The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:45 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Older hairy muscle guy and young skater

Hello everyone, it's the first time I post RPs, so I tried to respect the rules which I read carefully. I removed the references to personal things, and I changed the names : m is me and X is my chat partner.
This is a series of RPs with the same theme : an older muscle guy meets a young skinny/athletic boy, often a skater type, and things happen...
I included the dates in separated posts to begin each RP.

[COLOR=Red]WARNING ![/COLOR] These RPs might content some shocking scenes for you (boy under 18, monstrous (penis) growth, dominant scenes...)

Besides, if you like that kind of things, enjoy !

Last edited by thufirhawat; August 28th, 2009 at 11:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:46 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
RP on 01-01-2009

m : hello happy new year !
X : Hi
X : same to you
m : how are you ?
X : good... horny
m : mmmmmmm me too
m : what could we do ?
X : I'm feeling kind of submissive... horny for an older muscle bear type guy. Maybe I could be a younger guy that you could seduce/dominate?
m : Sam, 26yo, 230lbs, 5'6 tall ?
X : Maybe older? like 45ish? Nice and hairy and big
m : okay
m : so I'm Sam, 45yo lumberjack
m : is it ok ?
X : absolutely. What would you like me to be?
m : surprise me...as long as you're young, hot, mega-hung and sexy
X : How about, Johhny, your 15 year old neighbor, I have shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes and a dimpled cheeks.
m : mmmm yeah perfect !!
m : *I'm coming back from work, my axe on the shoulder, all sweaty, my shirt open on my chest, showing some hair...*
X : I'm outside, kicking around a soccer ball. "Hi Mr. Sam!" I say, waving at you. It's warm and I'm not wearing a shirt, shwoing off my smooth body.
m : ooh hello my boy...how are you today ?
X : "I'm good sir," I say politely, smiling at you, showing off my dimples. You love it when I call you sir
m : *I redden a bit more*...well keep it so *thinking : damn, this kid is HOT...* are you alone ? would you like to have a refreshment at my place ?
X : "THank you Mr. Sam, sir," I say, following behind you, still shirtless and sweaty. I walk behind you, admiring your big muscular body
m : come here Johnny boy...*hands you a glass of lemonade* what did you do today ?
m : *shows you to sit down in the sofa, takes a glass of water for myself*
X : "Just the normal stuff, sir. I went to school, and then came home. I've been practicing soccer since then," I say, drinking the water gratefully. "Have to keep in good shape, even though I could never get as big as you. You're so tall and broad."
m : *my cheeks got even more red...* well, good boy....you're a tiger
m : do you mind if I remove my shirt ? it's kinda hot here...
X : Now I blush. "I... I don't mind, sir. Whatever you like, this is your house," I say, eager to see you shirtless
m : and I'm not that tall...I'm 6'1...*removing my shirt* and as for the wideness...yeah I admit I'm kinda large *you witness my big hairy pecs, as my big strong arms, covered of hair too*
m : but I'm sure you'll be bigger and stronger too if you train enough and if you want it
m : my job allows me to keep in shape...it's very physical
X : "I... I can see that sir, you're arms are very big," I say smiling, staring at one of the bulging muscles. "I... I'm still all smooth. Some of the other boys at school are starting to grow hair on their chests like you, real masculine like. I think I'll always be smooth"
m : hehe...smooth are not bad...that's not the hair that gives the strength, you know
m : and I think you're already very masculine...*blinks*
m : *staring at the bulge in your crotch*
X : I blush again, deeper this time. "Aw, you're just saying that, sir," I say
m : no, I'm sincere...*flex my biceps* wanna feel it ?
m : *bounces my pecs too*
m : [tell me if you want me to be more dominative]
X : "Yes please,' I say excitedly. "May I?" I ask submissively.
X : (be more, hehe . I like to be dominated, told what to do, ordered around, etc)
m : [ok ]
m : yeah, touch it, little Johnny
X : "Yes sir," I say, responding to your command. I reach up to feel the big bulging arm. "Oh, Mr. Sam, it's so hard!"
m : isn't it ? you like me to be so big and hard, don't you ?
m : come on, feel my body and tell me how you love it
X : I rub my hands over your huge hairy chest. "Oh yes, sir," I say, almost moaning. "I love your huge manly body. You feel so good."
m : *my erection starts to rise* okay my boy...take the tube on the chest and rub my body with that massage oil...
m : join me in the bedroom
X : "Yes sir," I say eagerly, my own cock growing in my loose workout shorts. I follow you to the bedroom where you are laying on the big bed. I pour the oil out onto your chest and slowly rub it in. "I love your body sir, it's so sexy:
m : yeah keep worshipping me, tiger *flexes for you*
X : "Maaaaaster," I moan, feeling your huge arms with my small hands as I lower my face to your hairy chest, licking at your big manly nipples
m : *moans* oooh yeeeah
m : now I want you to make a striptease for me
m : be as sexy as you can
X : "Really? I'm to embarassed," I say blushing, shy
m : STRIP ! I ordere
m : *order
X : I jump a little and then nod. "Yes, sir, sorry, sir," I say and begin swaying my hips, stripping off my socks and shoes sexily. I turn around and lower my shorts, showing off my big round bubble butt. Then I turn around and reveal my huge cock, ten inches and still mostly soft.
m : (only 10 inches ? )
m : that's it, tiger...be sexy for big Sam...
X : I rub my body up and down, my cock expanding, growing bigger and thicker, looking enormous on such a thin body. "Like this sir? Is this what you like?"
m : oh yeah, good boy...come closer...I want to knead your bubble butt...
X : I approach the bed, my growing cock swingning, a foot and a half long and covered with veins, and it's still getting bigger with every throb. I turn around, shwoing you me big ass. "You like my ass, master? I would love it if you would touch it"
m : *I take you against me, crushing your chest on mine, rubbing your sexy ass with both hands, kneading it, fondling the hot fresh asscheeks...I also feel your lenghtening schlong touching my ankles...* oh yeah like THISS !!! *moans*
X : "Oh yes, sir, thank you," I moan, loving the feel of your big hairy chest against my smooth one, my cock surging with size
m : *I'm pressing my pecs on your face, still pressing on your bubble butt...* DAMN you're HOT...now show me your impressive tool
m : JEEZ it's FUCKING LONG
X : "Yes sir, It's all big and ahard for you. DO you like it? I bet yours is real big too," I say, nibbling at your thick neck
m : if I like it ? I LOVE IT...I want it EVEN BIGGER... [is mine big too ??]
m : sit at this side of the bed, I lay down face up on the other side...I want your cock to grow longer and longer, snaking on my body, reaching between my pecs, until I can suck it without moving
X : (big yes! If you like, even bigger than mine, if not, that's cool too. whatever you like)
m : (I'd prefer smaller than you)
X : And my cock does just that, getting huger and thicker (still big though! )
m : *as I remove my underwear, you see my 15" cock is fully hard...then I lay down as I told*
m : tell me, tiger... *feeling the monster snake sliding on my body*, can you control the lenght of your tool or what ?
m : I never saw such a wonder
X : "I.. i don't know sir," I say, blushing. "It just gets so big when I'm horny, and you're so big and hairy and beautiful," I say, stroking myself
m : *your monster is on my chest, I touch it with both hands, stroking it...* oooh damn, it's so BIG...smooth, XXXL-Long and THICK... soon I can suck it...add an extra foot
X : "Yes sir,' I say, obeying, my cock growing another foot long. Your motuh feels so good and I moan. "May I stroke you, sir?"
m : oh damn ! *taking your cockhead fully in mouth* mmmmm it's good...yeah I allow you to stroke my thick fifteen inches...(my cock is smaller in length but a bit thicker than yours ) and if you can, try to bend down to suck mine while you stay like this, with that long pipe on my body
m : *licking your cockhead, taking a few inches in mouth*
m : *adding some inches inside me at every attempt*
m : *soon taking a foot*
X : I lean over and suck your hugely thick mancock into my mouth, moaning as I taste it
m : *moans in extasy* OOOH YEAAAAH
m : Johnny my boy, I have another idea
X : I stroke the length of dick that won't fir in my mouth
X : "What sir?" I ask
m : let's stand up together
m : come over me, your back on my chest
m : you can sit on my 15 inches...
X : "Yes sir," I say, obeying
m : as if it was a seat
X : "Yes, Mr. Sam, I want you in my ass"
m : and now I want your dong to encircle us together, several times around our bodies, and the end in my mouth...after that I'll take care of your delicious ass...
m : do you understand ?
X : "Yes sir, I do," I say, wrapping us up in my giant young cock
m : tell me little hung tiger...how long is your giant tool now ?
m : *sucking the end with my hot and welcoming mouth*
X : "T...Ten feet long, sir," I say, feeling your huge dick at my hole
m : oooh good...*my dick tries to bury inside your asscheeks...*
m : *I press you more against me, your ass impaling a bit more on my thick rod*
X : I moan. "Oh fuck me sir, It feels so good," I moan
m : oooooh yeaah *moaning, 13" of your cock in my mouth*
m : *pushing deeper, now 9" inside your virgin ass*
m : ggngngngnnggngn
m : WORSHIP ME...
m : tell me how much you like my body, young hung boy
X : "Yes MASTER!" I moan, ouncing on your dick, rubbing your hot body
m : *13 inches are inside you*
X : "I love you so much. You're such a man, so huge and sexy, with a massively thcick cock. Such a hot hairy chest
m : *the whole length of my dick is in you...I start to back and forth* YEAH....the more you like me, the more your dick will lenghten...get it ?
m : *pounding you slowly*
X : It wraps around us again before returning to your mouth. "You have me so horny and so... big!"
m : oooh YEAH !!! *pounding you harder...you feel a bit of pain* BIGGER !!!
X : I groan and my whole cock bulges with thickness. "Yes master!"
m : oooh shit I'm CLOSE !!! be ready, young freak !! *I increase the rate...until....*
m : *...I cum gallons in your tiny body...*
X : I shoot too, covereing the oth of us with a massive load
m : oooh yeah your hose is like a shower tube now
X : cum flies all over the bedroom, hitting the walls and the ceiling
m : damn you can cum a lot for a young boy !!! JEEZ
m : [are you very strong too ??]
X : I blush. "Yeah, I know"
X : (no just huge... I have to go soon, or else I would do that for you_)
m : (ah ok...did you cum for real ? )
X : (I did. you?)
m : tell me how long that shower hose is...
m : (not yet...I made the pleasure last but don't worry )
X : "Master... It's... It's 15 feet now, so huge and thick now... all for you!"
m : oooh God...*I lie on the bed, exhausted...* Johnny, I want you to sleep with me tonight. Wrap your mega-sized tool around me as a cover...and good night...I'll press you tight around me...
X : I hug against your body. "Oh Mr. Sam, you're the best neighbor ever!"
m :
m : (I hope we can RP again soon I love playing with you !!! )
X : indeed!
X : have a good one
m : bye and thanks
  #3   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:47 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 28-03-2009

