The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood C, Part 2

Hey guys, once again thanks loads for the feedback. I really appreciate that people are enjoying my writing! I'm also surprised that it's been nearly a year since the very first part. That said, enjoy the second half of part C.

- Dem

I suppose I should have paid more attention to my surroundings outside of Kane. I hadn’t exactly planned on coming out to my Dad by having him walk in on his 6ft 8 beast of a son banging his boyfriend against the wall hard enough for Dad to think it was an earthquake.

“Oh!” Kane said when he looked around to see why I had stopped. “Hey, Mr Lane.”

Oakswood C, part 2

Dad fainted.

“That’s how you tell him,” Kane said with a hint of smugness. I could hear my Mum running up the stairs, and I pulled out just as she entered the bedroom. That is one slick noise a guy should never, ever let his Mum hear, let alone let her see him naked over the age of 12. The room stank of the pair of us, we were both naked and hard and the bed was even more broken. Mum stood in the doorway for the longest minute of my life, taking the scene in. I tried to cover myself with the nearest object, which happened to be the plastic box of supplies. The various contents spilled out over the bed like x-rated sweets, but that was the only noise in the entire house.

“I’m going to put the kettle on,” Mum said faintly. She turned and went back downstairs.

I sat there for a moment, willing my face to stop burning.

“So anyway,” Kane said brightly, “where were we?”

“Kane!” I said, pushing him off the bed. “Just no. Get a shower, use my towel. Do you have any other clothes?”

“No, I figured you’d have some from when you were skinny.”

“No, I gave them all away. You can just borrow some of mine.”

“I’ll look like I’m wearing a nightie in one of those tshirts.”

“You should have thought of that before letting me rip your clothes off,” I said sharply. That didn’t really make any sense, but he did know I was prone to tearing things. Anyway, it was my parents who had just seen us both naked, not his.

Kane went for a shower, grinning at my Dad where he was still on the floor. I stuffed myself into some boxers and dragged my Dad out of the room. I shut the door and began to tidy up, changing my sheets and clearing the clothes which were strewn about the place. I heard Dad get up soon after, and my door didn’t have a lock on it, but he went to his room I think. He probably thought we were still at it, as if seeing both my parents wasn’t enough of a mood breaker. I was so close as well, though it wasn’t the first time for either Kane or myself. Just the thought of him lathering his trim body in the shower was enough to have my cock twitching with interest.

“You really are a horndog,” I told myself as I looked for something else to tidy up. Used condoms and empty wrappers were the next item on the agenda, which I threw away alongside Kane’s torn clothes. As I as spraying the room with Febreeze the man himself teleported onto my clean bed, drying his hair with a towel and wearing one of my shirts. The yellow and green number did nothing to flatter him; he looked like he was wearing a nightie.

“Your turn, Big Man,” Kane said as he threw the towel at me. “This place still stinks, by the way. It’s probably you.”

When I went into the bathroom, I could see what he meant. My chest was covered in lube, cum and a little bit of blood where Kane was a little too fierce with his nails. I couldn’t see my face, but I was pretty sure that was in a similar condition. Even if the shower wasn’t too small for me, it would have still taken a hell of a long time to get myself entirely clean. In fact, by the time I was done Kane wasn’t even in my bedroom. Panic took over as I realised the only other place he could be, unless he teleported, was downstairs. I put on some shorts and a shirt, buttoning it up as I stomped downstairs. Sure enough, Kane and my mother were sat in the front room having a cup of tea and a slice of cake. I thought I was going to throw up.

“There you are! Took you long enough,” Kane said warmly as I entered the room. He only ever sounded so pleased when he was winding someone up. “I put the washing in, though it might take two cycles to actually get all the stains and the smell out.” Mum just sat there, and I had no idea what she was thinking.

“Nathan, your shirt,” she said eventually, nodding at my chest. I looked down to see it was still half open. I buttoned it up and sat next to Kane on the sofa. In turn, he leaned against me.

“I love the feel of your hard body,” Kane said loudly.

“Thanks?” I answered, feeling myself burning up.

“We were just having a chat about your bed,” Mum said. “I did wonder if it would hold you, but then again I didn’t plan on you having sex in it.”

“It was already broken when I sat on it,” I explained hurriedly. “I sat down a bit too heavily.”

“I’d get you a new one, but as Kane explained you will probably become too consumed in the throes of passion and smash the closest thing to you. It might be cheaper to get you a double mattress and leave it at that.” Mum looked like she was about to cry, though that was her natural expression. She took a sip of tea.

