The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 02:05 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Stoned, Part I

New Story - let me know what you think!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh god Andy it stinks in here!"

"Yeah sorry, but it'll be worth it, they're nearly ready."

"How long do you think?"

"Mmm another day maybe two. Then it'll be manic, we can sell some of it, make our money back, maybe enough to pay off some of our student loans."

Andy returned to sorting the baggies, each one filled with olive green cuttings. Andy and Thomas were students at the local university. Andy was studying IT, Thomas business. Both were you're average English students, spending more time drinking and getting high than actually studying.

"God, why does it smell so strong?" Thomas pulled his head away covering his nose after taking a sniff of the little bag he held, now at a distance.

"It's that fertiliser I found. Saved us 70 quid that did."

"Yeah but it stinks so bad, I think people will think it's gone bad or something." Thomas sealed the bag and carried on making more. The drying process had gone really well and hadn't taken that long, all that was left was to bag everything up and store it. That and test it out.

"Yeah but free is free dude. And think about how good it'll be. I've crossed this one with a really smooth variety. It'll be well strong but chilled as well. People will snap it up, plus the next batch is coming along nicely." Andy carried on bagging, he was like a worker on piece wage, trying to get as much done as possible. They'd managed to grow about 40 lbs of the stuff, pretty much the whole of the flat was taken up with greenery. Last time the landlord had visited they'd managed to convince the old lady they were botany students trying out new fertiliser that could stop world hunger!

"Yeah true, can't wait to try it." Thomas licked his lips at the thought, it'd been two weeks since his last joint and he felt ready to get high again. Last time he smoked so much he'd passed out giggling.

"Tonight, promise." Andy carried on filling the little baggies, his pile making Tom look like he wasn't even trying to keep up.

"You ready?" Andy asked looking over at his flat mate both holding thier freshly rolled joints.

"Hell yeah!" Thomas said and they both lit up.

"Whoa... <cough> that's strong!" Andy said coughing into his sleeve.

Thomas took a drag and did the same. "it's nice though, can taste the chill out stuff in it. Kinda like vanilla <cough>."

Andy shrugged and took another drag, savouring the taste and letting it roll in his mouth a little. "Yeah, kinda taste that. Very faint though."

"Really? Try mine, it's strong in mine."

This carried on for about twenty minutes until they'd smoked both joints and sat, legs over the arms of their armchairs.

"I feel warm..." Thomas said dreamily.

"Hot more like!" Andy replied bursting into a fresh gale of giggles.

Thomas laughed but didn't get it. "Hot? Don't get ya man."

"Hot, you know, sexy?" Andy said shrugging, reaching for some more tortilla chips.

"Hot? You think I'm hot? Dude you gay?" Thomas said giggling but raising an eyebrow.

"Gay? Nah. Maybe bi. I've seen you when you get back from a night out and you ain't pulled. You think I don't notice you jerking off on your bed. We share a room you know? Big dick dude, nice." Andy stuffed more chips in his face.

"Cheers dude. Didn't know you knew bout that. Never seen you." Thomas looked over at Andy, unconciously eyeing his buddies trackie bottoms, looking for any evidence of a bulge.

"Never do dude, I always pull." Pride and maybe a little arrogance sounded through.

"Yeah right dude, don't forget we go out together. I've seen you shot down loads."

"Yeah but I wasn't up for it, just... you know practicing... like you."

This set them off on another fit of giggles.

The next morning they both woke up feeling groggy, both naked and in the same bed.

Thomas shot up out of bed pulling the cover up with him. Andy looked up, squinting at the early afternoon sun.

"Fuck dude, why am I in your bed? Did we?"

Andy looked around and realised the situation jumped out of the bed. "Fuck dude no... least I don't think so."

"Andy?" Thomas said slowly, his eyes looking him up and down. Andy covered himself up by cupping his hands round his groin.

"What? What you looking at?"

"You been working out?" Thomas said pointing at his chest.

Andy looked down and saw two small but visible lumps on his chest. The beginning of pecs, his arms looked... fuller as well.

"Dude?" Thomas said quietly as Andy flexed his right arm, showing a bicep that looked full and round.

"I've never worked out in my life." Andy said, his eyes never leaving his bicep as he flexed it." He started to bone a little and his hand pushed down harder to cover it. He looked back at Thomas and his eyes opened wider in surprise. "You too Tom... you look bigger?!"

Thomas lowered the sheet and looked down, his once slight beer belly was gone, above it's old home was a small set of pecs and in it's place were a set of abs that weren't there yesterday. Jumping out of bed they disappeared but they were there when he was bent forward. His arms felt fuller too he flexed them, leaving his groin area uncovered without thinking.

"Fuck Tom, I know it's dark when you jerk off but damn I didn't realise."

Thomas had a morning woody and it stood out proud and thick in front of him. His 18 year old hormones still in high gear he looked down. It was defientaly bigger. He was 7 inches last time he measure but he was definately a little bit bigger now. Realising Andy was staring he pulled the cover in front of him.

"How?"

Andy thought for a moment and came to one conclusion. "Dude the weed! Must be that fertiliser crap!"

"Where did you get that from anyway?" Thomas could feel his cock under the sheet and the sensation was turning him on even more.

"Some old factory off the motorway, 'Turn' something." Andy shrugged

"'Turner Phamaceuticals'? That's a lab dude. What was in that shit."

"Who fucking cares dude! I like this. We should get stoned again!"

Any good?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to scrawn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 02:55 PM

scrawn is on a distinguished road
definitely good...I hope they smoke again!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm not much into stoner stories but you're off to a good start with this one (and props on grammar, spelling, and punctuation; a petty concern, perhaps, but it always enhances readability!)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:17 PM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
seems like a pretty cool story line so far. I like it so far.
  #5   Add to poodle615's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:59 PM

poodle615 is on a distinguished road
yeah its great! can't wait to read more...
  #6   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2009, 10:41 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
good good good GOOD!
  #7   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 11:35 PM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
From one stoner to another, i gotta say, this has kinda been a fantasy of mine for a while. You gotta keep writing, it's just getting good!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options