Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
Smile Muscle... why muscle?

Hi

Okay I probably know the answer, but I'd like to hear from other ppl as well.

Ever since I can remember, be it HE-MAN, BB Mags or even just the local school hotshot, I've had a tremendous thing for muscle. And honestly I can't understand it. Not so much on myself as on other guys. Although in theory I get all cross eyed and my bloodflow completely alters when I see a bodybuilder, I can even get hot and flustered on a lean "cut" guy. In fact if he has a nice hard bicep, abs or chest muscle all I need to go gaga is for them to be flexed.

And it scares me sometimes because I have no control over my nether regions when it happens. Honestly none whatsoever (ok maybe on pain of death I will have, but otherwise - none). It may sound a bit pathetic, it may sound like something some of you can sympathise with and for some of you it may even sound like an endearing quality. Which it might be, untill you set foot in a gym. Or a bodybuilding contest! Sometimes I will walk at the speed of white light past a hot bodybuilder guy... on the beach, wherever... not because I don't have anything to offer. But at the first sign of flexed mucles, biceps bulging with veins crisscrossing and strained calve muscles, I will most certainly feel a rise in more than temperature.

Can anyone relate to that?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 02:03 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Going to college, I see plenty of muscle, or at least potential for muscle. But all in all, I know exactly how you feel. For me though, I keep control by not totally ogling muscle that I can see (though I'll certainly steal a glance or two, especially if a guy is flexing); I mostly keep in control of my...land down under...by not always looking at what there is, but by fanta'sizing' what could be. That's why I like Elysium's morphs and stories. A bunch of average and cute guys with skinny bods all grow big, huge, and horny. So to be honest, I almost never j/o to what I find here on the web, I mostly do it to those who I see around.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 07:26 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
I think it's primordial. Guys want muslces. It makes them feel dominant and powerful. Even guys with muscles are attracted to muscular guys. Women want muscular guys to breed with and produce alpha babies of their own. Muscles have a universal attraction.
  #4   Add to xaviermuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:31 AM

xaviermuscle is on a distinguished road
Nothing wrong with that dude, Guys love muscles because of the raw power and strength that come from them. That mean grip and ability to pick up even the heaviest things at any moment! The sex appeal of big veiny jacked up guys is a showcase of the hard work and dedication they have put forth and needs to be appreciated...That's one other aspect as to what makes these guys so amazingly sexy!

Xavier

*Morphing to a gigantic monsterous muscular giant!!*
  #5   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Okay, but honestly i like muscles more on other guys than on myself. But that's probably the difference between the object of ones attraction and and the one being attracted. Sigh. Or maybe I just like being the "giver". : ) - and later on receiver of revenue! : )
  #6   Add to xaviermuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM

Ok here is an example...A straight guy loves big tits...He's not going to go out and get implants for the sole purpose of turning himself on...right? lol

If you had big muscles you may not find others with big muscles so intrigueing...In turn causing you to become less attractive to the one thing that sends you over the edge now Make sense??

#7   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 09:37 AM
Come up 2 the lab

OMG is that you?

Okay... is that link Xaviermuscle.com your personal site? you in other words?
  #8   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Oh and another question... Usually I like kinky stuff, up to a point... but for some reason I would practically have no will of my own when faced with a request (sex wise) from a big hard muscle god. So do you guys feel the same or are there limits. (ofcourse there should be... but I'm just wondering)
  #9   Add to xaviermuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpuZA View Post
Okay... is that link Xaviermuscle.com your personal site? you in other words?

Hahaha...Yes that is me in the flesh my friend!

#10   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 05:40 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
I've given this a lot of thought over the years. In my case, it has to do with two things. One, I found my father unattractive in every way, so I gravitated toward his polar opposite. That meant muscle, among other qualities.

Two, when I was a kid, the only time you ever saw men's bodies was in bodybuilder magazines. So that kind of physique imprinted itself on me at a highly impressionable age. That is what I thought men were supposed to look like. It made it very hard for me to feel any attraction for 99% of gay men, once I became old enough to find them. In those days, no gay men went to the gym; or if they did, they didn't hang out at bars.

