The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 02:24 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Daryl's Power, Part VI

Daryl woke slowly and found himself lying on his bed, the late evening sun shining through the window.

"Dom.. ,<cough> Dom..." Daryl's voice cracked a little. It seemed hard to speak. He must have been out for a while.

"Dom?" Daryl sat up on his elbows and craned his neck around the room. Everything was so quiet. He realised he was naked, Dom must have put him on the bed, but where was he now.

"Dom?" Daryl called again rising to his feet and padding over to the chest of drawers to get some clean shorts and a tee shirt. "Dom, you here?"

Silence.

"DOM! Dude this ain't funny!" He was starting to feel panic rising in his chest. Quickly getting dressed he headed out onto the landing. Looking down into the open plan living room he saw no one. "Dom? Answer me bro please..." He hurried down the stairs, his bare feet cold against the wood. He opened the front door and looked out in the street. Mrs Turnwood was now sat on her porch drinking a glass of red wine.

"Mrs Turnwood? Hi!" Daryl waved across the street to get her attention. She slowly raised her hand in reply, obviously this was another evening she had decided one glass wasn't nearly enough.

"Oh Daryl, hello dear, you alright sweetie, you look a little flustered." Mrs Turnwood placed her glass on the table and leant forward in her chair to look at him better.

"Well... I was wondering if you seen... if you'd seen Dom at all?" Daryl's eyes looked a little more concerned than Mrs Turnwood liked.

"How could I not Daryl, Dom's such a strapping young boy, hard to believe he's only nine. I saw him about an hour ago, he helped me with some chores, I'm not as young as I once was." She smiled sweetly at him, hoping to have eased any concern.

"Oh thank god, I woke up and he wasn't there and I panicked." Daryl's heart slowed back to a normal rhythm. "Do you know where he went, it's getting quite late... I think anyway, I just woke up."

"Well it's 9:30 now hon, he should be back any minute."

"From where?" Daryl liked Mrs Turnwood but should could draw things out a little. She was apparently a little lonely now he husband had passed away.

"Well he was telling me how wonderful it was to be at home with you, you know without your parents. He said he never got you to himself as often as he liked. I asked why he liked it so much and he said you and he were an item! Oh at first I was shocked at that I can tell you, but you do make such a lovely couple and you're both so handsome, anyway, he said you weren't feeling so well and he wanted to get something to cheer you up. That's when I asked him what would he like to do for you. And he thought for a while, it was wonderful watching that mind of his ticking over, really. Anyway,..." Daryl moved and sat next to her on the porch, this could take a while, " I thought well he's going to need some money if he want's to get you something so I asked him to do some chores and oh my can that boy work. He took out the trash, raked the garden, watered the plants, he even jumped onto the roof for me and..."

"Jumped! Onto the roof?!" Daryl asked his jaw dropping at the mental image.

"Oh yes, straight up there." Mrs Turnwood pointed at the eave of her house, obviously. "He fixed a couple of tiles, didn't even use a hammer, just his thumb for the tacks and cleared the guttering, took him 'bout 25 minutes in all I'd think." Daryl felt a yearning for his brother more clearly now. Dom loved him, truly loved him, now he knew he was starting to feel the same way.

"Anyway I gave him some money... one minute, need a top up." She slowly got to her feet, a little unsteadily, and sauntered inside with her now empty glass.

'I didn't even see her drink that!'

"Back. So where was... oh yes, he took the money after a little 'no no no I couldn't' talk and I wasn't having any of that. And off he went." Mrs Turnwood sat down and sipped her wine satisfied.

Daryl waited for a few beats before pressing her more. "Where?"

"Oh dear, I'm sorry, yes, he went to the supermarket across the street from the barbers, Sully's Snips, funny name." She chorted to herself.

Daryl relaxed a little more now. Least he knew where Dom was. Standing to return home he heard a loud thudding sound approaching, looking into the distance he saw a shape come towards him very quickly.

"You're awake!" Dom cheered as he got to the end of the road. "Come on babe, let's go inside."

Before Daryl could respond, Dom was stood in front of him, not even a little out of breath.

"Still woozie?" And with that he scooped Daryl up "Cheers Mrs. T!" and headed back to the house.

"Woah, woah Dom!" Daryl giggled. "Put me down I'm fine."

"Don't you like me carrying up? Come on babe I like showing you what I can do."

"Babe?" Daryl asked noticing the shopping bags absently hanging from Dom's free hand.

"Yeah, I heard a couple in the store say it and I thought it was perfect for you, cause you are one." Dom smiled lovingly. Daryl blushed.

"So what you got there?" Daryl asked changing the subject.

"I'm making you your favourite. Lasagne." Dom had already entered the front door and was heading into the kitchen. Placing Daryl down gently on a bar stool he put the bags on the counter with himself between them and Daryl. "And these are for you."

"What are... oh..." Daryl was face to face with a large bunch of flowers, wrapped in red paper. "But... Dom I'm a... well a man... boy I mean"

"Hmm well the woman at the counter said everyone loves flowers... don't you like them?" Dom looked concerned at this.

"No I do, I guess... well I mean it's the first time anyone has bought me flowers or made me a meal. I mean... wow." Daryl's heart was pounding a little and he felt flushed.

"Well you go do something while I make this." Dom turned away and starting to prepare the meal.

"You know how to make Lasagne?" Daryl aked trying to peer around his brothers massive, muscled back.

"Yeah, I looked it up online. The internet is wicked I'm so gonna ace those tests next week. I even hacked into Mr Thomas' computer and checked what the tests will be on. Don't worry didn't cheat, no need now." Dom didn't even look up.

'God he is smart... and god his ass.'

"Well ok let me know if you need anything." Daryl headed into the living room. 'Guess I'll play Halo some more then.'

"Err... Dom, why is there only one controller?"

"Oh yeah sorry, I'll get you a new one. I kind of crushed it a little. I pressed a button too hard." Dom luaghed a little at this.

"Oh Dom!" Daryl was pissed now, it was his XBox and Dom wasn't suppose to play on it without him.

"Don't worry I'll get you a new one babe."

Dom didn't seem to care. Before he'd have been terrified his brother would kick his ass but now nothing could touch him he wasn't afraid of anything.

"Fine." Daryl sat down and started playing his game, sulking a little. Least until he saw the flowers on the counter through the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

After they had eaten what Daryl described as 'the best lasagne in the world ever' they headed upstairs to bed.

"Oh..." Daryl said stopping in front of his bed.

"What?" Dom asked patiently.

"Well I mean... it feels weird us in the same room and all. I mean... are we meant to..." Daryl looked at the floor.

"Meant to? No! Only when you want to." Dom said matter of factly sounding a little annoyed at the question.

"No I didn't mean it like..." Daryl's voice trailed off as he watched Dom strip his older brother's clothes off. How he fit in them in the first place amazed him. There were baggy on David, but on Dom they appeared almost skin tight. He watched as Dom pulled the tight tee off his chest, the muscles moving under the skin, each one seperately defined and powerful, then he kicked off the flip flops he'd been wearing. Daryl noticed they were about 6 sizes too small but Dom had worn them anyway as there wasn't much choice other than shoe boxes.

Then his shorts were peeled off, over that mesmerising bulge and down those massive quads and calves, calves that appeared to be dusted with short faint hairs. He was wearing some very large boxers that now looked like a normal pair of his old tightie whities. The whole in the front gaped terribly and Daryl could see what looked like a curve of a large pink python.

"Well you look like you want to at least now." Dom laughed, his voice sounding deeper, and with one movement ripped the boxers clean off his body, his cock springing forth, flaccid, swinging from side to side above baseball sized testicles. He stepped forward, placing his hand on his brother's chest, and hand almost a large as his whole left pectoral, and his cock slapped against Daryl's leg making shivers run through his body. Daryl stared at the large python and his mouth suddenly felt full of saliva. He swalled slowly. There was the tiniest trace of hair above that immense cock.

'Wow... look at the size... and his balls. They must be churning out testosterone all the while, that's why he's grown some hair.'

