The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Dexter1992's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM

Dexter1992 is on a distinguished road
The magic Bracelet (Part 2)

[COLOR=white]As i said in the last part, english isnt my mother language, so i'm sorry for many mistake, so there is the second part of the story i hope u all enjoy![/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I started to feel something Very good, I was starting to feel my skin get pressed again, but in all my body, I was felling my pecs getting like melons, my should getting like cannon ball, my biceps, was transforming in two big ball. I got 8pacs, full defined, and so hard that u could break an ice cube over it and I wound fell. My traps were big, my triceps gained the form of horseshoes, very big, my forearm was almost my biceps size. I started to feel some ?wings?, my arms got a space between them and my torso, I felt the muscle of my back getting form. When it all stopped, I looked at the mirror, and I could recognize myself, I was HUGE, as I have wanted, and I was a 14 yo![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I started to pass the hand around my new muscle and fell it, my dick was hard than ever.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I put my hands in it, it was so hard, full of veins, so long,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?how do u made it? ? Bill asked with the mouth opened?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?secret ? I can?t say, not now ? and I wouldn?t say it never!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I started to flex my pecs,I couldn?t see anything down, it was so big that blocked my vision, I flexed my biceps, like mountain, enormous , two ball, the feel of the muscle contracting was so good, the skin moving, all muscle was bulging. After it, I did a pose with the triceps, it was much defined. I started to pass the hands at my abs I could touch each gum. I moved my arms to experiment the movement of my backs, I could appreciate the movement of each muscle there. I tried my wings, I could see nothing across it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Bill was looking for me, with a face that he had seen a ghost. That was very good to see the reaction, but I want to try many things. Not there at bills house, alone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Bill, see you after, I will go to home now?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]And then ?MAKE BILL FORGETS EVERYTHING AND BRING ME TO HOME? ?OK?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]A moment after I was at my own bedroom, alone, naked, with that divine body, I was very excited, I started to jerk off, passing the hand in all my new muscle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I just need 5-6 minutes to finish it. What a sensation, I did many cum shot, the cum sneezed across the bedroom. I could see the veins bulging in my dick.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I sat at my bed, my dick started to get soften, I was thinking about something about my life, if I can do whatever I want, I can change the history, so I could change the future time and make a new life from now on for me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]That was what a good idea. but I need to change something, i really want to be rich, get the money I want, I want to win a house just for me, to live alone, I don?t like to live with my brothers and mother.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I started to write at a paper my new life.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I want to get 200lbs, 4% of fat and the rest of muscle. I want be so powerful that I can lift 300lbs with one arm, and 800lbs with my legs. Make me grown until 5?1? I want a 9 inch cock. Make my abs very defined and I want gorgeous legs, so big that I will have to use pants much more big just because of the size of them, a last detail, my gluts, make them be as muscular that u can see a V in them. Put a tattoo in my right arm, one that like glass shade of thorny. And I want veins running across my arms. Change the color of my eyes to blue. Talking about hair, I don?t want any kind of hair in my body.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Change my wardrobe to clothes that with a very powerful movement they split while I?m using it, I want tightened cloths.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Change my birthday to tomorrow. August, 26.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Create an account bank for my with unlimited money, I want a car, a Ferrari, black, with all accessories and a driving license to drive whatever comes to my head and the police don?t lock my car. I need to learn how to drive.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I want a mansion just for me, with 3 floors, just the get the plant of the mansion that I will like more.(you can read my mind and discover what is the best)and put a lot of employers there to help with the mansion, just women and all beautiful. Give one for my mother and brothers too, and of course, in this city.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Sing me up in the city?s school with more beautiful girls and change my character and don?t let me be shy. I want just to be so smart that I will ever get the maximum grades. Teach me the arts of ?be sexy? too. Yeah, that is an important point, I must need to know how to conquest the girls.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Restart my friendships with Bill and make him forgets about the old me. Put him in the same school as me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]After a long time writing in my bedroom, naked and feeling my muscle, I finally read it to confirm everything. That was perfect, I haven?t forgotten anything. I read it as a desire to the bracelet, and after I finish read it I saw the message in my front ?OK?.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Everything around me got dark, I felt my body get pressed by something, I felt an ecstasy crossing my body. The skin of my body was changing to accept the new height and the new muscle, what a sensation. A moment after the light came back, and I was in a big land without anything just grass, so everything started to shake and many walls started to turn up. It was my mansion! I looked to me and I saw my abs were very defined, 8 pac, and my legs were bigger than before, the tattoo really was in my arm, and there was many veins as I wanted. When I finished of appreciate my new huge body, I looked to my mansion, and it was ready, it was like I want, similar to a castle, this bracelet is excellent. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I still was naked, but some second after the some clothes appear on my body, I could see all my chest under the red shirt, there was no space to my melons pecs, my biceps didn?t have space to appear, if I make a pose, the slave could explode. the jeans I was wearing was so pressed in my legs, that I could see each fiber moving, there was a large space in my waist, the jeans needed to be so large to my legs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I started to move into my new mansion, the sensation of the fabric getting pressed by the muscle was divine, when I have felt something shaking in my waist. I took it and there were 2 key, one of car and other of a normal door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I smile appeared in my face, my car?s key. I looked around and then I saw the brilliant Ferrari, black, so beautiful. I entered in it, a smell of new inside its, I put the key in the ignition and turned on the car. The motor was so silent that I couldn?t hear it, the gear was automatic. I started to drive it around the house, after 20 minutes driving it, I tried to put the max speed, the lot where the mansion was, is very big. I Started accelerate and after just some second I got 120miles/h, the car was very potent. I went back to home and stopped[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was going to see inside the mansion, while I was walking I could feel my muscle pressing the cloths, my Pecs were so big and tightened at point that u could see the point of them. At the pubic place u could see my dick, just a mount across the jeans, could see with clarity it resting in my pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I choose the other key and tried to open the door. It opens.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When I entered in the mansion I saw a long line of women uniformized as cleaner.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hello mister John! ? Everyone said in one voice.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I got scared, I didn?t think I would need so many cleaners to that house. But it could be a good thing; there are a lot of choices to make sex without leave the house.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Hey, wait a minute, I?m more security about my choices, I?m more security that I can do it! It too worked![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hello girls. Do u know everything that going to happen by now in front? ? hey, I was with many audacious ideas.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No sir. ? they answered in choral?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I? ur master, I?m the only man of this house. ? I started to explain, I was just creating the rules at that moment. ? U all will do what I want, when I want and how I want. But you gonna get a human work, so u can complain, u can get holidays, a high salaries. Just have to talk with me, ok? I want everything cleaned, my car will ever be cleaned. I want one of you to make me get up each day, one different each day.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They were looking for me with a normal face, as what I was saying was nothing, and they seems not to know how old I?m.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You will get used to me nude around the house, I don?t like clothes. I will bring many people to here, it will be common to make party, I won?t choose the place to make sex. Sometimes you will see not just women here, but sometimes men. They will be my slaves. ? What was that?! I was saying something much strange, something gay ? ok ladies??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes sir!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok, now go to work. I gonna leave for some place?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?TO USE THE POWER U MUST GIVE SOMETHING FOR ME, YOUR ENERGY, TO MAKE ALL IT YOU NEEDED TO GIVE ME MUCH ENERGY, SO IT?S TIME TO YOU TO REST. TOMORROW YOU WILL GET UP RECOVERED. You have 30 minutes until you faint.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I knew there would be a price for all this power. But it was so simply, was there something more or just sleep? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey, listen, I gonna sleep now, tomorrow I want to be called at 9 AM! Ok? I want to go to the gym. Some of you! Show me the way to my bedroom.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]One blond girl comes and started to show the way. She had a big bottom, I started to pass my hand at it while we were walking, she turned with a happy face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Sir you?re too young for me, please stop.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?No I won?t. I won?t, I want u just for me ? I said while I was pushing her more near by hers arms. ? I won?t do something now cuz I really have to sleep, but simply put your hand here and see what I can give to you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I got hers hand and put on my dick, I moved hers hand in it. After I put hers hand in my abs who could be saw clarity in by my shirt. After it she came more near, I just was looking for hers face, hers lips were getting more near of mine. I started to kiss her![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]That was my first kiss!!! So good, hers lips were so smooth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?If you want more, wait for tomorrow. ? Who was the one who give me courage to say it all? This bracelet is divine! ? Now I have to sleep. Show me the way?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]She was shattered because of what happened.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I just entered in a giant bedroom. With a bed who 4 or more people can sleep comfortably. There was a computer, a bathroom with a whirlpool bath for more than 7 people. I could see a huge wardrobe in it, I opened the door, there were hundreds of shirts, jeans, underwear, tennis-shoes, cap, blouses, many cloths, and all appeared to be small in my body, just like I have asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was going to sleep nude. I tried one thing, I flexed my biceps with all my power, a mountain appeared and the slave of the shirt split. I made a mostmuscular pose and I felt all the shirt splitting. I looked in the mirror in my wardrobe. there was just some parts of the shirt intact. I put my hands at the shirt collar and I split it out. I flexed my legs too with all my power and I felt the muscle pressing the jeans. I torn the jeans with my hands, I could believe. I could do tear a fabric like jeans just with my hands! I took off my underwear and my shoes. I made one last most muscular pose, looking too all my giant muscle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I went to the bed and started to try to sleep, it was just 3:30 PM. Again I didn?t need more than 3 minutes.