The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:06 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel

OK, I had this dream last night and it inspired this story. It's only the introduction, but I hope it's still good. It's also kinda long, sorry, but I wanted to get all the ideas down before I forgot them.
Well, here it is, tell me what you think, but most importantly, enjoy...

What was that noise? It sounded familiar, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. It made me think of holidays, using pennies in arcade machines to try and win little plastic pieces of crap I’d never use for longer than a week. It made me think of doughnuts and ice cream and… sand. Sand and sea. That was it! The sea, I could hear the sea. I could hear the waves crashing on rocks and the sliding back before another wave broke. It was soothing.

The only problem was, I lived no where near the coast, which lead me to wonder how I could hear the sea. Maybe I’d left the T.V on or something, but there was no one talking, no presenter or whatever prattling on about the historical events that took place on the beach or characters in a show gossiping about shit. Just the sea and a few gulls.

Finally, curiosity got the better of me and I opened an eye.

Bright light streamed through an unseen window and snow white sheets were wrinkled to look like a miniature mountainous landscape. They smelled clean, like spring and nothing like the usual musk I was used to. As a matter of fact, I didn’t recall having white sheets.

Adrenaline zinged through me and I bolted up. This wasn’t my room, wasn’t even my house by the looks of it. It was more like a hotel with the large four-poster bed I was lying in and the set of floor to ceiling mirrors along the wall opposite me. They were divided into doors which gave me the impression they doors to wardrobes and not just for decoration. I looked out the window and saw a beach, completely devoid of human life, just sand and sea with gulls soaring through the clear blue sky.

This defiantly didn’t look like home. I’d never seen a sky so clear of clouds or looking so blue it looked painted. The moving tide, the sound and the smell all lead me to believe this defiantly wasn’t a painting. It was real.

Where the hell was I? I racked my brain trying to remember how I got here, but the last thing I remembered was leaving work, stepping out into the rain and wishing I’d brought an umbrella. My journey from there to here was completely absent, not even a jumble of images, just me stepping out into the rain and then nothing.

I threw the sheets off of me and received another shock. I was completely naked. And I think someone had waxed my chest and stomach. Granted, it had only been a few light hairs around my nipples and the start of a happy trail, but still, it wasn’t there now. My pubes were still there, surrounding my average dick and balls and the dark curls on my head were still intact too.

I got out of bed, covering myself even though there was no one outside the window and I couldn’t hear any signs of movement, but I was a modest guy. I looked at myself for a second in the mirror.

I was about 5’ 9” give or take and skinny. My skin was pale and my chest was flat. I had a bit of pudge on my belly, which sometimes hung over the waistband of my boxers and I was trying to get rid of it. I had particularly well toned legs though, more due to luck than hard work. My ass was almost as flat as my chest, not the nice round tush I so loved to gaze at on the internet. I shouldn’t really complain though, If I wanted a better body, all I had to do was exercise and eat right and with time and dedication, I’d have the body I’d want.

But I was a lazy bastard.

I pulled on one of the mirrors and it slide to the side, revealing a little cupboard as I’d suspected. There was a pile of light blue sweatpants on some low shelves and some matching, dark sweat shirts on the top. I grabbed them and slipped them on, not too worried about underwear but more preoccupied with where I was and how I was going to get out of there.

When I was dressed, I moved silently over the shiny wooden floor to the only door out of the bed room. It was white and the handle was curved, the tip a little spiral like a wave. I pulled on the handle, and to my surprise it opened.

First I peeked through the crack to see if there was anyone there. All I could see was a large suite with a little kitchen in the corner. Although the kitchen was little, the fridge looked big enough to hold a fucking horse and cow. I stepped out, my toes sinking into the red carpet silently.

No one jumped out at me, which was something I guess. The place looked nice, reinforcing my belief that this was a hotel. Maybe I’d gotten really drunk or something and… and what? Hopped on a plane to some remote island and then slept in the nude? I didn’t do that sort of thing. The only thing I did when I was drunk was think I was in a musicale and start singing and dancing, not go to the nearest airport for fun.