Dom growled, a very low and primal sound, Daryl raised his eyes to meet his brothers. "God you're so fucking hot! I want to fuck you right now. I know what you just wished for."

"Wh... what?" Daryl stammered.

"I can feel it coursing through me, the testosterone. I read about it online." He reached down and grabbed his low hanging balls. "These babies must be flooding my system with it, they were before cause they're so big but now... god I feel amazing." Daryl noticed that python expanding again. Pointing upwards towards him, becoming like steel. Due to the height difference and it's size it was mere inches from his face. A large droplet of precum began to form on the tip, it oozed out of the large slit, that looked at least an inch across, and got bigger. "You still hungry dude." Dom watched his brother lick his lips.

Raising himself up a couple of inches Dom positioned his cock so it was right in front of his brother, he shifted and the tip touched Daryl's lips. Daryl subconciously darted his tongue out and swipped the precum that had smeared there. Dom placed his hand on his brother's shoulder, praying he would take the initiative.

'God.... god.... oh god...' Daryl was not only lost for words but apparently thoughts. 'That tastes salty, be better if it tasted sweeter, like... oh god... like banana shake...' Dom swiped his cock across his brother's lips again. Daryl licked his lips once more. 'God it does! It tastes like banana shake!' And with that he opened his mouth and began to suck on the tip of his brother's immense cock.

"Fuck yea Dar, god that... fuck you're so... oh god..." Dom, keeping his hand in place on his brother's shoulder, a grip firm but not hard so as not to hurt his new lover. Rolled his head back and closed his eyes. "Mmmm"

'I can't... get it in... I need it... god it tastes so good...' Daryl's mind was whirling with half finished thoughts. "Mmph" He moaned into Dom's cock. Dom moaned louder at this. 'It's too big now... I wish he scale back to my height again...' Daryl continued to suckle unaware of his wish.

Dom felt himself shrinking a little at a time, but he didn't care. He was aware of Daryl's thought processes now and understood the need he was feeling. He was feeling it too.

As he shrank Daryl was compensating by lowering his head, until he was finally kneeling before his brother. Dom's penis had now shrunk to a more managable 10 inches and he was back at 5' 7". Daryl now had the whole head in his mouth and was swirling his tongue back and forth over the large mushroom head.

"Oh god Daryl, I think I'm gonna... oh god... oh god..." Dom suddenly increased his grip on this brother's shoulder, trying as hard as possible not to hurt him. He managed this just.

Suddenly Daryl's mouth was being hit with shot after shot of the sweetest taste he'd ever tasted. Each shot hit with such force due to his brother's increased muscle strength, even at the base of his penis, that he found it hard to remain on. It swallowed as much as he could, a lot spilled out and landed on his brother's bare feet. Dom could care less.

"Oh god Daryl..." Dom gasped after the last shot shuddered from his balls a few minutes later. "You are... amazing... I love you so much... I love you." With that he knelt down and kissed his brother on the mouth. "... banana shake?"

"I know sorry..." Daryl turned red and looked away.

"Why?" Dom turned his face gently back to look into his eyes. "You like banana shake, now you'll like doing that more often." He flashed a cheeky and adorable smile at this.

Daryl smiled back then realsied. "I made you shorter, god I'm sorry."

"No I want you to want me as much as I want you. I don't care about height. I'm still a well hung super stud right?" Dom asked jokingly... well mostly.

"I guess that's the way I like you. My mind... and body certainly feel approval." Daryl now flashed a smile. Feeling more comfortable with the situation.

"Cool... now the bed." Dom turned and gestured at the two beds on each side of the room.

"What about it?" Daryl asked confused, standing up and wiping his face. He felt wonderful that he'd given his brother, and himself, such an amazing thing. His wishes truly were a gift.

"I think it should be a king size."

"What? How?" Daryl looked at his brother confused.

"Touch it and wish dummy. It works on things too you know." Dom gently pushed his brother forward to his bed, it had the most room around it.

"Ok..." Daryl touched the bed and wished a moment later a King Size bed had appeared in it's place, covered in silk sheets and large white pillows.

"Cool, guess to bed then." Dom said jumping in, making the bed shake a little.

