The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 08:13 AM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
New Story: The Herb, Chapter 3

Thanks to gogothen for urging me to add another chapter to this story. I've hit a bit of writer's block recently, so a little encouragement helped me to push through and finish this part. As always, your comments and feedback are appreciated.

Chapter 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=14925
Chapter 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=15094

-----

Chapter 3

Jeff and I are fawning over each other when suddenly the earth begins to rumble and goes blank. Wait?that doesn?t sound like an earthquake. We live in the Midwest. Earthquakes don?t happen here. It?s cold all of the sudden, so I reach down to pull up the blankets and turn over to cuddle with Jeff to warm up?only Jeff isn?t there. I crack my eyes and realize the sun is up, which means Jeff is up. Getting up with the sun no matter how long he has slept and being so cheerful about it just might be his only flaw. (And exaggeration is apparently one of my flaws.)

In my morning stupor, I manage get out ?Jeff? Jeff, where?d you go??

?Honey, just stay in bed. I?ll bring you breakfast as soon as it?s done.?

Normally I could just roll over and go back to sleep, but I am surprisingly awake this morning. I start to get out of bed and realize I am still naked, which helps to explain being cold. Rather than try to find clothes, I wrap myself up in the comforter and decide to make my way to the kitchen. The first few steps in the morning are always a little rough for me, but I nearly trip over my own feet this morning. Maybe it?s the comforter, maybe somebody put a cinderblock on top of my head. Whatever it is, my balance is off. I need coffee. I yawn audibly as I round the corner into the kitchen and lean against the counter as I say, ?Good morning.?

?I told you to stay in bed.?

?Yeah, I know, but I couldn?t go back to?to?to?Jeff, that is you, isn?t it,? I inquire as I rub my eyes because I don?t recognize the shape of guy?s body standing at the stove wearing nothing but a pair of sweats.

?Of course it is,? Jeff replied as he turned around to pour a cup of coffee. He gave me a kiss, handed me the cup of coffee, and said, ?Go put some pants on. We?ll eat at the table since you ruined breakfast in bed, and I?ll explain what?s going on as we eat.?

?You mean you?re going to let me in on your new workout secret??

?You haven?t looked in a mirror yet, have you?? I scowled in confusion. ?Go put some pants on and be sure to check yourself out before you come back.?

?Why? What are you??

?Just do it. Go.? Jeff turned me around, gave me a pat on my ass, and kicked me out of the kitchen. At least he let me keep my cup of coffee?

After taking a huge chug out of the coffee mug?man that is good coffee?I spot a pair of Jeff?s sweats on the chair by the bed, so I shuck the comforter to the floor and throw on his sweats not bothering with underwear since I would be showering after breakfast. As I look around for a shirt to keep warm, I catch a muscular reflection in the mirror and look around expecting to see someone else in the room but see no one. I slowly turn back to the mirror and realize it?s my face on that torso! I shake my head in disbelief and bring my right hand up to cup my left pec. My hand confirms the definition in the mirror. I see the striae on my arm as it bends to caress my chest. I can?t help but flex my bicep as I stare at the mirror in disbelief for a few seconds before sprinting to the bathroom. I still don?t believe what I see in the mirrors so I run to the dining room where Jeff is sitting at the table sipping his coffee with an enormous grin on his face.

?Jeff, I think the mirrors are messing with me, or else I am on drugs.?

?No, it isn?t the mirrors. As for drugs, well, you had better sit down?and knowing you, you should start on that second cup of coffee because you will need that extra dose for all of the processing you are about to do.?

I take a big gulp of coffee and say, ?Okay. I?m waiting.?

Jeff reaches across the table and starts with, ?Honey, you know I love you??

?Wait. Am I dying? Are you dying? You always say that before you give me bad news. I am not sure that I want you to continue this explanation.?

With a slight chuckle he says, ?No, it?s nothing like that. Just calm down.?

?Daniel, I love you more than anything else in this world. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I love your laugh, your smile, the way you care for me, your passion for life. However, I have always felt a little guilty because I know how much you have always wanted to build a toned, muscular body but don?t have the genes. I know you have always envied the fact that I only have to do a basic workout and look the way I do.?

He had me tearing up. His words were so sweet, yet he was saying out loud this unspoken truth we had both come to accept in our relationship.

?We have never talked about any of this because there was nothing we could do about it?until now.? I cock my eyebrow quizzically, skeptically, and curiously. ?As you know since you?ve been with me in that village just outside of Paris and the ancient temple at Tepoztl?n to collect samples, I have been working on a project at work studying potential medicinal effects of some rare herbs and plants from around the world. A few months ago, I realized that the herbs we collected in those places were nearly identical except for a few phytochemical compounds. As my research progressed, and I was asked to consult on a human DNA project, I realized these chemicals might have applications to help men whose secondary sex characteristics were underdeveloped for a number of reasons?genetics, environment, disease, age, etc.?to lead a normal sex life.