There didn’t seem to be a phone in the room which I thought was pretty stupid. How were you supposed to order room service without a phone? Maybe that was what the kitchen was for, maybe you had to cook for yourself.

I headed for the front door, feeling more confident now; sure I was in a hotel and not some psycho’s basement. I did have a flash to Saw, something I’d never seen for myself but had heard about. Although this was defiantly cushier than a basement with torture instruments, it could still be dangerous.

I opened the front door and saw it lead into a hallway. The floor had a subtle cream carpet and the wall had a carved wooden boarder running along at waist height. Wallpaper ran along under the boarder, but the top half was painted a pale yellow. White doors were at equal intervals along the walls and all had shiny golden numbers on them. I turned and looked at mine. I was number 13. Now if I was a superstitious person, I would have taken that as a bad omen. But the number didn’t disturb me as much as the little plaque under the numbers did.

Etched into it was James Harold Gray. My name.

I looked to the opposite door, number 12 and saw it had a name too. Jake Rayne. Number 11, read Samuel Luke Prince. Number 10 read Philip Jay Masters. Who were these people and why was I here. My theory that this was just a hotel was sounding more ridiculous by the second. Hotels didn’t put the names of the guests on their doors.

I looked up and down the corridor and saw a glass door on my right. Through the glass I could see stairs. I ran to them, my steps muffled by the carpet and the glass door opened with just a slight whoosh. The stairs went up and down, how far up I couldn’t tell, it seemed to go on forever, but there was only one flight down.

I gripped on to the banister and went down the steps two at a time. There was another glass door at the bottom, but this one seemed to lead into a large foyer. I didn’t stop to check if anyone was there, I just ran straight through. And ran into something rock hard.

The wind was knocked from my lungs and I fell back onto the floor. Gasping, in both panic and in need to fill my lungs again, I looked up at what I’d run into.

“Easy little fella” a titan of pure muscle said to me, smiling kindly down the 6 and a half feet between his head and the floor. “You alright?”

I wanted to scream. The guy was just so huge! He was in similar clothes to mine, except he filled them to the max. His shirt was taunt across his heaving pecs, both the size of footballs, his nipples pointing down from their sheer mass. His waist was thin, but large enough to press his abs into the material so I could see them clearly. There were 8 blacks of solid muscle there and looked like they could deflect a bullet. Speaking of bullets, his guns were insane! They were big, round and looked as hard as rock. I think they were larger than my fucking head and threatened to split the sleeves of his shirt!

His forearms were corded with muscle too, his hands bigger than plates and… Holy crap. The crotch of his sweats bulged out obscenely, that could have been due to the tree trunk thighs holding him up to push it forward, but I could see the outline of the soft beast and the big balls it was sleeping on. His feet were huge too, and like mine were bare. I could see the footprints he’d left in the carpet behind him.

“Did I hurt you?” the titan asked, genuine concern in his eyes as he knelt down in front of me, the floor shaking when he did. He reached out with one of his giant hands, putting it on my shoulder and covering it easily. God, his hand was fucking heavy! I almost fell over from the weight of it. “Did you want me to get Doc Nelson?”

“That won’t me necessary Daniel” came a gentle voice.

The titan and I looked over to a man in a doctor’s coat walking towards us. He was normal, as in not a titan like Daniel, but still pretty buff. His well cut pecs were visible in the dark purple shirt he was wearing and his legs filled his black trousers nicely.

“I think he’s just in shock from your size” said the doctor, giving us a charming smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry little fella” said Daniel, smiling down at me and pulling me into a one armed hug. His bicep bulged and pinned me to his thick, warm pecs. I heard something pop and then Dan chuckled, his pecs moving with him to rub at my face and chest. He let me go and I saw he’d popped out of his sleeve. “Damn” he chuckled, “I’ll need some new shirts Samson” he added to the doctor, lifting his arms and flexing until the other sleeve tore too.

That was too much for me. I let out a moan and came right their in front of them both. I was mortified. I put a hand over the wet patch spreading on my sweats, but Samson just smiled at me while Daniel gave me a full blown grin.

