The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dexter1992's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2009, 10:44 AM

Dexter1992 is on a distinguished road
The magic bracelet

This is my first story wrote in english, i'm from brazil, and english isnt my mother languege, but i tried to write with the right terms, i just ask for sorry before of everything. i know that there is many wrong thing, but let's try xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=white] His name is John. He?s 14y/o and he?s not an example of perfect person. He is 4?5? and 150lbs, pure fat? he has never kissed and a girl and either fucked some girl. His life wasn?t so many things. Just school, play games in the computer, eat? any exercise.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He lives in Brazil, in a State called Goi?s, in the center of the country, at an interior city, He had 2 brothers, one of 7 y/o and other of 4 y/o, his father die 2 years ago. He was going to move to USA, his mother got a work in United States and they are arriving at their new home. John started to put his thing in the places.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] John was a looser in the school, he didn?t get good grades, always getting in troubles, the girls hate him, he doesn?t have a good personality, he doesn?t have any friends.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] But he had a dream, and this dream is to have muscle, MANY MUSCLE, to have 250lbs but of pure muscle? but John doesn?t get the genes, he tried to lose some fat and gain muscle, but that was worthless. He didn?t get any muscle, and in 6 month lost 10 lbs of fat, so he stopped.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] They arrived at home after a big travel, just something had arrived, like some cloth, the beds, which his mother had sent before everything to arrive here in time. John got some cloth less social and said for his mother that he was going to walk around to know the neighborhood, it was just 3 pm of a Sunday. He could find something interesting.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] The neighborhood was good, on house after other, with treated garden, perfect grass, fences very white, some house had some flours in the garden, others tree. It?s was very beautiful.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He was walking to the center of the city, but he couldn?t go much longer, he could lose himself, he didn?t know the way very well! After walk looking through the city, he went back to home, but getting a different street, that he didn?t remember. Yeah, that?s good, he is lost![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] Trying to find the right street he went in some house not much new as the ones in his street. He was walking when he saw a group of teen, younger than him, like 14-15 yo too. There were boys and girls, one of the boys, who looked to be the younger, he was without shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] He was lean a car, with a car key rocking in the shorts, the cars seems to be him. A girl was between the boy?s legs, which were opened in a V.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] While John was walking the girl start to kiss the boy, passing the hand in his body, they seem to be one. The boy opened the eye and saw John looking for him. The girls stop of kiss him and the boy screamed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?HEY you there! Come here!? ? The boy asked looking for him[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] That was the first time that he was speaking with a American after months of training his english. John hesitates for a moment so he went more near.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?are u new by here? ? the boy asked while the others was just looking?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?yes, I arrived today here?? john answered[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?hmmm? Nice to meet you, I?m Bill, I live in this house, and u??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I live by here ? he could say that he was lost ? I was walking around to know the neighborhood.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ha! Hey, you look a bit different of the people by here, are u from other country? ?the boy asked?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, I?m from Brazil, my mother came to here to work ? John said?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?That?s funny, nothing against you or brazil, just that now I have a neighbor from other country, and I like the Brazil, in particular the Brazilians? girls ? Bill said with a smile in the face.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]? Hey, I need some help, I got lost, can u help me to found the house, it?s not much far.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] ?hmmm how is the neighborhood?? Bill asked[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John explained and so Bill said +/- what way to get, it was 3 streets distant. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Thank you so much ? John thanked ? so, I?m going, see you later!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No, don?t go! Let?s talk a bit. ? Bill said?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?but I will get very late if I don?t go now, and I can lose the way again, so it?s good that I go now?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?don?t worry, I bring u there, I?m with the car, so I can drive u there.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]John thought and accepted the proposal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They kept talking during a long time there, and the girl was passing his hand around Bill body during all the conversation, many times she gets his dick. So John looked at the clock and I was almost 7 Pm, starting to darken.