m : what mood are you into ?
X : would love if you were a really dominant guy, maybe bossing me around, ordering me to do things for you
m : allright, you love to be sub
X : wouldn't mind being a little younger, maybe 17 or 18, a muscle jock with a monster dick that you seduce and enslave.
m : YEAH
m : I love it
m : so, I'm a 51yo mover, nearly retired
X : It would be hot if you were really tall too, and maybe I was on the short side
X : I LOVE being with tall guys!
m : okay I'm 6'2, 265lbs of muscle
m : hairy chest
X : taller!
X : ;
X : \
m : 6'9
m : ok, 7"4
X : is that cool with you?
m : 7feet8 and 340lbs
m : oh yeah, I can be anything you want
X : be huge, then I'll just look smaller and younger to you, right?
X : except for my GIANT dong!
m : ok I'm a giant, at 9 ft 5 tall and weighing 520lbs
m : good for you ?
X : haha... if you like, it's a little extreme, but could be fun
m : you wanted tall
m : I give you what you want
X : Let's try it then!
m : *walking in the city, doing some shopping*
m : *everybody knows me and know I'm a nice guy*
X : I'll be Billy, 5'8" and really muscular, I have a smooth body, really muscular, almost like an amateur bodybuilder, and boy-next-door innocent looks, complete with dimple and a big smile
m : *they don't bother me, they rather appreciate me, I give service to people, lift things and so, also catch back cats in trees or whatever *
X : But you're lonely. You need a companion, and you have a thing for submissive young men...
m : (of course !
m : *as I'm walking back home (rather a huge mansion), I cross you...*
m : *I stare at you, not knowing who you are...I look at you with a friendly look*
X : I see you looking and my mouth drops open, I've never seen anyone so HUGE! I can see your massive body, barely covered by the tight shirt you are wearing, your big hairy arms on full display, and a thick tuft of black hair poking out of the collar of your shirt. "H....H...Hello," I say, wide eyed, looking up (and up and up) at your face
m : hello, young boy...don't be afraid because of my height, I'm a gentle giant...
m : you're new here ? I never saw you before
X : I nod my head slowly. "I...I'm Billy, sir," I say, reaching out my hand
m : Hi Billy...how old are you ?
X : "I'll be 18 in a month, sir," I say, so intimidated by you that I shake a little, feeling it necessary to call you sir. You don't try to stop me, you like it
m : do you know where to go? [you're totally new and don't know anyone,so...]
m : you'll come with me, I have a big house
X : "But, I.. I was supposed to be meeting a friend..." I say
m : where ?
X : "Th...The next town over, s...sir. I was just stopping on my way," I say. (you can just order me to go with you! )
m : tsst tsst, you come with me now ! follow me
X : I nod vigorously. "Yes sir," I say, following your massive body, wondering what it would be like to be with someone so huge, maybe someone who could finally take my dick.
m : good boy...you look very nice...do you workout ? *I ask as we're walking together on the way to my mansion*
X : "Thank you sir, I do. Do you like muscles? I have big muscles," I say, "Sir... how... how tall are you?" I ask curiously
m : I love muscles, little one...you'll have the opportunity to measure my height later if you're nice enough
m : how much do you weight ? *I ask, taking you with one hand by the hips and lifting you like if you were a light pole*
X : I gasp when you lift me, not expecting it, but enjoying it immensely. "I weigh 215 lbs. That's pretty good for a guy my size."
m : *looking at you with lust* well indeed, a good weight for someone like you ! *smiling at you, I let you sit on my shoulder* We'll go faster to my place if I go my rythm. Grab yourself, kid !
X : I hold on tight as your giant body starts running, gaining an increidble speed. You can feel my huge bulge pushing against your neck
m : *I feel the bulge but don't talk about it... - we arrive at my place*
X : "It's so big, just like you, sir!"
m : okay kid, slide down *I make a chute with my arm from shoulder to the floor*
X : I slide down your massive arm, feeling the muscles and hair as I slide down it.
m : (what do you wear ?)
X : (I have a tight tank top and workout pants on, my big chest and arms are really shown off
m : mmmmmm boy you're sexy
m : please come inside
m : make yourself comfortable
X : "But.. my friend is still waiting for me"
m : who is that friend ?
X : "His name is John, we used to be friends in school and he moved away." (remember, you can just get aggressive and order me to do whatever you like!)
m : I don't care about that friend ! he'll wait
m : I want to host you
m : so come with me
m : (I'm not very used to be aggressive/dom , sorry I'll try)
X : (it's okay, I appreciate that you're trying)
X : "Yes sir," I say, hearing your booming voice.
m : (I'm usually the sub in RP...and in real life I'm really polite... so it's a tough exercise ! )
m : take whatever you want in the fridge or cupboards if you're hungry
X : (well, if you're usually the sub, just do what you would like your dom to do to you)
m : *I put things in the gigantic fridge and in many many cupboards*
m : (ok )
X : "I...I feel so tiny in this place, everything is massive just like you," I say, amazed
m : so what ? is this a problem for you ?
X : I shake my head blushing. "No sir, I'm sorry. It's just different.. and kind of neat"
m : I hope it is ! I have 15 people cleaning every room every day...
m : *removes my tight shirt, making you enjoy my hairy huge chest*
m : I make comfortable, feel free to do the same...strip off !
X : I jump at little at the brusk command, but take off my shirt obediently. "You have a nice chest sir, so big and hairy. I like the hair"
m : come here and worship it, boy
m : *I sit in a giant sofa*
X : I see you so huge, casually ordering me, wating for me. "Yes sir," I say, walking up to the sofa, climbing up on it and placing my face in your chest, feeling the huge hairy muscles and licking at one of your giant nipples

m : yeah, good boy ! lick those nipples
m : they are like massive milk bottles for you
X : I moan little. "Yes sir. I love your chest, sir, it's so huge and manly"
m : *lifts you easily with my giant hand and licks your torso too* mmm you taste good...
X : "Thank you sir, that feels so good"
m : hehe I think you deserved the right to measure me...
m : take the tool in the top drawer over there and come measure your Master
X : "M...Master?" I ask. "Does that mean... I'm your slave?"
m : good guess, boy ! now do what I told !
X : I nod my head, grabbing the measuring tape. "Yes... master," I say it and t feels right
m : good boy...I'm so glad to have found you
m : too bad for your friend, but who cares ?
X : I blush a little and nod. "Yes master," I say, climbing onto the sofa so that I can reach the top of your head
m : *tries not to move, letting you take measure*
X : I let the tape fall to the ground. "Oh my god, sir. I didn't know people could be this big! You're... You're 9 feet and 10 inches tall!"
m : good...
m : now measure yourself
X : I measure my height. "Only 5'8" sir. I'm so tiny compared to you"
m : a bit more than half of me
m : okay now I would like you to remove my shoes, socks and my pants
X : "Yes master," I say, getting down on my knees to take off your giant shoes, they are massive, just as massive as your huge feet as I take them out. "My god, sir, your feet are so huge, You're amazing," I say, rubbing my hands along the giant feeet
m : mmmmm it feels good when you rub them...lick them a bit too...I want them clean
X : "Yes master," I say, licking at the enormous toes, suckig them into my mouth. It tastes so good, the huge toe filling my mouth
m : suck my toes like if they were COCKS
X : I begin sucking and bobbing on the toes, swirling my tongue around them
m : good, now remove my pants *my bulge is making it more difficult now*
X : I struggle around your big dick, but manage to take your pants off, revealing huge hairy legs
m : *I flex my legs, you bounce*
X : "You're... big everywhere, I say, seeing your bulging underpants
m : *my underwear is tenting very much* yeah, indeed...check it for yourself boy...*as I say that, the underwear riips under the pressure of my hard penis*
X : "wow!" I say, and can't help but grab the big dick.
m : that's it boy
m : worship that pole
m : and measure it too
m : (am I bigger than you...? )
X : (nah )
X : I measure the huge dick. "20 inches!"
m : oh yeah suck me
X : I open wide and lick and suck on your giant pole
X : I love the feeling of the huge throbbing thing in my mouth
X : I moan happily
m : mmmmmm you're a good sucker, kid !
m : *noticing your crotch* WOW I can see your bulge is not small either !!!
m : suck me a bit more then do a strip tease for me
m : I want to see your sexy body move here and there
X : I continue sucking
X : then I stand up and dance, slowlwly lowering my pants over my big muscley legs, revealing the huge bulging crotch
m : mmmmm *I moan* sexy boy !!! *drools*
X : I lower my undershorts and my huge cock flops out, it's SOFT and still bigger than yours
m : oh FUCK
m : !!!!!!!
m : what the hell is that, kid ???
X : "It's my cock, do you like it master?" I ask, swaying my hips so that the giant dong flaps back and forth obscenely
m : ooh YEAH I love it...
m : tell me kid, how long is that thing ? ??
X : "It's two feet soft, master, but I can get it nice and hard for my giant sexy owner. Then it's over three feet long!"
X : You watch as it starts to grow
m : oh God...YEAH..*some precum oozes from my cock*
m : come here and let me suck it
X : "Yes master" I say, approching you slowly, teasing you with the monster dick growing bigger adn fatter. I wave it at you'
m : *I take it with both hands, loving to feel the length and girth...? lick the tip of the cockhead, play with my tongue on it, then takes about half in my mouth*
m : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
X : you feel it growing even bigger, spruting pre in youir omuth
X : "oh master, that feels so good. thank you"
X : (are you lcose, I kinda have to go)
m : (oh YEAAAH)
m : (thanks ! )
X : (you're good then?)
m : we can finish next time maybe
m : yeah I'm ok
X : yeah, def
X : ttyl
m : ok thanks ttyl
  #4   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:49 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 24-04-2009

