General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2009, 08:51 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Why teens?

I realize I might be starting a shit war here but there's something that's been bothering me. I am a 29 year old guy and the kinds of men I'm attracted to are usually around my age or older. For a while I've though men weren't really attractive until 30. I've found that 40 somethings really do it for me too. Much older guys in superior shape, while rare, are a fetish for me--there's just something about aged beef! I'm not unattracted to younger guys or the baby faced type but guys who look like they're still in high school (or who ARE still in high school) are a usually turn off to me. They just look--and often are--too young for me.

Sex stories that feature teenagers don't really appeal to me. In fact, unless I'm confident in the writer's skills or I'm intrigued by some other story element, I don't read stories with teenage protagonists. (I make an exception for Bill Drake's stories because the man writes smoking hot stories that ooze masculinity, character, and fun no matter how old the characters are. He does incredible father/son stories that never feel creepy the way other incest tales can feel.) If the characters are especially young, 14 or less, I stop reading immediately, no matter who the writer is.

It bothers me that so many of the stories here feature teenage protagonists but I can deal with that. It's fiction, not real life (if people are turning from skinny minnies into muscle monsters instantaneously somewhere, please take me there!) and, like I said, I can get past that if the writing is good and the story doesn't obsess sexually over the age of the protagonists.

That said, I'm extremely curious as to why so many writers here and elsewhere choose teenage protagonists. I realize that many of the boards members are under 18--and therefore shouldn't be reading this --but a lot of the writers are in college or older. Despite my own tastes for older men, I've found that when I've tried to write muscle stories I often use college age guys or high school seniors.* And I do enjoy stories where the younger guy is the protagonist or narrator but the growth or the sexual fixation is on someone older since I dig consensual older guy/younger guy tales.

So let me ask those of you who've posted stories here before: Why is it that so many of the protagonists in growth stories are teens? Is it what turns you on or is it something else? Can you write more easily about them? Do you do it because it's what's popular? Or is it something else altogether?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2009, 10:58 PM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I've been wondering about this too and am glad it's been brought up! (To me, teens just seem dorky and/or immature. No offence to any teenagers out there. I was an immature dork once upon a time too, and really, that's pretty normal.) I wonder if idealizing hypermasculine teens amounts to a kind of vicarious wish-fulfillment in regards to a confusing and difficult adolescence?

I really look forward to reading everyone's thoughts on this.
  #3   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2009, 11:14 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
I think many stories that feature teens are not so much about *teens* as they are about *high school.* In no other point in your life will you be *that* angsty, be under that much social pressure, or be that awkward as you try to wade through it all. The "geek becomes a muscle god" theme can be really empowering. The "bully becomes an even bigger crazy ass bully" theme pretty much encapsulates the biggest fear you have in school. "Friendly jock" stories highlight the way we might wish the world actually worked. Etc, etc.

Definitely not the only reason for those types of stories. Just an idea.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #4   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
A few of my stories feature a teen as the main character mainly because the stories that they are in, the main plot is growth, physical, mental and emotional. Those stories involve the kid learning, discovering and growing over time. Because I like to keep my stuff in the realm of reality, I tend to use teens for those stories. Adults tend to be set in their ways, whether good or bad. A teenager is still in the process of trying figuring out who they are so it's easier to write.

But I do like writing older muscle daddy bear stories too, and most of the time, my teens have a muscle daddy mentor. That's the basic reason I tend to write teen protaginists
  #5   Add to Username3's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 01:00 AM

Username3 is on a distinguished road
I feel kind of the same way.
Every since I was 11 I've been attracted to 20+ year old men.

It doesn't disturb me that people are attracted to teenagers (straight guys are often attracted to teenage girls), but it disturbs me when people right stories about people who are 13 or under.
  #6   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 05:40 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I've written stories about teenagers and I imagine I'll do so again and for the same reason everyone else (straight or gay, mainstream or genre, sex or no sex) writes stories about teenagers, namely:

That's our coming of age period. It's when you stop being a child and start learning how to be an adult. For most guys, it's when we first start having orgasms, our bodies change, we grow hair and muscles (or don't, and obsess about it), and start having crushes on other people, which sometimes leads to dating (in my case, HA!) or even wild passionate sex (double HA!)

I don't know about you but I've been a sexual being since I was 12 years old. The fact that I didn't become interactively sexual until I was in my early 20s (and didn't have sex with another man until I was 35) didn't mean I was "innocent" -- just insecure, scared, and annoyed that I didn't really understand what was going on.