Daryl stripped and joined him. He lay there on his side for a moment, then turned and rested his head on Dom's chest, the best pillow in the world ever he would have thought, but stopped himself... just in case.

"Dom?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I dream something I don't want to happen?" Daryl sounded very frightened by this.

"It only works when you're awake Dar. It's ok." Dom snuggled him closer.

"Dom?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

Dom's heart swelled and he kissed Daryl deeply. They fell asleep with Daryl on his new boyfriend's chest and both they slept the most soundly either ever had.

They woke up in the same position the next morning to the sound of banging on the front door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope that was ok. Was hard to write. Hope there wasn't too much sap.

Matt
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:43 PM

scot158f is on a distinguished road
Matt,
i'm looking forward to where this may go, but I do hope we can re-cast the age? I am a bit squicky when thinking of them so young in sexual situations.
I absolutely loving your writing, and I do hope you continue showing your talents to this board. Cannot WAIT to see your next installment.
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
It was good. Thanks.

@scot158f: Same here, I've just been trying to ignore that part...
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 05:55 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Daryl's Power

Maybe Daryl can make Dom grow a few years older, like make him 15 or 16? Just an idea...

I love the way Daryl can "tweak" Dom's body continuously, and make him bigger and stronger and more "mature", and even shrink him back. He is constantly changing him. It reminds me a lot of "Ty's Power" on CYOC. I like how Daryl's changing Dom in a "good" way, so his changes are to Dom's advantage, and not to punish Dom or make him feel bad. I really like that. Hopefully Dom will become even stronger and more muscular. I also prefer the muscle teen to be short (not so big or tall) but ripped with muscle and loaded with strength. That would be awesome!

Great story! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by rextorres; June 30th, 2009 at 06:07 PM. Reason: wanted to add more to my comment
  #5   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 06:00 PM

Rex,
Hmm, good idea. But that leaves the slight issue of Daryl. However, it would be ... interesting to see how all that extra testosterone affects Dom as he gets older. I truly enjoy how this story has been written, and I think Matt is doing a fantastic job getting some worthwhile characters here. Keep Going Matt!!
  #6   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:18 AM

Thank you for your feedback. The reason I found it difficult to write is exactly the points you raised. The story flowed to this point and it was a natural progression but the age did bother me. I rewrote it twice to make it less obvious but I do need to address it. I've an idea how to resolve it.

Regarding his height, it was mentioned previously that it was preferred he didn't change to be any taller than the 5' 7 I made him and I've changed that back now.

If anyone else has suggestions I'm happy to take them on board.

Next part coming soon.
  #7   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 09:56 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Look, I know all suggestions and comments are indeed valuable to you, but it is most important that you write what you think is hot. You will notice several issues in this forum are controversial - some like them huge and tall, others prefer them muscular and short, there are also those like them "real sized huge", if you try to please all the members of this forum you will go nuts. You have to write what pleases you, for you are the only one who is control of the story. Never compromise to get more replies, just be faithful to your tastes and ideas and I'm sure you will enjoy the results. There are people to support you here no matter how you decide to make Dom grow or change him back, everything is possible. Don't try to change things just because one or two guys said they preferred this or that, think on what makes you excited and motivated to write.

Keep up the great work,

Cheers
  #8   Add to scot158f's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2009, 10:44 AM

Cheers to musc4life for putting it right for all of us. Matt, you are doing a great job writing a very hot story, and I hope you do write itinerary the way that gives YOU the greatest thrill!! I can not say how happy I am to see new stories and ideas flowing here. Please, keep writing an blowing our minds away!!
  #9   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2009, 09:04 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I must completely agree with the two previous posters; you have to write your tale in a way which pleases you, without worrying about what other readers think. The enormous number of positive responses you've already received up to this point should prove to you that the vast majority of readers think you're doing everything right anyway!

But if you truly want a plot suggestion . . . hopefully it is David at the door and we can see Dominic excercise some brutal muscle domination on the former "big" brother?
  #10   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 12:06 PM

Lol sorry I think my previous post was misleading. It's not that I'm going to be swayed into writing it the way someone else would want it, I wouldn't have fun writing it then.

