The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:02 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
The Bod - 6

The Bod: It?s New to Me - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16619

The Bod: 2 - A Taste of Hell - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16625

The Bod: 3 - Hell and Heaven, Too - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16627

The Bod: 4 - Ready, Set, Muscle-up - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16635

The Bod : 5 - Colossus in the Making - http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16644

The Bod: 6 - Is It catching?

?I?ve got a whole lot of thinking to do,? Ted announced, ?but we need rest - ALL OF US! I can think better tomorrow IF I can get some sleep tonight.?

?So, what about me?? as Jim looked at himself presenting to the others his predicament. ?Still no clothes!?

?Don?t worry, big guy,? countered Toby. ?Your accommodations await you upstairs. That?s where we stow away our weekend ?guests.? There?s room for Bax and Tony, too, if you guys want to stay.?

?
I?m really curious how things are going to turn out, so I'll be staying,? opted Bax.

?Can I sleep with Jim,? Tony sighed.

No one had even mentioned sexuality or sexual orientation, but Jim had a hunch that now was the best time to finally come out of his lifetime closet. ?I have to tell you guys something kind of personal. I?m, er, homosexual,? blurted out Jim.

?We?re all gay,? smiled Toby. ?I don?t quite know how or why, but ALL the overweight guys we?ve worked with have been gay. Ted and I live together. Bax has his partner at his home. Tony is still looking - especially at all the muscle meat every day in the gym.?

?But I?m 56 years old and a gay, celibate, virgin!!!? Jim was showing a good bit of exasperation toward himself with this latest confession.

?You?re not a priest or something,? piped in Tony.

?Nope! Just an ordinary closeted gay who repressed it all by eating and putting on the pounds.?

?We knew all about you, Jim.? Bax looked quite sorry for the embarassed guy. ?Your nearest living next of kin is your mom in in Stevens Point, Minnesota. All of our next of kin are parents or siblings or aunts, uncles, or cousins! The ?virgin? part is a bit of a surprise, but then you have been obviously pampered over the years. You are probably the most naive guy I?ve ever met when it comes to anything athletic or gym related. But that?s already changing radically - sort of - if you don?t break anything else around here.?

Bax was just trying to lighten the mood, or maybe create a mood. In any event, Tony?s question still hung out there unanswered.

Ted filled in the silence. ?Are you up for trying a bedmate tonight??

?Uh, I guess so.?

?I do believe that big muscle-bound trainer of yours is totally smitten with you, or at least with your size,? Ted observed.

?At 6?7? I can?t find anyone to ?play with? and figured Jim is fair game, if you and he don?t mind.?

?And ?play with? means what?? Jim retorted.

?Just messin? around - maybe huggin? - just followin? nature.?

?Wow, all these years with no one and then the fantasy of all fantasies comes knocking on my door. Lurking on the internet, getting my jollies from a bunch of gay muscle sites. Now you?re offering me the real thing! How can I refuse my bed to such an offer. By the way, Tony, what are your measurements, if I dare to ask.?

?No problem, Jim. We call ?em stats. I already mentioned the 6?7?. Doc already told you I?m his prize specimen and trainer - way bigger than any of the others.
480 pounds
waist 43?
chest 66?
neck 23?
biceps 24?
thighs 35?
calves 23?
shoulder spread 35?

?Well, shorty, let?s get upstairs and get some shuteye,? Jim motioned to Tony quite mischievously, ?and let nature take its course.?

Toby, Ted, and Bax looked at one another with a certain air of trepidation not knowing what any of the ?playing around? would cause in Jim. ?Just be careful and if anything unusual happens, just call out and we?ll be right there.? Then Toby showed Jim and Tony to their room. ?It?s got a well-reinforced king-size bed. Just don?t overdo things. See you in the morning.?

Just before leaving their room, Ted asked Jim, ?When you went to the bathroom downstairs to pee and suddenly grew to your present 8?, did you actually pee??

?Actually not,? answered Jim. ?In fact I haven?t eliminated anything since the process began! That?s odd, isn?t it, Ted? And I?m not even hungry anymore!?

Ted mused, ?An interesting development. I need to think about these bizarre goings on, but for now the arms of Morpheus are calling. Good night guys!?

Toby and Bax meanwhile were wondering what had been suddenly unleashed with Jim and Tony. Both of their psyches were now so different from before. Was it just a lot of latent sexual build-up? perhaps new sexual awareness and feelings of new-found freedom of expression? Hopefully tomorrow there will be answers. Jim was even more talkative and Tony was downright mushy!

While the doctors lay down for a well-deserved sleep, Jim and Tony were about the business of getting to know another.

?Hey, Tony. Don?t you thinks it?s about time we become equals - at least regarding clothing?? Tony still had his tank and shorts on from his day at work in the gym, but he discarded all immediately as he imagined what was coming.

?You know, Jim, there are more than 20 years difference in our ages, but it doesn?t seem to really matter. In fact, you don?t at all look to be 56 years old! You?re nearly a foot and a half taller than me, but I?m more muscled. You?re somewhat heavier, but that must be the unbelievable bone mass you?re now carrying. You still look lanky. In fact, I?d swear that your thighs and arms have shrunk. But after saying all that, I think I love you - and we haven?t even done anything yet!?

?Tony, you really are my dream-come-true! I?ve always longed to feel muscles like yours. I had hoped to have them myself, but just being with you tonight will hopefully be the start of something really great in both our lives. So, enough talk! Get over here so we can get to really know one another. I don?t think I?m up for anal, so could we limit ourselves to oral? ?

?I?ve always outsized my dates in the past and usually named the terms. You, being so much bigger, are the boss tonight, and I sure would like to suck you off first.?

?As horny as I?ve become the last few hours, it?d be my pleasure. I?ll just lie here and be your plaything!?

Tony jumped Jim like a tiger on an elephant and went to work on that stupendous 12 incher like there was no tomorrow.

?Oh God, I?m in heaven,? Tony would say whenever he came up for air.

?Oh God, I?m in heaven,? Jim was saying nearly constantly as his seed was building toward the greatest explosion he had ever experienced! - and his balls filled with cum beyond anything he had ever felt before. ?Hold on, Tony! Here I cum-m-m-m!?

Tony had the surprise of his life at the sheer force of cum pouring down his throat! - and so much, so very much! He had to breathe. He didn?t want to lose any. Taking a quick breath, losing very little on his face and chest, he continued drinking from his new love?s spring of life. And then it ended, as abruptly as it had begun. He was satiated and Jim was nearly numb from shock.

As reality set back in, Jim was quick to say, ?Next!? And Tony was only too happy to reverse roles.

?Just don?t jump on top of me, Jim. I?m so very, very full of your juice. I only hope that I can be a fraction as satisfying.?

So, as Tony lay down, Jim knelt at the bottom of the bed and took his turn from his new partner?s very ample 9" fountain of life. With his huge suctioning lips around Tony?s cock, Jim nearly pulled the cum right out of him - and there was plenty coming. Tony had been saving up, it seemed, and all for Jim?s pleasure. Though not nearly the quantity of Jim?s, both men were quite satisfied and curled up in one another?s arms for a most deserved rest.

?That was wonderful,? they both sighed as one before falling into dreamland. - and did they dream!!!

Meanwhile the well-reinforced king-size bed creaked and moaned and groaned menacingly throughout the night.

Coming next: Homeo-what?
dickasauras (January 22nd, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options