Writing is a way of expressing the fantasies, wishes, and dreams I had at that age. To be the biggest, the strongest, the most desirable. I wanted to be Luvmusl's "Neighbor Kid," 15 years old, 225 lbs., and arm that measured 20 inches cold. The nine incher and the hot boyfriend = icing on the cake.

Hope this helps...

Richard
  #7   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:17 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
I feel like most of the stories that use teenagers as the main characters are a form of wish-fulfillment. Other than the handful of really, really big guys we have on here, I'm assuming that most members (and the VAST majority of writers) are Average Joes, or worse. Being on a site like this, I would also think that a number of us wishes we were (much) bigger. And, as has been said, high school/the teenage years are a very influential time in a person's life, one that older people often look back on either with contentedness ("Those were the days...") or disdain ("I wish I'd..."). So would it be a stretch to say that the authors who feel the latter would write stories that allow them to live out how they'd have wanted their teenage years to go? I know, personally, any little half-stories I write down with (late) teenage protagonists always involve a character getting to be like how I would have like to have been at that age. Many of the main characters seem to be vehicles through which the authors can live vicariously.

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; March 17th, 2009 at 12:45 PM.
  #8   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 12:22 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
huge subject and may valid reasons to have teen protagonists. i agree with what's been posted already.

there is also the, for lack of a better phrase, "contrast" fetish: where it is the contrast between the age and the muscle, or between the height and the muscle, or geekiness and the muscle [etc], that makes the muscle seem all that more exotic and hot.

for some the contrast is between the age and the power. some of you have written to me off line about how muscle is about power in a relationship. if the power is in the hands of a young man, lots of people find that hot...probably because of all of the other reasons others have already posted about.

like you, i tend to be most attracted to men my own age...whatever age that was, but when i write fiction, i'm wanting to push as many erotic buttons as i can...so i sometimes...often?...use late teenaged characters...or include the backstory from a character's youth to fill in motivation/desire, etc.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com
  #9   Add to Thrust's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 12:35 PM

Thrust is on a distinguished road
Well, I can't speak for the rest, but I can tell you why I prefer teenage muscle. The obvious reason is that I am 19 years old (and, at the risk of someone noticing, I've been on it for a few years, even before I came out or even realized I was gay) and quite honestly, without meaning to offend any of the older members (by that I mean older than me), I don't find older men attractive. It's easier for me to relate to even a 16 or 17 year old high school student than a 30 or 40 year old businessman. It immerses me in the story more.
  #10   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 04:33 PM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
Well, I am only 17, but I myself like to look at anything. Straight stuff, gay stuff, lesbian stuff, bi staff, transgender stuff, the list goes on and on. To be honest, tennager stories are the sort of stories that I like myself. But like Yachirobi, I also dont mind stories about people older than me. I myself prefer lesbian, I think I am straight but its just something about men I like, it might just be muscle, because I can get a hard-on with muscular women aswell lol.

People can write about what they want to for all I care, I wouldnt call it peodophilia for a 30-year old man to write about a teeanger bulking up. But when a 30-year old man writes a story about a teenager bulking up that includes sexual content in it, that draws the line for me.

I though am able to write those sort of stories.
  #11   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 05:45 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
The fun thing about writing a story with teenage protagonists in it, is that you can use a high school as a setting for a lot of events that take place in the story. I love using a high school, just because so many things happen during those high-school-years. You just can't place a 30-year-old in a high school, unless he's a teacher.

Furthermore, high school students have to deal with siblings, teachers, friends, coaches, girlfriends, boyfriends, neighbors, proms, parties, dances, drugs, sports... etc. etc. All these things provide plenty of material to go around, and can make a muscle growth story fun and interesting. Lastly, a teen muscle growth story doesn't have to have sex in it, in order to be a GREAT story!
  #12   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM

HSMuscleBoy is on a distinguished road
Well as you guys might know I love teen stories, but I also love hairy muscle daddy stories. I'm pretty versatile but being 20 I do stick more with the younger characters. Sorry you would like to see more older stuff with your stories. I just figure most people can relate to a teen stories more because everyone was a teen and it is basically was the hottest time of our lives.. well one of em haha
  #13   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:34 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
The fun thing about writing a story with teenage protagonists in it, is that you can use a high school as a setting for a lot of events that take place in the story. I love using a high school, just because so many things happen during those high-school-years. You just can't place a 30-year-old in a high school, unless he's a teacher.