On a more universal level, most men are attracted to muscle and what it represents: dominance, strength. Add erotic attraction to the mix, and it stands to reason muscle is going to have a powerful effect on a gay man.
  #11   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 01:41 PM
Come up 2 the lab

Mmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaviermuscle View Post
Hahaha...Yes that is me in the flesh my friend!

My oh my... impressive. Oh and the muscles 2 ofcourse!

- Ps.

Just a general tip for everybody: Please remember to read the EULA (End User License Agreement) for your next life before reincarnating into it. People... it's all about the small type! Trust me.
  #12   Add to Slevin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2009, 08:18 PM

Slevin is on a distinguished road
I think this a deeper question than anyone will be willing to honestly answer. To ask someone where their desires come from means you have to consider both the positive and negatives of that person. Those are answers most of us can't readily articulate and if we could its unlikely we'd post them here. Each answer will be different from person to person. Each answer will be a key to really understanding that person. I try to keep things in the individual perspective.. The social perspective of sexual fetishism is not so kind.
  #13   Add to LucidDreamer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2009, 09:03 PM

LucidDreamer is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to LucidDreamer
For me...

I would have to agree with most of what everone is saying, I don't have muscle, but, I would like to have a muscled guy as my partner. One, it is the masculine thing, muscles do represent power. I feel safer with a guy who has an athletic body, compared to a guy who doesn't, like me, lol
Plus it has to be instinct, we were programmed to look for the healtiest person to be with, and on a man that is muscle, on a woman those would be her hips and her breasts.

And I must say Xavier, you are one fine specimin of pure masculine male. lol.
  #14   Add to boricua1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 08:57 AM

boricua1 is on a distinguished road
The desire and drive is really intense for me. I believe, just like everyone else here, muscle can be a very satisfying and arousing element. Personally, I've always wanted to be with a muscular guy but I don't have to be... I think it's because most of my desire has been to become the muscular one.

As a kid watching cartoons like He-man and Thundercats I would fill in my shirts and pants with pillow cases to look as if I had muscle. As a teenager, I gravitated toward muscle and bodybuilder magazines.... took the outline of huge guy's bodies in the mags and drew my face on top of it.

I would do these things because internally I was never satisfied with my body and just the thought of me becoming a thick huge meathead filled me with these intense raging feelings. Once I started watching homoerotic muscle and masturbating to it then I clearly knew I couldn't deny or hide the feeling I had for guys.

I still have the drive to become a huge monster of muscle, but recognize like everything these things take time. I find myself more and more attracted to extremely muscled, thick, bulky, and big bodybuilders more then lean muscled guys. I think somewhere in my mind I feel they are what ideally I want to be and that they can hold a challenge for me.

It's the size and power that get me off ... sometimes it's so intense I just can't get enough.
  #15   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:52 AM
Come up 2 the lab

mmm, very interesting. Then it must be a question of soul i suppose. Or energy (being either female / male or positive / negative (not in the bad sense of the word) or active and passive) I don't think I'm weak... well physically I'm not strong and I tend to completely avoid confrontation unless I have to, in which case I usually find myself wishing I had a big ol man to "sic'em fluffy!" I'm not femme either, but dominant male "flavoured" energy resonates with me to the point where I am completely malleable. There's this big blue eyed, dark haired, rugby playing hunk of a farmers son that I used to know (str8ish) and I could never lie to him. His girlfriend one day came chatting and we spoke about their relationship etc., nothing bad, just in depth. So two weeks later this guy was sitting outside at night with me (he knew I wasn't str8) and he mentioned his GF said she had dropped by for a visit... SO... "What did you talk about? This and that, nothing important really. Oh... I know you're not telling me the truth, so how about starting now?" Ofcourse I immediately did my best imitation of a tomato-patch, blushing like a little kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar and promptly spilled the beans. IF I ever got to go out with a guy like that, lord knows I wouldn't even THINK of looking at another guy, much less cheat on him. I'd end up with a sore bum and the other sod would probably take a little trip to intensive care. (Nah the guy wasn't that violent, but baby I could see if you even thought about messing around on his turf.)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options