X : you wanna play then? Be a big giant for me again ;_
m : mmmmmm I'd love to
m : any ideas?
X : Hmm... Think you could be a dominant giant?
m : I'll try
m : you want to be the small slave boy?
X : Maybe I'm on a hike in the woods and you take me to be your little slave boy!
X : only to discover I have a GIANT penis - even bigger than yours
m : oooh
m : good then
m : *I'm a 8ft tall guy walking in the woods*
m : (or bigger?)
X : I'm a young looking, smooth, slender 18 year old, taking a long stroll by himself. I'm 5'5" with blonde hair and blue eyes, dimples, a big smile, and wide innocent eyes.
X : (8 feet is good, nice and muscley and hairy, right?)
m : *above my 8ft of muscular hairy body, I spot you over there...I get closer*
m : hey kid
X : My eyes grow wide with disbelief and fear. "W...What... what are you? You're huge!!!" I say
m : come on with me boy *grabs you by the arm*
X : I feel your massive strength as you drag me along with barely any effort. Your hand is huge on my arm. "No! Please!" I yell, frightened
m : don't be afraid boy
m : I'll take good care of you
m : *thinking : what a sexy kid !!! *
X : "W...Where are you taking me?" I ask, noticing how huge and good looking you are - such huge muscles and your big arm is so hairy
m : at my place, young boy
m : what's your name?
X : "R...R...Roger, sir" I say, stuttering in my fright. I squirm in your grasp
m : ok Roger...call me Sam...everyone calls me Big Sam
m : *we arrive at a enormous house*
X : "P...Please let me go, Big Sam. I... I have to get home, my family is waiting for me. Please don't hurt me"
m : I won't hurt you, but you'll stay with me
m : I need you as a slave at my place
m : you'll be treated well don't worry
X : "S...S...Slave???" I ask, looking up at you with terror in my eyes. "W...What do you need me to do?"
m : some little things *I grin*
m : for example I need help to be washed
m : I'm so big I need assistance to be watched
m : *washed
X : "Y...You are big. How big are you, Big Sam, sir?" I ask, a little curious
m : ooh very good : you'll measure me, it's been so long I havent known my accurate height...
m : ok, proceed...
m : there is a ladder here
X : I take a measuring tape and climb up a few steps. "You're so huge Mr. Sam!" I say, in amazement as I drop the tape down. "You're 8 feet and 6 inches tall. A giant! A real giant!"
m : yeah do you like that, kid ?
m : just call me Sam, not Mister Sam
m : or Master if you prefer
X : "I...I do like it, Master," I say, blushing with submission
m : good boy *taps your head*
m : ok boy, do you want to eat something ?
m : there are nearly unlimited supllies in the kitchen
m : take whatver you want
m : help yourself
X : "Th...Thank you master"
m : and please prepare me something good
X : "W...What would you like, sir?" I ask, afraid to displease you
m : anything suits me, just prepare whatver you want
m : I'll eat anything
X : "Yes master," I say, trying to adjust to my new role.
X : I go into the kitchen and fry up so steaks and potatoes
X : I bring out a huge plate to you. "H...Here you are, sir, I hope it's good enough for you"
m : thanks kid
m : *tastes*
m : mmmm that's sooo good
m : you're gifted
m : I did well to pick you
m : I'm very pleased to have you
m : *eats all the plate*
m : I want to relax now
m : *removes my shirt, letting appear massive hairy muscles *
X : "Oh my god!" I say, amazed at your giant body, you're massively muscular and covered with luscious sexy hair
m : hehe you like what you see, boy ?
X : I nod slowly, mesmerized. "Yes, sir. Your body is incredible, sir"
m : thank you boy
m : as you're such a good assistant (slave is a wrong word), I'd like to grant you with something
m : ask me whatever you want
X : "C...Can I see your big feet?" I ask, embarrassed
m : ooh sure
m : remove yourself my boots if you like
m : *relaxes myself on the massive bed*
X : I unlace the huge boots, wondering how huge the feet inside are.
X : I struggle to pull the off, revealing your thick, long feet, covered with hair on top
m : mmmmm it feels better
X : I do the same to the other foot until your massive feet are out. I can't resist and start rubbing one
m : oooh good boy yeah rub them
m : massage my feet
X : "They're so huge and strong, Master," I say, as I use both my small hands on one of the huge feet
m : mmmm it feels good when you rub them, Roger
m : lick them now
X : "Yes master," I say, licking the huge toes, sucking one big toe into my mouth and sucking it like a big cock
m : oooh good
X : I lick along the huge sole, pushing my face against the massive foot
m : hehe my little Roger is enjoying that, don't you?
X : "Yes master," I say, with a toe in my mouth
m : good suck my toe
m : suck them good
X : I moan a little, submissively, as I obey my giant master, sucking his toes and massaging his feet
m : good boy, now massage my legs...I feel some tensions there
m : *my tighs are as huge as large tree trunks*
m : *and fully hairy*
X : I crawl between your giant legs, massaging the huge hairy muscles
X : covered with so much hair they're almost furry.
m : mmmmmm *I moan of pleasure*
m : oooh good boy
m : rub your whole body against my big legs*
X : I straddle one of your giant tree trunks and rub against it, my head on your gaint thigh. "Yes master," I say, humping your leg gently
X : "Your leg is bigger than my whole body, sir"
m : mmmmmm good boy
m : so lovely
m : so well obeying
m : you can ask me whatver you want as long as you do everything I tell you to do
X : "Thank you master." I say
X : "H..How big is your penis?" I ask
m : *my cock is bulging in my pants*
m : well...hehe find for yourself...
X : I rub your crotch and gasp. "You're a giant here too," I say
m : I guess so...*I blush*
X : I lower your shorts
m : *moaning as my bulge is still growing*
X : I lower them more and more until your huge dick flops free
X : "So big!"
m : *it flops and rises hard*
m : ooooh yeaaah *moans*
m : measure me !
X : "How big is it?"
X : "Yessir"
X : I grab the tape measure and run it along the amazing length of penis. "25 inches long, and so thick. You're a giant," I say, stroking the massive cock
m : oooh God keep on stroking !!!
m : *moans hard*
m : *my muscles flexing in pleasure*
X : I open wide and suck in the head of your dick
X : unable to resist the monster cock any longer
m : OOOOOHHH YEAAAAH
m : suck my cock good little boy !!!! *moans harder*
X : I moan like a bitch, taking more and more of your giant sized cock into my mouth
m : OH FUCK how much can you take ? You're so amazing !!!
X : I take a whole foot down my throat, pleasuring you with my tongue
m : JEEEEEZZZ !!! I'm so close to cumming !!!
X : I take another six inches down and squeeze your gaint hairy balls
m : I'm clooooooooooooose !!! pay attention young kid !!!
m : *my pecs and abs are flexing of pleasure under the hairy fur*
X : I swallow your dick, massaging it with my throatr
m : MY GOODNESS...you are swallowing over 20" of meat !!!
m : I can't believe that
m : you're amazing !!!
m : I'm sure I'll keep you forever, kid !
X : "Thank you master"
m : try to swallow all of Big Sam and I'll grant any of your wishes
X : I struggle but take the remaing five inches, pushing my face into your pubes
m : OOOH YOU DID IT !!!! UNBELIEVABLE !!! WOAW
m : you have my word, Roger : you can definitely ask me ALL you want anythime
m : I'm so close !!!! I'm cumming !!!! AAAAAAAAAAH !!!
m : *I can't help but cum torrents of gallons of sperm into your sexy young slender body*
X : I pull off your huge dick to avoid drowning and you spray giant cum all over my face and body
m : AAAAAAHH...*still cumming after several minutes, all my muscles tensed in pleasure and effort*
m : *after 7 or so minutes, it slowly goes down...* AAAAAaaaaa....aaaah....aaaah....
m : oh my God...oh my God...it's the best orgasm I ever had !!!!
X : "Thank you master'
m : kid, you're a gift of God to me !
m : come here for a big hug
m : *hugging you tight in my furry big pecs*
X : You feel something huge poking your belly
m : hey what's that...?
m : I feel something on my abs *flexing my abs tight*
X : I hump your abs. "It's my cock, sir"
m : your...COCK ?! but it must be amazingly HUGE !!!
m : boy, I want you to make a sexy strip dance for me NOW
X : "Yes master"
X : I begin to sway my hips, standing above you on the bed
m : mmmmmmm yeah go on sweetie
X : I take off my shirt and then begin to lower my pants, revealing the base of my huge cock. It looks even thicker than yours!
m : Oh MY FUCKING GOD !!! *jaw drops*
m : where did you hide that ?!
m : *my own 25 inches are hard again*
m : *barely half the girth of yours*
X : I pull it out completely. Soft it is 26 inches
m : FUCK !!!!
m : JEEZUS
X : "Suck it master and see how big it gets
m : holy cock....*drools*
m : give it to me !!! *grabs it with both hands*
m : *strokes it gently* oooh it feels amazing to touch it !!!
m : *licks it*
m : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
X : it starts to harden and grow
m : it tastes good !!!
X : that feels so good master
m : *licks*
m : *licks all the length*
m : *takes the massive cockhead inside my mouth*
m : *begins to suck*
m : *still stroking*
X : it swells in every dimension as it gets bigger and bigger in your hands and mouth
m : *soon my mouth, though very big, is stretched*
m : !!!!!!!!!!!!!
m : *I keep on stroking while being stretched*
X : oh, fuck,, master that feels so good
X : I've always wanted a giant who could handle my giant dick
m : *I attempt to take more inches inside but only a foot is in*
m : *removes the giant meat* oooh Kid !!! your penis is...FANTASTIC!!
m : *resumes sucking*
X : so is your mouth, master
X : it feels so good, take more of me, please, sir
m : *I try to take more, overstretching my jaw*
m : *15 inches in*
m : *17 inches*
m : *20*
X : I moan loudly, humping your giant face
m : *24 inches in*
X : I' going to fucking cum, master
m : *thinking : Oh my God...I'm not even at the third of his size...*
m : *I show you thumbs up, meaning you can cum into me, while I go on taking more inches*
m : *2 feet and a half*
X : I burst a huge load down your giant throat, filling you with an amzing load
m : *I swallow every drop*
X : (end here? I need to run)
m : (awww ok...ttyl)
  #5   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:49 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 25-04-2009