Furthermore, high school students have to deal with siblings, teachers, friends, coaches, girlfriends, boyfriends, neighbors, proms, parties, dances, drugs, sports... etc. etc. All these things provide plenty of material to go around, and can make a muscle growth story fun and interesting. Lastly, a teen muscle growth story doesn't have to have sex in it, in order to be a GREAT story!
I think that is what he asking... what about high school, what about these conflicts/struggles makes it appealing literary-wise or sexual? Surely it's not just the versatility, but something inherent to these settings that is more intriguing or exciting than others. That is what he is asking. What is that special intriguing element that is unique to high school experiences?
  #14   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:43 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
I dunno, it always seemed more like a "why not" than a "why" question. Once you realize the concept of a "teenager" is a relatively recent social construct that's best done away with, along with that absurd "magic age 18" idea, you get a lot of the reasons listed already: it's often a time of growth, time of discovery, usually the last time when things are exciting before you get bogged down with "real life"; people have lower expectations for teens and let them get away with more wild behavior and surely that doesn't go unnoticed for an author who wants that kind of setting or influence to make their story more exciting. Hell, "high school" is essential a genre unto itself. While I usually just avoid sex stories period (or skip those parts in an otherwise good story), the fact is that's the time when sexual development comes to fruition, and it's only recently that western society tries to get young adults through those years with that aspect of their lives completely shelved (and look how well it succeeds).

As far as physiques go, I do prefer the in-between stage of a bodybuilder, when they're exceptionally big and conditioned next to any normal person, but still far from being the "shaved ape" kind of musclebound of, say, Olympia competitors. Often times, it's the teens who pull off what I consider the "ideal" physique before getting oversized. Granted I admire the Olympians from an effort/art stance, but it's just not the kind of body I'm aiming to develop - I'd like to be apt at a variety of athletic activities from strength to speed to, say, gymnastics or freerunning. In the end, I don't like them because they're teens, it just happens that the top teens are most often what closest matches my goal.
  #15   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:49 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
For me, I just get off on really big kids overpowering adults or older siblings. The fact that their immature is probably what adds to it because due to their age they don't know the limitations on how far they should go in dominating older but smaller guys. Plus, the older guys can't really do anything about it like get a protection order or call a cop because the guy picking on them is under age.

This started for me because when I was a kid I had a good friend named Mike who was a little younger than me. Mike was always strong and had big muscles; even when he was like 8 years old. There was also this real little guy in our neighborhood who was a real prick and had picked on Mike by getting him in headlocks and giving him "dutch rubs" and shit like that. And he only did it because, at 5' 5" tall, there were no men he could fuck with but he shouldn't have been taking it out on a kid. By the time Mike turned 13 he was getting huge. The little guy was really stupid and continued to get him in headlocks and Mike kept telling me how he hated when he did that to him.

I said "Why do you let him do that to you? You're bigger & stronger than he is."

"Yeah, but he's a man. I'm just a kid."

"Yeah, but a really big kid! Mike, you're bigger and stronger than he is. Look how much bigger your arms are than his. You got some big arms. You could kick the shit out of him."

It's like he didn't realize how big and strong he was. He was still thinking of himself as a kid even though his arms were exploding out of the white t-shirts that he always wore.

One day while Mike and I were together, Mike prompted the guy into giving him a headlock. Mike let him keep the hold for a few minutes but the next thing I knew, the little guy was being lifted overhead by my muscular friend. It was wild seeing a 13 year old kid beating up a 26 year old man! Plus it put a stop to him fucking with a little kid.

From that day on, Mike would just toy with the guy. He'd get him in back breakers and head locks; he'd force him into armwrestling competitions that Mike would always easily win, etc. You should have seen the little guy trying to get out of the bicep lock as well as any other hold that Mike would place him in. Mike started getting real cocky and would just love watching the guy do whatever he wanted him to do. What's more, Mike started lifting weights and just kept getting bigger & bigger while the "man" was full grown and stayed as puny as he'd always been. Mike would force the guy into his basement where he worked out and get the guy to attempt to lift the big weights he was lifting. And I never understood why the guy picked on Mike at all 'cause, like I said, he was always big. I just always knew he was gonna grow into a big, strong man. You could tell it was in his genes. So didn't the guy realize that one day the tables were gonna turn?

I'd also like to say that in any teen story I like, it is always the teen who is in control of things. It's never an adult taking advantage of a kid. Instead, it's actually the other way around.
  #16   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 06:57 PM

Talking

Damn what you just said totally boned me which I guess means I agree. I have always been on interested in muscle because of the domination aspect. A huge muscle guy is hot, but its also expected with some guys because there an adult. But you have A younger arrogant kid or teen dominating adults with there size, muscles, and strength is freakin hot in every aspect. Domination is the hottest thing for me, thats what all my stories are about. And the bigger they are the more dominating, thats why I have them get taller. And Thats why no other characters grow except one.