“Yeah, I guess,” I said, throwing Kane a look. Was he trying to kill me with embarrassment?

“Anyway, we should probably go to bed. It’s been a long, hard day.” Kane got up and stretched, putting his empty cup on the coffee table.

“Where are you sleeping? It’s a single bed, and Nathan takes up all that space,” Mum said.

“Oh don’t worry, I can use Nathan’s huge muscle-bound body as a mattress. It’s hard, but his massive pecs make the best pillow and when he wraps me in his muscled arms I’m as warm as a kangaroo.”

“Kane,” I said with gritted teeth, “Keep talking like that and you’ll be sleeping on the floor. Downstairs.”

“Isn’t he adorable when he gets angry?” Kane asked, pinching my cheeks. I was about to reply when the door to the room opened, and my Dad walked in. He looked from me to my Mum, then settled his gaze on Kane. My boyfriend seemed unfazed by this as he kissed me on the cheek. “See you upstairs, sexy,” he grinned before he teleported away.

Dad probably didn’t know about the whole teleporting part, from the way he paled.

“KANE!” I bellowed, pushing past Dad and storming upstairs. Kane was on my bed, naked and grinning wildly. That grin soon faded when he saw my expression. “What the hell are you doing? I’m glad you’re here but stop messing everything up for me ok? Just because your family don’t want you around doesn’t mean you can screw mine up as well!”

Kane glared at me, putting on his boxers and his shirt. “That’s what you think?” he said softly, putting on his trousers too. “Let’s get one thing straight, Meat Head. You have no idea about my home life. You haven’t got a fucking clue how I grew up. Your oh-so terrible problems stopped when you got home after school, and they stopped in school when you had your second puberty. We can’t all be as perfect as you.” He teleported away before I could stop him, my anger gone and my guilt growing.

“Nathan!” Mum called from downstairs. She sounded frantic, I realised. “Come and help me move your father!”

I hurried downstairs and paused in the doorway, aghast. Dad was sprawled against the wall where I’d knocked him into it. He was out cold, and there was blood lining the wall and in his hair.

“Oh, shit, I-“ Hurriedly I picked him up, laying him down on the sofa. “I didn’t mean to, I really didn’t...”

“I’ve called an ambulance,” Mum said. She sounded lifeless now. “Get me a cloth and some warm water, then go back to your room. And stay there.”

-

The next few days were torture for me. Dad was in hospital all that time. Mum said he fell, but he must have fallen hard, the doctors said. It was all my fault.

I didn’t see Mum for a few days. When she wasn’t at work she was at hospital, and only came home when she thought I was asleep. She left money on the table for me to get myself food, but it was hardly enough for me to eat as much as I wanted. It had to do, and I managed somehow. I just had to be ruthless and get the cheapest things, and dip into my savings. As scanty as they were, I had some.

I only had two things to relieve me as I waited for news about my Dad. One was my friends. Sophia, Jennifer and Corey were only a phone call away, and we all talked every day. They reminded me to keep calm, and it would all work out fine.

The other solace I had was a part time job. It was only menial warehouse work, moving boxes from place to place for a big chain of stores, but I could carry... well... anything. I didn’t even have to wear a uniform. I just turned up, carried lots of stuff, pretended it was tiring and got paid despite finishing early. If it wasn’t for the fact that everyone else was burly middle-aged bears who were downright awed by my size, I might have made friends with some of them. As it was, I worked in silence most days, not saying a word to anyone. The money was good though. As soon as I finished work I felt awful again, and just went home to mooch about the place, hoping Dad was there.

It was almost a week later when Mum came into my room. It was the early evening, and I was just doing some reading for Literature next year. I sat up on the bed, watching her in silence.

“Do you want to come to the hospital?” she asked.

That was the only thing we said most of the drive there. I felt too close to her – I was, we were brushing shoulders like on the journey from Oakswood. I wanted to curl into a small ball in the back of the car, but there was no fitting in the back of there. Maybe there was, if I laid down and stuck my leg out the window. Alice did that in the rabbit’s house, didn’t she? Stuck her limbs out of various windows and doors.

As we pulled into the car park, Mum turned to me and said “he was in intensive care. He’s lost bits of his memory and he can’t work his arm as well as he could. But he’s getting better and will be coming home tomorrow.”

“I...” what was the point in saying it was an accident? She knew it was. She also knew it was all my fault. “I want to see for myself,” I said instead. We parked up, paid far too much to be there, and headed into the hospital. Mum knew where she was going and she led me through identical corridors with identical plants and identical plastic chairs. I didn’t like the place and I’d only even been there three times.