X : do you like transformation at all?
m : well it depends what kind of transformation
X : like, instead of being a guy with a giant penis, I could start off as normal and you make it grow huge
m : oooh that would be nice too
X : I was thinking it might be cool if we were a couple normal guys, but then you took a potion and turned into a muscley giant
X : and then tied me up and made my penis enormous
m : oh gosh why not
X : maybe we're school mates, and you're a bit of a bully who always picks on me, but I'm coming over to your house because we've been paired up to work on a project
m : ok, it suits me
X : ok, what will your character look like and be named?
X : I'll be John, 5'5" and a bit of a nerd, but cute in an innocent sort of way. I have strawberry blonde hair, dimples, and big wide blue eyes to go with my smooth, skinny body
m : Dan, 6ft 19yo jock bully, wide-shouldered and very hairy
X : I'm feeling very nervous about coming to your house to work on the project, you always pick on me, calling me names and making me do things for you at school
m : (I have to restart yahoo, brb)
X : k
m : ok
X : I'm feeling very nervous about coming to your house to work on the project, you always pick on me, calling me names and making me do things for you at school
m : well, I'm feeling glad cause it will be the opportunity for me to bully you at my place
X : I knock on the door to your house, wondering what you have in store for me. I remember the time you made me sniff your jock after gym class
m : *I open the door* aaah it's you, nerdy
m : come in
X : "H...Hi Dan," I say, ignoring the insult. I can't help but check out your jock body through your skimpy tank top, showing off your muscles and hairy chest
m : let's start will you ?
m : sit here *shows you a chair with some pushpins on it*
X : "There are pins on the chair. Come on, Dan, can't we get along?" I whine
m : so what ? remove them ! HAHAHAHAHA
m : (I hate my charachter )
X : (he's a jerk, but that makes it fun, right? )
m : (yes sure I know you like that )
X : I move the tacks and sit down. "Why are you always picking on me?"
m : because I like it, and it's so easy with you
m : I like to see your face when I bully uou
m : *you
X : "well, let's just work on this project, ok?" I ask
m : okay...*I grin*
X : "What are you smiling about? You have something planned, don't you?" I ask nervously
m : what...me ? what makes you say that ?
m : okay nerd, I'm listening to you...any ideas for the project ?
m : you bring the ideas, I make the thing, ok ?
X : "Um... I dunno... The project is supposed to be on the periodic table..."
X : "What's that?" I ask, seeing a strange looking vial of liquid on the table
m : erm...that ? *grabs it* don't touch it ! that's my protein shake
X : "Why would I want a protein shake?" I ask. "I'm not some dumb jock musclehead like you"
m : humpff !
m : *stands up, fist ready* WHAT DID YOU SAY NERD ?!"
X : "Besides, Max at school is even bigger than you are. You aren't really THAT big, you know?" I say, swallowing hard, figuring I'm about to get beat up
m : WHAT !?
m : Ok bighead, you're going to listen to me carefully
m : the project we're gonna do will be a growth potion for ME, understood ?
m : and YOU will design it
X : I nod, "Um...O...Okay," I say
X : "Just don't beat me up"
m : I won't beat you up as long as you do what I say !
X : "Ok... a growth potion. I... I suppose I could add some ingredients to your protein shake and that might work," I say, pulling out a chemistry kit
m : okay go ahead as long as I grow bigger than Max
m : I want to be HUGE
m : and STRONG
m : get it, skinny ?
X : I nod. "Yes... Yes, Dan"
X : I begin mixing in different ingredients, stirring them all together.
X : "I think it's ready, but it might be very powerful, only drink a little"
m : give it to me !!!
m : *drinks the whole jar*
m : yuk !!! it tastes horrible !!
X : "It should work though," I say
X : you feel suddenly very very strong
X : you can feel tremendous power building inside of you
X : it feels good!
m : OOOOH YEAH
m : I FEEL BIGGER
m : STRONGER !!!
m : *I rawr*
X : you start to grow
X : at first it's slow as you feel your clothes begin to tighten
X : your big feet burst out of your sneakers
X : the huge hairy toes growing longer and thicker
X : the rest of your body follows suit
X : soon your tank top bursts off
m : OH YEAAH BIGGER !!!!!!!!
X : you look down and see me looking on in fear.
m : *my pecs explode in size*
X : I look tiny now
m : HAHAHAHAHA
X : your arms bulge with huge size
X : your body hair gets even thicker
X : you grow taller and taller and taller
X : you must be nine feet tall! A huge muscle giant
m : FUCKING GIANT
X : you feel so good and so horny
m : 9 feet ? maybe MORE
X : your cock has grown too, huge and thick
X : you keep growing
X : get even bigger
m : I'm at least ELEVEN FUCKING FEET, puny boy !
X : "I..I told you not to drink it all!" I say, dwarfed by your new massive body, so huge
X : I'm embarrassed to be attracted to such a huge giant
m : I don't care to be so huge, I LOVE IT !!!
m : and you're gonna worship me, you tiny
m : *grabs you easily and puts you on my pecs, big enough for you to stand on*
m : haha
X : I massage and lick the huge chest
m : ooh good
X : "Thank you sir, I'll do whatever you want"
m : you're a good slave
m : mmmmmm perfect
m : *I lie down face up*
m : lick my whole body clean
m : and measure my flaccid penis
m : before cleaning it
m : and after cleaning when it will be hard
X : I lick all over your huge body, tasting all your giant muscles
m : great
X : Then I grab a tape measurer.
X : "You're penis is so huge, master"
X : "It's 20 inches, soft!"
m : oooh good mmmmmmmm
m : stroke it
m : lick it
m : worship it !
m : make it BIGGER and HARDER
X : "Yes sri!"
X : I rub all over your huge penis, using my mouth and my whole body to rub against it.
X : I suck on the tip, feeling it grow huger
m : ooooooooh !!! *moans*
X : I'm amazed at how much bigger and thicker your giant penis gets
m : FUCK make it even BIGGEr !!!
m : lick it good, oooooh yeaaaaaahhh
X : soon the cock is more than three feet long and fat!
m : SHIT YEAH !!!
m : climb a top of it and rub your body on the head! !!!
X : I straddle the huge cock, obeying your commands, rubbing your giant dick head as it belches out huge globs of precum all over me
m : OH GOD I'm CLOSE !!!
m : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *I cum torrents of jism, spraying all over and flooding the room*
X : I fall back onto your muscular, hairy stomach as your cum pours over both of us
m : Awwww DAMN !!
m : you're a very good worshipper, John (it's the first time I call you by your name)
X : "Um... thanks. You're a hot giant." I say, blushing
m : hehe thanks little boy
m : *thinking : I wish he had a really big penis so I could suck him*
X : "Um... C...Can I go home now?" I ask, wanting to get away from the giant bully
m : noo I want you to stay here worshipping me
m : lick my feet clean
X : I have no choice and I obey, getting in front of your giant feet and sucking the toes and licking along their enormous length
m : oooh great
X : "Please, sir, I have a family and friends, and a life"
m : I don't care !
m : (how are we going to make your penis grow....? )
X : (Um.. maybe you can say you want your penis bigger and make me create another potion and then make me drink it, even though I protest because I don't want to be a freak)
m : (good!)
m : hey brainiac...I'd like a BIGGER penis ! could you make another potion ?
X : "But your cock is already huge!" I say, looking at the mammoth dick, still wet with cum
m : NAH not big enough !!! I want MORE, understood ?
m : and QUICK
X : I nod. "Yes, sir, I'll do it," I say
X : I grab my chemicals and mix up another potion. I think that if he wants a big dick, I'll give him even more than he can handle and make the potion extra super duper strength
X : "It's ready"
m : great !
m : now let's see what it makes on you *grabs you with one hand, grabs the potion with the other hand and makes you drink it by force*
m : *all of it *
X : "No! Please! No!" I say, but you force the potion down my throat as I struggle
m : yeah drink it all baby
X : I swallow it all and feel a sudden tightness in my pants
X : you can see a huge bulge there already
m : mmmmmmm what have you there
m : please make yourself comfortable
X : Before I even have a chance to remove my pants, a huge soft dick bursts the fabric
X : "Oh fuck! Make it stop!" I moan, as the snake unravels and grows
m : oh yeah ...
m : I can't stop it dear little boy
m : oh yeah
m : more, more, longer !!!
m : it's totally SOFT and still so LONG !!!
X : The dick obeys your command, growing longer and longer, until it hits the floor, now longer than my legs
m : YEAH !!! LONGER !!!
m : more, MORE !!!
X : The huge thing continues to grow longer and fatter. It's so thick and long. It must be 3 feeet long soft, and still growing!
m : I want MORE...at least the DOUBLE !!!
m : *drooling and panting*
X : "It's too big! Too much! I'm a freak!" I yell
m : *I grab you with one hand, your cock in the other hand, and I pull on it*
m : no, not big enough !!!
m : *pulling on your cock, it stretches more, still totally flaccid...*
m : YEAH ! LONGERRRRRRRRRRR
X : The cock is no bigger than my whole body and still growing
X : "No, it's so huge. SO HUGE" I moan, as it continues to get bigger and longer and longer and longer
m : YEAAAAAAAAHHHH !!!! MEASURE IT !!!
X : I ru the tape along the insanely huge penis which seems to have finally stopped growing. "It's completely soft, master, and its... seven feet long!"
m : OOOH GREAAAT !!!
m : now let's make that snake hard !!!
m : *taking the massive thing in my both hands, licking the tip and engulfing a foot inside my mouth*
m : *sucking on it, inserting inch by inch*
X : I maon "Oh that feels so good"
m : *soon another foot is in*
X : Oh yes, suck it master
X : suck my giant freaky dick
m : mmmmmmmmm !! *Moans as a third foot is in*
m : *now more than half of it is inside, 4 feet in*
m : *I keep on inserting the giant snake in my humongous body*
m : *I go on until full seven feet are in but there are some left...*
X : It snakes down your throat as it grows longer adn harder
m : *I can't speak as that pipe reaches my stomach*
m : *but I moan hard of pleasure, stroking the remaining feet*
X : It is now fully hard and 13 feet long
X : oh yes, I'm going to cum!
m : mmmmmmmm !!!! *I moan as to say "yes, go ahead !iii"*
X : I blast a giant sized load down your throat
m : *I try to swallow it all*
m : *actually it lands directly in my stomach*
m :
m : ...
m : (well....?)
X : (anything else you want to do in this rp?)
m : (well...erm...actually no ... )
  #6   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:50 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 11-05-2009