Like I love when a father is trembling at the very site of his huge 7 foot muscle son, thats towering over him with power, dripping with testosterone and more masculinity then he could ever imagine. And I also love how arrogant and careless they are, only thinking about themselves and how they wanna get even bigger and stronger. Its awesome for stories I think, and makes some great writing. As I get older I might start writing more stories that deal with guys my age, but who knows. But sense I'm 20 I'm gonna stick more with the younger aspect because like I said, its fricken hot
  #17   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSMuscleBoy View Post
Damn what you just said totally boned me which I guess means I agree. I have always been on interested in muscle because of the domination aspect. A huge muscle guy is hot, but its also expected with some guys because there an adult. But you have A younger arrogant kid or teen dominating adults with there size, muscles, and strength is freakin hot in every aspect. Domination is the hottest thing for me, thats what all my stories are about. And the bigger they are the more dominating, thats why I have them get taller. And Thats why no other characters grow except one.

Like I love when a father is trembling at the very site of his huge 7 foot muscle son, thats towering over him with power, dripping with testosterone and more masculinity then he could ever imagine. And I also love how arrogant and careless they are, only thinking about themselves and how they wanna get even bigger and stronger. Its awesome for stories I think, and makes some great writing. As I get older I might start writing more stories that deal with guys my age, but who knows. But sense I'm 20 I'm gonna stick more with the younger aspect because like I said, its fricken hot
Yeah, well, like me, you would have been boned during any time that you spent with Mike. It was a real-life muscle growth story. And once he started pounding the weights, he just exploded. He had HUGE arms and always wore tight, white t shirts and the sleeves were pulled so tight around his big arms, they were pulled around the very top of his bicep. If you're into that look . . . which I definitely was. Plus the fact that he was really good looking with blond hair, blue eyes and a summer-long tan that wouldn't quit didn't exactly hurt the experience.
  #18   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:11 PM

And here we go... *sigh, eyeroll, alt-f4*
  #19   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:21 PM

Dude Kinda Scary because I had a friend named grant who got huge around that age as well. He was wayyy cockier then Mike and had his growth explosion in the 7th grade. He got bigger then an average HS wrestler, really hitting it hard with his dad's weights. No Joke! He would always sit in class and flex his biceps, asking me to feel em. He was also my first muscle growth fantasy. We were watching that episode of the tick when his side kick gets that muscle belt. Grant just sat there practically bonin saying how much we would love to get a hold of that belt and crank it to full power. He also pratically only talked about his muscles and him getting bigger. He also had a blond hair and blue eyes

And btw I'm really into that look where the sleeves roll up all the way and some pitt hair sprouts out.. yummy!
  #20   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:26 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I could write a thesis on this.

There are lots of reasons why I write stories about the teen years.

First, I think Rowan and Rex touched on the main reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I think many stories that feature teens are not so much about *teens* as they are about *high school.* In no other point in your life will you be *that* angsty, be under that much social pressure, or be that awkward as you try to wade through it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres View Post
high school students have to deal with siblings, teachers, friends, coaches, girlfriends, boyfriends, neighbors, proms, parties, dances, drugs, sports... etc. etc. All these things provide plenty of material to go around, and can make a muscle growth story fun and interesting.

And of course, it’s the last time in your life you can act badly and get away with it. Take the antagonist in Second Puberty. If he were an adult, he’d have been arrested, imprisoned and probably sued. But in high school, most of the time, kids can get away with a hell of a lot.

It’s also a time of self discovery when so much is brand new. Sexual awakening is a time honored theme that authors have been using for centuries. And seriously, the whole MG fetish pretty much mirrors what happens to us during puberty. It’s almost an enhanced puberty experience. I recently learned that it takes six years for boys to go through puberty. So basically you are in puberty through the whole of high school (if you’re a guy). So, what better place to set an MG story than in high school, since every guy there is going through a natural, subtle (and sometimes not-so-subtle) version of it anyway. And if you’re ever going to run into a real life MG story, it’s going to be in high school. Just look at that French kid. (You’re not going to get the height increases at any other time in life.)

I also want to say that when I write High School stories, they are based on my own experiences as a High School student (except for the fantasy and sci fi elements, obviously). If I had sexual experiences in High School, why am I not allowed to use them in a story? They were every bit as much a part of my High School experience as Geometry class and bad lunches. I don’t understand why we can’t acknowledge that High School students have sex. They do. And I also don’t understand the mentality that I’m going to one day reach an age where I’m too old to write about high school students. I will never reach a point where I will cease to have been a high school student. That status has no expiration date. Are you trying to tell me there is a part of my life that I must one day seal off and never speak of again? That’s absurd.

