The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 10:48 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
You Never Know Who's Listening Part IV

Brian replaced the handset. He was in a state of shock. Not only had Steven, the dweeb down the street, called his home, but he'd threatened him with the one thing he couldn't deny.

How did he know, had he been spying on them? No they were at Adam's and his dad was out. It's miles out to his house and Steven didn't even have a bike. Would Adam have said? He was at Steven's house, which was odd anyway? Why was he there? Was he even there?

Grabbing his things he headed out and over to Steven's. Either he'd get an answer from Adam or Steven was in for some pain!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's on his way." Steven called down to the basement and ran to the front window. He was so scared. He was shaking.

"Come on... come on..."

Brian appeared in view, jogging a little. They made eye contact and Brian flushed with either anger or shame, probably both. Heading to the door Steven drew in a deep breath and opened it.

"Don't say anything. My mom's upstairs." Steven whispered as Brian went to lay into him.

Brian nodded slowly and followed him into the kitchen. "If this is a setup shithead..."

Steven, feeling a little pissed off at this. Being bullied in his own home, his sanctuary turned on his new 'guest'.

"What am I gonna do? You're stronger than me. Soon to be even stronger I guess." He hissed, not wanting to shout in case his mother heard.

"Stronger?" Brain said to himself and continued to follow him into the basement, looking around confused. When he turned the stairs he began to see a shape in the back, apparently moving but covered in some kind of covering. Adam had heard the door and covered himself in a tarp. He knew Brian would freak out and he needed to stay hidden until he'd been dosed.

"What'd that?" Brian asked feeling a little fear jolt through him.

"Bro it's me." Adam said from under the black sheet.

"Adam? Why you under there? You ok? Did he do something to you?" He glared at Stephen and got the response he needed. The smaller boy shrinking from him made some of that arrogance and confidence return.

"Kinda but it's all good... trust me. Bro I need you to do something for me. Stephen is gonna give you some stuff. I want you to take two drops of it. Then I'll come out." Adam was stiffling a laugh now.

"What kind of stuff?!" Brian said shifting his eyes from the dark mound in the corner and the small boy stood to his side cowering and looking about like a cornered rabbit.

"It's... vitamins..." Adam said cheerfully. "Totally safe bro, you want to be strong like me right? Well it'll make you stonger than I was."

"Was? Bro come out, you're freaking me out now."

Steven could see all this playing out in front of him and felt frozen. Less than six feet away was the formula. Could he run and drink some before Adam, who was obviously watching from under the sheet could reach him? He doubted it... was it worth the risk? He edged a little closer.

"You gotta watch him though." Adam added, "Don't let him drink any. It's for men not little kids. Trust me bro you'll love it... then I'll come out and we won't just fool around... we'll do what ever the fuck we like. Deal?"

Brian more suspicious and confused than before was thinking it over, eyeing the mound, which looked too big to be Adam. "I dunno bro, this is too weird." Steven meanwhile was edging even closer to the formula. Brian saw this out of the corner of his eye and whipped round, grabbing Steven's wrist making him whimper a little. "Is that what you're after?" pointing at the only beaker on the table with liquid in it?"

Steven shook his head vigorously. "No... no... I was... going to check on my... hamster that's all..."

"Pussy." Brian said dropping him to the ground, Steven rubbing his wrist.

"Dude take the stuff... two drops though, no more." Adam beckoned, Brian looked at the glass beaker, licking his lips a little.

"What's it do?" Brian asked, his eyes never leaving the pale blue liquid. He picked up the beaker and held it up to the light.

"Makes you strong dude."

"Hmm... really?"

"Trust me..." Adam whispered, he was getting so turned on by this.

"Maybe I'll test it on him first." He pointed at Steven and moved toward him.

"NO!" Adam said sharply "He musn't have any." He moved a little and Brian looked edgier than before. He was actually scared now.