m : into RP mood ?
X : sure... I'm feeling kinda dominant too.
X : Maybe I can be that monster hung arrogant skater boy for you.
m : oh yes well wait, I have a phone call to give, then I'm all yours
X : ok
m : ok ready
X : alright... so how would you like this to go down?
m : mmmm...I'm walking around in the skate park...watching sexy skaters...
X : I'll be a young looking 18 year old skater boi. Shaved head, super baggy pants. I have sneakers on and you notice that my feet are very big for my six foot, skinny yet well built body
X : I'm shirtless, showing off my smooth, toned chest and six pack.
m : *watching you, feeling really horny, being 5'8 , chubby at 26yo...with suit and tie...*
X : I work out on the ramps, clearly the best skater there. I work up a nice sweat, my hard body glistening in the sun. I see you staring at me and... I wink at you
m : *wow...this boy has seen me, I think...*
m : *sits down on a bank, pretending working on my laptop*
m : *actually throwing glances at you*
X : I continue to skate for a little while more and then walk up to you. "Hey. I saw you staring at me," I say, my voice deep, powerful, commanding, almost accusatory
m : erm...well, erm...indeed, I...I'm quite impressed by your tricks, boy *gulps*
m : *I'm really surprised to hear your deep male voice*
X : "Boy? You don't call me boy, you call me sir, understand. Now stand up!" I say, loud enough to draw attention
m : *I can't help but do what you command, so I stand up* yes, Sir !
X : "Look at you," I scoff. "Short. Chubby. I bet your little dick is hard right now, isn't it?"
m : well, erm...*I am so ashamed* yes, it is, Sir...*blushes red*
X : I reach a strong, large hand down and grab your crotch. You can see a couple other people looking. "Fuck. How small is that thing?"
m : ouch!!! please Sir, don't hurt me !! *I am so excited, you're also very strong * it's...it's...five inches, Sir...
m : (please don't be violent, just dominant... thx)
X : (wasn't meant to be a violent grab )
m : (ah ok sorry)
X : "So small... I'm more than three times that size... soft," I say, smiling at you
m : *ejaculates in my pants hearing your flaccid size*OH MY GOD !!!!
X : I look at my cummy hand. "Oh gross," I say. I present the hand to you. "Look what you did. Lick it off."
m : oh yes Sir...sorry Sir....*licks it clean, enjoying to feel your large hands with my tongue*
X : I wipe the saliva off on your tie. "Do you have a place around here, chubby? Take me to it, then you can show me how bad you want me."
m : sure, Sir...I have a large appartment over there *show a building nearby*
m : if you would be willing to follow me, I'll lead us to there...
X : I follow you to the apartment. As soon as we enter I get to business. "Take off your clothes. Let me see your pathetic body if you ever want to touch mine."
m : yes Sir ! *strips quickly naked, showing my wimpy chubby pathetic body, with a raging 5" hardon...*
X : "You want to touch this body, don't you?" I ask, rubbing my tight six pack and pecs
m : oh my GOD...I would be so honored to touch your perfect body, Sir ! You have the body of a Greek God...no ! even BETTER and HOTTER than a Greek God !!
X : "Well, you can start with my feet, slave. Take off myu shoes and start sucking on my toes!"
m : yes Sir ! Thank you Sir !!
m : *removes your shoes delicately, as if they were made of precious diamonds, then licks your toes* mmmmmmmm
m : (do you have socks on ??)
X : (no)
m : (perfec!)
X : "God, you're a really eager slave. I can't believe you're sucking my fucking toes! What a freak!"
m : I'll do everything you want, my God...*sucks...licks...worships your feet*
X : "Get up and lick the sweat off my pecs and abs, bitch," I say, flexing them
m : oooh THANK YOU SO MUCH, my GOD !!!
m : *slowly goes back up licking your perfect 8-pack, then on your big athletic pecs with large nipples....enjoying every inch of hot flesh...*
X : You can taste the raunchy sweat. I move your head to one of my armpits
m : *I lick under your armpits, savouring the tasty sweat emating from a young hot skater...*
X : "Now take off my pants bitch, and get ready for the surprise of a lifetime!"
m : ooooh !!! You're so generous with me, my God !!
m : *removes your pants slowly...*
X : You reveal a hugely massive thick base of my shaft. It's about as thick as a 1 liter soda bottle. You keep lowering the pants revealing inch after inch after inch of the giant skater dick
X : "Impressive, no?"
m : OH...MY...FUCKING...GOD...
m : I...CAN'T...BELIEVE...IT'S...REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m :
X : 16 hugely thick soft inches of cock right in front of you.
X : "If you want to touch it, I want to hear you beg REAL good, bitch"
m : it's...it's...FANTASTIC...
m : please, my Great God...my one and only ... may I please have the privilege and honor of touching your mighty endowment, my God Sir ?
X : "Hmmm.... I don't know. What would you do for it?"
m : ANYTHING !!!!!
m : Everything you want...
m : your wish is my command !!
X : "Hmm... I don't know," I say, teasing
m : please Master-God...ask me anything you want !
X : I roll my eyes at you. "Go get a dog collar and put it around your neck. That will be the only thing you're allowed to wear from now on... forever. Also, find a tape measure. I want you to tel me how big my dick is. Make yourself useful."
m : yes Sir !!! *goes out in the street at the nearest pet shop to buy a dog collar, gets back with it, still naked, and puts it around my neck*
m : *finds a tape measurer in a drawer*
X : "Measure it bitch. Tell me how big I am. How fucking huge my cock is."
m : (is it still flaccid? )
X : (yup)
m : *puts the tape along your totally soft thicj monster, and unrolls it...and unrolls...unrolls...unrollls...*
m : *...unrolls...until I read* : it's...it's...unbelievable...seventeen inches and three quarters !!!!!!
X : "Wow, guess it's still growing, eh bitch? Now get that in your fucking mouth. You do I good job and I'll keep you. You better do a good job though. I'm a grower, not a shower!" I say, sitting on your couch and spreading my legs
m : *thinking : OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD....*
m : *grabbing the massive tube in both hands and licking its head for some time, before engulfing a good 8 inches inside*
m : *sucking on it like a calf sucking for milk*
X : "Not bad... but you better learn to take more"
X : I shove more dick down your throat
m : *taking gladly 5 more inches, stretching a bit my mouth but still ok *
X : I rub your head as you suck my giant dick, it begins to grow and thicken, lengthening down your slut throat
m : *I moan, growling for more inches, taking 3 extra ones*
m : *my mouth is totally stretched, it starts to hurt a bit...but I want MORE...*
X : And there's PLENTY more, as my cock grows past 24 inches, still soft and compliant!
m : OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m : *taking more and more, overstretching my damaged mouth, deepthroating two feet...*
m : *moaning hard*
m : *eager for more....*
X : I moan a little. "Oh yes, bitch, that's VERY good. No one has taken me this deep. keep going!"
m : *keeping taking more, past 32 inches now, you're still growing....*
X : past three feet, it keeps growing! So thick you think your jaw is going to dislodge!
m : *I take down to 40 inches of your amazing monster tube...*
X : I pull out completely, huge and throbbing, precum gushing out of it. "Measure me!" I command
m : YES SIR !!! *happy to breath a little...*
m : *taking tape* it's...(breathing heavily)...it's...42 inches and a half, SIR !!!
X : I grunt, pushing blood into the shaft and it SURGES in size in your hand. "Measure AGAIN!!!"
m : and ...it's...still..FLACCID....
m : YES SIR !
m : *measures*
m : FUCK !!! 47 inches and a quarter !!!!
m : more, MORE !!!!
X : My face turns red as I strain, but my cock surges bigger and bigger, blowing up like a balloon!
m : JEEEEZZZZUS !!!!
m : *it's the 3rd time I cum since I started blowing you... *
X : It continues to grow and thicken, getting fatter and longer. There's no wa you could suck it now.
m : *I take it with both hands and strokes it *
X : "Oh yes, measure it now, bitch, measure it now," I moan, overcome with pleasure
m : my tape measure is too small, Sir...I have to report the length...*does so*
m : 58 inches and a half...
X : "Now use everything you have. Get me OFF!" I command
m : *rubs my all chubby body around your giant cock, trying to give you as much pleasure as possible...feeling it GROW HARD in between my arms and against my body...so HOT.... *
X : "Oh, I'm gonna cum!" I shout
m : *keeps on rubbing and stroking, watching your penis growing longer than I am tall and thicker than I'm fat...*
X : My cock then explodes, raining cum all over your apartment, covering the both of us
m : OOOH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!
m : I needed all to be repainted anyways
m : *still rubbing your giant un-deflating cock, licking the cum all over it...*
X : (end here?)
m : (you want it to end? ok )
m : (another round ? )
X : (no, I have to run)
m : (awww too bad...anyway, thanks a lot, it was AMAZING !)
  #7   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:51 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 04-07-2009