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Can we go now? It?s getting late and I?m very tired.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bill said that it was ok, looked for his friend and said that was going to come back in some minutes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white](by now in front the store gonna be in the ?first person? )[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I entered in the car, so I asked to Bill.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?how old are u??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?m 14yo ? he asked with a smile in the face ? My father don?t know that I?m with the car?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My head exploded, a 14 yo with a car! It was impossible in Brazil, just over 18 years the teen could drive. 10 minutes after we found the street and my house, Bill let me there and said[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?if u wanna, tomorrow we go to the gym, if u wanna try, so we can talk more, and we can know each other more, and see some girls, haha! - It was still summer, but by what I knew, the class was going to start next week, I thought for a while, I wouldn?t dispense a friend, so I said:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok, where is it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bill explained the way. I took a paper and a pen and did a map, so I would get lost in the way. Bill went back and I entered in the house.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] My mother was worried about me, and then I explained everything, she got happy and forget the concern. I asked for him some money to pay the gym, I was going to try at least for one month, again, who know, right?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I ate something, took a shower and throw, I didn?t need 3 minutes to sleep, and it wasn?t 8pm[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Next morning I got up it was 9:30 am, i looked for my mother and asked some money to pay the gym. My mother was so happy to see that I was with friend that she didn?t care about the money, we was a without money because the traveling expenses and we don?t have much money.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I changed my cloth to some gym cloth, a backpack, my cel phone and the map that I did. So I went to the gym. After some time walking I started to enter in the city, the streets were a bit grayer. Following the map I started to enter in some small streets, almost all the backdoors of stores.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After 15 minutes walking across big and small streets I went to one very dark, almost in the half of it I found something very radiant, shining in golden. I went to see it, I found a bracelet, a very beautiful bracelet, and it likes to be made of gold. I took it for me and so I put it in my wrist. That`s strange it fit very well. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I got it more near of my eye and there was a message:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?The one who use it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I could read the other part, I tried to clean it and then something unusual happened. a message in golden started to appear in the air in my front.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?The one who use it can do what want. Change the history, the past, the future the present!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So the message disappeared. I got very scared, tried to take it off, but it was locked in my wrist. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So then I thought, ?if I can do whatever I want, HOW can I do it, if I?m not dreaming?!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The message appeared in my front, like before:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Just think in what u wants to do?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was excited, what could I do if it was real? I needed to try! So then I was thinking in something, I looked to the top and I saw a build of 20 floors and the idea came, I want to go to the top of this build, and a new msg came in my front ?OK?, and a second after I was looking to the small people in the street 20 floors downs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I yelled, I don?t know of what, if I was scared, if I was excited or other think, many waves of feeling, I really could do what I want.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So then I remembered about Bill, maybe he was at the gym waiting for me, so I started to walk again and then I realized that I was almost 50 meters of the floor. I started to think, I don?t need to walk, just use the bracelet, this was the moment that I really accept it, I was starting to use it according to my will![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My will was ?get me to the front of the gym, without anybody get scared?. Again the message in my front: ?OK?. A moment after I was In front of a gym that I have never seen, but in some second I found Bill, he was leaving the car, I was thinking if his father could know that he was using the car, how could he use the car so much without the father notice? That wasn?t of my business, but I got a idea with that![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But that wasn?t time of use the bracelet in front of everybody. I went to talk with him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?hey Bill, are u fine? ? I asked for him?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?yeah, are u here waiting for me for a long time? ? Bill looked to me with a strange face?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No, I have arrived 2 minutes, ago, why??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I have thought u were going to need more time, I found the way easily, didn?t u? ? Bill really scared I don?t know why?