The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:21 AM

mu5cle is on a distinguished road
Superior Race - intro

[COLOR=white]Of before I begin first a bit of background information. This all takes place on earth, not the earth as we know it, but one very similar. Firstly there are no women (lets side track on how people reproduce) and secondly and more importantly, humans have branched off into two separate species. Firstly there are what you are used to, guys with average build, average height, basically what you see when you walk down the street everyday. These people make up about 5% of the population. Now for the other 95%. The average height here is between 8ft and 9ft with an abundance of musculature. If you took a normal bodybuilder, 5?10 and 240lbs and stretched him out to 9ft, even keeping things in proportion, his weight wouldn?t exceed 600lbs. But this isn?t the so where this story takes place. An average 9ft citizen would weigh in excess of 1000lbs, 1200lbs wouldn?t even seem abnormal. Due to increased skeletal width, high levels of growth hormones and anabolic steroids being produced naturally by the body, this 9ft individual would possess a body that would be alien to us. A grotesque mass of dense, full, ripped muscle mass, but imagine this on 95% percent of the population, towering over you. An remember, this is an average person of this new population. They too have what they refer to as bodybuilders, or what we would call ?superbodybuilders. These people easily break the 1 tonne mark, stepping on the stage at the 3000lb, 4000lb mark to compete. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Now to us this new branch of evolution are BIG, but remember to them we are SMALL, both in height and build. The average person weighing about a fifth of one of these giants. So from this point forward they are the MEN, the majority, they are normal size and we are just smaller, weaker and for all intense and purposes inferior beings or RUNTS as they nicknamed us.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Men and Runts have lived side by side for a long, long time. But it the past 100 years or so, the gap between the two has increased. Whether this be through evolution or further use of drugs and growth factors, either way the physical differences between the two are increasing all the time. Within the community of men there is a greater sense of anger and frustration as to why they should be concerned, let alone support a race inferior to them. Certain legislation has always been in place protecting the runts, allowing for housing, employment and a general ?above average? standard of living. But with any society things can change, and things are about to change on a very, very big level. For the lives of runts is never going to be the same??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So what do you think, do you want the next bit? This really was just to give you the background for the story ideas I have. Please comment if you want me to continue.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 04:11 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
great idea! Please go on...

#3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 04:53 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
I am intrigued...

... Please DO continue! Certainly I am hoping the "runts" find a way to remedy their predicament. Knowing the way life plays out, I am quite certain that in this scenario, I would be numbered among the runts.
- TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 05:07 AM

