The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2009, 10:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The Bod: 7 - Homeo-what? & Then the Farm?!!

The Bod: It?s New to Me - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16619
The Bod: 2 - A Taste of Hell - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16625
The Bod: 3 - Hell and Heaven, Too - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16627
The Bod: 4 - Ready, Set, Muscle-up - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16635
The Bod : 5 - Colossus in the Making - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16644
The Bod: 6 - Is It Catching? - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16709

The Bod: 7 - Homeo-what? & Then the Farm?!!

?Homeostasis!? Ted yelled as if waking from a nightmare.

?Yeah, it?s a word,? responded Toby waking from what HAD been a great dream.

?No, that?s the solution!? cried Ted, trying to get Toby?s full attention. ?I need to get Bax so we can sort this out together.?

Bax, too, was having a wonderful dream when Ted yelled into his room, ?Bax! Get up! I think I?ve got this situation solved!?

The three docs met in the kitchen and got the coffee going quickly. Ted was literally shaking with nervousness and excitement as he explained, ?I had a hunch last night that Jim?s system was STILL reacting in some absolutely new and unforeseen way to our process. No pee. No excrement. His body was in perfect balance somehow. Then it hit me this morning. Homeostasis! We learned about it in school but had never really seen it in a human before. All of Jim?s system - his organs, muscles, bone, blood, and all the rest - must have been brought into perfect balance by the mutated bots or whatever. As long as he doesn?t eat or drink, everything is just recirculated throughout his system. Doesn?t it make sense, guys??

Troy looked at Bax, and then both looked back to Ted with their eyes barely open and Troy finally blurted out, ?I sure hope the coffee?s ready!?

Bax, a little more tactfully, responded, ?It sounds great in theory, but we?re going to have to test it out, very carefully! I?ll go get Jim and we can see what the introduction of just a minimal amount of food might induce in his system.?

As Bax knocked on Jim and Tony?s door he heard muffled, deep groans. So he knocked again before slowly opening the door, not knowing what to expect. Now a doctor should be ready for anything, one would think. As he looked at the two naked bodies on what was once a well-reinforced king-size bed, all he could gasp was, ?Oh - my - God!!! Toby! Ted! Come NOW!?

Toby and Ted came running from the kitchen only to reiterate Bax?s original exclamation, ?Oh - my - God!!!?

As Jim woke first, still quite groggy, and then Tony, they both looked at the docs' astonished faces. Jim simply greeted them with, ?What?s up, docs??

Tony, meanwhile, got his wits about him and realized something was very much amiss! ?Jim! I?m looking you straight in the eyes and our feet are touching - not to mention our cocks!?

"Oh - my - God!" they nearly screamed at one another in the deepest tones either had ever uttered.

The twosome tried to no avail to jump out of the bed which had collapsed in on itself during the night. They had to get to kneeling and then to standing and then to surveying one another - quite literally inspecting one another?s new and utterly amazing topography!

Bax, always the one to state the obvious, just blurted out, ?They grew!?

But Ted, still really excited about his homeostasis theory, added, ?but not in height!?

Toby merely observed, ?Now we have twin behemoths to contend with.? And then very casually told the two, ?Clean up and get downstairs for tests and measurements - and take your time so we mere mortals can down some breakfast.?

?What a great idea!? Tony looked ever so longingly at Jim and said, ?Do you think we?ll both fit in the shower??

?Oh, yeah.? Toby called out on his way to the kitchen. ?Use the gang shower downstairs. You?ll both fit - and take your time!?

--------------------------------------------------

?Looks like the process went better than any of us imagined with THESE two, agreed?? observed Toby.

?I really wasn?t sure what exactly was going on for a while, there. We?ve definitely broken new ground in our research, and it definitely has been most successful!? agreed Ted.

Bax simply said, ?It?s time to call my lover and explain what happened. We?ll see what course he suggests.?

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, downstairs in the BIG shower, our dynamic duo were in the process of self- and mutual discovery - mostly physical.?

?You get my back and I?ll do yours.? Jim seemed to be giving orders now.

?Whatever,? replied Tony. ?I?m just happy as a lark that we?ve discovered one another and BOTH received this gift, however it all happened.? They continued washing their now humoungus bodies, which now took some additional time, as he went on, ?You know, I?ve been thinking, and it doesn?t seem like we?ll be able to function very well in the real world in our present condition. I can?t wait for the docs to take our measurements. I just know we?ll knock ?em off their feet with our new growth. I wonder what they have planned for us to do now that we?ve done so well with their process.?