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]When I opened my eyes again my bedroom was clear, I didn?t noticed that the tapestry were all closed. My dick was a little hard and a cleaning woman was in the tip of my bed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Good morning John! Happy birthday! ? The cleaner said ? It?s 9 am. It?s time to go to the gym.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The cleaner was very beautiful, brunette, big breasts, the neckline permit me to see big part of the breasts, the skirt just doesn?t let me see the briefs, hers thigh were very beautiful. She was opening the tapestries.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Here is ur cloths sir. ? The cleaner said while I was still lying in the bed, and my dick was starting to stay fully hard. ? Ur car is washed and ur mom have called.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok, Marti( the cleaner?s name) do u like muscular kids, kids like me? I?m 14 years old, and I?m much stronger than the most part of the 20 years old teens. ? I said it while I was looking for her and budging in my dick, which was fully hard now.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Yes sir, I like ? she said it while was taking a tray with my breakfast. ? But only the ones who can give me pleasure.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?haha ? she was coming near with the tray, I stood up and Marti come more near ? So, come here, let me give you pleasure?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?It?s not time sir! I have many tasks to do, and you?re much young for me ? Marti replayed while avoiding me, again this!!!!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Not only young, but smaller too, she was 5?6? and I was 5?1?. But I was so muscular, and so imposers that she was small near me. I went more near of him, took hers arm, pushed her for me, kept face-to-face (or the best I could do) with her, my cock was touching lightly her pussy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Give me a birthday present ? I said while was kissing lightly her lips and with one hand in her stomach, moving it for her pussy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Sir, I?m much older than u, I can?t do it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I?m younger but I can give the pleasure that u want, just feel my muscle. Put ur hand at my abs, see it, feel how hard they are?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]She was stopping of resist, my hand was taking her panties off, she started to kiss me, hers hands was smoothing my pecs, I was feeling hers breasts and my dick was pressed in hers legs, her panties was off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]She finally started to kiss me, a tongue kiss. I raised her in my arms and put hers upon the bed. I stripped her clothes off. Started to caress hers breasts, I liked hers neck, hers ears. I started to kiss her. After some seconds I stopped and I started to put my dick in hers pussy, very slowly, it was humid, small, sweet. My dick was pressing all hers pussy?s wall. She was murmuring of pleasure. I felt that I could put more of my dick, no more space there, just a half of my dick entered. She was shaking. I started to make the movement. Feeling my dick moving, hers pussy was starting to get more sweat.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Marti was in pure pleasure, and I was getting more excited too. Marti come more near, kissed me again, put the hands in my shoulder and make a movement indicating me to lie down. I did it, and pressed my pec, while was going up and down. She put hers hand in my arm and started to make more fast the movement, I was reaching the orgasm, she was rubbing hers hands in my biceps.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]She got down and kissed me in the neck, and was rising to my lips. Hers hair was all around our faces and we were in our limit, I ejaculated, wow, this was my first sex, I could know how much it was better than masturbation, I felt the max pleasure, and Marti was screaming in hers limit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?You are so incredible John? please more? - while she was caressing my biceps lying next to me in the bed ? I didn?t know that you are so good??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?If you want more, just come I can make sex for hours ? I said while caressing hers pussy. ? just come here and suck my dick?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I said thinking in how many more pleasure I could get like this. Marti move to my dick, she felt all my legs while she was starting to lick it. Starting by the head, very slowly and I was immovable in the bed, feeling the pleasure, hers tong was licking the body of my dick, and so she started to real suck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]She stopped and went to my balls, licking it all. She put both hands in my dick and put it in the mouth like it was a lollypop and re started to suck. I was very excited, I was going to get crazy with it all. She started to masturbate me with both hands in my dick and there was still some part of it out of hers hand.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?I gonna get my limit! ? I screamed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When she listened it, she stopped to masturbate me and she ?sit? over my dick and started to move hers pussy in it, moving her bottom, and making me crazy. After 5 minutes I finished again, I started to shot cum in her pussy. The orgasm has lasted for more than 20 seconds, it was incredible. I was sure I would do sex with a lot of girls from the school from now in front.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Get ur cloths and leave. ? I said arrogantly.