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?why are u so scared?! Is that so impossible for someone new by here??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?no, cuz I went to ur home to give u a lift, and u mother said that u have left there 5 minutes ago, and it?s needed 20-25 minutes to get here, by car just 10 minutes, so u just need15 minutes, did u come running??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ahh yes and no, just walking a bit fast?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?haha, ok, let?s forget it, come on, enter, let?s sing you up ? Bill was showing the way, so I realized that I didn?t need to pay?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?MAKE ME A FILING CARD FOR FREE HERE?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?OK!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And then a card appeared at my pocket.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?it isn?t needed, my mother came here early and did it for me ? I said trying to don?t make many suspicious while we was entering in the gym?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?oh ok, so then u already have ur routine, I think ? Bill said looking to me with a curious face?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?hmm yes, my mother said something about it, but I don?t remember very well what exactly, do I need to take it from somewhere? ? I asked for Bill trying to make a normal face?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?no, You make ur own routine, so do u want help to make one??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ahh no ? ?GIVE ME THE IDEO OF THE BEST ROUTINE!? ?OK? and in a second I really know what to do ? I remember now that my mother gave me a paper, let me check it ? ?Create a paper with the routine? ?OK?, I started to look in my backpack, and for the god sake I found one, which the routine ? Here! I found it. The trainers did one for me I think. So, let?s start??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok, ok, I will start with legs workout and u? ? Bill said while was going to the leg machine?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?me too ? I answered following Bill ? since when u go to the gym??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?it make 6 month, but I didn?t get much development, see ? Bill shown a small biceps, much small for just 6 month ? I?m trying to enter in the football team, but with this body I can?t enter in it, but without a muscular body I get much more girls than any jock of the team, so I don?t worry.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?how can u get more girls than the jockers? ? I asked for him thinking that it was strange, a tiny boy ruling the girls where the muscular rules?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?they know that I have a big dick, and it?s what matter, many of them have small dicks, and the mine, it?s huge! 8 inch, they like it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Wow, a 9 inch dick, it was really big, mine was just 6 inch, and I was 14 yo too![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bill continue talking while he was loading the weights into the leg press machine, there was 300lbs ?That girl who was with me yesterday, we made sex after I brought u and my friend to home, oh God, it was good. Let?s starts, do u think u can lift 300 lbs??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I think, but let u start ? ?Give me the power to lift 600 lbs with my legs, without gain any muscle? ?OK? ? Bill started to make, just 10 reps and then he stopped.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?It?s ur turn, take care ? He said while leaving the machine?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok, let?s start! ? I really forgot about one thing; I don?t know how to do the exercise, no problem! Bracelet, u know what to do! ?OK?. And a wave of thinking came, and I started to make the exercise, it was so light, Bill was watching and spasmed that I could do that so easily?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I think that people with a bit of fate as u have many muscle under it ? Bill said when I was at the 25th rep without get tired, I stopped at the 30th ? wow, and you are very strong!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I don?t know, but I felled that I could lift + 300 lbs without problem. ? I was really wanting to make the muscle grown. That was the time that I got the idea ?AFTER EACH REPETITION, INCREASE THE SIZE OF MY LEGS IN 1INCHES OF PURE DEFINED MUSCLE, AND MAKE THE FAT DESAPPEAR OF MY LEGS? ?OK? - [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Can I try??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes, if u wants, help me here, get that weight?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] he was getting more plates of weight, after some second, there was 600 lbs. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I sat in the machine got in positing. My short fall and my fat legs got exposed. I started to make the exercise, that was have by now, but I felt something incredible, my skin started to enlarge, I was seeing the muscle appear at the same time Bill was getting surprised about it, my hands were in the legs, it started to get very hard, and my hand that was covering a my legs, could do it anymore, after the 10th repetition, I could see each muscle there, and I was very, very hard, so sexy, I was getting in to a bodybuilding legs. The short was getting too small, even if it was fallen.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I stopped after the 20th repetitions; this was enough ?STOP THIS GROWING? ?OK?