?Yeah, Tony. I?ve been thinking pretty much along the same lines. I certainly can?t go back to my old job. I wouldn?t be able to fit anywhere, let alone behind a desk and in a cubicle. You at least could be the star attraction for T&T?s. The gym would be busy day and night.?

?Oh, damn!? Tony remembered. It?s Saturday, our busiest day, and I haven?t open up yet - but then again, I really can?t without some clothes to wear, and those don?t seem to be appearing anytime soon.? He yelled upstairs in his new basso profundo, ?Hey docs! Someone needs to open the gym!.?

Ted was right on it. ?We?ve already called Dominic to take your place,? he yelled down. ?Now finish up in the shower and get back to the ?process? room so we can get to work. And don?t forget to lock the door behind you!?

Jim and Tony dried off using more than a few towels. Entering the not-so-secret room, which, evidently, all the gym members, or at least those who had been processed, had not only seen but experienced, they found the docs busily doing paper-work guessing that it was all part of the research system. They were surprised to find two giant sized chairs in the room that hadn?t been there before.

Ted spoke up, ?Sit down, guys, on THOSE chairs. We don?t need anything else broken around here!?

?First we?ll measure. Then we?ll talk. Even though you seem to be physically twins now, we still have to measure each of you, and Bax will do the x-rays.?

?Jim, you were first to outsize all our previous clients, so you first,? suggested Toby. ?I know you?re both excited, and so are we, but try to keep somewhat calm for the pulse and blood-pressure readings.?

As Jim stood on the scale, he let out quite a ?whoop!? when Ted read off, ?895 pounds.? There were quite a few more ?ooh?s? and ?aah?s? as the rest of the stats were recorded -
8? tall, as before
chest - ?flex your chest, Jim. Show him how, Tony.? 75?, ?Inhuman!?
neck - 35?, 'a real bull!'
biceps - 30.5? cold, ?Flex, Jim! Harder!?, 35.25? flexed
waist - 51?, ?My God, Jim, those abs are utterly obscene!?
thighs - 44?, ?Flex your thighs! Show him how, Tony.? 52? flexed, ?Good God, Jim!?
calves - ?Flex your calves. Show him, Tony.? 34?
Now I need to measure your cock, too. 12? flaccid, or at least as flaccid as he?s going to get. Now stroke it! -- My gosh, that was fast! 30? hard, as a rock. You are definitely a grower, and the fastest I?ve ever seen!?

There were times that all three docs and Tony, too, had mouths agape completely astonished.

Then it was Tony?s turn. Not very unbelievably, his stats were, indeed, the same, except for the last. Tony started at 11? and grew much more slowly to the 30? mark.

Bax?s turn with the x-rays came next, after which the guys were seated for the rest of the results. ?As I suspected, your bodies mutated over night most dramatically. You?ve seen - we?ve all seen - the magnificent external results. Internally, there have been some major changes to each of your systems. Since you?re the first processed guys not to have eliminated the bots, they seem now to be maintaining an internal and external balance within your organisms, your bodies. It also seems that they can be transferred through your cum to create a similar balanced organism in another person - looking like the original. That happened when Tony partook of yours. He grew massively to match you, Jim. You then took Tony?s seed and his modified or mutated genes entered your system and you grew to match his musculature. Make sense so far??

?Pretty much,? replied Jim.

Then Ted took over and helped explain how their two bodies were now self-sustaining, reprocessing their own rapidly produced cum. Since they were both similarly balanced, they could exchange cum whenever desired with no additional effects. ?If and when you might decide to exercise, such as lift weights, you may notice a change in muscle size at the outset, but any change will quickly return to what you see now.?

Toby piped in, ?HOWEVER, should you drink the cum of someone other than yourselves, your body will mutate your genes in accord with the BEST traits of the source. If you both want to remain identical and yet change for even something better, you will have to both drink of the same guy?s cum OR drink one another?s after changing. Does that make sense??

?So we both need to share someone else?s cum if we want to change for the better. Yeah!? responded Tony. ?Not to say I?m not happy with us as we are, how would we become taller? There aren?t any taller guys out there!?

?That?s the only drawback in this whole situation, if you want to call it a drawback. You never have to eat or drink any more. Your bodies are self-sustaining. But IF, for some reason you fell for the temptation of a nice juicy steak, or got nostalgic for whatever your favorite food was, and ate it, your body would use the nutrients to make your bodies grow taller and all parts proportionally bigger. Here?s where reason and willpower are so important. You need to think about any and all choices you might make regarding ingesting anything!?