We went into a private room of all things. I was expecting Dad to be in a big ward with the other patients, but I suppose Mum wanted to keep him out the way in case he said anything strange. It was still a hole of a room, which would be cramped for two people. Being about the same size as two people myself, the place was claustrophobic.

Dad was sat reading the newspaper, his dinner things on a tray by his side. He’d left his cake, which I eyed hungrily. It was almost two hours since I ate. Dad put the paper down and looked at me, making me forget the cake completely.

“Sit down,” he said. I looked behind me at the white plastic chair and pulled a face.

“I’ll probably break it. Mum can have it, I’ll just squat down...” getting onto my knees with difficulty in the small room, at least I was looming less. Dad appeared visibly more relaxed.

“How are you feeling honey?” Mum asked as she pulled the chair closer to the bed.

“Same as earlier. Let’s get this over with.” Dad turned from Mum to look at me again. “Nathan, I don’t know what to say. I never thought you would decide to be gay.” At that point I didn’t know what to say either, so I just let Dad continue. “I was shocked and appalled by what I saw, and even more so when it turned out your... that... he was also a mutant like you and your mother. I was embarrassed and ashamed.”

“Dad...” I put my hand on his arm, and he flinched back as if struck. Abashed, I returned my hands to my personal space. It was then that I realised it was probably because of what I did to his head, not my sexuality, which made him shiver. That was an awful thought.

“After the incident that night, I have been talking with your mother and I think it would be best if I stayed out of the house until you return to Oakswood.”

“What, you’re not getting divorced are you?” I blurted out.

“No, not divorced. But I can’t be in the house at the same time as you, or your boyfriend, or anyone with special powers. Not right now.”

“It’ll be good for his head, honey,” Mum said gently. “He’s had a lot to handle these past few weeks.” I realised she was looking at me as if worried I was going to get angry again. I hated that look. I hardly ever got mad. Irritated, frustrated, but never fully angry. I was in perfect control of myself.

“Alright,” I said begrudgingly. “But you don’t have to. We can make it work. Kane takes some getting used to, but he’s a nice guy really.”

“We’ve already decided, Nathan. I’ll be getting my things tomorrow and staying at your Uncle Arthur’s. Don’t come round.”

-

So that was how Mum and Dad separated. I didn’t know if they would ever move back in together, but I hoped so. I didn’t want to be the one responsible for their breakup of sorts.

But then, was it really my fault? I asked myself this at work, when I was in my room, when I was reading. I didn’t ask to be given a special gift, though I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world. Unless maybe it was a message from Kane or something. Yeah, I would have probably traded it for Kane.

Summer rolled on in this way. Mum was awkward to be around, and I didn’t want to go into town or near the shops in case I ran into someone else who had it in for me. I either worked or stayed in my room, and it was enough to send me crazy. Worst of all, as August turned into September, I realised it was my 18th birthday soon and I had none of my friends to celebrate it with. Term began a week and a half later, but I wanted to spend the actual day doing something. I mentioned this to the guys on the phone, but other than assurances that we would have a party back at school I didn’t get much in the way of comfort.

Mum asked if I was spending the day doing “anything nice”, and it took some great coaxing on her part to get me to have the day off work.

“We can get a pizza and some cake,” she told me. Great. As much as I loved my Mum, I didn’t want to spend my 18th birthday with her eating pizza and watching a bad film. Her idea of an "epic tragedy" was Titanic, and an "intense horror" was The Ring. I didn't have the heart to tell her that they both fell under the category of "lame comedy".

The day itself was a rainy one. I looked out the window from my mattress, sighing at how appropriate it was. I stayed there for an undetermined amount of time, watching the ceiling and wondering how long I could stay there before my stomach got too angry at me.

When I trudged downstairs ten minutes later, the kitchen was full of people.

Sophia was sat on the counter, smiling at me. Corey and Jennifer stood at the fridge, peering at the contents. Wendy, Colette and Harry sat at the table, and Kane was leaning against the back door. In the middle of the table was a pile of presents.

“You took your time,” Kane said gruffly. “How about you put some clothes on and come open your presents?”

As I went back upstairs with a massive grin on my face, I thought I heard Colette whisper “I didn’t think you were being serious about it!” and Wendy saying casually that I was “just generally a very big person”.

I returned a few minutes later wearing my green tshirt and grey sweats, keen to catch up with everyone.

“How did you get here?” I asked as I picked up the presents and took them into the front room. Again I was taken aback as I saw there was an impressive buffet laid out, with a chocolate cake in the shape of a cow.