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I got up and the short didn?t went back to the place, just keep up of my legs, it could go, the legs was so huge, so big, and so hard that it could pass. The striation was incredible, I could see each muscle, I made a scared face, and started to pass the hands there, WOW, I was getting excited. Bill looked for my legs and asked[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?What for the fuck hecks happened?! What was that? Ur legs are probably more than 38 inches!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I don?t know, it just have happened! wow, look for it! ? I flexed it, and there was huge muscle.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] I could see each muscle moving, my skin looked in the limit. Bill was getting closer to feel my legs, I flexed it again, so he could fell it better, while he was passing the hand in it I got a idea, ?I WANT TO LET JUST 4% OF FAT IN MY BODY, MAKE ME LOSE ALL THIS FAT DURING THE NEXT HOUR, AND DON?T MAKE ANYBODY SEE THE TRANSFORMATION, JUST BILL? ?OK?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Come here, let?s measure it, we went in to the locker room, Bill got a measure tape and check the size of my legs, OH MY GOD, 31inches, as I lost many fat, who used a big space, and gain much muscle. Incredible! And I could see that my fat was starting to disappear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Let me try the calves exercise. ? they were very strange with a big legs and small calves ? who know I can get muscle there like in my legs.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?yeah, ok, let?s go there?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Make my calves grown proportional to my legs? ?OK?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, let?s put 300 lb ? Bill got a scared face again?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok, but it?s too much ? Bill replied?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?who know ? ?give me power in all my body proportional to the one that I have in my legs? ? let?s go?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And so I started to do the exercise, and I felt my calves growing, my skin getting pressed by hard muscle, and the weight was so light, I could do as many repetition as I want, and there was about 20 minutes after my order of lose the fat, I was getting tiny in the chest and strong the legs. That was funny. After 25 repetition, I looked my calves, and there was, muscular calves, every muscle exposed, that was the body of my dream, but I could do all it by now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?wow!!! Ur calves too!!! What is happening with u? ? Bill screamed getting attention of many people[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?hey, shut up! Don?t call everybody! ? I said for him ? Let?s go to home, it?s enough for today?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?but I didn?t make anything here, I must train. ? Bill protested?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?please? I really wanna go home, or better, I want to try one thing ? I was getting many ideas, my head was almost exploding of so many ? do u have a balance at ur home??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?yes, I do. Ok, let?s go ? Bill accepted, he was very confused so we started to leave the gym. We entered at the car, Bill started to drive for his home?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was needing to do one thing ?I NEED A 9INCH DICK? ?OK?. I felt my dick grown in my pants. It was hard since I left the gym, I could see it perfectly across the short.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After 15 minutes we arrived at Bill?s house. We went for his bedroom.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Where is the balance Bill? ? I?ve asked for him?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?At the bathroom, by here ? Bill appointed to the place?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I entered there, with Bill in my back, I was without fat in my body it was almost 1 hours after the order, so almost 60lbs, I think it?s enough. I was tiny in my chest and arms.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I got up of the balance and I got surprised by the number, 120 lbs, I lost 50 lb of fat, but I gained much muscle, +/-40lbs of muscle. So it?s means that I have lost more than 50 lbs of fat during the small workout. I stripped off my cloths, got naked in front of Bill, my torso was tiny and my legs huge, very strange, and my dick. That was incredible, it was much longer than before, Bill was looking for it, getting excited too.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I want to show u one thing Bill?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I WANT GET 280 LBS OF MUSCLE? ?OK?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]TO BE CONTINUE...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 08:41 AM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
Good First Try

A good effort, especially since it's your first try to write in a second language. The story is interesting, too. Remember, typos and an improved translation can be done later, perhaps with some kind help of others.

Keep up the good work!
  #3   Add to Braun1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 02:13 PM

Braun1
Send a message via ICQ to Braun1 Send a message via Yahoo to Braun1
Yes, I agree. It is an excellent effort. I know I couldn't write a story in any other language than English.

The concept is sound and you are doing a fine job. Keep it up.

Thanks Much.

aka Braun1
  #4   Add to Dexter1992's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:26 AM

thanks for the comments!
i'm waiting a bit more time to post the other part, it's ready
  #5   Add to Dexter1992's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:26 AM

sorry, i did a double post

Last edited by Dexter1992; May 24th, 2009 at 02:58 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options