[COLOR=white]Part 1, this just explains what has happend up until now :[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My name is, or used to be, Michael, now I think it?s just a number somewhere or not even that. I used to have an apartment down by the river, open space, all mod cons, worked part time and subsidised by the state, a wonderful lifestyle. That is until the change. About 4 months ago a new parliament was elected. One of the first things they changed was the status of the lowers, or runts as they call us. Gone were our gated communities, financial allowances, legal protection. It was all done very swiftly and passed within a matter of days. With there being very few of us, probably only 2000 in the town I lived in, it didn?t take long for us to be rounded up. First we received a letter, hand delivered and signed for. There was a sense of smugness as the 800lbs delivery boy bent down for me to place my signature on the electronic pad. Then when he left as he turned I heard ?about time? under his breath. For the first time in my life I was scarred. I had always had the protection, even though the men were 4, 5 even 6 times my mass they never seemed intimidating to me, until now that is. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The letter informed us that we would be transferred to a ?facility? where we would be housed for an intermediate amount of time. We were not to go into work (if we had a job) and that we should not leave our homes until we were collected the following day. We could take one suitcase and small bag with us and everything would be left behind to be disposed of or utilised by the state. It was stressed several times that this was not optional and any objection would be dealt with severely.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]So that night I walked round my apartment thinking what I should take. In the end I just tried to fit in as many clothes as I could. I left that along with my travel bag by the door and tried to sleep, which I failed at getting now more than an hour or two. The following morning I woke, showered and shaved and waited for the knock on my door which came at a little after 10am. I was accompanied downstairs by 2 security guards, officially members of the national security guard, they would soon be known to me and people like me as ?hunters?. Due to their physicality and nature of their work, traditional security uniforms were simply impractical. Instead they wore a thin but ultra strong black poly-nylon bodysuit. Stretched to and shaped to fit the individual wearer they clung to every body part but still allowing for full coverage and movement. This along with black boots and helmet with visor finished their attire.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My suitcase was taken off me and I boarded the bus. There were 14 rows of seats, with room for 2 people on each side and the bus was about 2 thirds full. About quarter of the bus was taken up by the cab for the 8ft plus driver to sit. He said nothing to us, just leaned out of the side window joking with some of the guards. Once the bus was full we set off. A few of us spoke to each other. The man next to me was called Alan; he seemed much more optimistic then myself, laughing and joking even though like the rest of us we didn?t know where we were going. Alan had worked in a bank, processing loans applications and his happy go lucky nature did help to relieve some of my anxiety. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The journey lasted about 40 mins, we drove to just outside the city and stopped at a several security checkpoints before driving through the outer walls of the compound that was to become our home for the time being. At the last checkpoint we were ordered off the bus. Here we joined about 200 other people that had been transported here on other buses. Our names, finger prints, DNA and photos were taken before we were allowed into the grounds. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised. The entire area was landscaped, mainly grass, small bushes and a small network of paths linking the different areas. To the north where we were walking to was the housing area. A collection of small bungalows arranged over 10 or 12 streets. Each one was only about 25 feet deep by 12 feet wide and contained and open plan living area and small bedroom and bathroom. What suddenly crossed my mind was this place, albeit small to the others, would still have taken many months to complete so just how long had they been planning this? Concerns aside this was now our home and best of all everyone here was my size, none of the others, the superiors? did I just call them that? Anyway none of them were here; just us, and I finally relaxed. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My allocated house number was 132. It was easy to find as at the start of each street in clearly displayed which number houses were there. Inside it was basically furnished. Small dinning table and 4 chairs, sofa, writing desk and chair, lamp, etc etc. I went to the bedroom and hung up my clothes and decided to explore the grounds further. From the houses in the north there was a central park with a small collection of water features, the west was where we came in and appeared to be the only point of entry and to the east was the town centre. In all it must have been only about 1 km in each direction. I walked down to the town to discover several shops, a gym, eateries and a small food market. For now most of us seemed reasonable content and despite what had just happened, we felt safe[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I?ve been here now for just under 2 months. Our society although small was working. There was no such thing as money but we all had roles to play, whether it be working in one of the shops or maintaining the grounds. The food market was stocked on a regular basis via and underground delivery system and for the past 8 weeks Ihaven?t heard or seen the others..until today.[/COLOR]
  #5   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 07:01 AM

