The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 05:16 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part V

Wow! Thank you so much for the messages and comments. I hope the story continues to be as good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Daryl returned to his room trying as hard as possible to forget Dom's prophetic words ringing in his ears.

"That means we're going to. You do understand that right?"

Realising once more how uncomfortable his shorts had become. Now the cum had dried inside his underwear and the legs felt a little stiff. He was actually rather embarrassed that he'd not only creamed himself, but that he'd forgotten about it and gone outside. It was lucky no one came near the house else they might've noticed.

Peeling his shorts and underwear off he turned to get some clean from his drawers.

"Oh yeah, that's what I wanted to see dude." Dom was stood in the door, leaning against the frame with his arms folded over his immense chest. Daryl span quickly to face him, covering his genitals instinctively.

"Dom! No! Let me change in peace!" Daryl's whole face turned a bright red, even his ears seemed to glow a little.

"Why? It's not like I've not seen you naked before man. We do share a room! I've even heard you... jerking off, that's what you called it before right?" Dom's eyes seemed to scan Daryl's body hungrily.

"Oh... well... I guess... but it's still weird... you look at me like..."

"I want to fuck you? That's cause I do bro." Dom's grin seemed to beam a little brighter at this. He made his right pec bounce as well, adding to Daryl's blush.

"Fine! I'm just getting changed anyway." Daryl dropped his hands and returned to looking for some clean underwear.

"What the...?!" Dom strode across the room and pulled Daryl up until the were face to face again.

"Ow Dom, remember how strong you are now! That really hurts!" Daryl tried to pull away but couldn't. Instead with his other hand Dom ripped his shorts and underwear away.

"You're bigger than me?!" Dom was looking down, Daryl was trying to look anyway else he could. "How? You increased me to your size, shouldn't I be the same size as you? Then you added muscle to me, so shouldn't I be bigger? What gives?"

Daryl was so very confused by this, in some ways Dom was so smart, he understood things about his power, and apparently the act of sex, that he never would. On everything else however he seemed to be way behind. Did he not know that you have to go through puberty for your dick to get bigger. With that he turned his head to look. Dom was right he was smaller than his bigger brother in that department. His cock and balls were definately bigger than before he grew in height but not by much. He gained maybe 20% in height and mass, so that must have only increased by 20% as well.

"OK Dom... I guess we need to talk about that then... Can you let go bro you're still hurting me..." Daryl actually had tears forming in his eyes now. Dom looked back at his brother's face and saw the pain there.

"Oh god, Dar I'm so sorry. You OK bro?" Dom was looking at his brother and stroking his hair gently, the affection made Daryl blush again.

"Sit down on the bed... whoa Dom... cover yourself up, you've got..." Dom's small penis was pointing straight out again.

"Well you know I can see... everything I wanna see!" Dom actually blushed at this. "And you can talk bro." Dom nodded back at Daryl's crotch where his cock was also standing at attention. "Fuck it's twice as big as mine bro! I don't like this dude." Dom folded his arms looking petulant. Daryl was half expecting him to stomp his foot.

Daryl felt a little burst of pride at this. His now super charge, muscled brother was jealous of him. 'It'd be easier if he just understood about it, I don't want to have to explain about... actually I don't have to.'

Daryl reached out and touched his brother's shoulder, feeling the muscle undearneath shift a little as Dom unfolded his arms. The feeling of the muscle, so hard and warm was amazing and Daryl's penis jumped a little. 'I wish you would understand about puberty... and I wish you'd pick things up really fast so I don't have to explain this stuff to you. Or anything. Shit was that too much? Have I just made him like super smart? God my little bro is a genius, yeah that'd be...' Daryl snapped his hand away quickly, hoping that the last bit didn't take.

"Dude it's OK, you can touch me all you like. It's turning me on even more. I know in a few years I'll catch up to you down there. I understand it's embarrassing but you don't need to be. Not around me." Dom's eyes met Daryl's and he could see his brother did understand, in fact his eyes looked older, wiser even.