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Oh my god, I did sex, for the first time of my live, I kissed a girl either. All of this were incredible, the sensation of make sex is 15 times better than masturbation. And either masturbation did by a woman is better than self masturbation. And the best! it all with a girl 7-8 years older than me![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I went to my bathroom to take a shower, I was going to use the shower, I want to leave fast. I turned it on and I felt the water falling in my body, I was passing my hand in all muscle again, that was an incredible sensations. My huge pecs, I flexed both, they got an insane size. I could see each pec pressing the other, like two rocks, disputing space. My abs was harder than the pecs, I could support the punch of anybody, I could let shot it with a hammer and I wouldn?t feel anything, the 8-pac very defined, each gum could be touch and u could make any mark of the finger. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I flexed my triceps and passed my finger checking the format of horseshoes. My shoulders were pure rock, a big hole between the shoulder muscle and my traps, two cannon balls. After it I flexed the biceps with the tattoo, it enlarged much, almost 2 times like the biceps which grown like a tennis ball, 16? inches or more. I felt all of the veins in it, when I passed my hands, My dick was still a bit rigid, or was this the normal size of it? Wow, my dick was bigger than I thought.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Now I was trying my legs, my hand wasn?t neither 1 quarter of the diameter of my legs, they were really huge, much more big than all my body, I almost couldn?t close the legs, with any movement I could see the muscle moving, it was fabulous, a big mass of muscle getting form and all this muscle was hard as the biceps and abs. I could get in my hand one of the muscle, so big and hard that it was. I balanced the legs, and it moved like an amount of mass, all the legs moved to the left and to the right, and after I flexed it, a stupid movement and all it got so hard that neither a hammer could move it. My calves were enormous I couldn?t get it in one hand, and when it?s flexed I could see each muscle there.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]But there was a problem, it was hard to see my back, there were no mirrors. No problem![/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?make all the wall of the bathroom of mirrors, so I can see me of all angle?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?ok?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The entire wall got replaced by mirrors, now I could see my back, my bottom. I flexed my backs, I could see it from the other side of the bathroom. I did a double biceps flexing it, incredible. I was looking for the hugest back that I have ever see, when I wasn?t flexing it my back formed a V. there were a lot of definition. I opened my arms and then a ?wing? formed in my back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My bottom was big, no fat at all, the end of the bottom muscle finish in the back, it was almost of the same size of my hand, I could put my hand opened in it, almost of the same size, in the sides. You could put anything inside it when I flexed it, I could neither move it, I!!! I COULDN?T make a small hole in it. It didn?t move, no matter how many force I use when I was flexing it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I did a most muscular pose, I saw my traps, bigger, and my neck was enormous.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I cleaned myself after feel all my body, my skin was brilliant of water, and I was appearing huger. I left the shower.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I walked to my wardrobe, got an underwear, I tried very hard to put it in the place, almost didn?t pass my legs, when I finally was with it, I looked to my dick, it could be see perfectly, like a snake, thick and long. I looked for a short, a dark green, to use in the gym. I put and it got very stretched out on my muscle, everything could be seen under it, my dick was a bit disguised, but u still could see it. I chose a shirt without slaves, it was white, the shirt was so pressed in my abs that you can see all gums and the tips of my pecs were clearly appearing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I put a tennis shoes, I search the price of this tennis shoes in the internet while I was in brazil, this was more than U$550! And I loved it, a green one, with detail in silver and black, from the nike.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I looked for my purse, I found it up of the night-table, when i put the hand in it, I felt it was reached. i looked for it and I saw more than 15 notes of 100 dollars, a credit card from visa without limit, so much money. I checked and then I found the membership of the gym, my identity from the Brazil and from the USA, the passport card and my drive license, it was strange, a drive license to a 14 yo old boys. I got the car?s key and move to out of the bedroom. I didn?t know the right way, and before of do the wish I remember that I too didn?t know how to walk in the city, very well remembered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Teach me how to walk in this house and around the city, everyplace.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?OK?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I saw in my brain all the rooms of the house and after the map of the city was in my head. I got a bit tired, it was so much information, but I still could get up, after I would rest a bit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was going to the gym, I was going to try to find Bill and Restart the friendship of a different way. Talking about Bill I would give a small gift for him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Give Bill the best genes to make his muscle grow.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?OK?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2009, 10:34 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
------------
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2009, 11:11 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Well Dexter, since english isn't your speciality, there's plenty of folks out here who are quite willing to proofread your story.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 5th, 2009, 03:53 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter1992 View Post
[COLOR=white]As i said in the last part, english isnt my mother language, so i'm sorry for many mistake, so there is the second part of the story i hope u all enjoy![/COLOR]
Dexter, English isn't even your "third cousin twice removed" language! So I agree with TheMM, you should get someone to proof your work prior to submission. Thanks.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options