[COLOR=white]Part 2[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I had woken early that morning and decided to hit the gym. Compared to the others we really were runts but within our little society and with their absence, we still had a pecking order. The walk to the gym only took a few mins and I walked threw the park to take in the morning air. Most guys, myself included wore very little for a workout. My outfit consisted of trainers, shorts with the side split and a cut off vest. To the outside I would have stood out. My skinny, meagre frame scantly clad, I really would have looked a runt, but in here, with all of us of the same mind and predisposition there was an element freeness and liberation we all enjoyed. Many people would sun bathe nude in their garden, its wasn?t a sexual thing (most of the time) just the freedom for us runts to live the way we felt comfortable. The gym was pretty empty, just myself and a few others, one of which by my standards as a bit of a stud. About an inch taller than myself and outweighing me by 30 or 40 lbs. We kept making eye contract throughout the workout and after in the changing room I couldn?t help but sink to my knees and tongue bath his cock. He defiantly felt like he was in charge due to his added size and I was happy to be bossed and pushed around by him until he had finished with me. Like I said we were all of the same mind and situations like this within the town were common place. After the gym I headed by the local caf?. I had plenty of credit from my work taking care of the park so I decided to treat myself to a cooked breakfast. The caf? was pretty full, lots of chatter and laughter and tv screen, although muted, streamed a recent bodybuilding contest from the outside. This was only our real contact with that world, what they decided to allow us to watch. The service was constant but it was always strength and size related whether to tease us or remind us of out inferiority we enjoyed in nether the less. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was just about to eat my meal when someone burst through the door. It was Rick, one of the other gardeners I sometimes worked with. He has panicked and extremely anxious. His white garden overalls were torn and heavily stained with mud and grass. The entire caf? went quiet and all eyes were on him. The manager came over to try and calm the situation. ?Rick, rick, take and breath, what has happened to you?? he asked. ?They?re coming from us, its over?. ?What?s over?? he asked? ?Everything, I managed to get away but they took James and Matt. They weren?t looking. They just grabbed them and threw them into a van as if they weighed nothing. One of the Hunters then went for me, somehow I managed to get away from him and run here. The worst thing is he was laughing, I was terrified but it was like it was some joke or game to him?. ?Where did all of this happen?? he asked ?Down by the gates, they just ran in from the other side. We were just no match for them, and I think they?re coming here, now! I could hear other vans and so many voices on the other side, like they had a strategy and were planning something. What do you think they want?? People had already started leaving, the manager told us all to run home and do whatever we could to barricade ourselves in our homes. I ran as fast as I could. I completely forgot to pick up my gym bag. Sprinting home in another pair of cut offs and ?muscle junkie? t-shirt. I stormed through the door and slammed it shut. I quickly push the sofa behind the door, along with the table after that. There was nothing else to use, any other furniture like the bed was bolted to the floor. Luckily the position of my house meant I had a good view down the small street, over the park and to the compound entrance. There were a good 7 or 8 streets prior to my own, all leading off the main path. Should the worse happen I would at least have sometime to think before they got to me. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then it happened. A section of the perimeter wall about 50 feet across just came crashing down and over the top of rubble came 5 or 6 trucks. They looked like garbage trucks but without the compression facility. The backs went up and out with a lip over at the top about 12 feet up. Behind these came what must have been 30 hunters. It had been a while since I had seen someone from outside and I had briefly forgotten just how big they were. They ran at about twice the speed that I could. Huge, thick thighs wrapped in black lycra charged them ahead. It was like watching a heard of elephants stampeding. They hit the outer houses first. Some people had come outside to see what was going on, these people must have sadly not been privy to the information we received in the caf?. They were simply scooped up by the hunters. One of the bigger ones had 3 of his shoulder and a further 2 in his arms as he made his way to the trucks. At the push of a button, the back dipped down a few feet, which to me would have still been unreachable, but to the hunters it was just low enough to place the runts in. There must have been some sort of coating as I could see one for two try to cling on to the opening and scramble out but it was useless and they slid into the belly of the trucks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]At this point people had realised what was happening and everyone were in their homes. This was no problem for the hunters. The houses may have been strong and secure to us but when someone has 20 times your strength they just tore through the walls like it was styrofoam. Once the hunters had torn a hole in the front they simply walked in. Due to the open plan design there was nowhere to hide. They just picked up the inhabitant, carried them outside and chucked them into one of the waiting trucks. Some people must have been in the shower or doing something else as a few were naked. This didn?t bother the hunters one bit. I saw naked guys thrown over the massive muscular shoulders of the hunters, their butts sticking up in the air. For a brief and inappropriate moment I couldn?t help but think what it must be like to be pressed up naked against these muscle giants. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then I saw my encounter from the gym earlier. He had seemed so big next to me, the alpha male, cockily walking about the gym and changing room, completely in charge. Now he looked like a child. He came running out of his house and had managed to slip past the hunter demolishing the front wall. The hunter saw him and went for him. He managed to duck his arm and for some stupid reason he threw a punch into the Hunters leg. Now there is no way this would have caused any pain for the hunter. He was about 19, must have been a rookie. Just over 8ft tall and probably tipped the scales at 1100lbs. That was over 5 times the weight of my friend from the gym he was currently trying to catch. Even though the punch had caused no physical pain the immature rookie must have felt put out by the event, a runt fighting back! He threw out with his arm again that this time he didn?t miss. With the force of his massive arm the runt was airborne. We flew back about 20 feet to the next house and went crashing into the wall. For some reason he wasn?t knocked unconscious and tried to stand up to run, but his left leg had been broken. He screamed out in pain and the hunter, still angered, went for him again. Luckily another hunter stopped him, he had to hold him back for a while, calming him down, explaining that a broken runt was worthless. While he was explaining this a 3rd hunter walked in, picking up the runt on the floor by his arm completely ignoring his cries of pains, and tossed him into the back of the nearest truck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?This is useless? I said to myself, ?im a sitting duck here?. They were quickly and efficiently emptying the houses and were only a few rows from mine. I had to get out, run and hide somewhere. But where?[/COLOR]
  #6   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 09:47 AM

