The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:33 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
The Herb, part 2

As soon as I fell asleep in Jeff?s arms that night, I dreamed of far off places. In one dream, we were in Paris strolling through the streets of the city arm in arm, and enjoying all the sites the city had to offer. We were both dressed in our finest casual clothes, and though we couldn?t possibly afford even a belt, wallet, or even a handkerchief, we went window shopping in many of the haute couture shops along Avenue Montaigne, including Dior, Chanel, and Valentino. The shopkeepers needed only one glance at Jeff through the display windows and immediately dragged us both into their shops, showering us with champagne and showing us outfit after outfit, encouraging him to try them on. The last place we went to was the Louis Vuitton shop. As Jeff and I were trying on a couple of his smashing suits, a shopkeeper phoned Marc Jacobs himself down to see Jeff in one of his suits. Marc was so impressed by the way Jeff and I (mostly Jeff) looked in the suits that he gave them to us as gifts because, ?No one will ever be able to wear those suits as well as the two of you.? Of course, we both blushed and attempted to decline the generous offer, but he simply would not hear of us not accepting! In fact, he even insisted on taking us out to a fabulous dinner so we could just stay in the suits. (At least in my dreams, my expensive tastes can become reality!)

After an exquisite dinner rubbing elbows with Paris?s fashion ?lite, we declined Marc?s invitation to go out to the clubs. Instead, we decided to walk around, enjoying the city, Jeff stopped along the River Seine kissed me, looked into my eyes, and said, ?Paris has so much fashion, so many beautiful works of art architecture to offer, but their beauty doesn?t compare to the beauty of my boyfriend.? Of course, I?m a romantic sap (and Jeff knows it) that in order to keep from swooning I simply had to kiss him and hold him close for a good long time before hailing a cab and asking the drive to step on it to get back to the hotel! Of course, we were completely macking in the backseat. No matter how fast he drove, it wouldn?t be fast enough for our hormones!

--

I awake because I feel a sudden absence. I open my eyes to see that Jeff has rolled over onto his side. I scoot over in the bed, give him a quick kiss on the cheek, spoon him, and immediately fall back asleep.

--
In another dream, Jeff and I were in Cuernavaca, Mexico visiting the Tepoztl?n ruins. Jeff loves these ruins because of the breathtaking beauty, the hike up the mountain to the site, and loves to explore the rugged terrain surrounding the site. I love it because of its religious history as an ancient center of enlightenment and renewal. We both love it because it is near the gay destination Cuernavaca where we were staying. Talk about a win, win, and win situation! We arrived at the site before it opened for the day, so we decided to explore the grounds around the site until the admissions gate opened. As we walked around, Jeff saw a rock formation a short distance away. Jeff suggested we jog over and I told him to lead the way?partly because he knew where he wanted to go but mostly because I love staring at his ass and his strong back, particularly as he runs with his long, lithe legs. How did I get so lucky to attract and hold onto this man?

As we jogged, I noticed his t-shirt barely reached the waist of his cargo shorts. It was one of his favorite t-shirts, so maybe the dryer had shrunk it after at least a hundred washings. It appeared tighter than I remembered as I looked at the way his upper back and shoulders filled the shirt out. It must have been the dryer. When we arrived at the rocks, we sat down together on a boulder to rehydrate after the hike and the run. Jeff suggested we both take our shirts off to let the dry desert air and sun dry them for us before we headed back up to the ruins. He stood up and took off his shirt. The light sheen of his sweat in the morning sun made him look absolutely incredible as if the Mexican sun god had gifted him with more muscle.

We left our backpacks and shirts at the boulder and explored the area together, play fighting and just enjoying one another?s company. At one point, Jeff had me in a headlock when he suddenly said, ?Hey, what?s that?? He took my hand and we jogged over to a crack in the side of the mountain. Entering the cave, we discovered that the small cave was flooded with sunlight from a crack in the ceiling. As we looked around at the walls, the cave revealed ancient carvings covering the walls. We were both amazed that most of the carvings seemed to feature two men holding hands, kissing, or having sex. (Jeff laughed particularly hard at the enormous phalluses.)

Jeff stepped back into the center of the cave while I continued to explore the drawings on the walls. As I made my way around the nearly circular cave, I noticed the ancient people featured the cave itself featured prominently in many drawings, particularly a large drawing in which one man was in the middle of the cave and the other standing off to the side?both with enormous erections of course. There were three suns above the cave with their beams clearly drawn from the sun to the cave walls with arrows showing the movement of the sun through the sky. The last position of the sun was directly over the cave and its beams were cast directly upon the figure in the middle of the cave. I turned around the look at Jeff standing stoically in the middle of the cave with his hands on his hips trying to put the drawings into prospective by turning slowly in circles, ironically like the man in the stone carving. Jeff looked almost edible standing there, bathed in light.

I turned back to the drawings. The next drawing was particularly intriguing. The sun was directly over the cave with its beams cast straight down into the center. However, the man in the center of the cave had changed. He had become taller and more muscular though the cave and the man standing at the side of the cave were the same size. Jeff would love that his erect penis had become even bigger. These ancients sure had imagination!

As I turn around to call Jeff over, I realized the sun was streaming straight down on him. The sight of him bathed in sunlight took my breath away. His pecs and abs stood in such relief that they cast shadows on the ridges below them. My cock immediately began tenting in my cargo shorts and jock. I quickly looked at Jeff?s shorts and noticed his cock was already tenting his shorts. Had he been checking out my ass as I squatted down to look at the drawings more closely? Cheeky devil. Sometimes I think I spend so much time being into him that I forget that he?s just as into me.