X : I was thinking it might be fun to reverse those roles. I've been thinking about being a big jock who maybe gets seduced by his nerdy roommate, because the nerd has an ENORMOUS penis that the jock sort of obsesses over
m : sure why not
m : am I the nerd ?
m : or the jock ?
X : i wanted to be the jock, if thats ok
X : so maybe we're dorm mates in college
X : and I'm not that kind to you, but you have a crush on me
X : you start flaunting your big bulge, hinting that you have a really big penis
X : and I get really curious about it
m : sounds good
X : so describe your perfect muscular jock type, and that will be me!
m : mmmmm...tall, cute, sexy, V-shaped, big rounded pecs, large nipples, 6-pack and nice biceps
m : visual sample: )
X : Ok... so I'll be John. 6'3", brown hair, cut short with brown eyes and a really attractive, masculine face.
X : cool, that will be me!
m : I'm Andy, 5'8 slim nerd with glasses, red hair ...not ugly but not sexy either. just average
m : (suits you?)
X : sounds good... a little red body hair would be sexy too.
m : add some on my chest in your mind then
m : and a treasure trail leading to very bushy crotch
m : hairy twig legs
m : hairy arms
m : some 3 o'clock beard
m : like it ?
X : yes, sir
X : fuzzy little nerd
m : yup
m : let's start?
X : I come back from the gym one day, wearing only a sweat soaked tank top and workout shorts. "Hey nerd, what's up?" I ask, seeing you studying at your desk
m : oh, hello John...not much and you? how was your workout ?
m : *wow he's so hot, I think*
X : "Pretty good, really worked my bis today," I say, flexing my right arm, the big muscle bulging up huge. I rub it with my other hand
m : oh wow ! your arms look bigger indeed ! good job, man ! *I feel a hardon coming...*
m : *as you flex, my crotch is enlarging..*
X : "Yeah, you should try to workout, Andy. You wouldn't be such a scrawny little nerd then, hehe"
m : I don't have time you know...I prefer focusing on maths...
m : *my crotch is the size of a watermelon now...I try to hide it from you under the desk...*
X : "Yeah, I know. Brainy geek," I say as I remove my tank top and wipe the sweat off my body with it
m : *gulps*...well...erm...I...I suppose...
m : hasn't your chest enlarged too ?
m : your pecs look stronger !
X : "Hmm... I dunno," I say, casually flexing the big pecs, rubbing them with my hands to feel their weight
X : "You think so?"
m : I would swear they have !
m : oh God, I love how you are able to make them bounce !
X : "Do you have a crush on me or something? Are you a gay nerd, Andy?"
m : *my hardon is sooo full* *gulps....welll John...erm...I...actually...I am gay yes...*looking worried*
m : and your body is so amazing...
X : I roll my eyes. "Oh god. Well, what the hell would I want with a little geek like you?"
m : I know...look at my body...*stands up, forgetting about hardon, the massive package exposed in front of you...an over-stretched boxers seeming to hold two watermelons*
m : *suddenly realizing...getting all ashamed and red...*
X : "DId you stuff your shorts with a beachball or something?" I ask, seeing the ridiculous bulge
m : *both hands on my mouth*
m : well...no...I ...erm...I don't stuff anything...
m : it's just that I am...big down there...
X : You notice me staring at the bulge. "Big? Really? H...How big?" I ask, obviously curious
m : well...last time I measured I was...you won't believe me...
X : "T...Try me,' I say, not taking my eyes of the huge round bulge in your shorts
m : I was 19 inches flaccid...and 25 inches fully hard...
X : I gasp a little. "Oh my god, Andy.. is that even possible?"
m : seems so...I'm a living proof...*still embarrassed*
X : No it's my turn to blush. "C...Can I see it?" I ask quietly, almost under my breath
m : of course John...you can ask me whatever you want...you are such a hot and nice guy
m : *removes the tight boxers...the hardon springs into view like a spring* DZOOOING !!!
X : "Oh my god, it's true!" I say, seeing the giant penis sprining out of your thick red bush.
m : it seems it is...
m : do you...do you like what you see...? *I see a bulge in your crotch too*
X : I blush. "I... I'm not gay!" I say, trying to keep up my tough jock persona
m : really? I never saw you with a girl either
X : "I...I'm just picky!" I say
m : well, allright...*my penis keeps growing, and even when I'm standing still where I am, it grows until it touches you....*
m : ouch !!!
m : I'm sorry !
X : I moan a little as it touches me.
X : "Oh god... It's so fucking big, Andy"
m : yeah it is oversized...
m : and I guess it"s bigger than last time
X : "H...How big is it now?" I ask, look up and down it's length, feeling the huge head rub against my leg
m : well...I don't know...would you like to help me measure it...?
X : "Um... O..Okay," I say, practically drooling
m : thanks...last time, one week ago, it was 25 inches when I was fully hard...I'm now fully hard again...
X : I grab a tape measure from my drawer. "S...So I can touch it?"
m : it's clearly longer now...
m : for sure...
m : go ahead, you have to touch it in order to measure it well
X : I gasp as I touch the huge thing, feeling the hot skin on the long, long, long penis
X : "Oh my god," I say again. I run the tape along the thick length
m : *moan a little*
m : your hands feel nice on it, John...
m : so...what do you read?
X : "You're... You're 30 inches long. Andy, you've grown 5 inches in a week!"
m : wow!!
m : amazing...
m : my penis is enlarging at the same rate as your muscles are growing, it seems !
X : "But your cock is so much bigger than my muscles,' I say, rubbing the length of it now
m : oooh it feels good when you rub it !!
X : "Yeah? I... I like the way it feels," I say, blushing
m : feel free to go on
m : mmmmmmmm
m : *it's twitching a bit...and slowly stretching more in length...*
X : "I... I can feel it getting bigger andy!"
X : You remove your shirt, showing off your furry torso
m : ooh yes I feel it expanding...
m : it feels good John !
X : "Andy, you're so hairy!" I say, not expecting the thick coat of orange fur on your thin body
m : well yes I've grown a lot of hair through puberty...and all red...
m : *looking in your eyes...getting closer, my penis rising in hair like a trunk between us...*
m : *getting close to you now*
m : John, hug me...
X : I hug your body to mine. "Ok, little guy, or should I call you BIG man?" I say, feeling your furry chest against my smooth muscular one
m : mmmmm call me whatver you want...I love to feel your strong muscular body against me ! I feel...comfortable and protected...*snuggles*
m : *my hyperpenis is pressed between our chests, towering a bit over our heads*
m : *I feel it grow even more*
X : I run my strong hands through the thick hair on your chest
m : ooh your hands feel strong !
X : "You hair feels so manly!"
m : I'm glad you like it...*get my mouth close to yours*...
X : I kiss you
m : *my penis has a growth spurt, adding 10 inches as you kiss me...* OH JEEZ
m : I felt like having a mini-orgasm !!
X : "Andy, it's still growing,' I say in amazment, rubbing my muscles along your dick
m : oooh yeah...
m : I think the more I'm happy, the more it will grow...for your pleasure...oh yeah rub it in between your big pecs...it feels good !!
X : I do as you ask
X : precum running down and soaking my body
m : oooh I feel so good, John !
m : make love with me please
m : I'd like to feel you in me...
X : "Ok!" I say, revealing my own nine inch dick
m : wow mmmmm it is big also
m : of course not as big as mine but still a nice length !
m : *taking it with both hands, licking it all over, then taking it in mouth...*
m : *adding inch by inch inside until deepthroating you completely*
X : Oh fuck, I moan
X : "That feel so good"
m : *sucking you like a pro
m : I'm glad you like because I like it too ! *keeping on sucking as my schlong stretches more*
X : It jumps up and slaps against my ass. "Oh man... d...do you want to fuck me?"
m : only if you want to...
X : I push back with my ass onto your huge cockhead, feeling it stretch me wide
m : oooh yeah...you're tight ! I feel your powerful glutes ...
m : how much do you think you can take...? I must be like 55 inches or so now...
X : "I...I want it all!" I say
m : ALL?!!
m : well okay
m : *I slowly push my oversized tool inside your butt*
X : I feel more and more of it fucking me
m : there is more or less a foot inside...want more?
X : "Give me more!" I moan, my big body sweating
m : *pushes more inside, impressed how you can take so much easily$
m : wow you have a hungry ass...
X : "Hungry fro HUGE COCK"
m : *as I am entering more inside you, I rub your muscles with my free hand...*
m : allright, I will give you all !
m : *pushes another foot inside*
X : I bounce on the giant telephone pole of a cock
X : It feels so good!
m : we've passed half the lenght
m : 3 feet inside you
X : I push down hard and get the rest inside!
m : WOW
m : you just took 3 feet in a row !!!
X : I scream in pleasure
m : mmmmm it feels good being inside you
X : Now fuck me!
m : *I moan in pleasure too*
m : *starts fucking you*
m : *half the way out, then back in*
m : AAARGH
m : it feels it is growing inside you !!!
X : Fuck, it's getting even bigger
X : and i love it
m : *keeps on fucking you harder*
X : fuck me harder
X : harder!
X : HARDER!!!!
m : *fuck you really HARD*
m : take this, you big muscle head
m : *pounds you so hard*
X : My body just bounces around as you fuck it with your giant dick
X : the biggest fucking cock on the whole planet!
m : yeah you like it don't you ?
m : over 9 feet of red-haired nerdy cock
X : I fucking love it!
m : *pushes really HARD in you*
m : oooh I'm so close !!!
X : "Fuckign fill me up with your cum, Andy!"
m : yes John !!
m : aAAAAAAH here it comes !!!
m : *a torrent of goo splooshes inside your muscular body* ooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhh !!!!
X : There's so much of it, it starts spraying out of me!
m : yeah sorry I have a lot to release !!!
m : you're so HOT, John !!!
m : aaaah...*after 10 minutes of intense cumming, I collapse on your body, my softening dick still inside you...*
X : soon both of us are covered in your thick cum!
X : your thick hair matted to your body
m : awww yeah indeed
m : we need a shower
X : (end here then?)
m : (if that's ok for you, yes...)
m : thanks and bye
  #8   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:51 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 2-08-2009