Part 2 - continued

[COLOR=white]I watched and watched trying to wait for my moment but there was always a hunter in view. House after house was emptied, each truck filling up with terrified runts. Then there appeared to be a problem with one house, maybe a someone had found somewhere to hide. Whatever it was the 4 hunters dealing with my section all went inside this house. This is it, it’s now or never. I opened my door and ran. Past the vans, past whatever commotion was happening, across the field. I couldn’t feel my legs, I just ran as fast as I could. Approaching the park now. Somewhere to hide, somewhere to hide. Then the inevitable happened, in the distance I heard what I was dreading. “Look at the faggot run,., hehe.. get him Tank”. I quickly glanced over my shoulder and about 600 meters away I saw a hunter heading towards me. Even at this distance and through the fabric of his uniform I could make out the separation of the muscle heads in his legs. That huge chest bouncing up and down and the square jaw surrounded by his helmet. I had seconds to think where to hide. No time to climb a tree, he could have easily knocked a tree down anyway. Then I thought the waterways. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]There was a small network of streams and ponds throughout the park area. Each was connected by a small tunnel to help keep the water flowing. As I had worked the area regularly I knew where they all were. I jumped down into a pond, the water coming half way up my legs and quickly waded underneath an over hang where a tunnel started. I thought I could get from one pond to another and then maybe out somehow, if I could get close enough. I had to try something. But then I saw my nemesis. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]About a week ago we had been told that several of the over hanging trees had been damaged by strong winds and several branches had been broken off and fallen into the water. Rick, who had warned us of no more than 30mins ago, should have cleared these branches out of the water and told us he had, but he hadn’t. These branches were now staring me back in the face. They had collected in the tunnel I had entered and were about 6 feet in, blocking any possible escape. In other words, I was trapped. If the hunter had seen where I had ducked downed in was only a matter of time till he found me. Then I heard his heavy footsteps. He was laughing to himself, calling me like you could a cat. “Tst tst tst.. come on you little runt,, come to Tank…….tst tst tst I know you down here somewhere”. Then he went quite. All I could hear was my breathing which was deafening in my ears. No footsteps from above, where had he gone? Then THUD. He jumped into the water right in front of me. His hulking frame completely covering the entrance to the tunnel “Gotcha!”. For a moment I turned away from him thinking I could run somewhere but it was futile. Although I was scrambling away from him, his reach was too long and he grabbed me instantly. He pulled that hard on my t-shirt that he ripped in clean off. Then second time he grabbed me by the shoulder and easily slid me out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Once I was in the light I suddenly realised who he was. He was the rookie with the temper and had 10 mins ago had easily broken the leg of my gym friend. I had to keep calm and not annoy him; I didn’t want the same fate. He transferred me from one to the other and stood up holding me by the ankles. “Got him!” he shouted to his colleagues. He climbed out of the water to whoops and applause and walked back to the lorries carrying me like you would a prize winning fish. “Scrawny little fucker aren’t you” he boasted, “you got no fucking idea what’s happening do you!” laughing to himself as he walked. From my upside down perspective I had a perfect view of his physique. Although cloaked head to toe lycra you could see every muscle fibre in his body. Twitching and bouncing as he walked, almost like they all had a mind of their own. He was used to his body so probably oblivious to this display but all I could do was stare. Even in my predicament I could feel myself getting hard looking at his god like frame[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]He reached the lorries and was patted on the back by the other hunters. “Thought he’d given you the slip”.. said one, “nah, little fuckers like this are easy prey” he returned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then one noticed the bulge in my cut offs. “Ha ha, look, the little runt likes you, look at his little dick saluting you”. I saw him scowl.. “fucking fag” with that he tossed me in the lorry, I heard the engine roar up and we were on the move.[/COLOR]
  #7   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 01:21 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Keep up the good work

So far this is an interesting concept, I hope we learn more about this world and how it works. Everything from how they reproduce to what the "runts" can do to escape will be interesting.
  #8   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Superior Race

I love your HOT story. Please keep it up. I hope you turn Michael into a BIG HOT FUCKING STUD. To me the bigger the better.
  #9   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:16 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Superior Race

Can you please fix your story so we can print a copy? I am not trying to do anything wrong with it. I am recovering from prostrate cancer and I like to print it and read in bed later with it. Please
  #10   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:17 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
yes... Yes... YES! Keep going with this pleeeease!

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
  #11   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 03:53 PM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
I always get a little disturbed when people start getting rounded up but I guess that's a good thing. Very interesting and I love the description of the Hunter uniforms. Hope you keep going.
  #12   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 05:58 AM