My eyes locked onto his. We both knew this sort of look between the two of us could mean only one thing. As I continued to stare, I was suddenly looking at his nose though my eyes had not moved. I shook my head and looked back up into his eyes and had to continue looking up and up and up. I stood to walk over to Jeff. As I did, I realized Jeff was now at least a head taller than I. I ran my eyes down to his torso to discover his pecs even rounder, his nipples bigger and tantalizingly erect, his longer arms filled with muscular power, his abs stacked like a brick wall, and his dick and thigh threatening to rip the seam on the left leg his shorts!

As I approached him, the top of my head reached only his collarbone, but his nipples were the perfect height for me to suck. As I teased his nipples, he kissed the top of my head while he pushed down my shorts and I his. When we both looked down, we were shocked and pleasantly surprised to see Jeff?s new 14-inch cock completely dwarfing my 6.5-inch cock. Jeff bent down to kiss me as I fondled his new tool.

?How did this happen?? Jeff asked.

?I think I know. Follow me,? I said, guiding him by his enormous dick to the drawings. We stood there stroking one another while discussing the drawings I had already seen. As we looked at the final drawing next to the entrance it depicted the big man fucking the little man, his legs spread wide and hands on either side of the entrance to the cave.

Taking the hint, with a perfect grin on his face and a glint in his eye Jeff said, ?Wanna fuck??

I turned around, spread my legs, and bent over so fast that Jeff couldn?t stifle his laugh. I turned my head around and said, ?Take me, Big Boy!?

?That is exactly the answer I was hoping for!?

He began by rubbing his powerful hands all over my back reaching underneath to play with my nipples as he moved his enormous prong against my rosebud. He kissed me from the base of my neck all the way along my spine to my ass where he gave me the best rimming in the history of the world. He opened me up with his newly elongated tongue and his fingers. First he inserted one, then two, then three nimble, dexterous, strong fingers.

?Jeff, I?m ready. Put it in.?

?Hon, I don?t want to hurt you with this thing.?

?You won?t. It?s part of the magic. Just trust the magic. I do.?

With that, Jeff rubbed the tip of his cock at the entrance of my cave, lubing it with his precum. Rather than the pain I had braced myself for, I felt warmth like the light in the cave as Jeff pushed his head through my sphincter.

?Are you okay??

?I feel fucking amazing! Just go slowly and trust the magic,? I replied.

Jeff pulled out a little and plunged in a little farther each time. When he had about seven inches inside me, he stopped and said, ?I don?t have to go all the way. This much feels so great to me.?

I turned my head to look him in the eye, and said, ?Jeff, go all the way in. I can take it. You know me well enough that I wouldn?t say it if I didn?t mean it. Besides, we have to trust the magic.?

With one movement, Jeff plunged 3/4 of the way in as I groaned in pleasure. Hearing my delight, he thrust himself in the rest of the way, physically filling me fuller than I had ever imagined. While my ass was so full of Jeff?s dick, my heart was so filled to overflowing with love, admiration, and lust for this man I knew there was no room for any other man ever again.

Just as I was coming to this realization and turned my head, and locked eyes with him, Jeff blurted out, ?Daniel, I love you. Be mine forever!?

I smiled and said, ?Jeff, I love you too. I am yours.? As I said those words, Jeff began thrusting in and out with wild abandon, running his hands all over my torso. I closed my eyes and braced myself against the entrance of that cave. A few minutes later, Jeff shot his seed deep in my ass. Jeff?s semen filled me with warmth and light just like the sun and the cave, I flexed my ass muscles around his dick to hold onto the warmth.

My eyes opened as the floods released, and I felt my own cum hitting me in the face. As I looked at my cock in this position, I realized I could easily take the head into my mouth. I swallowed my own sweet-tasting load as our mutual orgasm nears its end.

We stayed locked in our position for a few seconds as we began to recover. As his enormous dick began to soften, he pulled it from my ass and helped me to stand up. We stood so close with our arms wrapped around one another for support and brought our foreheads together. It took a few seconds for us to realize it, but we were staring directly into the each other?s eyes and our softening penises are rubbing together at the same length. I had grown during our lovemaking to match Jeff?s size and muscularity!

?Well, that was NOT how I expected this morning to go!? Jeff exclaimed as we held one another in a post-coital embrace. How could I not kiss this man-god standing in front of me?

We gathered our shorts and jocks, which mysteriously still fit given the fact that we were both a head taller than when we entered the cave and our genitals were at least twice as big! Before we exit the cave into the bright midday sun hand in hand, Jeff points at the final drawing directly above the cave entrance. It is of two enormous men standing in front of the entrance, holding hands with their enormous chests bound with a lazo, ducking to exit. We kiss, take one last glance around the cave together, smile brightly, and duck outside, knowing that our souls and bodies are forever bound together by the magic of this cave.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 12:34 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
Hey guys, I hope these dreams aren't too much of a tangent for you. Your comments fueled the second part. Let me know how you like it!
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
One chapter of dream sequences doesn't hurt, but I'm anxious for the storyline to continue.
Mike
  #4   Add to Din's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:21 PM
hungry for more

Din is on a distinguished road
it's where i live half the time anyway, so why can't they?

take as long as you wish to develop your story, if you can manage to keep it interesting.

so far, so good!
  #5   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 06:08 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
One chapter of dream sequences doesn't hurt, but I'm anxious for the storyline to continue.
Mike
Yep - I agree.

Nice job on the dream sequence. And I am certainly looking forward to the continuation of the regular story-line.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options