“Wow, thanks little buddy” he said, patting me on the back with the force of a charging bull. “Glad you enjoyed the show. If you ever want to get together, let me know. I’ll probably be in the gym or room 27”

He grinned down at me, nodded to Samson and walked off. I couldn’t help but watch his butt bulging against the back of his sweats with his large steps which I caused little tremors in the floor.

“You must be James” said Samson, bringing me back to him. Although he was bigger than me, I couldn’t help but think how small he looked compared to Daniel. “Welcome to the Hotel”

“The Hotel?” I repeated. “What are you talking about? Who are you? Where am I and what in the love of god is fucking going on?!”

But Samson just smiled, shaking his head and folding his arms casually. “You’d be surprised how many people ask those questions only to forget them within hours”

“Excuse me?”

“Didn’t someone come to your room?”

“No”

“Oh. Well, I’m sorry about that. I’ll look into it once I’ve taken you to the Doctor”

“The Doctor? Doctor--” I stopped myself, “what’s the Doctor’s last name?”

“Damn” laughed Samson. “Usually the others fall for that”

He turned, not answering my question, and walked off. I had no choice but to follow him, it’s not like I had much else to do. We entered what Samson called the atrium, a truly breathtaking place to be sure. There was a shallow pool in the middle of the floor, a skylight letting light shine and dance upon the water. Mirrors covered two of the walls and there was a balcony running along the walls above, lined with flower boxes with ivy hanging down from them. But what made it really breathtaking was the well built guys walking around, all of them wearing the same sweats as me. Well, except one guy who was wearing nothing at all. He had a great ass though.

They all smiled and nodded or said hello to us as we passed, which gave me the fucking creeps.

Samson took me through a set of glass doors, which seemed ridiculously high and wide to me, into a bright white room. The floor and walls were tiled at it had a very clean look to it. There was a guy, shirtless sat on a stretcher. A woman with thick hair tumbled gracefully onto her shoulders and dressed in a short black skirt, a tight white blouse and a billowing doctor’s coat like Samson’s, was dabbed at his arm with a cotton bud. They guy she was tending to was similar in size to me, skinny with a bit of padding, but he had a buzz cut where as I hard my dark curls on my head. He nodded to Samson and then his eyes lit up when he saw me.

“New guy?” he asked, addressing Samson not me.

“Yes” said Samson, “in the room opposite you”

“Number 13?” he asked, this time to me.

“Yeah” I said, my voice soft.

“I’m Jake” he said, going to offer me his hand but the woman slapped his arm.

“Stay still” she said, flicking her hair back. “I’m almost done”

“Sorry Doc Nelson” said Jake, grinning like a school boy, even though he looked to be 19 like me.

“It’s OK. There. Done. Off you go”

“Thanks”

Jake hopped off of the stretcher, crossed the room in one long stride and pulled me into a hug. My arms were trapped at my side so even if I wasn’t confused as to why this guy was hugging me, I wouldn’t have been able to push him off.

“I’m only across the hall” he said, still hugging me. “My doors always open”

He released me from the hug and then looked me up and down. He saw the wet patch on my crotch and smiled before looking to Samson.

“Who’d he meet?” he asked.

“Daniel”

Jake laughed, squeezing my shoulders and hugging me again. “Good. Well, I’d better go”

He picked up his shirt from the back of a chair and left the room. Doc Nelson was writing on a clipboard and once she’d finished she picked up another one.

“James Harold Gray?” she read.

“Yeah” I said. “Do you have to use my middle name?”

“Yes” said Samson. “Now Doc Nelson is going to take a few samples and then the Doctor will see you”

“Isn’t she the doctor?” I asked.

They both laughed, laughed so loud it made me feel stupid.

“N-no” panted Samson, whipping his eye. “She’s the Hotel’s doctor, but not THE Doctor”

“Am I the Doctor?” laughed Doc Nelson. “Never been confused with him before. Please take your clothes off”

“Oh, before I go” said Samson, having recovered from his laughing fit very quickly. “Who was supposed to be with him when he woke up?”