?So, we did some experiments with combining these two herbs in various concentrations, but had very little success in our trials. However, while the herb from France and the herb from Mexico were sitting near one another in the lab?s greenhouse, something happened. The two plants cross-pollinated, creating a new hybrid. This hybrid has some unusual properties. It has all of the phytochemicals from the parent varieties, plus a completely new compound we have never seen before.

?Yesterday, I was running tests on the new hybrid to prepare a proposal for a new clinical trial when I slipped on the wet floor and dropped a vial of liquefied herb. In the process, the liquid ended up all over me and I accidentally swallowed some of he herb. It tasted pretty good. Since it was toward the end of the day and both of the parent plants are used often in local cuisine, I cleaned up the mess, and headed to the gym a little early without thinking much of it.

?As I was on the treadmill, I noticed that I kept having to nudge the speed and incline up because I just wasn?t being challenged. As I lifted, none of the usual weights were enough, I kept adding more and more still not feeling challenged. I decided to skip the shower and run home rather than take the bus. I made it home in record time. By this time, I felt pretty horny. At first, I chocked it up to the fact that you had gone to bed so early and we skipped sex so you could get some sleep before your early flight. I figured you?d be home in a few hours and help me with my predicament. However, trying to distract myself with TV and cooking dinner didn?t help with the problem. In fact, trying to ignore it only seemed to intensify my arousal. I gave up and decided to masturbate.?

I attempt to assure him by saying, ?Jeff, you know I don?t have a problem with that. It?s a natural thing even for partnered guys like us.?

?I know, but I was really missing you and looking forward to making love to you when you got home. However, at about 6:30, I just couldn?t wait. I made sure the dinner was on simmer and headed to the bedroom to pop off a load. As I pulled my clothes off, I looked different somehow. My face was more cut, my muscles stood out more and looked a little bigger, and my cock was practically screaming for attention. As I stood there watching myself jerk in the mirror, I swore I could see changes happening in my body. Everything was bulging more and more. I kept feeling hornier and hornier as I stroked my cock. However, even as the pleasure level rose, I couldn?t cum. I tried all sorts of positions?standing, laying down, doggie style, against the wall with my legs in the air. Daniel, I even tried every dildo we have.?

?EVERY dildo? Including?well?you know??

?Yes. Even the Man-O-Lith.?

?Holy shit. For a guy who only likes to use dildos on someone else because they?re too stimulating, that?s saying something. But wait, you?re saying that not even that much stimulation made you cum??

?No. After two hours of trying everything I could think of, I gave up and decided to wait for you. I put on the briefs that seem to drive you crazy and decided to sit on a wooden chair facing the door to wait for you. This was a bad idea. The subtle stimulations from fact that I could not stop shaking my legs up and down combined with the hard wood of the chair rubbing against my ass and my hard cock rubbing against the fabric of my briefs mixed with the anticipation of you walking through the door only caused my hormones to surge to new levels. When I heard you open the hall door and fish out your keys, I flew out of the chair, knocked it over, and desired nothing but to take you to bed. Of course, you know what happened next.?

I smiled slightly as I remembered the evening, being dog tired, the long day, all of the traveling, the grueling meetings, but then coming home to have the love of my life want nothing more than to be with me. As I reminisced I replied, ?So that explains what came over you. But, I am still confused about these physical changes in each of us. I mean, how could a little spilled plant pulp change your physiology so quickly? Further, how did I change without even coming into contact with the stuff? Will we continue to change? Is this change permanent??

Jeff said, ?I don?t know. This is uncharted and untested territory. It?s a completely new plant. Let?s finish breakfast and then we will go to the lab to try to figure out what is going on.?

?Agreed.?

We polish off the eggs, bacon, and pancakes Jeff had prepared in relative silence as we ponder the events of the past 12 hours. I watch Jeff?s arm bunch into a relief of muscle as he brings his coffee cup to his mouth. I see his eyes smile behind his cup as he pumps his bis a few times before lowering his cup back to the table. I pause between bites to scratch my chest. I notice Jeff?s chewing slows down as his attention is drawn to my hand touching my chest, so I decide to put on a little show, caressing my chest, teasingly pinching my nipple. At this point, Jeff?s eyes glaze over, and he stops chewing with his mouth slightly ajar. I rub his left calf with my right foot, which makes him snap out of his stupor.

I propose, ?What do you say we have a little more fun before we shower and head to the lab??

He replies, ?Can we shower together too?? His eyes sparkle in anticipation.

?I would be disappointed if we didn?t.?

As we stand up, I gasp slightly as I survey his rugged handsomeness, but can?t help smiling as my gaze nears the tabletop and I notice I am not the only one whose dick is already erect and ready for action.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 10:32 AM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Consider this INTENSE encouragement so you won't get writer's block again. PLEASE continue as soon as you can. I'm hooked!
  #3   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 26th, 2009, 01:57 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
WOW that was a great story. Im glad u lost ur wrighters block hope 2 c part 4 soon
  #4   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 03:51 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
when is part 4 coming?
  #5   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 10:12 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm thoroughly enjoying this series.
Mike

Last edited by philat99; July 3rd, 2009 at 10:19 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options