"Anyway I bet when I get to your age I'll be like 6' 5" and twice your size." Dom leant in to kiss him, knowing full well that his comment would be playing in his brother's mind now.

As their lips met for the second time Daryl's thoughts took over once more. 'Mmm yeah 6' 5" of Dom, with all that muscle and twice my size, god that would be amazing... I did it ag... oh screw it I don't care anymore, he's just so good at this....'

"Mmmm" Dom moaned into the kiss and Daryl felt him pull away, or rather Dom was pulled away. Dom's frame was expanding once more. His once 4' 4" little dweeb of a brother was growing into a man, Daryl opened his eyes to see his brother stood in front of him naked, now at least 6 feet tall, his muscles had increased in size as well.

His head was now a few inches from the ceiling, his shoulders about the size of his brother's head, biceps, larger than that. His arms looked long and strong, and hands that could palm a basketball with ease. His chest was twice the size of his older brother David's, 'Guess David's no longer the jock of the family' Daryl concluded.

That chest then tapered down to a narrow waist, where cobblestone abdominals appeared to protrude and stretch the skin there.

Dom's thighs were now bigger than Daryl's waist! Each appeared to have the strength to kick through any wall, his calves swelled outwards and appeared to split into two distinct muscles. And his feet were enormous, His big toes were longer than Daryl's middle fingers, each with a perfect shiny nail, with just the right amount of white tip showing. Not only were Daryl's wishes making him bigger, his body was becoming more perfect each time. Every detail was polished.

"Look up dude." Dom's voice had deepened significantly. He boomed a little and Daryl felt the soundwaves pass through him, vibrating his body a touch.

Daryl's eyes slowly started to raise and stopped looking dead ahead. In front of him was the most magnificent penis he'd ever seen. It hung flaccid over large hairless balls and it was at least 10 inches long and so amazingly thick. He subconciously swalled the saliva that had formed in his mouth. 'My wish must have given his old body twice as much and then increased him in size... oh god that means he's like 50% bigger than before in height so... his cock would be... 15... inches.... oh god...'

"You OK bro, is my body too much for you?" Dom chuckled, his laugh low and deep. Daryl looked pale and felt a little overwhelmed. "Yo! Bro! Come on dude I'm just teasing you. I know what you should wish for next."

Daryl slowly and shakily raised his head, craning to see his brother's face beaming down. "Wh... What?"

"That when we fuck I won't hurt you." Dom said matterfactly.

Daryl passed out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Daryl needs his rest now lol. I'll be back with Part VI soon. I know what I want to happen over the next few parts so hopefully I'll be able to keep up the pace.

Cheers

Matt
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 05:43 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
You've done quite an excellent job, posting several parts in one single day? You're gonna spoil us I'm just kidding man, take your time and cease your day as you wish. We all know that whenever a new chapter pops up it will be more than welcome.

Take care
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 05:46 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
It must be fun having a brother like Daryl, who can make people grow bigger and more muscular! I wish I had a brother like that...
  #4   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 09:39 AM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Awesome chapter!! I agree with musc4life and rextorres; you are spoiling us with so many great chapter so fast!! Keep up your fantastic wwork and creativity. Great job, Matt!!
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I have a question, could you make Dom shorter again, I'm not too into the height growth aspect as much. Not that you've lost me, I still love the muscle and strength aspect a lot, but the height growth has slightly turned me off. I've never been a fan of height growth, had Dom stayed his original height and had just grown the muscle, strength and dick size, that would have been the perfect story for me. But that's just me, I know you're writing for yourself and to a smaller extent for us, so keep on going.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #6   Add to indygary's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 04:03 PM

indygary is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to indygary Send a message via Yahoo to indygary
and dom hasn't been through puberty yet. hes gonna outgrow that house.
  #7   Add to fudge_graham's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 28th, 2009, 04:07 PM

fudge_graham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to fudge_graham Send a message via Yahoo to fudge_graham
wow another great installment man. this story is just amazing. and again i'm looking forward to the next part. definitely can't wait to see what happens next

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options