozing on the couch. It was only 10:00 PM but he was so overwhelmingly tired.

Meanwhile, Aaron found himself in the shower marveling at how his new body felt. The water rushed over his hairy chest, his hand skimmed down and touched his penis. It was standing up by itself! He was having an erection in his dad?s body. Instinctively, gingerly, he touched it. It didn?t feel like he thought one would feel. He could feel?uh UUUUUHHHHHHHHH! He screamed out loud while he jerked himself off. He didn?t even care if his dad heard. He just kept thinking of Jimmy, taking his shirt off and all of these images of guys that came unbidden into his mind.

?OH fuck yeah,? he said and smiled in an ecstatic state.

He wound up getting to bed and set the alarm before collapsing.

Part 4.

When Jake awoke, he was on the massive couch that engulfed his small frame. His body was walking in front of him, confusedly touching his temples and walking around the room naked.

?I couldn?t find any underwear, dad.? His son was of course still inhabiting his body.

?It?s in the small drawer inside my closet.?

?Oh. Dad, this is too weird. I don?t like it, I don?t like going to work. Can?t I just stay home today?!?

?I know this is difficult, but?maybe today you can fake getting sick. You had to go to the meeting, but if they just use the notes I?ve created for the new changes in the department with the merger I?m sure things will go fine and you won?t have to worry about having to impersonate me anymore.?

Aaron came over and sat on the couch. Ever since he?d swapped with his dad he?d been asked to walk around his dad?s work, with dozens of people telling him different things. It was fast paced and he hadn?t had too much time to think about things. He moved a large hand over his chest.

?I shouldn?t be in front of you like this, I?m sorry.?

He left the room while his dad in his son?s body laughed, saying it wasn?t anything he hadn?t seen before. Aaron walked over to the mirror by his dad?s bed. Before him was such largeness. He wasn?t used to it still and he felt momentarily dizzy. Yesterday felt like a dream. It had been fun for a minute, then panic for the rest of the day. Now that the panic and confusion and distractedness were over he had time to pause and really look at his reflection. He cupped a hand over his chest, smoothing over the strangeness of it.

?I?m an adult? he said in an adult?s voice. ?But I?m not, I?m just a little kid.? He began to whimper and cry. He walked over to the bed and hugged himself, tears starting to stream down his face. He wanted his body back! He couldn?t be his dad. He couldn?t deal with the pressure of having to be depended on to do something he had no idea how to do! What if he lost his dad?s job? His dad would be so mad at him!

He cried for a time, felt the new hair on his legs. After crying he felt a little bit better. There was a knock on his door.

?Hold on, I?m naked, I?ll be out in a sec!?

It?s so weird that I sound like dad now. I?m tall, though, and that?s pretty cool. He smiled. Looked down on the bed. Stroked his dick. That felt pretty good, like last night?he?d never played with his dick like that before. Maybe he could do it again later. He felt his muscles and got down on the floor, doing some push ups. Somehow it just felt like he needed to do them. After doing so for about ten minutes he got up and went to his dad?s shower and turned the water on.

Showering, Aaron seemed to forget about his problems. It just felt so good, the soap over his hairy chest, his legs?his entire body just had a pleasure to it now, the large curves of muscle?back and front he was a different person now. It felt strange still, but enjoyable.

Coming out of the bathroom, he found Jimmy waiting for him in the living room, trying to talk to his dad. Of course Jimmy didn?t know he was talking to the real adult. He thought dad was him! Which meant?

So, ready to go?

Aaron pulled his towel around him tighter.

?Uh??

?It?s okay, dad. I understand you can?t stay home to take care of me. I?ll be fine.?

?Kid?s right, man. We gotta get in, so hustle it up. Rottmueller says that his presentation is all set to go, all he needs is the right back up. Our presentation is tomorrow. It got bumped up, so we?ll be working late tonight.?