[COLOR=white]Ok, here is the next bit for you. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The inside of the truck was dark and damp. Although the opening allowed in fresh air, there was no breeze. Combined with the lubricant they had added to stop us from trying to climb out, we were now all sweating profusely. There were about 20 other runts in the truck with me. Some were fully clothed, others completely naked. I was just in my cut offs and trainers and now slick with oil and sweat. It was difficult to see if I recognised anybody. Although my eyes had now adjusted to the dim light a lot of people had their heads bowed and a few were quietly sobbing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I suddenly recognised Alan?s voice who I had met on the bus some 2 months ago on our way to the compound. He had been so confident and optimistic back then, now he was reduced to tears. What was to happen to us and where were we going?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]My questions were answered later that day. After travelling for 4 or 5 hours we finally arrived at out destination. From the sound of the engine and the start and stop movement I could tell our truck was in some sort of queue. I could only presume that there were other trucks in front of us, filled with people in the situation as us. If we weren?t travelling anymore then wherever we were at someone point soon we were going to be taken out. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]After 30 minutes or so I could hear our driver talking with someone else. It was just a murmur through the metal side but he was clearly being given instructions. Our truck then did a 90 degree turn, reversed back and came to a stop. I could hear some mechanical clunks and then the curved back on the truck slowly rotated up and out to rest on the top. Two enormous hunters were waiting for us. They must have been well over 9 feet and 1400lbs each. One kept silent and proceeded to walk to the back behind us all while the other stayed at the front and addressed us. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ok, I don?t want any trouble from any of you. You do exactly as I say and you will get through this quickly. You put up any sort of fight and my colleague back there is just looking for an excuse to fuck you over,, got it?.. We all sat in silence. ?GOT IT!? he shouted, the time we all nodded. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ok good. Now that we understand each other I want you stand up and slowly walk to the front. You are now at the processing plant. One at a time I am going to lift you onto this over wire and you will be processed?. We all slowly started shifting reluctantly forwards. I guess the hunter at the back was to there to herd or scare us forward and should any try and hide; make an example of them. I wasn?t really sure what the he had meant by over wire or ?process? but I knew the safest thing to do was to keep quiet and obey any order I was given.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was 6th from the front. The guy who was first in line was being held under the waist by the hunter, waiting for something. He was then given the go ahead by someone. The hunter then lifted him up and into some sort of harness. It looked like two, large blunt hooks, one under each arm. Luckily it didn?t look too uncomfortable. He was supported by these two hooks and his legs just dangled underneath him. Then with a sharp start the machine slid him off somewhere. After a few more were taken off in the same way and I had moved forward I could see more of the facility. Looking down there were 10 loading bays such as the one I was currently waiting on. Each with its own overhead conveyor belt that I was currently waiting to be placed on. From being placed on the machine moved you about 25 feet forward where you were lowered enough so 2 workers could strip you of any clothing. They then smeared some sort of thick cream on your eyes and you moved along again, this time to over a pit of chemicals. It looked like a plunge pool but the water had a green tinge to it. You were told to hold your breath for 10 seconds and then the machine plunged you completely under. 10 seconds later you came out and after watching this several times I realised that the chemicals were stripping each person of any body hair, and the cream they had been applying prior to this was to protect the eyebrows and eyelashes. From here you were taking into an empty tank where pressurised water jets cleaned you of any remainder of the chemicals, then beyond that I couldn?t see where the machine took you. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Now it was my turn. The inhuman guard picked me up without even the slightest strain. Such strength was beyond anything I could comprehend. My stomach brushed lightly against his body and it was like I was sliding up warm rock. My flat stomach was no more than jelly compared to his etched 8 pack. I was placed on the hooks and just about to be whisked off when one of the workers shouted ?hold it?. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]All the machines came to a stop, luckily with no one trapped the chemical bath. I just hung there watching. Two processing machines to my left there was some sort of problem. A hunter with his back to me was arguing with one of the workers. It didn?t take me long to work out what the problem was. The hunter in question was the one who had caught me in the tunnel earlier and he was holding someone. That someone was the runt from the gym who had his leg broken. He was being held under one arm by the hunter and his damaged leg along with the other was hanging a foot off the floor. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?He?s worthless? said the worker ?no one is going to pay for a broken runt, especially the legs, how much work do you think he can do when he can?t walk??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?The little fucker?s mouth still works doesn?t it! Sell him on cheap!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]?I?m telling you he won?t sell! Get rid of him?.and this is coming out of your cut?. With that the worker walked off. The hunter, or Tank as I thought I had heard him called was now really angry. Although he was the one who had broken the runt?s leg, he was furious that he was now going to loose money because of it. He walked over to where we were runts were being stripped. Between each of these areas was a 3 foot hole in the floor .Into this hole was thrown any clothing that was removed from us. It was a disposal unit and must have linked up with either a garbage containment unit or simply went straight into the sewer system. Either way I did know, but the broken leg guy was about to find out. Tank the hunter just tossed him straight down one, the way you would throw a wrapper in the bin. The runt put up no fight, im not even sure if he was conscious; he just slipped away down the hole. It?s hard to say whether the hunter had just killed him. He was just of no use now and disposed of as a result, just like you would throw away an appliance if it broke. And that was that. The hunter walked back to his unit, the machine started back up and I was off.[/COLOR] [/COLOR]
  #13   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 09:10 AM

[COLOR=white]next part:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]The machine quickly cranked me down to the 2 waiting workers. Although not as big as the hunters they were still heavily muscled, both over the 800lbs. My shoes were quickly slid off by one while the other pulled down my cut offs, just my white briefs remained. As they began to pull them off the inevitable happened. Being undressed by two muscle beasts, even against my will, caused my second inappropriate erection of the day. They both saw and started sniggering to each other, one even flick it gently with his finger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]?That?s 11 for us so far today? they shouted to someone in another team, who then changed a 10 to an 11 on a whiteboard. My god they were actually using this as a game! Scoring points for how many of us got hard while being processed. I went instantly red but due to the positioning of my arms in the brace I was unable to cover myself. Between laughs they spread the cream over my eye area and I had to suffer my humiliation as I was moved on to the next section. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]As I slid close to the vats I could smell the chemicals. It was like a mixture of mild bleach and window cleaner. It didn?t seem to hurt any one previously so I think it just had an unfortunate smell. I hovered above it briefly and then a quick bell rang before I was plunged into the pool. Holding my breath I could feel a slight tickling sensation over my entire body, and it felt like someone was combing the hair on my head. Luckily it didn?t last long and I was pulled back out. I could feel the chemicals drying on my skin and I was able to open my eyes. Looking down my legs were now completely hairless. My legs now pale and looked even skinnier without the hair. I still felt a little humiliated by my erection, now completely bald, still stayed upright. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]Next it was on to be washed. We stopped over the 2nd tank and I was slowly lowered in. My arms were already forced up at an almost 90 degree angle so the water jets easily reached my entire upper body. The machine slowly rotated me around 360 degrees and very powerful water jets from below forced my legs and ass open and I was thoroughly cleaned. Some airs jets then partially dried me and I was onto the area that I couldn?t see before. I was carried through a section in the wall to another large room. He the machine dipped very slow and released me onto a table face down. The table was similar to a massage table, with a large area for my head to fit through, and it rested on an incline angle. Body and leg braces rotated from underneath and I was pinned to the bed. A camera popped up and my photo was taken. I then felt two injection sites on my buttocks. The first taking blood and the 2nd administering shots along with a tiny tracking chip. Then I could hear something ascending onto my neck... a tattoo needle. Although quick it was extremely painful and it would turn out that I was being marked with a number and barcode. Once complete the bed turned so it was standing on end, the braces released and slid off to the ground.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I stood up and was instructed to join a nearby queue. We all waited in line, completely bald and naked. We all slowly moved towards a window where one by one we were issued with a white bundle. The bundle consisted of slip on paper shoes, the type you get at a crime scene, and a white tabard. There were several mirrors dotted around the room and it was at this point I finally saw how I looked after my ?processing?. My body looked so weak and small. The only hair you could were my dark eyebrows and a little around my eyes. My body and legs looked soft and scrawny and the paleness that had once been covered by hair added to this. I really did look like a runt. I slipped on shows and the tabard barely covered my ass and crotch. I had luckily gone soft and hopped that nothing else aroused me as I doubt my new clothing would cover it. Once we were dressed we were marched through to a further room. This one was a giant U shape. 3 narrow long corridors at right angles to each other. There was an X marked on the floor where each of us stood, about 30 along each side, and we were to stand there till a buzzer rang; at which point the door in front of us would ring and we were to step through.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]It took 10 minutes for 90 of us to be assembled, all the time being watched by several hunters on a walkway above. Once everyone was in place the buzzer rang and small narrow doors in front slid open. I stepped through and couldn?t believe what I saw.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I was now stood in a 4ft by 4ft pen. White walls with a small window looking into the adjoining pen were either side of me and the door behind me had slid shut. In front was a 5ft high clear Perspex panel with a small LCD screen in the centre facing away from me. There was no way to get out. Although the panel was only 5 feet high in folded over on it self at the top so they was now way to pull yourself up. Maybe if there had been something to stand on, but other than myself, the pen was empty. It was easy to see round the room. In front of me were 30 pens, each one containing someone like myself. Even if there was someone I once knew in one, it was so hard to tell now, we all looked the same. The person to my left had his back to me, I think he was panicking. The person to my right seemed to be keeping calm like myself. He looked to be in his late 20s, 5?9 and had a oriental look to him. He told me his name was Simon and asked if I knew what was going on. Sadly I couldn?t share any information with him as I simply didn?t know. He had moved as far forward as he could, with his faced pressed up against the front and was looking down the room. He was suddenly agitated and gestured to me to look too. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=white]I could just see to the end of the room. There were some large sliding doors and although the writing on them was backwards to us, you could clearly read they were opening times. With all the travelling and processing I hadn?t realised that night had passed and it was now again nearing morning. What time was it? A clock next to the doors indicated it was 7:13 am and according to the doors whatever this place was opened at 8am? in 47 minutes! Then something caught my eyes, the small lcd screens on each of the pens suddenly turned on. Although I couldn?t see mine the numbers displayed on the opposite screens read $3000. [/COLOR]

