The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 01:45 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Hottest Clothing Malfunctions on Others

I have read a lot of threads on here focusing on the hotness of a muscleman busting out of his clothes. However, a lot of them have focused on what it is like for you, as big guys, to bust out of your own clothes. Now I would like to turn that question around, and ask another question. What's the hottest experience you've ever had of witnessing another guy hulking out? Have you ever seen it happen in a public place, and what was your reaction? What was the guy's reaction? What was the reaction of people around him?
  #2   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 03:59 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
I've seen a guy split his pants around the seam between his buttocks, while doing squats. Everyone nearby laughed, as did he. He finished the set and went to the locker room to change.

He was wearing walking shorts (khaki) to work out, not gym shorts, so they were tighter and less able to stand the strain.

Doofy and funny, rather than sexy

Mdlftr
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 07:15 AM

You're right, that's more funny than hot. At least he had a good sense of humor about it.
  #4   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 09:27 AM
TeenMuscleGod

There was this sophomore in my weight lifting class who loved taking his shirt off, but this one day he went a little extreme. My friend Joey and I were just workin the dumbbells when we here this guy grunting really load, totally going mental. We look over and there was the sophomore (who had the best bubble butt I might add) going at it like some beast on the bench. When he was done he gut up and grabbed the middle of his shirt and ripped it wide open during the middle of class. Of course I almost creamed myself right there haha it was like one of my own stories coming to life. He started flexing, doing the classic bicep pose with a huge smug grin on face that he could lift that much. His friends were all around him kind of laughing about it, but you could tell they were a little shocked. Most of the other guys just kind of stared in shock as well, or called him a freak haha. But man was it unforgettable
  #5   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
I remeber in my senior year of high school. I was pumping out on the bench press totally into it and not caring howl oud i got. As i finished i pumped my pecs and smilied as i slapped em and made em dance ofr the guys in my class. As i got off the bench even to this day i dont know how but my gym shorts got caugh on something and ripped right off me. So im standing there in my undies for like five seconds and blush then decide wtf and rip off my shirt and pose for the class. Of course my gym teacher made me go put my cloths back on but i took my time walking out of class grinning as i posed in front of the teacher showing off my thick arms in fornt of his little twigs.
  #6   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 03:43 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionor_King View Post
I remeber in my senior year of high school. I was pumping out on the bench press totally into it and not caring howl oud i got. As i finished i pumped my pecs and smilied as i slapped em and made em dance ofr the guys in my class. As i got off the bench even to this day i dont know how but my gym shorts got caugh on something and ripped right off me. So im standing there in my undies for like five seconds and blush then decide wtf and rip off my shirt and pose for the class. Of course my gym teacher made me go put my cloths back on but i took my time walking out of class grinning as i posed in front of the teacher showing off my thick arms in fornt of his little twigs.

Haha Now thats awesome really hot to
  #7   Add to CelticMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 05:01 PM

CelticMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CelticMuscle Send a message via MSN to CelticMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to CelticMuscle
These are ones I have heard

but did they really happen?
  • A pro bodybuilder poses on a television show and when he sits down an auible rip is heard as his posing trunks rip
  • An Olympic weightlifter's belt snaps off as they are performing a lift (but manage to get three whites)
  #8   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 05:46 PM
TeenMuscleGod

I hope there real, and of course you have heard of them. You ever seen the big green guy on TV :P lol
  #9   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 09:48 AM

damn!

Damn that was hot. Made me have a happy party in my head, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionor_King View Post

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options