Also High School is a shared experience. It’s something just about everyone has been through and can identify with. We’ve all had the gym classes, the locker room showers, delt with the jocks. It’s easy to communicate through this universal language and have a complete stranger know exactly what you’re talking about with just a few words.

I could go on forever about this, but I’ll spare you. If you don’t find high school stories entertaining, that’s fine. There are plenty of stories on the boards that deal with adults. But High School is a time in life, which to me, seems particularly well suited to an MG story.

Last edited by Jaypat; March 17th, 2009 at 07:43 PM.
  #21   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I think Cozman reflects my feelings exactly on the subject, its always cool to see a young teen, whose supposed to be small, but is muscular and strong, being stronger than an adult, lifting him, overpowering him, dominating him. I don't see what the harm is there, its fantasy. I'm 31 years old, but I'm not a pedophile, never have been, never will be, when I see a kid out on the streets, I don't see a potential sex partner, I just see a kid, period, the thought never occurs to my mind that they're anything other than that. But for some reason, maybe its the extreme size difference, but stories about muscle teens get me going.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #22   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Dude Kinda Scary because I had a friend named grant who got huge around that age as well. He was wayyy cockier then Mike and had his growth explosion in the 7th grade. He got bigger then an average HS wrestler, really hitting it hard with his dad's weights. No Joke! He would always sit in class and flex his biceps, asking me to feel em. He was also my first muscle growth fantasy. We were watching that episode of the tick when his side kick gets that muscle belt. Grant just sat there practically bonin saying how much we would love to get a hold of that belt and crank it to full power. He also pratically only talked about his muscles and him getting bigger. He also had a blond hair and blue eyes

And btw I'm really into that look where the sleeves roll up all the way and some pitt hair sprouts out.. yummy!
Oh man . . . YOU got to FEEL his arms?!?!? Damn dude - you're way ahead of me. I just looked. Except once when I suggested we measure Mike's arms.
  #23   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozman View Post
Oh man . . . YOU got to FEEL his arms?!?!? Damn dude - you're way ahead of me. I just looked. Except once when I suggested we measure Mike's arms.
Yeah I got to feel everything.. Pecs, abs, even his legs where a few times I grazed his ball sack. It was crazy, tragically though he moved after the 8th grade to california and for the life of me I can't remember his name at all. It was really long and complicated, nothing simple. I moved a lot after the 8th grade and misplaced the year books somewhere along the way.. But I didn't care to much cause I had a ton more friends go from small to big in my high school years
  #24   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 07:59 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yeah I got to feel everything.. Pecs, abs, even his legs where a few times I grazed his ball sack. It was crazy, tragically though he moved after the 8th grade to california and for the life of me I can't remember his name at all. It was really long and complicated, nothing simple. I moved a lot after the 8th grade and misplaced the year books somewhere along the way.. But I didn't care to much cause I had a ton more friends go from small to big in my high school years
Jeez, you are certainly one lucky SOB then, to have such experiences. I NEVER had anything close to that. I didn't even have like 200+ pound football players to ogle at, they were all kinda...skinny.

Well, this is certainly an interesting thread. If nothing else, it shows that you're more hornied up over this then a Twitard over Edward Cullen.

(That's not an insult btw, so I hope it didn't sound like one.)

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #25   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Jeez, you are certainly one lucky SOB then, to have such experiences. I NEVER had anything close to that. I didn't even have like 200+ pound football players to ogle at, they were all kinda...skinny.

Well, this is certainly an interesting thread. If nothing else, it shows that you're more hornied up over this then a Twitard over Edward Cullen.

(That's not an insult btw, so I hope it didn't sound like one.)
Are you serious?? I guess we grow em big hear.. We had guys as tall as 7 ft. and some guys were super serious about bodybuilding or just totally into working out. A ton of are football players were 200+ and ripped

The average height at our school was also 6 foot, being 6"2 I fit in nicely with everyone. All of the super jocks were really nice too
  #26   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 08:06 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Are you serious?? I guess we grow em big hear.. We had guys as tall as 7 ft. and some guys were super serious about bodybuilding or just totally into working out. A ton of are football players were 200+ and ripped

The average height at our school was also 6 foot, being 6"2 I fit in nicely with everyone. All of the super jocks were really nice too
Oh yes, and I'm not serious too often as you know.