“It was all Kane’s idea,” Sophia said as she took a seat on the sofa. “We all travelled to places he knew, and he teleported there to pick us up and bring us here.”

Harry began to dish the plates out, and everyone tucked into delicacies such as cocktail sausages and ham sandwiches. It was the sort of thing you’d expect at a kid’s party, but I was thrilled with everything. Even if it didn’t leave me particularly full, it was the thought that counted. I felt very lucky. For some reason Harry still had the CD we all made together at Christmas. He put it on the DVD player and we all got to enjoy the cringe-worthy tunes all over again. Colette’s church hymn was first, and we all smirked about that until it was over, and some generic indie rock came on. I recognised it as a song Andy picked, and in that instant the room went quiet. Harry, who was sat closest to the DVD player, seemed stuck in a trance. We listened to the god-awful song in silence, and I think Harry’s eyes were a bit brighter for it. It was probably a good job Liam wasn’t around.

“Ermmm... does anyone want more cherryade?” Wendy asked, holding up the bottle and some plastic cups. It was all we could do – there was no point in getting too hung up on the people we had lost. As Sophia took her cherryade and spilt it down her favourite tartan dress, I thought that we may as well appreciate what we still had.

Kane appeared at the door just as I was finishing up in the bathroom.

“Erm.” I looked at my toes, not sure how to say what I had to say now we were alone. I was glad to see him, but still. “I’m sorry.”

“I know,” Kane said as he pulled himself towards me. He wrapped his arms around my lower back and tilted his head back. I could never get over how dark his eyes were. Or his stubbly face. Or the messy dark hair... “I’m sorry as well. I can take it too far sometimes. I should be nicer to my mother-in-law.”

“She’s been really good about everything,” I said. “But I shouldn’t have said what I did. I don’t know much about you before Oakswood. Maybe you should talk to me about it.”

Kane shook his head. “I’m not down with all that emotional shit,” he said. “Can we just make up and have really hot sex instead?”

“That sounds like a good idea,” I agreed – my entire body was agreeing right then – “but after this party. Which is ace, by the way. I’ll have to think of a special way to thank you.”

“Just be there for me,” Kane said, getting onto his tiptoes for a kiss.

“That sounds alot like emotional shit to me,” I grinned as I kissed him.

We went back downstairs before we could get too hot and heavy, just in time to see my Mum pull up outside in the car.

“Shit,” Kane said to himself.

“I’m guessing you didn’t tell Mum?” I asked.

“How could I? It’s not like we’re Facebook friends or anything.”

“Facebook?” I asked.

“Oh, I forgot you’re a technophobe.” Kane tried to show me how to order clothes online a while ago, but the whole thing just puzzled me and we left it at that. “The place is tidy, it just has a bunch of kids with special powers in the living room. There’s probably some cake left for her.”

“Just the udder,” Sophia said gravely. My friends all dithered in the room as Mum entered, holding a suspiciously book-shaped present.

“Oh!” She said, looking dreamily about the room. “Hello Sophia, Harry, Jennifer, Corey, Wendy, Colette... and Kane. Oh Nathan sweetie, Happy Birthday!”

“Thanks Mum,” I said with a hug and a kiss. How she knew all their names struck me as odd, but I realised that I’d probably mentioned them before, and she might have looked at the Headmaster’s records too. Sometimes my Mum terrified me.

“It’s time to open the presents,” Wendy said whilst passing around plates of cake. They seemed to circulate but not actually get eaten, not until I took the largest piece.

“We didn’t get any candles!” Jennifer realised.

“Don’t worry about that,” Mum said as she returned to the living room with a chocolate cake... in the shape of a cow.

“I think I’m going to throw up at how cheesy this is,” Kane muttered.

“I guess I have a cake preference?” I said lightly as the cake, equipped with candles, was put in front of me on the coffee table. I felt kind of sad about the lone udder... and that Dad wasn’t around. But with all these people here it was probably for the best. I felt tense as I realised what was happening next. “Don’t sing, it’s fine, really-"

“Haaaaappy Birrrrrthdaaaaay toooo yoooou!” Wendy trilled, and everyone else followed suit. I don’t know which is worse, the fact that it got sung twice or that they called me “Nay-Nay” both times. Even my Mum did the second time around.

“You’re so cute when you blush,” Kane said with an affectionate nibble on the ear. I took it with all the good grace I could muster. I blew the candles out and threw the non-edible bell at Kane.

“Did you make a wish?” Sophia asked.

“Yeah,” I lied as I pulled the nearest present towards me. I had everything I wanted already.