Jake?s hands crumpled the couch reflexively. He was incredibly nervous about letting his son parade around at work for even one day, now it was all sliding downhill. Why was Jimmy here again? Why was he picking up Aaron here??

?So, uh?Mr. Stout, why isn?t my dad just driving to work??

?Cause I was in a hurry and besides which he told me yesterday his car has a flat.?

Good thinking, Aaron. At least the kid is thinking on his toes.

Aaron felt his rough beard coming in and wanted to shave, but there wasn?t enough time to learn. He hopped around in his pants, trying to get in, remembering what his dad had told him. The shoes felt funny. That was one thing he hated, they were so loose feeling compared with sneakers. Why couldn?t he just wear jeans to work? Next came the shirt, and tie. He chose them carefully, and then stumbled with the tie for a while. It was hard to remember exactly how it went, and he didn?t get it right the first few times. He looked at the mirror. Dad never looked this helpless, he thought.

He was breathing fast and scared so he took a few deep breaths.

Jimmy was talking to his dad about baseball when he came out.

?Alright, champ,? Jimmy said to Jake. ?Me and your dad have to go save our company. Time?s a wastin??.

?Bye, uh?champ.?

?Bye?dad.?

After the two grown ups left, Jake felt like he was going to go insane. There was nothing he could do or say which could change this and his control was spiraling. After making breakfast that morning, which took him much longer than it usually did, on account of having to climb up on the counters to get things down, he managed to open his email, parouse the newspaper, flip on the TV to see if anything good was on (there wasn?t) before he noticed his son?s video game console.

Well, heck, I know lots of guys who play video games. No point in wasting money, he thought. Let?s see what this puppy can do.

Meanwhile, back at work, Aaron settled into a routine. First, coffee to wake up. He had never needed coffee before but his brain did. He passed the coffee in the break room and suddenly his reflexes kicked in. He found himself feeling like he?d done this before, and he hadn?t! It just felt familiar.

?Hi, Jake?

?Hi, Alice? he said to the woman who had popped into his office as he sat down.

?Hi, Jake.?

?Morning, Gloria.? Aaron smiled. He somehow knew people?s names when he met them. Part of that was he?d been introduced to his dad?s co-workers a couple of times and another was they all felt familiar. Almost as familiar as kids at school.

?Jake, we have a problem. I was wondering if you could help us out.?

?Shoot.? Aaron was doing a pretty good impression of his father. He found himself saying dad-like things without intending to. Maybe that was just part of knowing dad so well that he picked up on his personal lingo.

?The bodybuilder that was supposed to model out the designs for the new weightlifting equipment couldn?t show up. Broke an ankle the other day while surfing. Tripped over a board when he stumbled, he was so big he couldn?t get through a door, poor thing, anyway we were wondering if you could just pop on over and give a demo since you?re so athletic.?

?Oh, sure, no problem. It?ll be a vacation compared with this pile I?ve been dealing with.?

?Come with me, Mr. Athletic Scholarship.?

In the demo room, a few execs waited patiently. All good looking men, in their mid twenties and up, six of them had shown up all in suits. Aaron shook their hands one by one, flashed a smile at each one. Being his dad had meant he was now at eye level with adults and he still found it somewhat jarring. Nervously he crept over to the bench.

?So, tell me again?this new line of yours, how is it different and why should we give you our contract, Jake? We?ve been looking at other companies, they all tend to have relatively the same stuff, but your boss told us you guys definitely have something different.?

?Well, that has to do with a new alloy we?ve been using, it?s cheaper to produce than the others, and so the coating on the weights is more easily shipped and allocated. It?s high tech and it?s designed to be more ergonomic than schools might be used to, all in the name of saving medical costs for back injuries but without the expense of well to do ergonomic factories that overcharge.?

Sometimes there was a buildup in Aaron?s mind of new info but it didn?t feel new, it felt like it was simmering, waiting to be let loose, but really he just had to open the right door.

?So can you demonstrate for us??

?Sure, sure?? Aaron loosened his tie and collar, and got under one of the first machines, and exercised his back and biceps with an upward motion of his arms. Aaron definitely liked it and as he talked he could feel his body?s relief. Dad?s body needed to work out, he thought. I should go to the gym later. Luckily there was one in the building so he wouldn?t have to go far.

After the demo was done, Jake was sweaty and it shone through his business shirt. One of the shorter, younger men looked up at him rather wistfully and said ?I guess that?s one of the on the job hazards, right Jake??

?Huh? Oh, sorry. I didn?t mean to. I got my shirt all wet.?

?I?ll say you did,? the man whispered so only Aaron could hear. Did he just wink at me? Why would he wink at me? The others were grouping around at the other end of the room, before walking over to congratulate him.

?Well, I?ve seen enough here,? said the oldest one. ?We?ll talk to your people later, Jake, but I like what I see.? Aaron shook hands with each man one more time, and the last was the one he?d been talking to. His name was Geoff. Geoff was blonde and young, maybe twenty two. Just recently graduated from college. Geoff squeezed Aaron?s hand a little longer than the others had. They smiled at each other.

?We should get together sometime. For drinks. Hanalua Bar. My treat.?

?Oh. Okay. Uh?I was gonna workout tonight. And Jimmy said I might need to work late tonight.?

?Isn?t Jimmy the same floor as you? C?mon dude, he?s not your boss. We should go out. Look, I?ll call you later, okay??

?Sure! That?d be fun.?

Aaron got a thrill out of the fact he was now allowed to go to bars. Bars were the one place he was definitely not ever allowed to go as a kid. Before he could only peer through windows occasionally. See the amber toned lights and festive atmosphere. Pubs always seemed so fun, he always wished he could go to them and last night he got to. But he was so worried he hadn?t really had as much fun as he thought. Maybe with Geoff they could be friends. He didn?t really have adult friends of his own, he thought, they were all dad?s friends.

This is fun, he thought on the way back to his office. I get to go to, like, all the places I wanted to before. I can even go to R rated movies! I didn?t even think of that before! Though it?s not like I haven?t seen tons of those over the decades. Huh. That was an odd thing to think. I?ve only been alive one decade!

He shook his head and started going through papers. Eventually Jimmy joined him to talk about the presentation. It was pretty straightforward facts and figures. It was like going up in front of the teacher at school. Only he didn?t feel as nervous. This was more like talking to friends, and no one in class would be laughing at him for saying something smart. In fact, they expected it! He smiled as he got out a protractor.

Hours later, the evening was near and he told Jimmy he was gonna hit the gym. Jimmy said he?d stay behind a little while to finish up, but he understood.

?Oh and I?ll be going to the Hanalua bar afterwards.?

?So you sure you don?t need a ride home? Guess you can take a cab later. Or uh get a ride from Geoff. Yeah, I saw you two talking earlier. You dog,? Jimmy said winking at him.

?Kay. Bye, Mr. Stout.?

?Bye, Mr. Bentley,? Jimmy said laughing

Man I keep forgetting to use first names. I gotta remember that.

He went to the gym to change. His shirt had dried but he felt like he was gonna go crazy unless he stretched his body. Aaron had been working out for a full half hour before he realized he hadn?t had to read any of the instructions on the machines like he thought he would have to. His tank top stretched over his pecs, massive shoulders, his bare biceps straining. Veins marked the outsides of the thick limbs. He wiped himself down, and eventually couldn?t contain himself. Hopping over to the bathrooms he went into one of the stalls and hurried to get his pants off.

He couldn?t wait. He just was glad no one came in as he was thinking about all the men he had seen today, in their suits, and all the muscles they had underneath. He smiled when he was done and wiped off his brow. Cupped a pec with his heavy hand and felt his heart beat. He still couldn?t believe he was doing this. He wiped himself off, and zipped up. He looked in the bathroom mirror and scratched his very darkened face. The stubble had grown thick and quick, he noticed. I?ll have to learn to shave tonight. Although what?s to know, you just lather up and work down with a blade. Nothing to that, it isn?t rocket science.

Which, as it just so happened, he also knew something about. Which was funny. He couldn?t remember ever reading about it. His mind was so full of new information.

At the Hanalua Bar, the entire pub was decorated with a Hawaiian theme. He walked in and noticed Geoff right away. Short, wavy blonde hair neatly cut, enjoying a fruit juice drink. Geoff stood up right away, extended his hand. Aaron thought he was going for a handshake but then Geoff hugged him and patted him on the back! He felt a thrill go down his spine.

?Please, sit down. Take a load off. You want one of these, man??

?Yeah, sure.?

Geoff made the order and started talking about how smooth Aaron was in front of all the execs. ?They went for it hook, line, and sinker, man. You were awesome.?

?It was nothing,? Aaron looked shyly down.

?No. No, man. I mean you have got talent. Natural instinct man. Experience. I wish I had those things. I just feel like I don?t even know what I?m doing half the time!?

?No..um. I feel that way, too!?

Geoff laughed. ?Yeah, right. You?re just saying that to make me feel better.?

After his drink came, Aaron noticed it tasted somewhat sour. ?What?s in this??

?It?s pineapple juice and vodka, man.?

Wow, he thought. I?m drinking vodka. Why not? I am an adult after all!

One drink turned into two and then three. The two men stumbled outside and it was now dark.

?I think we better take a cab, man.?

?Okay.?

The rest was sort of hazy. Aaron was really enjoying the freedom he felt while slightly buzzed. He found himself with a hand on Geoff?s leg. Before he knew what was happening, Geoff was locking lips with him. He tasted Geoff?s tongue, and was too uninhibited to care. He felt Geoff?s suit rile against his own shirt. He felt the other man?s stubble, kissed him continuously. They didn?t say anything and Aaron just wanted to keep going. But finally the cab stopped at his apartment building.

?Oh. I guess I have to go home now. I have to check on dad.?

?Your dad is staying with you, huh??

?Yeah, for a while,? Aaron said kind of confused as to why someone would ask him that. ?Dad?s lived with me my whole life. I mean?uh?it feels that way sometimes. He?grandpa?he doesn?t. I have a son. My son lives with me.?

?Okay, I get it. But we?ll continue this later, I promise. C?mere, gimme a kiss for the road.? They locked lips again. Aaron couldn?t believe that he was getting to do this, it was like all his wildest fantasies he?d never told anyone about, but it felt so good. ?I really connect with you, Jake.?

The cab sped off. Aaron stumbled into the building, got on the elevator, and ecstatically leaned against the wall and wore a grin ear to ear. He got off the elevator, did a happy dance over to the door to his apartment, and unlocked the door.

?Hey, dad!!?

?Son? It?s about time you got home. Where?ve you been??

?I went to the bar with a client.?

?Son, you need to take this thing seriously!? Jake was now standing in front of his son, looking up. ?I know you?re having fun, but as long as you?re pretending to be me, you have to keep appearances but at a minimum. We don?t want anyone to suspect!?

?No one does expect, dad. You worry too much. Geoff?and all the other guys from MorphCorp were blown away by my demo!? Aaron was really excited and jumped up and down and extended his hand for a high five. Then he realized dad couldn?t reach and lowered his palm. His father accepted it. ?Alright! WooooOOOO! Yeah! MorphCorp! I got a presentation tomorrow and we are gonna kick ASS! What??

?Nothing, I just?I guess things are going way better than I expected. You?re sure you can do this? I mean, you understand everything? I better go down the list of things and explain it to you.?

?Oh man, can I eat dinner first? I?m starving!? Aaron walked over and started popping some things together for a quick meal. ?Have you been eating cereal all day?? he asked, noticing the bowls all lined up that hadn?t been washed.

?Yeah, I guess I just didn?t feel like making anything complicated.?

?Man am I beat. Going to work is tougher than I thought it would be but I?m good at it. It?s weird, dad. Maybe it?s just like going to class only it?s different.? Aaron held his face in concentration. ?It?s like sometimes I need to know something and I just dig around and there it is.?

?Well whatever you?re doing just keep it up. Tomorrow is Friday and it?s the last day you?ll have to go to work. You can fake being sick after the weekend. Once the big hooplah is all over with.?

?Oh it?s not that big a deal. They just needed to see it all in person to know we have the best product. Just talking with them in person?it was like I was confident. I got to show them how to lift weights on the new models.? Aaron said, and drew at his lapels in a rather grown up gesture.

?Well uh?okay. I guess I?d better go down the list then. Actually I copied it all down for you. But if you have any questions??

?Nah. I?ll read it before I go to bed.? Aaron said. The microwave dinged and he took out his chicken parmesan. ?You know you should have something more than cereal. Something with more?protein. How bout? a sandwich??

?Uh?sure. Yeah, I guess I should.?

The two ate dinner in front of the TV. It was on the news but Aaron flipped it around until football came on. He never really liked football but for some reason the scores seemed interesting tonight for some reason.

?So?how was your day, dad??

?Huh? Oh I uh?well I did some reading. You know.?

?Yeah, more like you were playing video games,? Aaron said, still rather happily intoxicated. He shoved his dad in a friendly manner. ?You were totally playing video games, dad. Admit it.? Aaron was in a really good mood, and gobbled down more of his meal.

?Okay, okay. I got into the cartoon ones. Something about the Sonic one I really liked. And the other sword battle ones.?

?You should play Halo, dad. Halo is totally awesome. It?s way better than the other ones. Actually I think I should get more military games. Like the combat zone ones, or the WWII ones.?

?Yeah, I don?t know that much about WWII.?

?What are you talking about? You have all those books on WWII on your shelf.?

?Huh? Sorry, can we change the channel??

?Yeah, what do you wanna watch??

?I don?t know. Just keep going.?

?Let?s see?we got Seinfeld.?

?No.?

?Uh?I Dream of Jeannie.?

?No.?

?Basketball?Cops?Spongebob.?

?Oh hey, keep it there.?

?Really??

?Yeah, I mean?it?s a kids show but it?s got adult humor in it.?

Aaron smiled good naturedly, and nodded. ?Okay. Spongebob it is.?

Aaron ate his meal and Jake watched contentedly until dozing off. Aaron switched off the TV and went back to his new room to read over dad?s notes. Once he got through some of them he noticed some inconsistencies that he wound up crossing out. Dad actually confused the Peterson account with the Steelcat account! Those were two entirely different companies! And on this page he?d confused Gold?s Gym with a local, smaller independent gym that only had like three outlets! Man, dad must be pretty tired. Either that or too many video games! It took him an hour before he finally read through the entire thing. It was funny, dad should have known better than to make the mistakes he did, and there were a lot of them. On a couple pages dad had even drawn a couple of doodles of guys fighting aliens. Man, dad must be really bored here in the apartment, he thought. Maybe we should go out this weekend. Suddenly he remembered about shaving. That was all important.

He got to the bathroom, groggily looked for his tools and went at it, just like he had done a thousand times before. He changed into a wife beater Tshirt and was in bed before he realized that he hadn?t done it before. Man, it just had to be the alcohol, he thought. It sure makes you feel funny sometimes? Aaron drifted off to sleep.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:22 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Me likey!

Interesting story plot. I've never really like body switch stories but this one has potential. Looking forward to the next part.
  #3   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
It will also feature some muscle transformations. I am just getting around to that part. More to come soon!
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 08:07 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hope so, I kinda enjoyed this. :3

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options