The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Bodybuilding > Steroids
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Steroids General information, discussion and experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nsath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 02:38 PM

nsath is on a distinguished road
ready for this?

hey guys, i've been working out regularly for 5 years now. this past year i've had a trainer and gotten more serious about it. i'm 6'5" 200lbs and although i'm toned up i'm not gaining any size. i'm 30 years old with a 41" chest and 15" biceps. would love to add to both those numbers. i eat very well... farm boy here so it's mostly meats, vegetables, some carbs and protein powder after my workouts. it seems like roids are the only thing that will take me to the next level. any suggestions? what type or other ways to add mass?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 03:28 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm not a tall guy so I couldn't say but it seems to me like you could get quite a bit bigger just by eating a whole lot more. Ditto, roids *without* eating a whole lot more isn't likely to make you that much bigger.

I imagine James and Paul and a few others in the stratosphere will have some advice to offer.

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to mewletter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Truth-seeking Skeptic

mewletter is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

IMO, I think digestive enzymes is a better option since it helps increase nutrients. If you already eating a lot, eating even more will actually goes down the toilet drain, if you know what I mean.

As for steroids, do A LOT OF research before even buying them. This link should be useful.

http://www.isteroids.com/steroidbooks.html

Whatever decision you make, understand the risks and right information first.

P.S, they are NOT cheap.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options