With the exception of Colette’s gift of some gender-ambiguous deodorant, I was more than happy with the presents I received. Most of them were books. I got the impression that Jennifer, who knew the most about my tastes from our lessons, had simply told everyone else what to get me. I don’t think Kane would have thought to get me a special edition version of Villette otherwise... on the other hand, the clothes he got me were remarkably trendy and Kane-like.

Mum’s book turned out to have a considerable cheque in it. I pocketed that and felt a lump in my throat.

At the end of the day, Kane teleported everyone back home. It was great to see them all, and I was looking forward to seeing them in a couple of weeks. Kane returned when he had taken Corey and Jennifer back to the train station in her town, looking a little worse for wear.

“It took me ages to travel to all their places,” he said as he flopped down on the sofa. “Do you know where Harry lives? Newcastle! And Sophia? Essex!”

“But you did it for me,” I said with a small smile. Kane nodded and leaned against me. I ruffled his hair – he hated that – and we dozed right there for a while. When I woke up, Kane was not there and everything had been cleaned up. My stomach growled for something substantial to eat, and the smell of steak from the kitchen was enticing. It was none other than Kane, cooking our supper with great gutso. Unfortunately, Kane was the worst cook there was, and I had to take over. I managed to salvage the overcooked potatoes, sort out the too-thickly cut vegetables, re-do the gravy and make sure the steak was cooked thoroughly rather than just around the outside.

“I’m going to start teaching you,” I said as we sat down to dinner.

“Whatever, I can just get you to cook for me.” Kane speared his steak with his fork and neglected his vegetables. Typical Kane.

Mum wandered into the kitchen, eyeing our food with a critical eye. “Kane, you should eat your greens. No wonder you’re so short.”

“I’m not short!” he said indignantly.

“You are compared to Nathan,” Mum said as she began to do the dishes.

“Leave them, I’ll do them,” Kane said. I could tell he was trying to keep his temper in check. “Everyone’s short compared to Nathan.”

“He’s right Mum,” I said between mouthfuls.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full,” Mum said as she went to clean the cooker instead.

“Leave it alone, woman!” Kane growled. “I. Will sort. It out.”

“Kane, if you’re staying here for the next few weeks then that’s fine. But this is my house, and I will clean whatever I please!” Mum sounded almost shrill as she scrubbed at the stains Kane had left on the counter. “Now eat your vegetables! It’s 50p for a head of broccoli you know!”

“Kane!” was all I said, and it was all I had to say. Kane looked at me, nodded, and gnawed at his broccoli.

-

The next week and a half went by in a much happier way than the rest of the summer combined. I finished my shifts at work, and Kane stayed over every night. He returned with his suitcase one day, and although he didn’t say anything I think he had some choice words with his parents about certain things. That was the only night he wasn’t in the mood for any fun, and I let him have the opportunity to be sad about it. The rest of the time we either hung out in my room playing on the Playstation or each other. We went out a few times, but I was reluctant in case I saw anyone I knew. Kane was adamant that he wanted to see my home town, and luckily we met nobody who might want to hit me with a blunt object in the head. We went to the cinema when it wasn’t busy, ate out and had a picnic in the park when it was sunny. Typical British weather dictated that it was the only sunny day we had, and the days were getting noticeably colder with September underway. Luckily Mum had lots of "amazing mystery" and "enticing fantasy" films we could watch. Kane was far, far too interested in the nuances of the Sex and the City film for my liking (which was a "hilarious liberating girl power comedy"...)

When it came to returning to Oakswood, Kane volunteered to teleport my stuff.

“The only thing I can’t take is you,” Kane said that morning as he nuzzled at my chest. “But I’ll see you there in a few hours.”

And that was how I spent my summer.

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; January 29th, 2014 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 02:05 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Awwww, they're so adorable. Thanks again for continuing to write this, I love the story. Hope to read some more.
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 05:06 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
This is just soooooo...

... good! I just don't know what else to say except that, in spite of the fantastical nature of it all, it just seems so...
... real!
Cheers!
- TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 08:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
You made my day - AGAIN! Thanks for the wonderful unabashed British humor - both dialogue and incidents. You're style is just my cup of tea!
Mike
  #5   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 06:37 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
great summer i must say

And sad what hapened with his dad. But it will sort out somehow I hope

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #6   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 08:55 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
This was great. It fills in some of the stuff I wondered about Nat's parents and still leaves his Mom in a gray area. What is her power? The mystery continues...
So I'm hoping that you...
Keep Writing.

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode