The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greekboy14's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2009, 09:47 PM

Greekboy14 is on a distinguished road
Post 7th Grade Muscle Experiences

Watching muscle men movies always interested me as a kid. But I never really thought I would become buff. After 6th grade, I transferred to a new school that I would stay in until 12th grade! The school, Stonewall Riverside Academy opened my interest in muscles even further with many experiences.
Upon entering 7th grade, I was an awkward, skinny, unproportionate, and 91 lb. Some of my friends transferred with me from the old school- one of them was Nate, a really cool puerto-rican kid. Although we fit in well with the other 7th graders, I always glanced at some of the high school guys' built physiques. A freshman named Austin had the ideal body- thick legs, round pecs, bulging biceps, and an awesome spiked blonde hairdo. Vinny was in 8th grade- a hispanic kid with a sharp face, lean body, and cool personality. Then from my hometown there was Keith, a light brown haired, hazel-eyed, clear skinned Irish kid that I always played outside with. These were the boys that I would share muscle moments with mainly.
It was a month before my birthday- some of my class thought I was gay or girly because of my high voice and girly gestures with my skinny white arms. But at that age, I wasn't that offended. Gym class always had potential. The day we did pull-ups, I only did 1 which was good for my class. Another classmate did 7 pull-ups-Ch'Ding (an african kid with the weirdest name) When he sat back down, Nate looked at him, "Yoooo!" I noticed Ch'Ding had wideset broad shoulders. "Yo, Ch'Ding, make a muscle!" Nate said.
Ch'Ding rolled up the dingy white gym shirt, and contracted a wild black bicep that pumped off his arm like a stone. "Ohh, shit!" Nate exclaimed.
"What did you do to get that?" he then asked.
In his african accent, Ch'Ding said,"Liff' weighss'"
Nate nodded. Ch'Ding had big biceps, but he was really lean and skinny too even though he had the broad shoulders.
Next week, I started lifting th 15 lb dumbell in our closet- my uncle didn't use it so what the heck. All I did was bicep curls and shoulder presses, and I tried wrist curls for my extra-emaciated forarms. I did this haphazard workout sparingly in October. Then in November, my voice deepened in 1 night. A girl named Kelly in my class remarked about my voice the next day. And after school, my friend Jack said seriously, "Your voice got deeper." after we talked a little about space invaders. I didn't feel any other differences though. After I had been doing my haphazard curl workout for 3 months, I could see my small arm muscles. I had a little nub bicep, and a skinny forarm muscle fiber showing down my arm.
On the way home from a park, I sat next to Keith and one of his spanish relatives. We were playing with a tennis ball when I squeezed it hard. My skinny forarnm arm muscle showed up and Keith shouted, "Yeah, Marvin's muscles!" (Yes, Marvin is my name) Keith always like to exxagerate, but it was motivation for me. Next week in school, I pranced off as my awkward self into the locker room to change. Me, Nate, and Ch'Ding were in a corner. I took off my red long-sleeve shirt, and I noticed Nate looking at me. His piercing brown eyes widened, "Yo, you're diesel!" he said. Ch'Ding snickered. Some older boys laughed in mockery since I was pretty skinny. After their patronizing, Nate said in a lower voice,
"Seriously, you are diesel."
See thats why I liked Nate, he saw I had a little progress, he was cool, he had cool short curly brown hair, and a positive vibe. His compliment gave me more motivation. That summer, I came across a pull-up bar in neighborhood. One morning I put on a tight red spandex tanktop and tight red spandex shorts. These clothes made me feel hot and primed for action. I began doing pull-ups on the dingy grey bar. Due to my inexperience, my body rocked back and forth in a thrusting manner- soon I began to feel this unspeakable pleasure! My small crotch bulged through the spandex a little further with every thrusting pull-up. 5, 6...7! I thought the shorts would burst and my biceps were jumping up. These pull-ups felt like ecstasy! At the 10th pull-up, my pleasure further erupted with a euphoric surge and I collapsed off the pull-up bar. I felt sooooo relaxed. But what had I done? My big eyes bulged. What happened? I dashed to the bathroom, and slid the spandex off. I gasped at the white residue on my white fruit of the loom briefs! What is this?
Is this a new disease symptom? Should I call my doctor, Dr. Niepcefried?! Should I inform my parents? All these possibilities pranced in my head. I felt like I had crossed over the line, overstayed my company, and produced a tragedy.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 18th, 2009, 03:45 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thought he'd broken his wee-wee when it happened the first time! :-)

Very nice. This reads like a made-up story, not real-life, but it's fun to read, regardless!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options