Steven seized his opportunity and stood up, he stepped up to Brian and whispered as quietly as he could. "Listen but don't move. He's watching us I can feel it. Grab me but put the beaker down first. That way he'll think you're beating the truth out of me." With that he fell back, imitating a shove from Brian.

Brian thought a moment and realised the thing he wanted most was the truth. He was genuinely scared. Adam's plan to encourage him without frightening him had failed, something the non too bright 14 year old didn't know yet.

Brian put the beaker down and got on top of Steven, pinning him to the ground. "Tell me what this shit does!" He said staring into Steven's eyes looking for honesty.

"Don't tell him shortie. I want him to be surprised." Adam said laughing a little.

"K... that stuff will give you muscles... I made it to get bigger so you guys would stop beating on me..." Steven whispered quickly. "He took six drops and now he's massive... you need to take more... its safe but you need to take more than him... if you do I'll make sure you have as much as you want... I'll split you in on it as well... I don't know anything... but the deal is you protect me from... him..." Steven knew what the lesser of two evils meant.

"You serious?" Brian whispered. "Tell me cause I ain't taking it till you do!" He said playing along for the effect.

"Deadly!" Steven hissed. "Get off me please...!"

"Just take it dude, come on please." Adam repeated from the corner.

Brian stood up slowly and pulled Steven up winking at him. "Deal."

"What deal?" Adam asked suddenly confused. That didn't sound like it was in the script.

"Uh... I mean deal... I'll do it..." Brian added and raised the beaker. He drew some liquid into the pippette and pulled it out. The liquid shone slightly in the light and a drop started to form on the tip of the pippette. Steven stood there staring, silently praying he'd make the right choice.

Adam watched as Brian raised the pippette up to his mouth, he couldn't see very clearly because of the angle.

Brian dropped five drops onto his tongue and swallowed. "One"

Adam felt his cock get harder, it pulsed under the black tarp.

He dropped another five drops onto his tongue, making Steven gasp a little in shock, and swallowed again. Steven's gasp didn't make Brian feel any more secure but it was too late now. He winked at Steven, hoping he wasn't being tricked... by either of them. "Two. I've done it... now what... whoa..." He felt strange, his head swam a little, his vision blurred a little.

Adam cheered as he threw the cover off and stepped into the light, he hairy body showing pure power, cords and msucles running under his skin and said. "Whoa dude finally! Now we can have some real fun."

Brian stared open mouthed at the behemoth in front of him, then to the beaker on the table and then to Steven winking and suddenly understanding what this was really all about. "I said deal I meant it."

Steven felt a surge of relief, tinged with doubt. Meanwhile the formula had started working on Brian.

Adam stood hands on hips waiting for the show to begin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 04:11 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
i like where you're taking this! heres hoping the littly guy finally gets to grow in the next part
  #3   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 06:10 PM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
I like the story but you leave us hanging!! want more bully growth!! =)
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:04 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
P-l-e-a-s-e!!! Let Steven outgrow both of them!!!
Mike
  #5   Add to ripped275's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 06:27 PM

ripped275 is on a distinguished road
Who's listening Story

Did this story ever complete past IV? I cannot find.
  #6   Add to Logan2009's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2010, 02:11 AM

Logan2009 is on a distinguished road
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY, its great please dont leave it hanging like this, and yes please let steve the inventor become the biggest and force them to worship him then do em! great JOB!! yet again
  #7   Add to JDdefiant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 11:34 AM

JDdefiant
Send a message via Yahoo to JDdefiant
PLEASE FINISH!! bully growth is soo hot too more!
  #8   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2010, 02:49 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDdefiant View Post
PLEASE FINISH!! bully growth is soo hot too more!
i do agree lets finish this
  #9   Add to Kurisu's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2010, 09:18 AM

Kurisu is on a distinguished road
Loving this story. Please do continue.
  #10   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2010, 05:17 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Be neat to see if Brian outgrow's Adam to become Steven's protector.
  #11   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:15 AM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
P-l-e-a-s-e!!! Let Steven outgrow both of them!!!
Mike
I know I wanna see that to

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options