The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 05:14 AM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
The Mysteries of Angkor Part 3

Thanks for all the suggestions. Here is my contribution for Muscle expansion day. Hope everyone likes it. Again any comments or criticisms are deeply appreciated. enjoy part 3. There is more to come still.

After cleaning up, I changed into my bathing suit which, let me tell you, did not fit as it did before. My package was clearly visible through the cloth, running down my leg almost poking out the bottom. They were tight as hell on my legs and my ass stuck out just begging to be grabbed. So I went down to the pool topless in all my glory, hopped in, closed my eyes and rested for a few minutes.

I awoke to a couple of stares from across the pool. Three guys were looking at me, I caught their gazes, they smiled and swam over to my side of the pool.

?Hey, how are ya mate?? The first guy said with a pretty thick Australian accent.
?Name?s Pike?
I greeted him with a handshake noticing for the first time how much stronger my own grip had gotten.
?These here are my buddies, Dustin and Gavin.?
I shook both of their hands and introduced myself. Pike was about 6?2, skinny but with the makings of a six pack. He had brown hair and hazel eyes. He had a boyish look to him, probably around 25 but didn?t look any older than 17 or 18. He had a cute face that you could tell he never had to shave. His lips matched his nose and both seemed very kissable, and the more he spoke with his Australian accent, the more enticing he became.

His friends too were good looking. Dustin was from New Zealand and he had clearly been working out for some time with a good base of muscle, similar to what I had looked like earlier in the day. He was about 6 feet even, with blond short but straggly hair and bright shining blue eyes. He had decent muscle but it all had a thin layer of fat covering his abs and giving him a bit of a puffier look. He shook my hand firmly but had nothing on my new strength. Gavin though was breathtaking. His hair was shining silver, short and cropped just perfectly to top off his head. His face was angular and sharp, with high cheek bones, dimples, and a tanned glow. He had a cleft chin and a thick adams apple with pointy almost elvish looking ears. He stood taller than the others at about 6?4 and lean with good amounts of muscle where he needed. A pretty nice set of pecs, 4 pack abs, broad shoulders, strong although lean arms and pretty proportionate legs. Gavin was Irish and he spoke with a slight accent that made him that much cuter.

?Whatcha been up too out here?? Gavin asked. I told them about seeing the temples and just coming out to grab some sun. There was no way I was going to give up my little secret just yet. So we got to talking and the boys were saying that they were going to grab dinner and head to a bar. So I decided to join them. I had tanned enough for the day anyways and though I used to turn bright red, now I was a golden tan colour, perfectly even all over.

I went back to my room to get changed for dinner and scavenged through my bag to find something that would fit. I ended up finding an underarmour tshirt that would stretch enough to barely hold me in, although it wasn?t leaving much to the imagination, and my baggiest board shorts that still clung to my butt perfectly. I also decided that tonight was going to be one hell of a night so I brought an empty water bottle full of powder to see where the night would lead.

I met the boys outside and we headed down to the foreigner strip where there are restaurants and bars on every corner. We found a nice place and ordered. We got to talking and it seemed that the three of them had met just the other day at a gay bar in Bangkok and decided to come to Cambodia. All of them were between 22 and 25 and were backpacking on their own around South East Asia. Our food came along with our beers and the three of them got up to wash their hands before eating. I decided to have some fun but I was only going to do it one at a time. I took the cap off my water bottle and sprinkled some of my powder into Pike?s glass. The puff of smoke shot up but the beer didn?t change colour. I was a little concerned so I added a little more to make sure it got in there. A bigger puff shot up and this time the beer changed slightly blue, couldn?t make it too obvious or he?d know something was up.

They returned, we said cheers and started eating. The whole time I kept one eye fixed on Pike. After a bit more conversation and a few more swigs of beer. Pike had become a little flushed. Gavin asked him if he was alright. Pike just said that his food was spicy and that his blood was too thick for Cambodian heat. I knew the truth though and every time he reached up for his beer I could tell that his bicep was bigger. By the time he had gotten to the bottom of his glass, his shirt sleeves had slid up to the crease between his bicep and his shoulder, because his arms had grown noticeably. We got up to pay, and when Pike stood up to stretch the buttons on his shirt all popped off. Dustin and Gavin both looked at Pike in some surprise but Pike just said, ?I guess I ate a little too much.? He took off his button down and threw it to one of the kids on the street. He was now only wearing a white wife beater that showcased his now, far more impressive shoulders and arms. His pecs were sticking out strikingly, and you could see the definition that ran from his pecs down to his abs pressing through the tight material of his beater. I caught Dustin and Gavin checking him out a few times and just giggled to myself. They?d get their turns soon enough.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 10th, 2009, 12:19 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Love this type of story. :3
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 06:55 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I love these type of stories...

...where there is good growth without the subject noticing at first.

True fantasy!

Mdlftr
  #4   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2009, 10:18 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Mysteries of Ankgor Part 3

Damn...give Gavin his own story. That silver haired blond musclestud can get into a lot of trouble in southeast Asia. He could get sent to prison and then???

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options