I wanted other to throw ideas forward (like with regard to the older brother etc.) as to what they would like to happen to see if:

a) people are expecting something I'm planning

or

b) their ideas are better than mine and I might write them in as well as or instead of what I was planning.

I agree with the above points, no writer should write for an audience other than themselves else the writing becomes awkward and forced.

Sorry now I re-read my last post it does sound a little 'tell me what you want me to do, I'm eager to please' lol.

I only say that in bed :P lol
  #11   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 01:39 PM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell View Post
Sorry now I re-read my last post it does sound a little 'tell me what you want me to do, I'm eager to please' lol.

I only say that in bed :P lol
Too much information! Too much information!

Seriously, though, I don't know what to expect from you, so I was just throwing in what I hoped to see. There was some pretty good domination in the first chapter, but since then it has been all love, so I was hoping that with David we could get back to see some real alpha male domination and super-strength-showing-off.
  #12   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 06:29 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=mediumturquoise]I have to agree with the last few posters and especially with Adam. I sincerely hope you're not changing your premise just to accommodate other readers' preferences. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=mediumturquoise] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]If I got it right, the premise of this story was the well-known "little brother becomes stronger" variation of the equally-known "the underdog becomes the top dog" theme. Neither may be too original, but both are always hot scenarios to people who are turned on by this stuff. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]I think that what was particularly appealing in this story, besides the good storytelling, is that the top dog - the bigger brother in this case - has the power in his hands (literally) and he chooses bestow it to the underdog in order to make his little brother more powerful than him. This is a very smart idea because it amplifies the "humiliation" or "subordination" that the former dominator is going through and it makes the role reversal much more intense.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]It was a bit of a disappointment to see that this side of the story got neglected because it's not very often that - why deny it? - I read stories in which the writer and I seem to be turned on by exactly the same fantasies. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]And I am pretty sure that most people who stuck with the story after they've read the first part enjoy the same particular scenario, and they enjoyed these specific characters – Daryl and Dom – regardless (or because) of their age.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]But in any case, Matt, this is great story and I will keep reading it however you continue it. I am just hoping that you're going all the way with your own fantasies and putting all of them on 'paper', cause that is truly what this is all about. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Thanks for an awesome read![/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=mediumturquoise][/COLOR]
  #13   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2009, 08:20 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I agree with ieny24. The younger brother is the one who becomes bigger and stronger. What makes this story so interesting, is that it is the older brother who is in control of the younger brother's growth. Big bro (Daryl) becomes turned on little bro's (Dominic) growth, and he can make Dom as big as he wants to. They can playfully test and experiment with Dom's growth and have fun with that. It's a fun story, and Matt should just continue writing it the way he wants to write it.

I just suggested changing the age of the characters, just because I know how some members of this board make a big deal out of it. Personally, I don't care. It's Matt's story and he should be able to do what he wants with it.
  #14   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 11:04 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
This is actually really nice! I'll be honest,At first i was all, "oh... another big brother/ huge growing little brother story,... GRRRREAT....."

I gave it the benefit of the doubt anyway and keep reading, and i'm glad i did. Your tale is quite engrossing! After chapter 3 i was kinda hooked, it's just waiting now that's the hard part.

Also, is Daryl going to grow at all? I know it's kinda cool to let the little brother grow, but at the same time, i don't like the main character to be left out. It just doesn't seem fair for Dom to get everything, even if Daryl really is enjoying it... Also, wasn't Dom able to change something about Daryl every time a wish was made by Daryl in turn? What has he been doing with it? My thoughts ran to forcing a new wish out of daryl; by wishing for Daryl to wish for something to happen to Dom. Meaning that Daryl wishes were not his own, even though they seemed to be...

It would certainly explain a few things, but the love would still be there too. Anywho, to some it up again, i'd really like to see Daryl put on some Size. Awesome story, keep it coming!
  #15   Add to ieny24's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM

ieny24 is on a distinguished road
Hey Matt!

Hope you're not giving up on this one!...

It's my favorite story on the site right now. I'm eagerly awaiting for more.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options