?Wow! That?s like carte blanche on all our innermost desires!? And Jim further noted, ?There?s got to be some limits!?

?Yes, you both have limitations. It doesn?t seem so right now, but you are both still mortal - you can die. You are vulnerable. Even as big and muscular and powerful as you are, you can still be penetrated with external forces such as electric shock, bullets or any other projectiles. You still need air to survive. If you grew too unimaginably tall, you would have difficulty breathing the rarafied air. - So, yes you certainly do have limitations, and that?s where reason and willpower enter into your making choices.?

?I?m not usually the practical one,? admitted Tony, ?but where do we go from here? We still don?t have clothes that come anywhere near fitting our new bodies. We can?t really expect to function at our old jobs, unless we both became living ads for T&T?s. What do you suggest??

Bax quickly entered the conversation with, ?I haven?t really said anything about my partner - the love of my life- Dr. Timothy O?Rourke. He heads an office in the Department of Homeland Security dedicated to ?human enhancement? - the genetic kind. His department funds most of the work done here at T&T?s. We used to be funded by the military with eyes toward uber-soldiers. Now, under Tim?s department, we?ve been providing men to various departments of the government for protective services, for example the Secret Service, FBI, US Marshall?s Office. Tony was to have been asked to be available for one of these groups within the next six months or so. Now, with your present situation in mind, both of you are going to get what I think is the greatest offer of all time - STUD SERVICE!?

The silence was broken only by the rapid intake of air by both Jim and Tony.

?Say WHAT?? Jim was the first to respond.

?Like in racehorses?? countered Tony.

?I guess that was a crude way of expressing it,? added Toby. "First, you would have a job provided for the rest of your lives - at a very, very handsome salary! You would live on a farm - an estate, actually - at a yet to be revealed location. You would service a very select clientele of guys hand-picked for you by Dr. Tim. Your ONLY function with them would be to let them drink your cum!!! Since they would be very desirable for certain genetic qualities that you might want to add to your own, you may certainly drink from them as well, after their enhancement. Noting that it only took one night for the two of you to be fully mutated, we figure the same will be true for your clients as well.?

?Would we ever be able to leave? to travel?? asked Jim.

?Of course this would be possible under present circumstances,? answered Ted. ?Even though in your present condition you?d be liable to draw a crowd, it would still be possible. In fact, we do have a few men slightly taller but nowhere as huge as you two. The problem, as I see it, would come if and when you would choose to become even more fully enhanced. You will never be considered or treated as prisoners, but common sense tells us that unleashing you on an unsuspecting world would definitely raise eyebrows and possibly compromise our project.?

?So, what do you guys say? Is it a go?? questioned Bax.

Jim and Tony conferred. ?It would be like having our own Shangri la, with only pleasurable ?work? to do and, with our nearly obscene salaries, we could buy whatever we might want.?

Jim was really getting into the possibilities and Tony just shook his head in the affirmative and then announced, ?I guess it?s a go.?

With that, the deal was sealed. Ted opened a hidden door to the outside and received a package from someone already standing there. ?One of the few disadvantages of working for the government is the loss of privacy. See the tiny cameras in the corners of this room by the ceiling??

Neither Jim nor Tony had ever looked up to see them and had never suspected their presence.

Ted continued, ?The powers-that-be have been looking in on our little confab here and were ready for whatever choice you guys would have made. This package, however, simply has clothing that should cover you guys ?temporarily? until our tailors can come up with a more appropriate wardrobe. Get dressed now. Your transportation will arrive in a few minutes. Two teams are being sent to your apartments to pack all your belongings. You can sort out what you want to keep when you arrive at the estate which, by the way, is in Montana.

?Montana?? questioned Tony. ?I?ve never been to Montana.?

?Me neither,? added Jim. ?This should be quite an adventure. And it?s all on Uncle Sam.

?Yes,? said Toby looking at Ted and Bax, with almost a fatherly pride at the prospects that awaited his two latest enhancements. ?You are now considered NATIONAL TREASURES!?

?I like Bax?s reference better,? added Jim. ?We?re going to the farm to be SUPER-STUDS FOR AMERICA!?

end

Hope you enjoyed my first try on this forum. I hadn?t planned on 7 parts. Hope I wasn?t too long winded. A retired teacher can often get caught up in explanations.
Mike
HugestFuckGod (August 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Anubis9653's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2009, 12:46 AM

Anubis9653 is on a distinguished road
great series. make more
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text