“Kate”

“Of course”

And with that Samson left, closing the glass doors behind him and leaving me with Doc Nelson. She was scribbling away on her clipboard, making me feel uncomfortable. She looked over it, still writing.

“Take off your clothes”

For about half an hour I was poked and prodded by Doc Nelson. She took every possible measurement of almost everything on my body. She even measured the length of my hair. She took a blood sample, a saliva sample, a stool sample and a urine sample. The whole thing left me feeling violated.

Afterwards, she put a tube on my dick and then sat down in a plastic chair. I started to remove it, but she slapped my leg.

“Leave it” she said. “I need a semen sample”

“Well, I’d hate to tell you how to do your job, but a semen sample needs… a bit of persuasion to come out”

“I’m fully aware of that”

“Then how am I supposed to provide you with the sample if I can’t… persuade my dick to”

“You’re persuasion is on the way”

Before I could ask what she meant, I felt a little rumble. The stretcher wobbled, and the pot of pencils on Doc Nelsons’ desk clattered together. The certificate hanging in frames on the wall started to swing and I could feel the ground shaking. One of the pictures fell into Doc Nelsons’ waiting hand and she set it down on the floor.

“That always happens” she sighed, folding her arms and crossing her long legs.

The shaking got worse and a dark shadow stretched over the floor outside the glass door. And then the biggest guy I had ever seen came into view. He made Daniel look small.

The guy was well over 7 feet taller, probably closer to 8 than 7, and he was packed with muscle. I was not a good judge of weight, but he must have been close to reaching 4 figures. His footsteps shook the ground and his thighs rolled over one another. He was barefoot like most of the guys here, but he had a doctor’s coat that could double as a circus tent over his bare shoulders. He crouched and turned slightly, squeezing his immense bulk through the glass doors and sending a dark shadow over me.

Seeing that powerful chest, it seemed entirely possible for me to curl up and fit easily on just one of them! They were so thick and meaty and they jutted out far enough to cast a shadow over his immense abs. I was in the presence of a true muscle god. My cock went from soft to hard in a blink and my cock erupted into the tube, filling it with my seed. Once I’d finished, Doc Nelson removed the tube and wrote down on her clip board.

“Why thank you” said the Doctor, his voice a deep rumble like thunder. He flexed his pecs, making them bulge and push out of his coat. I came again. “Ha-ha, thank you again. So, you’re the latest arrival. How do you like the Hotel so far?”

I couldn’t remember how to speak.

“That good huh?” he chuckled, lifting his arms and flexing them, his knuckles brushing against the ceiling. Fuck, those were some huge biceps; they looked like his arms were stuffed with pigs!

“You’re probably wondering why you’re here, either that or god that guy’s huge. Am I right?”

I nodded.

“Well we’re all about size and muscles here. We’re testing formulas on people to see the results. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to experience any growth until we get your results back” he nodded to the notes Doc Nelson had taken, “but feel free to enjoy all that the Hotel has to offer. And I mean everything

Hope you liked it. Not sure how long this'll go on for, but then again I rarely do

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:36 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Nice

Definitely an intriguing start. That must have been one heck of a dream. Can?t wait to see where you go form here.
  #3   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 10:05 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Holy hell!! Not only are you writing massive muscle growth stories, but you also make a Doctor Who reference!!! Amazing Greggrth! I cannot wait to see what you do next!!
  #4   Add to tallcalifornia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 04:35 PM

tallcalifornia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to tallcalifornia
Wow, Greg, awesome start!
  #5   Add to wantulots's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 05:46 PM

wantulots is on a distinguished road
I hope i dream the continuation of this tonight
  #6   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:58 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Being a Doctor Who fanatic (I am one hell of an anglophile, what with that and my obsession with British music) I instantly warmed up to this story. Not that I really needed a Doctor Who reference to make a story do that for me. Especially not a story with as much promise as this one.

Although I may have to put my foot down if you have this Doctor pull out the TARDIS.

Anyways I look forward to this story's continuation. Keep it up.
  #7   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 08:51 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Excellent start.
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:26 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Intriguing!

You've written a most intriguing introduction with so many questions to be answered in the forthcoming chapters. I look forward to them.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options