m : what mood am I in ?
m : anything that suits you
m : you want to be a dominant giant ? perfect to me
X : cool
X : what would you like as your partner?
X : could you be a big, hairy, muscular, well hung dominant giant?
m : sure
m : as you like them
m : and you could be my sexy twinky more-than-over-well-endowed boy
X : sure thing
m : so...I'm a 12 feet tall 750lbs giant, wide-shouldered, thick muscles and very hairy
X : I'll be 5'9" and slender, just turned 18, fresh inocent face, smooth body, cock down to my knees
m : (not younger than 18? )
X : maybe if you promise to be really mean and dominant and order me around a whole lot, I can be 16 for you
m : allright
m : I'll do my best
m : what's the scenario?
X : hmm
m : shall I be a giant terrorizing a city and kidnapping boys ?
X : yeah, that would be cool!
m : let's start?
m : *I'm bored in my large castle, and I need a new leisure...I stand up, goes outside and look for the nearest city. I walk around the street with an angry air, staring at people who are freaked by seeing me...*
X : You see me skating down the street away from you. I'm a cute young guy, wearing baggy pants, riding a skateboard
m : *wow, that boy is cute, I think...I go closer and with a rumble of my foot hitting th floor, your skateboard stops*
m : hey you, little guy
m : what's your name ?
X : I look up in fear. "I... I'm Billy," I say, shaking a little. "P...Please dont hurt me"
m : ok Billy, you come with me *grabs you with my strong grip and lift you up, then dropping you on my shoulder* hang on Billy
X : "No, please, let me go," I yell as you carry me off
m : *I run to my castle, you hang tight to a vein of my neck which is thick enough for you to grab*
m : *we enter, I drop you on the oversized (for you) sofa*
m : okay Billy now watch me
X : "W...Watch you do what?" I ask, scared. I see your huge body and it does excite me a little it
m : watch me, and don't ask stupid questions
m : *I remove my shirt, exposing my bare chest, looking more like a giant barrel than a chest, with hair all over the pecs, abs, and even in the back !*
m : *I start to flex my 52" biceps* watch and describe me what you see, little boy
X : "Y...Yes sir. I.. I see a giant, hairy man, flexing his enormous muscles."
m : go on, describe more, *I say as I continue to flex, pose, do a muscle show for you*
X : "Y...You're the biggest man I've ever seen, so huge, and really, really muscular, almost like a bodybuilder. And... You're really hairy, all over, even your back"
m : *I bounce my pecs, making them dance* yeah, good boy go on
X : "Y...You have a big thick beard"
m : *I remove my pants, exposing two massively thick tree trunks as legs*
m : *and a moustache*
X : "Your legs are bigger than trees, my god, and covered with fur!"
m : do you like my body, little Billy ?
X : I blush with shame and nod. "I...I do sir. It's so big"
m : good boy, I knew you"d like ... you're such a cutie !
m : do you wanna touch my body ?
m : I need a good massage
m : *I lie, in underwear, on a huge mattrass*
X : I nod again. "Y...Yes sir. I... I can help you with that." I see your massive feet
m : come here and massage my feet, then work your way up to my pecs
X : "Yes... master," I say as I come over and place my tiny hands on your giant feet, rubbing them slowly
m : press harder, I can't feel a thing
m : lick them also, they need some washing
X : I squeeze and rub the massive feet
X : "I... I'm sorry sir, I'm doing my best."
X : I lick at the giant feet, tasting the dirt on them as I suck a huge toe into my mouth
m : oh yeah you like sucking don't you, little boy ?
m : (am I enough dominant for you? )
X : (even more would be hot! hehe)
m : (okay I'll try !)
X : "T...THey're dirty sir... I don't like it," I whine
m : lick them clean, you bitch !!
m : when I order you something, do it !
X : "Y..Yes my giant man, I'm sorry," I say, continuing to lick and pleasure his giant feet, each one about half my size
m : good boy
m : you can wash your mouth with the fresh water there *I show you a tape with sink)
X : "T..Thank you sir, you're very... k...kind," I say, washing my mouth out
m : *I roar* I'M NOT KIND !
m : I just don't want to put dirt again on my other foot !
X : I jump in fear and run to the other huge foot
X : "Sorry," I say, starting to worship that huge boat of a foot
m : LICK THEM CLEAN
X : "Yes master," I say as I work my little tongue all over the huge hairy foot
X : I lick off every bit of dirt, sucking the toes hungrily as I whimper a little
m : good boy, ooh yeah it feels good...keep on passing your little tongue
X : The massive foot presses against my face as I lick inbetween the long, long toes, so musch strength and power even in those feet
m : tell me how much you like licking my big feet clean
X : "N..No, please don't make me,' I whine, angering you
m : *I shout* DO IT YOU LITTLE WIMP !!!
X : "I.. I love worshipping your giant feet, master. Th...THey taste so good in my tiny mouth," I say as I suck on a toe
m : yes, suck my toe as if it was a big cock
X : I open wide and suck it in, licking and swirling around the huge toe. It's bigger than any cock I've seen... well, except for my own
m : ( )
m : now tell me about you little Billy
m : how old are you?
X : "I... I just turned 16, sir."
m : mmmm perfect ...
m : you have a fine athletic body
m : I want you to remove your shoes and be barefoot, then climb on my abs
m : and do a strip tease for me, on my bushy 8-pack
m : the hair should keep your feet warm
X : "Y...Yes sir," I say, removing my shoes and socks, I clumb up your massive torso til Im stand on your ripped stomach, the hair so thick it's up to my ankles
m :
m : good, now strip for me
X : I start to sway my skinny body a bit, raising the shirt of my smooth, skinny torso, pale white and creamy. "Like this, master?"
m : yeah, slowly and sexily...mmmmmm *I moan a bit*
X : I slowly toss my shirt to the side and begin to unbuckle my pants. I look back and see your huge bulging underwear grwoing bigger
m : oooooh you're so HOT !!
m : how tall are you ?
X : "O..Only 5 foot 8, sir. H...How tall are you?" I ask, nervously
X : I toss the belt aside and begin to unbuckle the ultrabaggy pants
m : hehe...stop stripping for a time, we'll make a little game
m : you have 3 attemps to guess how tall I am
m : if you win, I will grant you a wish, anything you want
m : if you lose, you'll be mine forever !
m : ok your first guess ?
X : "P..Please don't make me, sir... It's too much, I... I can't."
m : DO IT !!! NOW !!!
X : "T...Ten feet tall?" I ask
m : WRONG ! second attempt ?
X : I swallow hard, nervously. "Um... 12 feet?" I ask, really having no idea
m : yeah, good guess ! hehe you see, nothing to be scared about
X : "Y...You mean I was right?" I say, amazed
m : yes Billy boy
m : I'm 12 feet even
X : "You'll grant my wish? P...Please, sir let me go," I say, but you never would let that happen...
m : I'll let you go AFTER you finish stripping for me
m : ...maybe...
X : "B...But you said!" I whine.
m : (I'd like Billy to fall in love with me and not wanting to leave...)
X : (after you completely dominate and fuck him he will, hehe)
m : (ok great )
m : just DO IT !!!
m : show me your legs
X : I drop the pants, revealing my skinny legs and overstuffed underpants.
m : what did you put in your underwear, Billy ?
X : "What do yuo mean?" I ask, confused
m : why did you put something in your underpants to bulge them ?
X : "I... I put my penis in there. I... I'm kind of big, sir"
m : WHAT ?!
m : come on don't be silly
X : "I..I'm sorry sir, it's the truth"
m : okay, show me ?
X : I lower my pants, a huge, thick penis, comletely soft hangs down just past my knees
m : OH FUCK !!!
m : you weren't lying, boy !!
m : damn you're so long !!
m : even longer than me I think !
X : "H...How long are you?" I ask, peaking back at your bulging shorts
m : open my shorts and find for yourself !
m : (I'm 18" when hard)
X : "Yes sir," I sa y, turning around, crawling on your big body to your shorts
X : I pull out your huge cock. "It's so big!"
m : guess how much ?
m : nah; I was kidding
m : just try a guess, but it won't involve anything for you
X : "T..Two feet?" I ask
m : nah, I'm not that big
m : I'm 19" hard on good days
m : but you seem to be even longer than me when FLACCID ...
X : I blush. "Yes, sir.. It's about 22 soft"
m : OH JEEZ...
m : it's so HOT !!
m : I love it with your slender body
m : suck me, I'm so horny now !!
X : "Thank you master"
X : "B...But you're too big," I whine
m : BLOW ME !!!
X : I grab your huge dick and open wide, shoving the masive schlong into my little mouth
m : oooooh *moaning*
m : mmmmmmm such a tight mouth !!!
m : show me how many inches you can take me
X : I swallow more and more cock until more than a foot is in my mouth!
m : oooooh FUCK !! you little bastard, you suck cock like a GOD...
X : My cute little ass is peaking back at you as I suck you, my dick rubbing against your belly
m : *staring at your appealing ass and deliclious long penis, I say tell me how much you like
m : (oops)
m : I say : * tell me how much you like having a big thick hairy dick in mouth*
X : "I love it master. You taste so good, but I.. I really want it in my ass! Fuck me, please. Fuck me and make me your little bitch"
m : KEEP ON SUCKING ME ! I will decide when I fuck you
X : "Sorry sir" I say, swalllowing you down again
m : when you'll have ALL of my big pole in mouth, you'll have shown me you're worth I'll take you in the ass, you hottie
X : I suck you for a long time, taking more and more as I good. After a long time I finally get down the whole cock, struggling with the size. My nose presses against your thick pubes
m : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAAAAH *I moan really hard*
m : mmmmmmmmm yeah little bitch
m : I think you deserved the right I fuck you HARD
m : on your fours, boy
X : "Yes master," I say, obeying
m : mmmmm such a lovely little ass
m : looking so TIGHT !!!
m : what a feast
m : *opening your ass a little with my giant hands*
m : mmmm tiny hole there
X : "P...Please be gentle, sir"
m : gentle ? me ? HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! *evil grin*
m : *rams a good 6 inches violently into your ass*
X : I yell out as the huge cock spears my little tight ass
m : let yourself go, son, just relax
X : I whimper. "Y...yes sir"
m : *removes all and then WHAM ! 8 inches inside*
m : mmm you're tight ! I can't go far very quick, I have to drill
X : "Yes, sir. I... I'll try to take it all. I... I want it. I... I LOVE your giant dick and your giant strong body"
m : (I'd also like to know Billy's hard size surprise me)
m : yeah my boy-toy don't worry I'll give you ALL
m : *removes quickly the pole and thrusts more than 10 inches in* oh yeah
X : "Y...You're making my dick so hard!" I say, the huge length of cock looking almost bigger than me as It grows harder and longer and thicker
m : oh YEAH
m : so long...mmmmm
m : *does backs and forths, adding more inches every time*
m : *finally all 18" are inside you, but never stay for much as I move my cock in and out and again*
X : My cock seems to grow each time you buck into me, like youre fucking length out into my dick
X : "Fuck me, my giant master!'
m : OOOH YEAAAAH !!!
m : *fucking you HARD*
m : *you feel pain*
m : *going quicker and quicker*
m : *you receive more than 36" every second*
m : yeah, YEAAAAAH
X : "M...My cock is over five feet long sir, keeping fucking, I need it fully hard!"
m : OH FUUuUUUUCKKKK
m : *fucking you HARDER, QUICKER, LONGER....*
m : TAAAKE THIS YOU LITTLE BIIIITCH
X : My cock reels out until it's bigger than I am, 6 feet long even, and thick and throbbing, dripping ont oyour body.
X : "Yes, fuck me! I love my giant master!"
m : I'M SO CLOOOOSE !! BE READY TO BE FULLED WITH MY SEMEN !
m : *in a few last thrusts, you feel a warm, thick, powerful liquid invading your ass*
m : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
X : I scream with pleasure as the warm juice fills me up
m : oh FUCL
m : FUCK
m : DAMN
m : BILLY BOY....you're the best bitch I ever had
m : such a shame I have to let you go
m : but I have one word
m : oh my Goodness...your penis is ... hard?
X : "Almost. Will you suck it, please sir?" I ask, turning the six foot long ALMOST hard cock toward your face
m : oh YEAHHH !! *taking a good foot inside and sucking hungrily*
m : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
X : It surges in length another foot and a half. "Now I'm hard," I say, moaning
X : "It feels so good, master. Please, suck me, suck me real good."
m : ooooooooooooooh YESSS
X : "Don't ever let me go... I ... I want to stay with you forever. Make me you little slave. I'll be good and do whatever you ask of me"
m : *trying to take more and more, feeling like a saber-swallower*
m : really ? I ask IT'S THE BEST DAY OF MY GIANT LIFE !!!
m : you're the best slave I ever had, Billy
m : really
X : "THank you sir!"
m : all other slaves were so reluctant
m : you're obedient, clean, well-educated, ...no to mention so SEXY and HUNG !!!!
X : "And your huge, and hairy and so muscular, and dominant, and you can acutally suck me off!"
m : mmm yeah I want to suck you MORE
m : *taking 3 feet inside*
m : you're like a lollipop my size
X : I gasp
X : it feels so good
X : so much of my dick in your big warm mouth
m : oh yeah I want MORE *taking 4 feet*
X : I fuck into your mouth
X : "thank you sir!"
m : now SHOVE ME ALL OF YOUR GIANT PENIS inside my mouth !!!
X : I obey, sinking it deep into your throat, all seven and a half feet
m : *I gag but take all gladly*
m : *sucking you good*
X : (have to go soon)
X : "Yeah... sir... I.. I'm gonna cum sooon"
m : (ok, cum and we're done )
X : I blast a huge load into your mouth and down your throat. It feels big even in your massive mouth
m : mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm $moaning of pleasure*
X : It goes on for five or ten minutes, intesne and VOLUMINOUS
m : oh YEAH
X : "Oh fuck, MASTER! I Love you!"
m : I love you too, Billy Bitch toyboy !!
X : (end?)
X : this was super hot
m : thanks
X : love all the foot worship\
m : okay we'll have more foot worship next time then
X : thanks! you're turning into a great dom!
m : I try to please you as good as you please me
X : ttyl
m : ttyl
  #9   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:52 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

