The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2009, 08:35 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The Bod - 5

I really enjoy the thrill of writing. I didn?t have to do too much research to see how far modern science has come in nanotechnology and genetics. I just hope you enjoy the finished product as much as I do.
I realize this slow approach is not everyone?s cup of tea. Some like to get right to the fantastic growth - Bam! I guess it?s like sex. Some like a slow build-up, climax, then anti-climax. Others just want the immediate gratification. Everyone to his own liking.

The Bod: It?s New to Me - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16619

The Bod: 2 - A Taste of Hell - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16625

The Bod: 3 - Hell and Heaven, Too - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16627

The Bod: 4 - Ready, Set, Muscle-up - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16635

The Bod : 5 - Colossus in the Making

?How big is he going to get, guys? What in the hell did we miss in our research? Any thoughts on what?s actually happening?? Bax was awestruck and befuddled by this colossus in process before him.

Toby, Ted, and Bax started talking at the same time causing Jim to look over at them with a look of confusion. ?Hey, Larry, Moe, and Curly! Stop this thing before I outgrow this friggin? room!?

After chuckling a bit from Jim?s comment, Toby started to theorize. ?We know Jim is different from all our other subjects. We identified his youthful bout with the rheumatoid arthritis. We know that the nanobots didn?t leave his system, and that he drank w-a-a-a-y too much formula to start with. Since the bots and the anti-myostatin both work at the genetic level which we can?t see directly, we?ll just have to do a few more tests to find out what further changes have occurred in Jim.?

Ted and Bax simultaneously blurted out, ?I agree.?

Then Bax asked Jim to come with him to a corner of the room that looked like a room within a room. Actually it was a lead-walled x-ray area. Bax wanted to see what major organ changes occurred from the stretching process. Ten minutes later, Jim was again sitting on the bench and Bax was oohing and aahing about something.

?Well, Bax, what is it? What showed up?? asked Ted.

?He?s perfect! Nothing just stretched out of whack. Everything just grew as if his present size is normal. Heart, liver, kidneys, stomach, intestines - everything is just huge and perfectly proportioned. I?ve never seen the likes of this - even in us!?

?Jim still hasn?t ingested any more protein formula, so by all rights he shouldn?t grow any more,? observed Ted.

?And since the magnetoscope shows the bots massed throughout his body, I?m wondering whether they are at the ready should he start to muscle-up further. He hasn?t even lifted a single weight yet. He hasn?t even done any kind of exercise yet!? Toby was starting to get a bit excited.

?Guys, do you realize that we?ve been on Jim?s case all day with no food ourselves? Bax, ask Tony to get some of the regular protein mix and some protein bars for us to chomp on. We can fix some of the regular stuff for Jim, too, and hope there?s not ANOTHER spectacular growth spurt.?

Ted added, ?And get some fruit and veggie drinks, too. We haven?t needed to drink milk since our twenties now that we can get our calcium from so many other sources - and I, like the majority of modern-day adults, am lactose-intolerant.?

Tony got back with all the most appreciated protein and drinks and announced, ?I just closed up. It?s already 8 pm. Do you need me for anything else??

?Yeah, Tony,? Toby garbled quickly with his mouth full. ?If you could help Jim out with just an hour of serious exercise,we?d sure appreciate it. We can get our notes and thoughts together while you guys are in the other room. Hope you don?t mind Jim being in the buff, but we don?t have anything for him to wear yet.?

Tony had been coming and going so quickly that he didn?t really notice how great Jim?s growth spurt had been. He?d only seen Jim lying on the table after the process had taken such an abrupt turn and didn?t realize what form Jim had started out as. Jim had just stuffed down a few protein bars and more than a few bottles of juice as Tony agreed, ?Sure boss. One hour with Jim will be fine. Ok, big guy, follow me.? 31 year old 6?7? Tony was suddenly looking up at monstrous 7?10? Jim and, with a gulp of awe, asked, ?What kind of exercise have you been doing? How much weight can you handle??

?I haven?t exercised a day in my life,? confessed Jim. ?I?m all yours to learn from the best, as the docs have told me!?

The docs stifled their laughs as the highly muscled Tony led the much taller, but still somewhat lanky, Jim into the weight room.

?Let?s start with basic cardio, Jim. Get on this treadmill and we?ll see what you can do.?

?Walk, Jim! Walk.? Tony had turned the machine on slow but Jim just stood there, temporarily. Then he started walking - and walking- and walking faster - and faster - and then he had to jog - faster - faster - and then run - and run faster - and faster - and - everything stopped! The machine broke! ?DOCS GET IN HERE FAST!!!? yelled Tony.

Bax, Ted, and Toby were running into the weightroom and again were agape at the sight of Jim. ?Oh hell!? bellowed Toby. ?Now we have to rethink this exercise program,? as they all beheld the most awesome Jim, yet.

The poor treadmill was only built for up to 1000 pounds - walking. The pounding it had taken from Jim running at full speed had brought it to a grinding halt with the belt somehow fragmented between the rollers.

?Teach him about the weights Tony, while we try to figure this out,? Ted nearly ordered in utter frustration.

?You?re the bosses. We?ve got about half an hour left. His heart seems more than fine - not even breathing heavy from his very fast running.? No one had really noticed Jim?s thighs and calves all pumped up.

?Jim, were going to take this slow at first and increase just 5 or ten pounds at a time for each of these exercises. Since you?ve never exercised before, and doc tells me you?ve never even been in a gym before, let?s try just picking up some weights and lifting them just with your arm muscles.? So Tony introduced Jim to bicep curls starting with 10 pound weights which definitely felt like a feather. Over the next 30 minutes Jim had progressed from far more ?feathers? than Tony had ever experienced as a trainer. Jim was curling 100 pounds in each hand with little or no effort, and his biceps were bulging like never before. ?DOCS! I NEED YOU!!!? cried out Tony.

Again they came a-running. ?What?s up, Tony, THIS TIME???? questioned Bax.

?I?ve never ever seen anything like it. He has no failing point! We went from ten to hundred pound bicep curls, and he?s just ready for more - and look at his arms. If I don?t start balancing his exercises he going to be totally out of proportion. I just wanted to see what I should expect in terms of his failing point! I?m really sorry. But from what I?ve seen, all will be corrected very quickly as we start rotating exercises. And did you see his thighs and calves, just from running? Jim, here, is going to be one muscle monster when I get through with him.?

Toby asked the group to assemble back in ?the room.? ?I?ve got a feeling that his genes are now adapting to whatever physical exertion is placed on Jim, and that whatever he eats just fuels the process. Looks like our little bots have manipulated his genes to such an extent that there is NO FAILING POINT for him anymore. The more muscle, the more bone mass to carry it. He?ll get as muscled as he or we allow and grow proportionally - WITHOUT LIMIT it seems. Measure him Ted.?

?8? even and 740 pounds,? announced Ted.

?Wow,? sighed Tony.

?Unbelievable,? chanted Bax - and Jim himself.

?And to think, I was just hoping for a little weight training and nutrition guidance.?

?Kid, you?ve got one hell of a growing machine going on. I hope you?re willing to let us try to harness, it at least somewhat, so you don?t outgrow the world!? advised Toby.

?With your help, I want to know what?s going on, too.?

Coming next: Is it catching?
dickasauras (January 22nd, 2014)
  #2   Add to WhoDunIt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:18 AM

WhoDunIt is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WhoDunIt
DAMN this getting good!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2009, 05:55 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I want this kind of lifetime membership!

Excellent writing!

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options