The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to diegomuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 12:47 PM

diegomuscles is on a distinguished road
Incredible transformation (Pics in MySpace)

Pics Here:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1068181

Here is the story:

After High School, I was in a severe car accident at 85mph which stripped me of a football scholarship and possible career as a pro. Six years that followed were filled with pain, surgeries, and disappointment. A slowed metebolism from not moving caused me to put on alot of weight, and I was very unhealthy. One day during a low period, I made the decision to change my life. I was well over 300lbs of fat with a last recorded waist size of 48". After that I just wore sweat pants. I was also suffering from dysmorphia(reverse anorexia), so although I was extremely overweight, I saw myself as SMALL, and would wear LAYERS of clothing to "hide" myself. I would also GORGE myself with food to feel "full". I was a physical, mental, and emotional wreck. I eventually lost over 100lbs, and lost over 14" off of my waist. I entered and won the MuscleTech body transformation contest, and was finally starting to regain some of my self confidence back. Already defying the doctors by going back to the gym, my next decision was to compete as a bodybuilder. I did what SO many others do, and sought the help of a "professional" a "trainer". You know, one of the guys in the gym with the parachute pants, and the clipboard. Working with this "trainer" I set my sights on a competition. Filling my head with how GREAT I was going to look, I showed up that day only to have my spirit CRUSHED. I placed last, and doubted I would ever step onstage again. After some time, I met one of the Top Professional Trainers in the world. I was skeptical to approach him, since I knew he worked with IFBB profesionals, and here, I was a nobody. To my suprise, he was very receptive to my approaching him, and when I asked if he ONLY worked with professionals, he told me he did not care WHAT level someone was at. Everyone he worked with received the same attention whether a professional or a beginner, and thats why he only accepted a set number of clients. After hearing that, I immediately joined with him. Under his guidance and instruction, I completely redesigned and reconstructed my body. I wound up preparing for the same competition, staying covered and not showing my changes. That day during weigh-ins, when my clothes came off, everyones jaws hit the ground. It was the best feeling I had ever had to date. That day I wound up beating everyone that had beaten me in my first show, and I won the heavyweight Mr. Buffalo. I worked with my coach for many years and learned from one of the best in the world. MUCH more than when I achieved my personal training certification! In 2001 I accepted a 3 year project as a consultant for Gold's Gym, placing myself as General Manager and setting national franchise sales records. I was SO successful because I could look ANYONE in the face and PROMISE that if they did what I asked of them, I could change their body, and ultimately their life, just like I had done to my own. When the project was completed, I continued to work with selected individuals preparing for competitions. Focusing on those who, like me, were doubted, overlooked, ignored, or discredited. I succeeded in taking such individuals and making them champions in Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Fitness Modeling, and Swimsuit competitions. Although I have judged professional qualifiers, I believe that if you are working with individuals, judging is a conflict of interest, so I focused on coaching. Attempting to live up to the standards of the Caoch that changed MY life. Working with select clients here and there, I have decided to give my clients something very important that I hadn't provided them before, and THAT is to be a part of a TEAM. A TEAM that SUPPORTS one another, and is JUST AS HAPPY when a team member wins as they are when they win themself. However, my vow is to ALWAYS give each and every member of my team the EXACT same individual attention and guidance. I am NOT like others who believe the SAME program, or the SAME diet will work for everyone, and EVERY bodytype. THAT methodology has everyone doing the exact same thing yet some are first and others are last. NO! I believe in helping EACH client achieve their INDIVIDUAL POTENTIAL! And SO... "Figure FX" is born.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lifter73's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:31 PM

Lifter73 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by diegomuscles View Post
Pics Here:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1068181

Here is the story:

After High School, I was in a severe car accident at 85mph which stripped me of a football scholarship and possible career as a pro. Six years that followed were filled with pain, surgeries, and disappointment. A slowed metebolism from not moving caused me to put on alot of weight, and I was very unhealthy. One day during a low period, I made the decision to change my life. I was well over 300lbs of fat with a last recorded waist size of 48". After that I just wore sweat pants. I was also suffering from dysmorphia(reverse anorexia), so although I was extremely overweight, I saw myself as SMALL, and would wear LAYERS of clothing to "hide" myself. I would also GORGE myself with food to feel "full". I was a physical, mental, and emotional wreck. I eventually lost over 100lbs, and lost over 14" off of my waist. I entered and won the MuscleTech body transformation contest, and was finally starting to regain some of my self confidence back. Already defying the doctors by going back to the gym, my next decision was to compete as a bodybuilder. I did what SO many others do, and sought the help of a "professional" a "trainer". You know, one of the guys in the gym with the parachute pants, and the clipboard. Working with this "trainer" I set my sights on a competition. Filling my head with how GREAT I was going to look, I showed up that day only to have my spirit CRUSHED. I placed last, and doubted I would ever step onstage again. After some time, I met one of the Top Professional Trainers in the world. I was skeptical to approach him, since I knew he worked with IFBB profesionals, and here, I was a nobody. To my suprise, he was very receptive to my approaching him, and when I asked if he ONLY worked with professionals, he told me he did not care WHAT level someone was at. Everyone he worked with received the same attention whether a professional or a beginner, and thats why he only accepted a set number of clients. After hearing that, I immediately joined with him. Under his guidance and instruction, I completely redesigned and reconstructed my body. I wound up preparing for the same competition, staying covered and not showing my changes. That day during weigh-ins, when my clothes came off, everyones jaws hit the ground. It was the best feeling I had ever had to date. That day I wound up beating everyone that had beaten me in my first show, and I won the heavyweight Mr. Buffalo. I worked with my coach for many years and learned from one of the best in the world. MUCH more than when I achieved my personal training certification! In 2001 I accepted a 3 year project as a consultant for Gold's Gym, placing myself as General Manager and setting national franchise sales records. I was SO successful because I could look ANYONE in the face and PROMISE that if they did what I asked of them, I could change their body, and ultimately their life, just like I had done to my own. When the project was completed, I continued to work with selected individuals preparing for competitions. Focusing on those who, like me, were doubted, overlooked, ignored, or discredited. I succeeded in taking such individuals and making them champions in Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, Fitness Modeling, and Swimsuit competitions. Although I have judged professional qualifiers, I believe that if you are working with individuals, judging is a conflict of interest, so I focused on coaching. Attempting to live up to the standards of the Caoch that changed MY life. Working with select clients here and there, I have decided to give my clients something very important that I hadn't provided them before, and THAT is to be a part of a TEAM. A TEAM that SUPPORTS one another, and is JUST AS HAPPY when a team member wins as they are when they win themself. However, my vow is to ALWAYS give each and every member of my team the EXACT same individual attention and guidance. I am NOT like others who believe the SAME program, or the SAME diet will work for everyone, and EVERY bodytype. THAT methodology has everyone doing the exact same thing yet some are first and others are last. NO! I believe in helping EACH client achieve their INDIVIDUAL POTENTIAL! And SO... "Figure FX" is born.
Although your post reads like there is an advertisement to follow, your transformation was amazing!

D
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 21st, 2009, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Cool beans, Diego, great pix!

You're still here in Buffalo? Where do you train?

All the best & xoxo...

Richard
  #4   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2009, 02:20 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Diego,
Amazing! Your "before" pix are 6'4" and 300#!! And after is 6'4" around 220#?

You look AMAZING!! Great job!

Very inspiring!

Mdlftr
  #5   Add to diegomuscles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:06 AM

diegomuscles is on a distinguished road
not me

Sorry guys. I forgot to say that this guy is not me. I just found the story on MySpace and thought this would be the venue to share it.
  #6   Add to lurkabout's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2009, 04:07 AM

lurkabout is on a distinguished road
Wow! Amazing transformation! Very cool.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text