RP on 13-08-2009

X : would you like to play?
m : oh sure
m : you want me being a dominant hairy giant ? and make you worship my oversized feet?
X : yeah that would be hot
m : ok wait
m : I get ready
X : and then, maybe instead of having a huge cock, I have a normal cock, but you force me to drink a potion or something to make it grow bigger and bigger and bigger - as big as you want
m : mmmm okay
X : would love to worship your huge chest and arms too
m : wait, I have to fix something before we start
m : ok we can start
X : cool
X : I'll be Billy, 5'6" and slender, yet muscular just turned 16 years old. I'm very cute with a cocky, skater/.punk look
m : I'm Hugh, 45yo, 13 feet tall 634 lbs, very hairy everywhere
m : shoesize 50
X : There had always been rumors about this huge old mansion outside of town. They said a giant lived there and would steal boys when they behaved badly. I've always thought I was a real baddass though, so I ddin't believe it. Instead, I would ride my skateboard out in the driveway
m : *goes out of my huge mansion and sees you*
m : *walks towards you* hey kid
X : I see you and fall off my board in fear. "Oh my god! You're really real!" I say, scrambling to my feet, trying to get away
m : why do you doubt that
m : come here kid
m : let's go inside
X : "No! Stay away from me!" I yell, panicked
m : *grabs you by the collar* come here I said
m : *lifting you easily*
X : I struggle, screaming for help
X : but you're too huge and strong
m : *watching you closer, just before my eyes* hehe you are a skinny boy
m : how old are you ?
X : "16 sir... p...please let me go," I whine
m : not question, you came on my property without permission, so I take you in
m : *taking you inside, dropping you on the giant sofa*
X : "P...Please sir, please let me go... I... I didn't mean anything by it"
m : you stay here boy
m : what's your name?
X : "B...B...Billy, sir," I say, trembling with fear, but also a little turned on at your huge size
m : well, what were you doing in my driveway, Billy? *sits down in front of you, posing my huge barefeet on the table in front of you*
X : I stare at the feet as I answer. "I... I was just skating..."
m : *moves my feet a bit*
m : skating, uh ? you like skating, boy ?
X : I nod, licking my lips as I see your huge toes wiggle. "Y...Yes sir."
m : show me
m : (there is enough room inside-
X : I get on my skate board and ride around the room a little
m : ok kid, now come back here
m : you see those big feet ?
X : I nod, seeing the huge things. "Y...Yes sir"
m : ok, lick them, as a punishment for coming in my driveway without authorization
X : I shake my head. "N...No, mister, please don't make me"
m : *I shout* : LICK THEM !
X : You see my little body leap in fear
X : I plan my face on your foot and start licking it
m : *my feet smell a lot, virile man sweat*
m : mmm yeah lick them good
X : "P...Please sir," I beg. "Th...They reallly stink"
m : WASH THEM WITH YOUR TONGUE AND SALIVA, THEN !!
X : "Yes sir, I'm sorry," I say, poking my tongue between the huge toes
m : *push on a button...a mechanism activates and brings a bottle of strange liquid with a robotized arm, it drops the bottle on the table*
m : if you run out of saliva, drink this
X : "W,..What is it, sir?" I ask, taking a toe into my mouth
m : WHO CARES, YOU LITTLE RUNT ! It's liquid, that's all you have to know !
m : [of course it's gonna make his penis grow ]
X : (yeah, I know... let's delay it a bit... hehe)
X : I continue sucking on your giant feet
m : (sure)
m : mmm yeah you are good at licking my sore feet
m : I've been walking all day long cutting wood and bringing tree trunks to the factory over there
m : with my BARE HANDS, no axe
m : so you make me feel good, Billy
m : and you calm my anger
X : "Yes, sir... I... I'll be good. Please, just let me go," I whine as I lick and suck your huge feet, my tiny hands massaging them
m : ooh no, now that you have proved how good you massage my feet, I want to keep you...FOREVER
X : "NO!!!!" I yelled as I turned and ran for the door
m : *the door is locked of course*
m : come back here, kid
X : "NO! Please, let me go! I... I don't want to be your slave!"
m : you won't be my slave, just my personal assistant
m : look, you can have everything you want as long as you stay with me, you can ask me anything, except letting you go of course...
m : and anyways you have NO CHOICE !! HAHAHAHA !!!
X : I keep trying the door.
m : (what shall I do ? be more violent ? )
X : (maybe force the potion on him? which makes him super horny?)
m : BOY! come back here NOW
m : okay...well...*takes the bottle*
m : *stands up and reaches you, grabs you by the waist*
X : "I... I don't want that, get away from me!"
m : *forces you to drink*
X : I swallow it all down, having no choice. "W...What was that?!?"
m : wasn't it refreshing ?
m : come here and licking me back, will you ?
m : *removes my shirt*
m : *exposing a powerful thick chest, moutainous pecs like balloons popping out, with a 8-pack brickwall, all surrounded by a thick layer of fur*
X : "You're so... so huge!" I say, seeing your body
m : yeah...do you like that?
m : *watches your crotch*
X : I feel something happening in my pants
X : "W...What's going on?"
m : I don't know...
X : "I... I feel funny," I moan, rubbing myself slowly
m : yeah ?
m : what's up Billy ? *lying down on the sofa, extending my body all over it*
X : I graon
X : groan
X : "My dick... it... it's groweing!"
m : really ?
m : make yourself comfortable, Boy
X : I rip my shorts off, the huge dick hanging to my knees now, continuing to grow
X : "I'm a freak!"
m : so what am I to you then ?
X : "A... g... giant sir," I moan, my cock growing huger by the moment
m : hehe yeah...so we're both freaks now
X : "Please, no, make this stop, it's too big!" I moan as the head hits the floor
m : not too big for me
m : come here boy *grabs you by the penis and lifts you off*
X : It swells bigger and bigger in your hand
m : ooh yeah nice size...
m : *drops you on my abs*
X : "Oh god, it won't stop.."
m : *sucking you, your penis lying in between my pecs, and lodged in my abs ridges, keeping growing*
X : "Oh fuck, that feels so good"
m : *taking 3 feet in my mouth*
m : mmmmm nice boy...you taste so good....
m : lick my feet while I suck your boyhood
X : I obey as the cock keeps growing
m : suck my toes
X : I do, moaning
m : mmmmm yeah so good
X : "oh fuck.... I'm so huge. suck me!"
m : *sucking on your superlong overhuge penis, taking 6 feet inside*
m : *moaning* mmmmmmmm
X : it just keeps gowing!
m : yeah, I want MORE

Quick Reply
Bold