Last edited by mu5cle; August 21st, 2009 at 10:23 AM.
  #14   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:08 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Interesting cross between the slave markets of the early American South and the Nazi death camps. Let's see the runts miraculously or, in fast time, genetically outsize the hunters and take over!
Mike
  #15   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:29 AM

[COLOR=yellow]Hi[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]That?s not what I was aiming for. The whole point of this processing if to remove identity etc. The exact same treatment is imposed in some prison systems and armed forces. Although these people are to become slaves, and I want to stress this point before someone else suggests it, I AM NOT condoning the treatment of certain races in the past or present. This is a fictional story of a sexual orientation[/COLOR]

Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
Interesting cross between the slave markets of the early American South and the Nazi death camps. Let's see the runts miraculously or, in fast time, genetically outsize the hunters and take over!
Mike
  #16   Add to mu5cle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 21st, 2009, 10:50 AM

[COLOR=white]Ok next part. Sorry for not numbering these, when i get a momet i will. Im pretty must just writing bits then they come to me. Here you go:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Since this all happened yesterday, actually since this had all happened 2 months ago, I never understood what was happening; now I finally did. We were being sold! Actually sold like an animal in a pet shop. The processing made sense now. Humiliating us, removing any trace of individuality, the cleaning, the injections, the tattooed barcode. I was no longer a person but a thing, a product to be sold to whoever liked the look of my runtish frame and had the money to spend. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Looking round the room it didn?t take long for everyone to realise the same thing I had. People reacted in different ways, some sunk to the floor and held their legs like a child would do, others panicked trying in vain to find a way out. Some people like myself and Simon for some bizarre reason managed to keep our cool. It wasn?t a time for small talk or to find out about each other. We simply tried to reassure each other the best we could. At the back of our minds we both knew what was shortly coming but if we both pretended to each other that it wasn?t as bad as it seemed, then it did help a little bit.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]8am came and the doors opened. For a while no one came in. It suddenly crossed my mind the real situation I was in. I and everyone else around me were runts. Our lives had been spent either being supported by the state or performing simple, administrational jobs. We were incapable of performing anything industrial or potentially dangerous. A lot of buildings were not adapted for our small size. We had lived pretty lazy and indulgent lives. Having everything provided for us at the expense of our muscled opposites. I couldn?t help but think we brought this on ourselves. No wonder they had enough. They were merely putting us to better use and who were we to stop then.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]It was then I heard voices approaching. The first of the shoppers had entered the room. They were quickly joined by others and soon the shop was pretty full. Although the prespex fronts were tall to us, they were only waist height for a lot of the muscle bound shoppers. Many were leaning over; to have a feel or play with which ever unfortunate runt occupied that pen. Whether it was just a bit of fun or them or they were actually sizing up a potential purchase I didn?t know. Amongst the shoppers were sales reps. The men were stunningly handsome and dressed in suits. These suits were enormous in size. If you were to lie one out on a bed in would easily spill over the sides. They glided their muscular bodies around the room, ever bump and bulge clearly showing through the tailored fabric. With their electronic clipboards, they informed customers of the individual runts ages and physical statistics. However the customers were of equal size, some even bigger. It clearly wasn?t a shop to get dressed up for. Most were in jeans or shorts and then a t-shirt or vest, their grade A beef spilling out in all directions. To an outsider it must have looked like a restaurant full of muscle heads picking out which chicken to have for dinner. But they weren?t normal muscle heads, they were freaks, half a tonne a piece and we were people, or at least we used to be.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Soon people began to make purchases and the protesting started. Some went quietly, but others screamed and cried as the were selected. It appeared than once selected, your buyer picked you up somewhere else. About 5 were sold every 10 minutes and they were quickly replaced with fresh meat. Simon and I for some reason were ignored for a while. People would walk up by, glance and then continue onto the next pen. But then the brothers arrived. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Before they got to us I could hear their conversation. The older guy was about 20 years old and 8 and half feet tall. He weighed about 1200lbs and was your typical jock. Messy hair held back by a beanie hat; you could just see the brown hair sticking out form underneath. He wore flips flops and short sweat pants. They were well worn and had a few tears in them. They partially covered a pair of tanned, massive, ripped thighs. The feathered details of the quadriceps could be seen as he walked. His upper half was sadly more dressed. A university sweatshirt covered his upper frame, but the fibres were clearly stretched over the pec and delt tie in. His name was Juss. He was accompanied by his younger brother whose name I never learnt but was simply referred to as Bro. It appeared that Bro had just turned 16 and his older brother Juss was buying him a birthday present, that is - buying him a slave. Although Bro was the youngest brother he was definitely the bigger brother. With half of foot of height on Juss he also easily outweighed him by 500lbs. His 1700lbs build thumped about the place like a spoiled brat. He too wore flip flop but his legs were covered by full length sweat pants. Although a thick grey material, went he bent down to inspect one of the runts nearby I could actually make out the gluttial detail it was that dense. Unlike his older his upper body was only contained by a vest, and that is generous description. Due to his three quarter tonnage, the shoulder straps were reduced to mere strings that disappeared into his shoulder muscle. Each one resembled a giant deflated basket ball, covered in a network or striations and groves. The vest was that low you could see his 3inch nipples and these were on pecs of tightly knotted muscle. The kid could clearly bench a lot, probably 3 times his weight, and we wanted you to know. He also didn?t wear a hat, his buzz hair just added to his juvenile thuggishness. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]His older brother Juss moved to Simon's pen first.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Omg Bro, ive found one, just the way you like em.? I can only presume they were talking of Simon?s ethneticity as other than that we all looked like carbon copies of each other. Bro quickly bounded up to join Juss.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ha-ha, sweet dude. He?s just what I want; how weak do you think he is??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Look at him Bro, little runt couldn?t fight a 2 year old. You could pin him down with just your fingers. You want him??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hang on dude, wanna check something? With than 16 years old Bro leaned over the pen. Simon had no where to go so just stood there. Bro leaned all the way over and place his giant hand under Simon and between his legs. He up righted himself and Simon went with him about a foot off the ground. Then the look on Simon?s face made me understand what Bro was checking. Simons eyes widened in a look of terror his jaw fell open.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ha-ha, yeah dude, he?s so fucking tight. Can?t wait to get the fucker home and up to my room? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]With that he dropped Simon to the floor, wiped his hand on his sweats and they went to find a sales rep. ?Yeah well take that one? was all I could hear. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I looked at Simon through the small window. He didn?t say anything, he just stood there frozen. Then in a blur something came down from the ceiling a dark, metal object and Simon was gone. I had no idea where he had been taken. He made no sound; just the whisk of whatever had grabbed him could be heard. Now I really did feel alone. He was replaced about 10 minutes later but I didn?t bother engaging him in conversation. The same fate would simply await either him or me and I just didn?t have the energy anymore. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Then there was a slight thudding vibration from the ground. Like what you can feel when a subway passes underneath. It was regular and constant and was getting stronger. Then an audible thud could be heard with each tremor. Even the big guys in the room could feel it. I couldn?t tell if people were excited or worried but every customer and sales rep in the room turned to the entrance in anticipation of something. Thud. Thud THUD! Then he was here.[/COLOR]
  #17   Add to Mickju's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 05:43 PM

Mickju is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to more.
  #18   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 07:36 AM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
I agree. It's very interesting. Please continue
  #19   Add to armymike's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 12:16 PM

armymike is on a distinguished road
Nice. Love the lycra-claddedness but describe the muscles in all their glorious detail. Never too much!
  #20   Add to Wii's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Wii is on a distinguished road
This is really interesting. Very intriguing. Hope you write more =D

**Edit**
Did not realize this was a year old ;O

Last edited by Wii; September 9th, 2010 at 07:33 AM.
  #21   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 05:30 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Yeah, and with mu5cle having gotten all butthurt a bit back (see this thread), I doubt we'll be seeing more.

(I'm sorry, but I've simply reached the limits of my tolerance for writers/artists/etc who seek out the ONE negative/mean comment their posting inspires, and react to it by pulling everything they've ever submitted down, in a tantrum of net.whining about how they should magically be protected from hearing even the slightest suggestion that someone doesn't love them and want to lick their taint.)
  #22   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2010, 05:32 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
...I neglected to say: "Which sucks, because I was intrigued by this fairly well-done story, and was hoping to see where he went with it."

(I'm not claiming I'm a saint about properly encouraging writers, but I do try!)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options