You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2009, 11:56 PM

burntjello is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Muscle GROWTH

Hello everybody, I would like to say something.
This site is obviously becoming very popular, with more and more stories and pictures each day.
Now this comment does NOT affect the Stories Section. With many of the videos and pictures, it is under a thread called "Muscle Growth", not just muscle. Not to be picky, but it is called growth for a reason. I, for one, am a little tired of seeing the same workout video that I can see on any other forum, and on YouTube for the billionth time.
There IS a section on this forum called "Bodybuilding" filled with threads. You can always put guys that you marvel at under "Muscle & Mind" and how the video motivates you.
I find it EXTREMELY dissapointing that TeenMuscleGod (who I completely admire with his ingenious stories) felt compelled to create a thread on "Morphs and Artwork" that was only about muscle growth. This should be what the entire muscle growth forum is about. (Excluding the "Community," "Bodybuilding," and "Off-Topic" sub-forums of course)
So please, take this suggestion to account, and try to keep the pictures and videos on topic. Thank you very much.

P.S. For those of you to not take this seriously and say that this post is not about Muscle Growth, I would very much like it if you just be more mature, realize that this IS about saving the forum to PROMOTE muscle growth. Have a nice day.

Last edited by burntjello; August 26th, 2009 at 12:56 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 04:03 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
i agree i mean if the vid is about growth then sure i mean it fits but art work can be a bit debatable sometimes. But i do agree that it all should be in there sections and this was very informative thank you
  #3   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 06:06 AM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road

:| Making demands isn't exactly the way to go when your posts are still in the single digits.
  #4   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:01 PM

Really?

Okay, sorry if I came off as demanding, but still, is that all you got out of my post?
I don't post often, rather I don't feel the need to. But this post was necessary. Not to be rude, but I am not going to even take your comment into consideration.

Have a nice day.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:35 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Burnt, to some degree, Wolf was right. You ask for much, that cannot be done. Allow me to explain:

Long ago, even before I myself joined, this forum is just as you want it to be, all about muscle growth. However, things do not stay static. As time has gone on, I have noticed that this forum is truly divided into four unofficial areas.

1. Direct muscle growth- The stories (regular and continuous), chat, real-life, and watch me grow sections all deal with muscle growth, just as you like. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

2. Indirect muscle growth- Story ideas, muscle growth media, and the rest of the bodybuilding area of the forum all deal with muscle growth, just in a more roundabout way. It is not right in front of your eyes or in your mind happening, but you know it's happened. One notable exception is the muscle growth videos, which direct videos are incredibly rare, so most posts there are just about people on youtube and such. It can simply not be avoided.

3. General muscle- The general, community, and survey areas deal with muscle; just not with muscle growth. In many ways, the bodybuilding area fits into this catagory nicely.

4. Non-muscle- The remainder of the forum. This carries for anything not mentioned above.

Now what am I getting at? That's simple. Back when there was many different places to see or read direct muscle growth, that feeling filtered to this forum, and so there was much direct muscle growth. As time has continued, many muscle growth sites have shut down, or changed, or simply not updated anymore. It does not mean we have forgotten, but we cannot do anything about it. Since there are fewer mg-based sites, we have made up for that by having more posts in the indirect muscle growth parts of the site and the stories section.

So my final words are this:

What has happened to this forum, cannot simply be undone. But you Burntjello can help out. If you wish to see muscle growth. Find it. Write it. Work out and tell us of your progress. Make morphs or morph vids. Draw something. There are several possibilities. You must take initiative. If you don't at least try, then really, do you actually have anything to make a thread on?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 11:59 PM
TeenMuscleGod

I don't get what your extremely disappointed at me for.. You said I created a forum about muscle growth in the artwork section.. isn't that a good thing lol

Isn't that what your arguing? Or did you mean it wasn't about muscle growth? Cause the only threads I have started are the "Hairy Muscle" thread and the "Muscle Artwork" thread. The first one isn't about growth really but.. I shouldn't be attacked on creating a thread like that because there's other people that have.. I don't know why I'm the only one getting called out for it. And then the "Muscle Artwork" thread is all about muscle growth really...

I personally your being a little weird.. Because yes Its supposed to be about muscle growth, but I think this community has turned into so much more then that. There's still muscle growth on the site, but there's also pictures and videos of some of the biggest muscle out there, which isn't usually shared any other place on the net. I mean yeah there is some sites but non with a community like this. We all have this huge fetish with muscle and there's practically no limits. Thats what I love about it here, is that I can express some of my deepest fantasies and share my ideas and fetish with others.

There's muscle growth and non muscle growth on this forum, but its pretty obvious to weed through the non one's. If you just want muscle growth then only view that, no one is forcing you to look at some hot stud flexing on youtube.

If you want pure muscle growth and fantasy check out metabods.com

but Don't attack me or anyone else on this forum and start making demands on how the forum should be run.

Glad you like my stories but.. Lay off bro
  #7   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntjello View Post
Okay, sorry if I came off as demanding, but still, is that all you got out of my post?
I don't post often, rather I don't feel the need to. But this post was necessary. Not to be rude, but I am not going to even take your comment into consideration.

Have a nice day.
You want something substantial? Well, here it is: the fact of the matter is that we are the ONLY community online dedicated to this kind of stuff. Besides a few sites that update very sporadically, a handful of youtube users, and maybe a couple other things I'm forgetting, we are also the ONLY producers of MG-related material. What you see is what you get; there's nothing else TO find, unless people on here want to start making more content. But that's just it: it's their choice. No one's getting paid to do it; finding and creating this stuff comes purely from their enjoyment of the process.

On the other hand, there is TONS of non-MG-related media that focuses on muscle: bodybuilding, powerlifting, strongman, etc vids, pictures, and stories are downright mainstream to an extent. There's tons to find. The discrepancy in what's available in terms MG-related stuff and just plain muscle media isn't from some asinine notion that we don't WANT it here; it comes from the existing ratio of content that's available. And that's not something that's going to change anytime soon, because MG is a niche and a fetish.

And, I'll reiterate, as someone who's been on here for a year with this account and much longer with another, your DEMANDS count for squat. So I don't know where this idea came from that you have any amount of control over the site. You really don't. And if you don't like it, I suggest YOU delete YOUR account.
  #8   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:41 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Ok you don't have to delete your account, jesus, wolfie why you gotta be so extreme lol.

Still comment, still state your opinion, this is an open minded community. Just don't go attacking people like me and the stuff that we post. A good portion of the site is muscle growth. Honestly I like that you can find both content here

The real muscle growers out there and then the fantasy
  #9   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:38 PM

Sorry to TeenMuscleGod, I think I stated my point about your thread incorrectly. I meant that I was saddened that you created a thread for only muscle growth, because the entire sub-forum should be about muscle growth.
Long explanation short, I am honoring you, not saying you are bad.

And for Wolfie, thank you for the comment, I took it into all seriousness and I see your point. I'm sorry if I cam off as demanding, or thinking that I had any control over other people. I was just trying to ask if people could start posting, rather than just muscle, more muscle growth.

After reading TheMM's post, I understand that most of this can't be undone. I will certainly take a stand in wrinting or morphing.

I certainly, am not going to delete my account, but I thank you all for your ideas.

Have a nice Tuesday!
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 03:01 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
After reading TheMM's post, I understand that most of this can't be undone. I will certainly take a stand in wrinting or morphing.

I certainly, am not going to delete my account, but I thank you all for your ideas.
That's good you can see our side of the story.

There is one more thing I personally don't understand.

"delete their account"?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #11   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 12:45 AM

Oh, Wolfie was attacking me verbally, and said that I should delete my account. I was just reiterating it.
  #12   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 06:02 AM

Quote:

p.s. For those of you to not take this seriously and say that this post is not about muscle growth, i would very much like it if you just be more mature, realize that this is about saving the forum to promote muscle growth, and delete their account. Have a nice day.
:/
  #13   Add to burntjello's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 12:55 PM

oh totally didnt see that... sorry

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size