But really, I honestly did not have any guys like that. Don't gimme wrong, it's not like they weren't fit, but it just seemed that in terms of muscle size, even I (who was just a tall twig in terms of body size to them) felt like I was stronger than them.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #27   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 08:31 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfotehmoon View Post
And here we go... *sigh, eyeroll, alt-f4*
I don't understand the point of typing this in the middle of what is a fairly mature discussion. Why not just do it all in real life and be done with it? Why even announce it?

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #28   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 17th, 2009, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post
I don't understand the point of typing this in the middle of what is a fairly mature discussion. Why not just do it all in real life and be done with it? Why even announce it?
He's an a hole just seriously don't pay attention. I did once and it just lead to frustration
  #29   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Damn what you just said totally boned me which I guess means I agree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozman View Post
Yeah, well, like me, you would have been boned during any time that you spent with Mike.
Quote:
Grant just sat there practically bonin

Quote:
Yeah I got to feel everything.. Pecs, abs, even his legs where a few times I grazed his ball sack.
Yup, completely mature. You know what, I think when Spring Break ends, I'll go and have a mature conversation with one of my professors and through in a "bonin'" or "ball sack" for good measure. :|

It's no secret that I'm a bit of a relative prude (relative being the operative word, here) on this site, but for god's sake, the OP asked why people write stories involving teenagers, citing his discomfort for the sex scenes prevalent in them, and less than a dozen posts in we get a mini-domination story (which, IMO, sounds made up), and then the rest of the thread is about how everyone is getting hard over a 14-year-old. The moral complications notwithstanding (since they don't seem to have much of an effect on thinking on this site), can we please stay on topic? This thread was potentially new, interesting, and cerebral before everyone decided to start thinking with their other heads. (Pssst, you can tell because grammar, spelling, and/or capitalization go to hell.)
  #30   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Writer and Lifter

Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Well, teen on teen sex isn't bad, nor is adult-adult. I know several people see a problem with an older man and a young teen. I think it's because of our society that we've been convinced that it's a problem. I know I write some teen stories but there's only been one where there was sex between the teen and an adult (Ursa Major), and when I wrote it, I thought (and still do think) that it fit. It was more than just about sex, it was about the love the two characters felt for each other, the closeness and desire they had for each other.

As teens, we know that horniness is just a part of life. Granted, I didn't have sex until I was around 27, but it was definitely a part of almost everyone else's life, and I lived in a very small country area.

Now, from personal experience, there was one adult that I would have liked to have sex with when I was young, even though I didn't know it then. He was a big part of my first story, and although nothing ever happened and I don't know what would have if I had the chance, my point is, kids today are a lot different.

Just from what I can tell in general, teens are a lot more "mature" than I was back then, and I'm only 28-29. I know a section of the members here are older than I am and probably think as I do, but being on the edge of two generations, I can see the line. Things are changing, whether for good or bad.

Now, I don't have a real opinion one way or the other. I know there are several civilizations that have documented man-teen love, and the age of consent has not always been 18.

Boy, went off on a really long tangent there. But hopefully I made at least a little sense with my rambling.
  #31   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 10:05 AM

See why I said not to bring it up.. This guy is grade A pric (wolfotehmoon)

Seriously though no one argue with him, just ignore what he says

Last edited by HSMuscleBoy; March 18th, 2009 at 10:39 AM.
  #32   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
This is a pretty good conversation (although the back-and-forth about wolfofthemoon's antics is just as annoying as the antics themselves. C'mon guys. Be adults about this. )

Someone brought up the puberty angle and I agree that most MG stories center around that. The idea of a super puberty that makes someone much more of a man in a short amount of time is sexy to me, especially since the concept of hypermasculinity fascinates me.*

One of my MG fantasies is that an older man in his late 40s, early 50s just begins to go into testosterone decline only to end up going through a second puberty where he starts surging with even more androgens than he did the first time and gets everything that comes with them, plus extras. I'm getting hard just writing this! Woo!

The puberty angle also explains the amount of high school scenarios. While I still want to see more growth stories about older guys, whether it's college guys or married dads or sexy grandpas, I think that the high school setting might be ideal for muscle stories on a metaphorical level.

*Side note: the idea of hyperfemininity, albeit a stereotypical one, also interests me when applied to women. So why aren't I into Epic Sex?
  #33   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
This is a pretty good conversation (although the back-and-forth about wolfofthemoon's antics is just as annoying as the antics themselves. C'mon guys. Be adults about this. )

Someone brought up the puberty angle and I agree that most MG stories center around that. The idea of a super puberty that makes someone much more of a man in a short amount of time is sexy to me, especially since the concept of hypermasculinity fascinates me.*

One of my MG fantasies is that an older man in his late 40s, early 50s just begins to go into testosterone decline only to end up going through a second puberty where he starts surging with even more androgens than he did the first time and gets everything that comes with them, plus extras. I'm getting hard just writing this! Woo!

The puberty angle also explains the amount of high school scenarios. While I still want to see more growth stories about older guys, whether it's college guys or married dads or sexy grandpas, I think that the high school setting might be ideal for muscle stories on a metaphorical level.

*Side note: the idea of hyperfemininity, albeit a stereotypical one, also interests me when applied to women. So why aren't I into Epic Sex?
Yeah I like hyper puberty combined with muscle growth. I have actually always wanted to do a story where a dad or already muscled dad hits puberty for the 2nd time like you said, and just like you as well I'm boning just talking about it.
  #34   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 10:13 PM

Fine. *sigh* Yes, I'm a prick (excuse me, "pric"). I hate this site, I troll all you fabulous writers because I'm secretly jealous of how your wonderfully hot stories make me cum BUCKETS over and over and over again. I'm so ashamed of myself. I die a little inside every time I log in here because I see what you all do and wish I could do it too, but I just can't, dammit. I'm so sorry I don't give you all the respect you deserve, and don't let you express your opinions, crass as they may be, without objection, because, truly, your opinion is the only one that's right. IT'S TRUE I SAID IT. My opinion means NOTHING. NOT when it aligns with my principles, NOT when it aligns with the law, no, not even when it aligns with common sense. Nothing. Because an opinion is inherently valueless unless it aligns with your own, or someone who you hold in high esteem utters it. Obviously, being a "pric," I am not one of those. *weeps* Now, please drop your pants so that I may suck your mighty dong while you lord your hyooge bicepz over me.

...That enough? Yeah, I think that's enough. Okay, I'm going to be blunt now, and not dance around the issue. Like a lot of people, I was on this board well before I was supposed to be. At the time, stories with teenagers as the protagonist were cool because, well, I was one, and what I was here for wasn't "OMG THE HOTTEST DADDY EVAR", it was for someone I could relate to... But a couple hundred pounds heavier. And, you know, that's still what I'm here for: I find muscle hot, and I like seeing a guy I can relate to blow up huge. At the same time, I realize that I'm not in high school anymore; I may not have all the material and experiential trappings of an OMG ADULT, but the law said once I turned 18, all bets were off. And here's the point: if you're an adult, you don't fuck around with kids, and, if you're smart, you don't talk about what's going on in your head to other people. There may be a biological justification for ephibophilia, but there is a LEGAL basis for not fucking around with people under 18. Artificial societal construct it may be; your ass will be put in jail if you're caught with jailbait, or whatever your judge feels is the equivalent, and that is much more real than any alleged scientific reasoning for that 26 year old having the hots for that 16 year old. I'm assuming that it doesn't help if it's a same-sex thing, either.

So, *IMO*, the only justifiable reasons for liking these kinds of thing SEXUALLY is if you're transplanting yourself into the role of the teenager (which, of course, is cool, since it's fiction and you're an adult), or if you're reflecting, albeit fictionally, on sexual awakening (and this is still an adult driving things, even if not literally as a part of the story). Otherwise, you're putting yourself in a corner I don't envy, where the clashing of nature and law produces a nice shade of grey wherein your future isn't exactly clear, where EVEN ON AN OPEN-MINDED SITE LIKE THIS, you're going to run into people (ahem) who aren't exactly comfortable with your predilections, and where the law, yup, still applies. Good luck with that.

[On another note, yes, I'm fucking butthurt. I don't like getting called names, and I don't like having my carefully-considered thoughts termed "antics." It's a marginalization that I don't take kindly to (and, really, doesn't break the fucking law). So, say what you want about me being a hypocrite, but I'll have my fucking say. I'm really sick of the people who lash out at the slightest hint that someone doesn't agree with their views. (Though, I guess these always seem to be in threads centered around "edgy" things like "domination" and "statutory rape," so I guess I shouldn't be surprised when people get defensive.) I don't start this shit, but I'll be damned if I'll let some piss-poor "writer," who changed his SN to escape the shit being thrown at his first one for what he did with it, come at me without the haunches raising and the gloves coming off.]

PS Who wants to take bets on when GiantW'll waltz in here? I'm sad, the drink I saved for him is getting warm.
PPS Go ahead and classify this as "antic."

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; March 18th, 2009 at 10:23 PM.
  #35   Add to Spooky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 10:49 PM

Spooky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
See why I said not to bring it up.. This guy is grade A pric (wolfotehmoon)

Seriously though no one argue with him, just ignore what he says
I won't argue with him, I promise. I'll argue for him.

What he is raising is a fair objection.

We had a discussion going about *why* authors use teenagers in their stories. And, even after I attempted to get the discussion back on topic by restating and clarifying the original poster's question, it still resulted to, as it all too often does on this form, just masturbation and pornography.

What he's getting irritated with are people who are coming onto perfectly fine discussions ABOUT sexuality, and turning this into a fetish-forum-clusterfuck.

Plus, he's not a prick, I think he's pretty cool from what I have read of his posts.

Sorry, but not everybody has their hand on their cock 24/7. And, to be honest, this is one of the most annoying things that I find about this forum (besides the total laissez faire attitude towards any and all fetish possible). People don't understand that it is two different things to 1) think about and analyze sexuality; and, 2) to DO sexuality, to jackoff, enjoy pornography, have sex, etc. That's why you have people going apeshit over the title of my piece, entitled 'Arbeit Macht Frei'.

Last edited by Spooky; March 18th, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
  #36   Add to OnyxFaith's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2009, 01:28 AM

OnyxFaith is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to OnyxFaith
This topic goes right along with something I've been reading on other m/m forums... Why can't someone write outside of their race, sexual preference, gender or age? It's important to remember that being a mystery writer doesn't mean you condone murder and being a YA (young adult) writer doesn't mean you're attracted to kids. There are some things that only happen when you're a teenager. There are some *issues* you only care about when you're a teenager. And there are some problems you only face when you're in high school. Seriously, nobody in their 30's ever gets stuffed in a locker. Unless someone has actually killed them.

That said, many people seem to forget that age of consent varies from state to state... as well as from country to country. (http://www.avert.org/aofconsent.htm) I've seen this particular mindset on many forums. Not everyone on the forum is from America. Some may very well be from countries where having sex with someone who's seventeen is not a punishable offense. This is not to say that I'm personally attracted to teenagers. I'm not. But it's always confused me to see people invoke the "magic number" when even lawmakers can't agree.
  #37   Add to HSMuscleBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post

We had a discussion going about *why* authors use teenagers in their stories. And, even after I attempted to get the discussion back on topic by restating and clarifying the original poster's question, it still resulted to, as it all too often does on this form, just masturbation and pornography.

What he's getting irritated with are people who are coming onto perfectly fine discussions ABOUT sexuality, and turning this into a fetish-forum-clusterfuck.

Plus, he's not a prick, I think he's pretty cool from what I have read of his posts.

Sorry, but not everybody has their hand on their cock 24/7. And, to be honest, this is one of the most annoying things that I find about this forum (besides the total laissez faire attitude towards any and all fetish possible). People don't understand that it is two different things to 1) think about and analyze sexuality; and, 2) to DO sexuality, to jackoff, enjoy pornography, have sex, etc. That's why you have people going apeshit over the title of my piece, entitled 'Arbeit Macht Frei'.
Ok first of all this discussion isn't about sexuality, it's abot age.. That's why the Title is "why teens?"

2nd
We were just giving examples and having some fun. Then wolf of the fuck came in and just had to roll his eyes. It was completly uncalled for, and look what it started. He comes in and uses all these big fancy words acting like he's all smart. He's just a pric. He didn't have to come in on this thread and put us down and shit. He's done it before on my stories too, he's not nice.

3rd
By arguing for him, you continued to push this topic of coversation away from the main question. So applause for you :P
  #38   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Writer and Lifter

Trying to link this comment to the original discussion, but perhaps some of the writers, especially when the story involves "super puberty" see their protagionst as some type of hyper male. Not really a teen anymore and not a man, but something more and outside the confines of traditional catergories, therefore not really applicable to normal situations.

Just a thought.
  #39   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
It's a good question, and my response is pretty much what's already been said. When I've submitted stories, the High School era is just so flexible to work with. For me it's not more sexually attractive for the characters to be that age, it's just a by-product of the fact that they're still in that setting. When you get any younger than 17-18 it starts to get a little bit shakey for me, and it depends on how it is written from then on. Regardless of this, any story is more enjoyable for me when the sex isn't the be-all and end-all.

- Shamshad Khan
  #40   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 19th, 2009, 03:05 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky View Post

You seem to have missed the fundamental point of this forum, which is the posting and reading of stories dedicated to the aforementioned #2. People went apeshit over the title of your piece because it was intentionally inappropriate, and were nonplussed about the content because it was wildly off-topic.

This is, whether you like it or not, a site dedicated to the entertainment of a certain segment of the population. Not, as you seem to think, the justification of that entertainment to you.

-X-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options