The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:54 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
You Never Know Who's Listening Part III

Having a writing palooza today lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Swallowing Steven looked from the cock mere inches from his face and up to Adam's grinning face.

"Please..." Steven pleaded, his voice no more than a whisper.

"No need to beg shortie. It's all yours. In fact it's everyone's I want it to be. Now I have this." He held the bottle in his hands and shook it, the sound of the liquid in the bottle echoed in Steven's ears. "I will get anything I want."

"But... eventually you'll run out..." Steven added, his mind always thinking ahead.

"Hmmm... you're right shortie... that is a problem..." Adam placed his hand on his now stubbled chin and rubbed it thoughtfully. Steven heard the rustle of the hair there under his large hands. He searched desperately for a way out of this that would save his life and his virginity.

"I... I could make you more?" He offered hesitantly.

"Yeah right!" Adam boomed laughing skeptically. "And why would you help me. You hate me. Everyone at school does."

"Well... I mean... I could make more, I have the formula and the equipment... I could..."

Adam cut him off "And what guarantee would I have you wouldn't poison me? Or drink it yourself?"

Steven was again lost, his mind raced for a way to offer a guarantee but leave a hidden opening so he could get out of it without Adam knowing.

"I could... I could..."

"I'm bored of this now little man. I'm still fucking horny you know. Please your god..." Adam inched his mammoth cock forward, his view of Steven diminished slightly by his pecs as he looked down.

"I could give you control of my equipment. I make it but you finish the process off!" Steven shouted a moment before Adam's cock touched his lips. Precum dripped from the end and landed on his leg, leaving a large wet mark there. It smelled nice but harsh.

Taking a step back to see him more clearly. "Hmmm... ok but how would I know that you wouldn't posion me?"

Thinking quickly Steven said the only thing he could think of "Brian!"

Adam stared down at his, his face confused. "What about him?"

He'd committed to this now and even though his brain was now screaming to stop he couldn't.

"Give some to Brian... not enough to make him bigger than you but enough so that he could make sure I don't... cheat..." Steven felt more deflated than ever now. Brian was as close to a best friend Adam had. He was 11 same as Steven and lived down the road from him but he was just as mean as Adam and followed him around, laughing at his jokes and enjoying being around the biggest bully in school.

"Hmmm... not bad little guy... we've even fooled around a little before so I guess he'd be up for keeping my... appetite down. Spare you is what you're thinking?" Adam eyed him, still suspiscious of Steven's motives.

"Yeah..." Steven looked up at him hopeful.

Thinking it over Adam couldn't see where the plan could fall down. "Deal." He extended his large hand to Steven and Steven took it, wincing at the strength there.

"Go on then." Adam said crossing his arms over his immense chest.

Steven looked confused. "Go on?"

"Go ring him then. I ain't leaving you alone with this stuff." Adam stood patiently, his cock defalting a little.

Steven stood up and walked upstairs sullenly. He couldn't think of a way out of this and he didn't think there would be one soon.

Adam meanwhile began exploring his new body, caressing each muscle and feeling the new hair he'd grown.

Steven waited for the pick up on Brian's phone, feeling dejected.

"Yeah?"

"Uh, hi Brian it's Steven." Steven winced a little as he said it.

"What do you want dweeb?" Brian asked surprised.

"Well... Adam is here and..."

"Adam is there? What's he doing there?"

"Well... he needed some... er... maths help... anyway he want you to come over..."

"Why?" Brian asked not really believing Adam was there.

"He said..." How was he going to convince him to come over? If Brian didn't Adam would... it didn't bear thinking about. "He said he wanted to fool around again?" Steven closed his eyes feeling hideously played.

"What? Who told you?! I mean.. I don't know what you're talking about dude." Brian was very flustered and sounded angry,

"Just come over or I'll... I'll tell everyone at school..." Steven put the phone down quickly before he got a response and stood there shaking.

What had he done...

Who wants to see another bully grow? Lol
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 11:10 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell View Post

Who wants to see another bully grow? Lol
Me! This is a nice twist and reversal from the usual "nerd uses his intelligence to create a super-strength" potion. I actually hope Adam and Bryan end up triumphant even at the end of the tale.
  #3   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 07:38 PM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
Yes! More growth of the bully and jock guys. gotta share and spread the wealth ya know.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
Me! This is a nice twist and reversal from the usual "nerd uses his intelligence to create a super-strength" potion. I actually hope Adam and Bryan end up triumphant even at the end of the tale.
i know, right?? fuckin hot ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
  #5   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:55 AM

fluid is on a distinguished road
I think the bully should grow even more. The jocks shouldnt. It be great if they started worshipping him. I find that really hot. His cock should get massive.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options